The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember a while back a few members where talking about what magnifying glass led light combo they purchased on Amazon to use when coil building.
I need 1 now as my eyes aren't gettn any younger. I would love a recommendation as i trust vu members far more than random Amazon reviews.
3+ reading glasses and this energizer headlamp, works great for me.

IMG_20210507_190124383.jpgIMG_20210507_190042371.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went to Mars...without elon
And got an ether rba for the ride
2d4d76824500ed9b8b48bc5169da1964.jpg
0f5940f35e994b647fbab1cd148550c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Lmao. Damn it. We got ones going to mars???!! I'lm still trying to find a single one that goes to the moon! :giggle:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got another one of these:
c75hOSd.jpg

My last one was red splatter. I also got green splatter. I love that they're copper underneath.
hdSnr4P.jpg

3 more of these:
BVS0G7g.jpg

I've never tried a Rebirth RTA so I finally got one.
oi3Ylkl.jpg

I posted the extension tube for the Tauren Max I ordered a few weeks ago. I ordered it a week after the mod. I'll never use another shipping method again because that sucked. The mod finally showed up and it's pretty sweet.
maBT6wT.jpg

9zwGf9x.jpg

r4zyB7y.jpg

It's really nice considering the price.

I also got some liquid from @debinnv that I need to try out still.
EgktO19.jpg

They smell yum.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rarely have frequent vape mail, seems even more so these days. But my final order from river supply showed up. A number of flavors were well picked over and either gone or in mondo sized bottles I didn't need. Still found some stuff. While I mix by weight thinking the flask and beakers will make it easier for larger batches since my mixer carafe is too heavy for the scale.

nic river final 1.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A small gift from @Nailz

fe4eac792c3f57da422c009f27bf410d.jpg

Edit:

0fa82b7e632b7d759dc3d1587354f1e5.jpg

Exocet V2

It arrived yesterday on time for my Bday!

finally had a chance to take the walk to the mailbox, was a fun filled day yesterday.

I think he wanted it to be a surprise Bday gift, but was foiled by USPS informed delivery text updates

Got a text saying a package is on the way from Kansas, and I only know Clark Kent the Royals and Dust in the Wind etc… hmm

Look here on VU and yup, Nailz’ profile gave up the goods

I appreciate the gift, appreciate the kindness and just want to give a little acknowledgment.

Thank you!

Woot!

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A small gift from @Nailz

Edit:

Exocet V2

finally had a chance to take the walk to the mailbox, was a fun filled day yesterday.

I think he wanted it to be a surprise Bday gift, but was foiled by USPS informed delivery text updates

Got a text saying a package is on the way from Kansas, and I only know Clark Kent the Royals and Dust in the Wind etc… hmm

I appreciate the gift, appreciate the kindness and just want to give a little acknowledgment.

Thank you!

Woot!

That's soooo nice! Nice of @Nailz to do, and nice of you to acknowledge.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A small gift from @Nailz

Edit:

Exocet V2

Thank you!

Woot!

Glad it got there today for your Birthday, trust USPS to cock things up and let it out of the bag I was sending it :giggle: But least they got it there a day earlier than expected.

Happy Birthday 🎂

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo!
Another Unicorn for me!
Vicious Ant Evolution - unfired (at least it was until I got it). :)
760b515bcaaffe5ba746c7a7891a4133.jpg

c218e2dfd88116971106285c1c4271ed.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Kinda weird how we both got our unicorn's days apart, but of course I apparently bought the rust proofing undercoating from my unicorn salesman, as you paid almost half as much, you wise consumer, you....

Of course, mine would certainly beat yours up.20210522_220030.jpg

I got #291, how about you? Also, is it just me of did Taifun rip off the button and look?
20210522_220535.jpg

VU Sponsors