Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Reverse side fire..... what do you think?
I really like this mod, I've been curious about it since it came out. I just didn't want to pay 160. for a mod I knew nothing about. The price has came down, now they are selling them for 99.00.
I got this one cheap because the flashlight doesn't work! Lol

It hits like a truck! And the fire button is really nice, easy to press with your thumb or your finger.

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like this mod, I've been curious about it since it came out. I just didn't want to pay 160. for a mod I knew nothing about. The price has came down, now they are seeking them for 99.00.

It hits like a truck! And the fire button is really nice, easy to press with your thumb or your finger.

Well damn, they just don't build flashlights like they used to.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have to admit, marketing and labeling the mod as a flashlight was a brilliant idea!
Trying to get past the mailing regulations.
92933f856be93d965c352c73e21fefba.jpg

Yeah I've seen several that are doing that. Great idea. Ginger industries is even doing theirs as cordless soldering irons. Brilliant if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like this mod, I've been curious about it since it came out. I just didn't want to pay 160. for a mod I knew nothing about. The price has came down, now they are seeking them for 99.00.

Same top as the Quake? 25mm sits flush down inside the ring?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Same top as the Quake? 25mm sits flush down inside the ring?
Yes, it comes with a top ring for a 25mm and a 28mm.
The first run had brass rings and people were putting 30mm RDAs on them and as soon as you screwed the RDA in they would auto fire.
Now they have Delrin rings.

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice grabs!

Look, you don't have to let boro life take over. Take me, for example, I got my first boro mod in January and I'm still just testing the waters to see if I like it. I still haven't decided if it's for me or not yet. Maybe picking up another boro mod will help me figure it out... I dunno.

Anyway, no sense in listening to the folks who claim this boro stuff is any way addictive. It's nonsense.

View attachment 192074

It’s definitely a fun ride a lot of cool things you can do to personalize . Just like the origins of our journeys in this industry if you can find the right combinations . It’s a fantastic aspect in vaping . I boro I squonk i mech I rta . Etc and I’m not dissatisfied in any way shape or form !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember my last vape mail post. I'll post some pics of stuff I got recently or sort of recently.😁.

(Might've posted these already) I got some Wiha hex drivers:
h5V5XQ5.jpg

Also got some Felo's for flat head and Phillips:
3azdNgL.jpg

Some new pliers for wire spinnin':
aYQcMO6.jpg

A couple flavors to try recipes:
3MX00RQ.jpg

Turquoise DRV3:
Tz96LHp.jpg

Lastly, I got another Sui-Side mech today:
2INPGmA.jpg

Edit; I forgot one! I got an original Voopop Drag 157W the other day (Reddit classifieds). It's like new.
4iOKDOg.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I bought an RDA yesterday that I've never heard mentioned on here. It's an Augvape/Inhale Coils' Alexa single-coil BF RDA. Anybody heard of it?

Here's a link:

Don't think I've ever had an atomizer from Augvape that I didn't like, so figured what the hell, haven't had a new RDA in a good while.

Ordered the black.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought an RDA yesterday that I've never heard mentioned on here. It's an Augvape/Inhale Coils' Alexa single-coil BF RDA. Anybody heard of it?

Here's a link:

Don't think I've ever had an atomizer from Augvape that I didn't like, so figured what the hell, haven't had a new RDA in a good while.

Ordered the black.
Grimm Green has a review of the Alexa. It looks cool!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Grimm Green has a review of the Alexa. It looks cool!

Thanks! I do really like the way it looks, now just hope I don't make a mess with it. I'm pretty cautious about over-squonking, so it will likely be fine.

I'll probably put a similar build in it, maybe 0.20 to 0.24 ohms, N80 tri-core Clapton.

That is the one common characteristic that I've found in the other Augvape atomizers I have - they know how to build a device to produce great flavor.

VU Sponsors