Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It pretty darn close. Maybe a shade lighter but I like it.
69a1b39351c18177741ca893db2e6e6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

That's darn near perfect!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Fingers crossed, I think my Centaurus Quest BF kit is out for delivery today!

Stock photo; I ordered the blue:

View attachment 193698

Quoting myself again, it's here!

Put a 26 awg SS parallel round wire (single) coil in it, ohms at 0.19, vaping some V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk at 45W. I think it will be good when the coil and cotton break in. Right now it's a little rough around the edges, but I really think that will pass. Airflow is nice in the RDA, and flavor is very good.

I thought the Revenant Delta had about the neatest squonk refill system I'd seen, but this is a very close second, or perhaps may even surpass the Delta. This one comes with a spare squonk bottle. It's completely NO-MESS, though. Just blurb the juice in from the bottom after removing a little metal cap. Don't have to remove the bottle from the mod or touch any juice at all.

I'm surprised that the RDA that comes with the kit is single-coil, but it is a single-battery (2x700) mod, so I guess I shouldn't be (surprised).

Fit and finish are very nice, same as on most of LV's mods. I'm happy that I finally got one of theirs that is actually my preferred color. Had to pay extra to get it, but ask me, do I care? :xD:

(No, I do not.)

ETA: Coming back to comment on battery life on this mod. I put a fully charged P42A in it about 2:45 yesterday. It's now 8:40 the next morning. I vaped on this mod at 45W for at least five hours yesterday and now about 1.5 hours this morning, and the battery is still at 77%. That's pretty incredible. I rarely make observations like this because I rarely use the same mod for that long, but I wanted to see how this one was going to do once the coil and cotton were broken in. For that reason I've been using it pretty consistently while up and about or working.

@Vape Fan was it you who had also ordered the Centaurus Quest? If so, has yours arrived yet?

Last edited:

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Quoting myself again, it's here!

Put a 26 awg SS parallel round wire (single) coil in it, ohms at 0.19, vaping some V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk at 45W. I think it will be good when the coil and cotton break in. Right now it's a little rough around the edges, but I really think that will pass. Airflow is nice in the RDA, and flavor is very good.

I thought the Revenant Delta had about the neatest squonk refill system I'd seen, but this is a very close second, or perhaps may even surpass the Delta. This one comes with a spare squonk bottle. It's completely NO-MESS, though. Just blurb the juice in from the bottom after removing a little metal cap. Don't have to remove the bottle from the mod or touch any juice at all.

I'm surprised that the RDA that comes with the kit is single-coil, but it is a single-battery (2x700) mod, so I guess I shouldn't be (surprised).

Fit and finish are very nice, same as on most of LV's mods. I'm happy that I finally got one of theirs that is actually my preferred color. Had to pay extra to get it, but ask me, do I care? :xD:

(No, I do not.)
That is a killer color! ❤️. I too am a 26g ss parallel fan!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been slacking on my vape mail and thank yous. I got a billi billi order. Some more boro glass, stickers, bb panels, and a whole stack load of 99 cent clearance disposables. They also threw in two hats 👍🏻👍🏻
20220526_223156.jpg
A very generous deal on some squonk regs, and a couple of Goons filling holes in my collection from @zakumadness
Also a very generous gift Goon filling a hole from @gadget!
A great deal on a Nunchaku kit from @AvaOrchid . I LOVE this rda. Right up there with the best 24mm rda's, imho. Not sure why they coupled it with a single 18650 regulated mod, lol. But the rda will get rocked on mech's, and the mod will be great for some mtl rta's 😊😊
20220526_225546.jpg
New panels on a BB :inlove::inlove:Oh baby!
20220526_225753.jpg

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have been slacking on my vape mail and thank yous. I got a billi billi order. Some more boro glass, stickers, bb panels, and a whole stack load of 99 cent clearance disposables. They also threw in two hats 👍🏻👍🏻
View attachment 193718
A very generous deal on some squonk regs, and a couple of Goons filling holes in my collection from @zakumadness
A great deal on a Nunchaku kit from @AvaOrchid . I LOVE this rda. Right up there with the best 24mm rda's, imho. Not sure why they coupled it with a single 18650 regulated mod, lol. But the rda will get rocked on mech's, and the mod will be great for some mtl rta's 😊😊
View attachment 193719
View attachment 193720
Nice therion bf

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 193718
View attachment 193719
View attachment 193720
Brat doll collection in the background? Lol

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unexpected Vapemail, one of the best ever. Been looking for 30mm and up single coil atties (meaning basically GG or VG) and Imeo randomly puts a few on the site, what luck! Snagged another 30mm (already have one thats matte but plastic inner tank is about to go) this one polished, a 31.5mm and a 32.5mm.

Even more amazing, been looking to get another Zero after foolishly selling mine like 5 years ago, and then bam - scored cheap at auction!

Swear to god Imeo must be using a time warp or something, got the Tilemahos's from Greece to here in VA in a day. Unbelievable.

20220606_160156.jpg20220606_163011.jpg20220607_084107.jpg20220607_084643.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Something interesting to know, that hubbs pointed out to me this morning...I am probably 'way late with this, but I tend not to go looking for more stuff to do on a computer than I already do.

There's a way to file an electronic signature within USPS's Informed Delivery so that you can apply that electronic signature to packages that are on the way to you, that are set up to require a signature. No driving to the Post Office (I hope).

Sign on to Informed Delivery, then look under Settings. You'll see it.

I have juice on the way, and hubbs has applied his electronic signature to it, so now we'll see if USPS leaves it in the mailbox. I'll post back one way or the other.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something interesting to know, that hubbs pointed out to me this morning...I am probably 'way late with this, but I tend not to go looking for more stuff to do on a computer than I already do.

There's a way to file an electronic signature within USPS's Informed Delivery so that you can apply that electronic signature to packages that are on the way to you, that are set up to require a signature. No driving to the Post Office (I hope).

I have juice on the way, and hubbs has applied his electronic signature to it, so now we'll see if USPS leaves it in the mailbox. I'll post back one way or the other.

Great information! I love Informed Delivery... makes stalking that vape mail easy, especially with notifications configured. I get an email and text within a minute or so of the carrier delivering my goodies.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Great information! I love Informed Delivery... makes stalking that vape mail easy, especially with notifications configured. I get an email and text within a minute or so of the carrier delivering my goodies.

I think my husband would have a nervous breakdown if Informed Delivery were to be down for some reason. I swear I think it's the first thing he checks every morning. He has finally discovered his credit cards and Amazon! lol

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

I've used that for years and never have to sign. Hope it works well with your carrier.

UPS has something like that, haven't tried it but a this Fri or Mon delivery will tell the tale. Fedex/others may have something similar as well, idk.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like it? I've been in the BMM group forever and haven't hit a list yet. I'll gladly pay RRP if I hit on a list but haven't ever been tempted otherwise. Is the hype real?
I can't say on the stashbox,but my Borat has definitely lived up to the hype,very nice mod.I hit on another list a few weeks back,and really debated on getting a stash,but I have never held one to know how it feels in hand,so I went the safe route and ordered another Borat.I even considered the 38 special,but the Borat won the debate haha.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will say....definitely feels great. Wish it was a right handed but ill live. I got lucky and got for rrp from a buddy. Now i need red panels...u know how much i hate red .i just got these for shipping. Im hoping ill hit a list one day...the 38 is hoooot. My boy had one and ran into financials but i couldnt afford his asking price not that i wouldve even if i had it....800
1c91f22c6716ab1d7516c76f67059128.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3f mail lol. Ambition mods panels, love em. Up/down white buttons to match fire button on my cithulhu. Silver and gold clone tsc contacts. Installed silver on white sxk. Not as good of quality as the authentics but not bad either. Does the job and saves the battery wraps.
65ad9c83894f65ae7a4735d19ed8d281.jpg
3c8f508e2611e99b5de4d8512562c85f.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3f mail lol. Ambition mods panels, love em. Up/down white buttons to match fire button on my cithulhu. Silver and gold clone tsc contacts. Installed silver on white sxk. Not as good of quality as the authentics but not bad either. Does the job and saves the battery wraps.
65ad9c83894f65ae7a4735d19ed8d281.jpg
3c8f508e2611e99b5de4d8512562c85f.jpg

Panels look great! 👍that was super fast no?

VU Sponsors