The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some vape mail.
a39cf8c18dcedcf27c5026b227b3a3ba.jpg

Dam that was fast. Order on the 11th came today.

Always check your order before you buy. I want it my 6 mg to be 80VG 20PG BUT I did the opposite. 80PG 20VG Dam it. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered my first RBA, the 13 heavens 9 hells by Compvape. I also ordered a Coilmaster DIY kit and a Coilmaster 521 Tab build deck and ohm meter. This is turning out to be a sickness. ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is turning out to be a sickness.
Better than cancer...

I started out with a V2 cigalike, and now I can't even begin to tell you all the vaping stuff I have. Besides the obvious health benefits over the tobacco products, it's an awesome hobby to have!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the way from thevaporbeast.com Deal of the day A Mod with a huge display on it and some 18650 battery case's Its made by Kamry I think.....

Sent from my SGH-T999

Last edited:

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b79f79325326ef8e877fc37f7c095e37.jpg

41b19f2a51741fc3a66b4d7a81e26f9b.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Cyrus Hercules, a legit 50 watt TC mod for under 27 dollars. I'm gonna familiarize myself with it a bit more then I'm doing a review

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9055e0a27333a415736aec15b4f596ec.jpg

Yes its completely huge, but I love it. The nuke RDA, just a typical 4 post but its awesome.
The spacing from chuff to post keeps the vape cooled to where I can pull hard on 120w and it not be overpowering hot

gillianvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got vape mail too. Super stoked about this line! The apple cider and blackberry yogurt are amazing! Can't wait to try the strawberry milkshake and cereal. Hell, I'm just happy I found a vape this good, this cheap!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

gillianvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9055e0a27333a415736aec15b4f596ec.jpg

Yes its completely huge, but I love it. The nuke RDA, just a typical 4 post but its awesome.
The spacing from chuff to post keeps the vape cooled to where I can pull hard on 120w and it not be overpowering hot

I love the Nuke RDA! Very nice!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey people of the vape this mod is solid and it rocks my Kanger Areo tank , Later Ill play with different tanks 35.00 and Free Shipping it was a good buy
25e354bcd09af0f3c7f6255c906f81e1.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999

gillianvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Were would I find the nuke ? I love the look and I take it that's it works pretty Good.

Sent from my SGH-T999

I'm not sure. I want one too! A guy was carrying one at VapeMania but I haven't seen them in any of the shop I go to.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Were would I find the nuke ? I love the look and I take it that's it works pretty Good.

Sent from my SGH-T999
EBay.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No pictures (I'm a 70y/o man at heart with no smart phone or digital camera). But, this week I've decided to step it up (and why I started reading here). I had the Atlantis setup from Aspire, I liked the feel of the round stick batteries so I even got the bigger mega. This week however I took it to the next level. I got myself a Sigelei 150, Smok tfv4 w/ 2 coil RBA, a Coilmaster so I don't screw things up, or well, so I do screw things right? And I also picked up some of this new Juice my friend introduced me to that's exactly what I was looking for but being high VG I couldn't really use on my old setup (White Lodge Vapor Labs-Merchant Stash, subtle complex flavor if I had to describe I'd say it tastes like my friends 7 layer bar with a caramel flavor and sweet but not punch you in the face taste, just perfect for me). And watching patiently as I receive a handful of samples of new juices (whiskey flavor? I had to try!) from that Bulkjuice site tomorrow. Got a package of ko-gen-do cotton coming in on Monday. Anyways, heck of a week for me and my Wallet, but so far it's all been worthwhile.

Anyways, time to have some fun and let my inner nerd out tweaking and honing things in. And very excited to play with that Single coil RBA on the tfv4 and make it into a vertical coil like someone posted on this forum. Sounds like a lot of fun and quite solid (as an Atlantis user before this I've dabbled in rebuilding those, can't say I've had the success I'd hoped for but they were useable).

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got in some Attara Artisan Bombay flavor eliquid from Gaslight Vapor in Gallatin,TN. It's a sweet fennel candy flavor. If you've ever eaten at an Indian restaurant there is usually a bowl of the stuff by the cash register. I'm dripping this stuff and loving it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5ffa7d738c99fb0f9b270d724b35c227.jpg

A geyser and a rampage.if it has a unique deck I must have it

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got any pics of your deck?

Damn, a slip of the vowel would have really been embarrassing there...
Haha you wanna see my deck...
Here's the geyser
b2328bcad85837d27bd4c388e9bf93b5.jpg

Here's the rampage
f2de9ca13a2c65ddd9ea66f270a1e58f.jpg
the rampage has a cap that screws in the center to stop spit back and it's built like a cone so dripping on it would run off on to wicks instead of doing each individually

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dang those are cool!
Which screws hold the pos/neg on the geyser?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang those are cool!
Which screws hold the pos/neg on the geyser?
If you'll look at the post you can see the insulator on bottom right and top left in the picture. Those are pos Its made for quad coil

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gotcha. Great design!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm currently waiting on a fasttech order . & I ordered a fountain v2 from 3fvape today

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recieved my wire and cotton and Paid for a Provape Box Mod in the Red and in the white it will be awhile I waited 2months after the Provari hit the market Provape had waiting list for waiting list I will never complain about the time of an order. PROVAPE ROCKS

Sent from my SGH-T999

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not vape mail, but new stuff from the shop today. I was gonna get a x cube 2, but I was like screw these fancy half working devices. When simple and I'm loving it. Lotus LE80, Tfv4 mini, modworx 18650s and avails the district juice.

IMG_20151029_143207.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pictures (I'm a 70y/o man at heart with no smart phone or digital camera). But, this week I've decided to step it up (and why I started reading here). I had the Atlantis setup from Aspire, I liked the feel of the round stick batteries so I even got the bigger mega. This week however I took it to the next level. I got myself a Sigelei 150, Smok tfv4 w/ 2 coil RBA, a Coilmaster so I don't screw things up, or well, so I do screw things right? And I also picked up some of this new Juice my friend introduced me to that's exactly what I was looking for but being high VG I couldn't really use on my old setup (White Lodge Vapor Labs-Merchant Stash, subtle complex flavor if I had to describe I'd say it tastes like my friends 7 layer bar with a caramel flavor and sweet but not punch you in the face taste, just perfect for me). And watching patiently as I receive a handful of samples of new juices (whiskey flavor? I had to try!) from that Bulkjuice site tomorrow. Got a package of ko-gen-do cotton coming in on Monday. Anyways, heck of a week for me and my Wallet, but so far it's all been worthwhile.

Anyways, time to have some fun and let my inner nerd out tweaking and honing things in. And very excited to play with that Single coil RBA on the tfv4 and make it into a vertical coil like someone posted on this forum. Sounds like a lot of fun and quite solid (as an Atlantis user before this I've dabbled in rebuilding those, can't say I've had the success I'd hoped for but they were useable).
Welcome from another old man. Good for you! Your limits are between your ears. ;)

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the way from US Vendors having good sales Thank You Vendors for some low low prices on quality equipment, with that said I Have
One Innokin cool fire IV in Purple.
One Innokin Cool fire IV in Red
One Mini Joytech full kit in White.
Four Kanger Areotank mega I love my Areotank s
Some Pre Built sub Coils
Smoke TVR Mini tank
Twenty Boxes of Kanger Dual Coils 1.8 box of Five
One Rubric cube RDA
One WOTOFO Square cube RDA
Now to put it all up in my stash.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Status