Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VAPEMAIL!!!!!!

VT40 from evigavenue for $50 shipped :) cotton stock up and new ceramic tweezers from gearbests US warehouse

y54X3Pz.jpg

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not wild about the "powder coat" finish on this one.

Do you know if it actually is a powder coat or just looks like a powder coat? I am about to pull the trigger on one of these as my first regulated mod.

I was originally going to go with he HOHM wrecker but after reading about how they treat people with warranty issue's I decided to go with the Sigelei, plus my understanding is you can upgrade the software on it where you cannot on the Hohm wrecker.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know if it actually is a powder coat or just looks like a powder coat? I am about to pull the trigger on one of these as my first regulated mod.

I was originally going to go with he HOHM wrecker but after reading about how they treat people with warranty issue's I decided to go with the Sigelei, plus my understanding is you can upgrade the software on it where you cannot on the Hohm wrecker.
I've read that it's actually a rubber coating, but it's not a "slick" rubber, more of a "powdery" finish. Mine shows dirt from juice and handling, but has so far been cleaned easily with a damp rag. It did come with a white silicone sleeve, but I haven't used it.
Of course I'd recommend the mod regardless because to me you just can't beat a Sigelei.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've read that it's actually a rubber coating, but it's not a "slick" rubber, more of a "powdery" finish. Mine shows dirt from juice and handling, but has so far been cleaned easily with a damp rag. It did come with a white silicone sleeve, but I haven't used it.
Of course I'd recommend the mod regardless because to me you just can't beat a Sigelei.

Was just curious I will be getting the black but even that shows dirt and stuff. I work construction so it's gonna get trashed either way but was wondering if it was a true powder coat. Could be like a truck bed liner coating on there, if it is then you can use anything you want on it and not hurt it. I know I will be using what ever cleaning agent I can get my hands on at the time so if it doesn't hold up I will post after I get one and use it for a bit.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, I haven't used anything but a damp cloth because I was afraid to "splotch" that red finish with any cleansers. But do keep us posted with your results if you do clean yours with anything.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far, I haven't used anything but a damp cloth because I was afraid to "splotch" that red finish with any cleansers. But do keep us posted with your results if you do clean yours with anything.

Edit: Well I kept looking around to find it on sale and couldn't get it with anyone in stock so I did a Pre-Order on the http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=644 . Cant remember how to change the link to text anyway it's the Segelei FUCHAI 200W-TC. I'm guessing it is the same coating on it as well.

Went into it blind so hoping there are no issue's with this model. I Pre-Ordered one for me and one for my wife.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edit: Well I kept looking around to find it on sale and couldn't get it with anyone in stock so I did a Pre-Order on the http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=644 . Cant remember how to change the link to text anyway it's the Segelei FUCHAI 200W-TC. I'm guessing it is the same coating on it as well.

Went into it blind so hoping there are no issue's with this model. I Pre-Ordered one for me and one for my wife.
I looked at those, they're beautiful! Please let us know what you think when you get them....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Provided the fucktards at the USPS don't bungle it, I'll have a pretty good haul tomorrow afternoon. I'll post some picks if and when it gets here.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VAPEMAIL!!!!!!

VT40 from evigavenue for $50 shipped :) cotton stock up and new ceramic tweezers from gearbests US warehouse

y54X3Pz.jpg
I went to buy a pair of tweezers this weekend. And just had to walk away. The guy had never heard of or seen a pair of ceramic tweezers.:confused:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will try the picture again.
f5f966377bcc981397f8570340a85c1a.jpg

Hope this one posted right

Sent from my SGH-T999

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got some Vape mail in today.
Got my SS Cartel Mod in today, it's nice but there is no comparison to the brass Cartel mod I have. The brass hits so much better.

My brass one is made by HCigar.

bx.jpg

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my fuchai in today, my wifes is on back order until next week it sounds like. Nice of them to throw in a free set of batteries with these. Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bottle for dealing with thick VG.

One nice thing about this bottle is it is the no tilt bottle so you can leave it sit flat and just squeeze it and it pushes fluid out from the bottom up a tube to the tip.
bott.jpg

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Our two silicone sleeves showed up for the Joyetech VTC mini's. My wife really like her orange and black one :confused:
Picture 5.jpg

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last one for today is more kanthal, not sure you can have to much.
Picture 7.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  1. Mark (My postman) had 5 parcels for me today.
    Here they are.

First, ANOTHER derringer, this is the one I ordered first but thought got lost-this has a better base than my other derringer, but the outside feels not as good. Oh well, it works great:
    AEGoESYl.jpg

Inside, deeper juice well and 4 post vs 3 compared to my other one:
    RQSQIfFl.jpg

Next, a DOGE V2 clone in SS:
    bhocEetl.jpg
    (Sorry thats not the best, it actually looks really nice but the flash makes it not so good. Good base, and nice juice well on that one)

Then a third dripper- a Stillare V4 clone:
    dmGNN7Nl.jpg
    (This is probably my favourite out of the 3. I will try different tips on the others first though, as I find size DOES matter to me).

Fourth, a packet of dual coil 0.5 authentic Uwell crown coils:
    mv4l4PJl.jpg

And fifth, a packet of NI200 .15 ohm coils for the crown-these are clones but thought give them a go:
    RsNZQpil.jpg

I am waiting on DHL, I know what it is now, they was meant to deliver yesterday but text me this morning saying it WILL be with me today. I now know its one of Cheyennes christmas presents, an OLA X 65W TC mod. I will have to try it out first though, so will probably pop in another room for half hour or so to make sure its OK. I don't want to give her something bad just because its curved (She wanted a mod around the size of my EVIC VT mini, but wanted it to have rounder edges like the ISTICK. I wasn't going to get an ISTICK though, seen too many blow up).

I think thats it for today. Unless there is a royal mail van due, I will update with a photo of the new mod when DHL finally turn up (If they do, they said yesterday it was out for delivery, but text me again saying sorry for the delay but it is TODAY I will receive it.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my first care package from savage yesterday. Chris is a cool guy what little I've talked to him
f14e3a6e998ac7ff9ba2b74a84067de6.jpg

40bd5d2f28d11a41b673f29104a352b1.jpg

He also threw in their SWANK line of juices... The optiks is amazing
TEAM SAVAGE FTW!
1d1f0a16076be30f2c5431cea3445ced.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got one of my VTC mini's in today. God only knows what they have done with the other one.

Between EFun saying both where sent with one tracking number and 101vapes telling me two different stories on my other mods I have no idea when I will be getting my other three (Sigelei Fuchai, Sigelei 50 watt and VTC mini, missing in action).
evic.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you know that DHL order I thought was for Cheyenne?

It wasn't.

IT WAS A FREE HOTCIG DNA 200 V2, WITH NO ISSUES!

wlWvRoql.jpg

I made a thread about this-but Bennett from hotcig was NOT lying. He said a couple of weeks ago he will send a new one, I had hear that about the battery so thought yeah yeah, but I got a text Saying my DHL delivery was on the way-thing was I could not remember a DHL order.

I opened the packet, and was in shock for a good hour.

I have two, fully working DNA200's for less than £75 now with refunds. Thats £42.50 each DNA200.

Gobsmacked. (this was 2 days ago, I forgot to put it in the vapemail thread though).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got one of my VTC mini's in today. God only knows what they have done with the other one.

Between EFun saying both where sent with one tracking number and 101vapes telling me two different stories on my other mods I have no idea when I will be getting my other three (Sigelei Fuchai, Sigelei 50 watt and VTC mini, missing in action).
View attachment 34955
Out of all of my mods-this is my favourite, hands down. I actually can't believe how good it is for the price and being a kit.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New stand, this one is mine. The first one like this listed above is my wifes.
stand.jpg

EDIT: This one is no longer mine, my wife liked this one better so she confiscated mine and gave me hers.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've heard that those are complicated to work with, that's why I never bought one. That true?

Took me a few minutes to figure out, not that complicated at all, unless of course you take it fully apart, but there is no need for that, just for general cleaning, only a few parts to take apart.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When making our kit for rebuilding I bought my wife a set of needle nose pliers at Hobby Lobby and I loved them so picked myself up a set of them also today. The nice thing about these are they are very thin so if I do an offset bend on a coil it can be in close to the coil, where my other set I had to grab the lead after the bend mark and it would sometimes round off the bend next to the coil.
nn.jpg

Last edited:

topkek

Member For 4 Years
Got an authentic Atmomixani Striker, Atmomixani drip tip, Cigreen Bigfoot mech box and a bottle of Good Vape "Sundae Fundae". Still waiting on the pair of batteries that are going to live with the Bigfoot to show up before I can play with it. The Striker and drip tip were the deal of a life time from Vaperev's cyber weekend deal at only $16 for the both of them. My poor old beat to shit Tugboat in the background can finally take a well deserved rest.
IMG_0114.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors