Member For 4 Years
Check her out! Her name is "Scarlett".....:D

zCudh68.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check her out! Her name is "Scarlett".....:D

zCudh68.jpg
Thanks for sharing that is a Beautiful Mod I love Red and Purple my favorite colors . How is it working for you I hope
Its A ok , if you ever need to rehome her send me a p.m. lol just kidding I think......

Sent from my SGH-T999

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing that is a Beautiful Mod I love Red and Purple my favorite colors . How is it working for you I hope
Its A ok , if you ever need to rehome her send me a p.m. lol just kidding I think......

Sent from my SGH-T999
Love it! So far just got her in wattage mode, but will be trying out the TC in a couple days when I'm off work. I've got a regular Sig 150 that has outlasted a couple of newer mods, including an Ipv 4s that took a crap on me a couple of weeks ago. Can't beat Sigelei for quality, that's for sure...;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love it! So far just got her in wattage mode, but will be trying out the TC in a couple days when I'm off work. I've got a regular Sig 150 that has outlasted a couple of newer mods, including an Ipv 4s that took a crap on me a couple of weeks ago. Can't beat Sigelei for quality, that's for sure...;)
My first Sigelei tmax shit the bed pretty fast and hard... like it was given mod ex lax, with a mod enema.

Was worried about my 150... it has taken more than it's fair share of tumbles and the coating is wearing thin.... but works like no other.

Oh forgot to add, you should be glad you are not seeing climb the walls waiting for shipping info from a win recently... it's bad.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not wild about the "powder coat" finish on this one. It's beautiful, feels good in the hand - but shows EVERYTHING. I can see it getting pretty nasty over time from handling. It came with a white silicone sleeve, but that kinda defeats the purpose of the red.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not wild about the "powder coat" finish on this one. It's beautiful, feels good in the hand - but shows EVERYTHING. I can see it getting pretty nasty over time from handling. It came with a white silicone sleeve, but that kinda defeats the purpose of the red.
Powder coated or that shitty as fuck anodized garbage on the 50-150 lines?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It almost looks like suede and feels like a mega-fine velvet. Of course I've already gotten a couple of juice smears on it and they do wipe off, but I'm thinking oils from the skin will eventually darken the edges. I certainly wouldn't use any type of cleansers or alcohol to clean it.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It almost looks like suede and feels like a mega-fine velvet. Of course I've already gotten a couple of juice smears on it and they do wipe off, but I'm thinking oils from the skin will eventually darken the edges. I certainly wouldn't use any type of cleansers or alcohol to clean it.
Good thinking on the cleaners and what knots Im happy its working great for you and it should give you years of use just follow the manufacturer directions ...

Sent from my SGH-T999

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like my Sigelei 150tc, the finish has held up very nicely in the 6 weeks or so I've had it. It's a quirky device though, my screen makes a hissing noise when it's on, and the battery gauge is hardly trustworthy. But it performs nicely, as long as I replace the batteries around 40%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Halloween Vape Mail was an especially Special!! I finally recieved my 26650 series Pirate Pin-Up Box from Postbox Mods!! Bill Post did a FANTASTIC job on her!! I just wished my Batteries and Vesuvius RDA arrived as well. Oh well.... Those should arrive tomorrow!
!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Patmc81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some vape mail.
a39cf8c18dcedcf27c5026b227b3a3ba.jpg

Dam that was fast. Order on the 11th came today.

Always check your order before you buy. I want it my 6 mg to be 80VG 20PG BUT I did the opposite. 80PG 20VG Dam it. My bad.

Ugggg I just did the same thing.....
Fml

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My black tfv4 came today, have the stainless one and love it so much I figured why not get the black one.
0aa6d2481d8569c4c4038acff17c1f6f.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the Morph tank and 2 subtank mini RBA's from Gearbest US warehouse, awesome tank, really liking it so far :)

Didn't get picture of the RBA heads, think everyone knows what they are.

JxWL9wu.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's vape mail the Evic works great this is my third one, now the surprise this Ego works like a champ Im shocked, now that I know they work I'm going to add all the colors to my EGo collection.
beb509b1ab0c27e36b048db952944f73.jpg
8df161fc7ce631e2dab73b3f5b625e38.jpg
1303f6949031f394f4c5b34739471258.jpg

Lol My New Baby Bumblebee Ball Python was mixed in my packages today she's a Sweetheart. Im still in shock over the Ego, I have a 1.5 coil in it.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the Morph tank and 2 subtank mini RBA's from Gearbest US warehouse, awesome tank, really liking it so far :)

Didn't get picture of the RBA heads, think everyone knows what they are.

JxWL9wu.jpg
That looks like a Camaro ready to roll .

Sent from my SGH-T999

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got mine two days early on Monday. It is good. Loving the squonker feature plus you can use it like a dripper. Best of both worlds.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Lol I ordered a black one today. Just for shits & giggles I ordered a Super Hero too

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Red Yellow and white I love them All they are Race

Sent from my SGH-T999

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mod Mail today with a little of other things, The Evic works great and I really like these new Innokin Mods I test ran a Silver one for a month they are work horses /keepers.
b1c5fbd004e81a432063f37832fa5c25.jpg
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/05/65b905b5e724e6bf6d9d3918
80eb440e.jpg
The Cube RDA is bigger than I thought I was worried it eould be to small lol

Sent from my SGH-T999

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b4a5a7233dfda56d77b30319287fc02d.jpg

Best blueberry cheesecake I've ever had and I've tried at least 7, online and local.
The other one is a make your own. Sweet tart cotton candy and bubble gum.
Its a weird staged effect when vaping sweet tart inhale and cotton candy mid exhale then bubble gum to finish up. Its pretty damn good.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Best blueberry cheesecake I've ever had and I've tried at least 7, online and local.
Its a weird staged effect when vaping sweet tart inhale and cotton candy mid exhale then bubble gum to finish up. Its pretty damn good.

You're really digging that nuke, huh?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm making Blueberry cupcakes. Cool weather brings out the need for goodies.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Uwell Crown tank finally got here. It's beautiful. Filled it watched a few minutes to make sure the coil is wet took a hit. Great. Went for more coffee, the damn thing leaked out all over my Sigelei 100. I am so disappointed. It's not a clone as far as I can tell. Looks like my week for shit to break. :mad:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this tank been leaking on other folks Uwell Crowns leaking?

Sent from my SGH-T999

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Good deal. I just brought their cereal pack. Hoping it's awesome. Do you steep your juice from them?

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One Smok Mini T4 in Black from a USA Vendor having a Great Sale . Thank you Vendors for the nice Price...

Sent from my SGH-T999

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Im buying mine next month. Let us all know what ya think..

Sent from my SGH-T999

Been faultless so far, been using with a subtank mini 0.6ohms clapton, vaping at 30 watts with boost 3 and vapes great, only thing I don't like, is taking the battery out, them screws are a PITA, but been USB charging, so not a big deal really.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4 LG cat turd batteries should be here Monday. Vtc mini & fountain/super hero attys on thursday

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
8bba60fd09399002e275604710b165d2.jpg

1d7c1f171deeaf0d1f5f577281807338.jpg

Recieved my care package from Blitz Enterprises today. They sent me a Swäv Atty and a Noxus to build on. They're both pretty cool in their own way, and should provide some interesting building possibilities. Hopefully my Hannya will be here later in the week. I gotta say it's pretty nice having my building efforts pay off, hopefully i'll have some nice things to say about these fellas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors