Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottle for dealing with thick VG.

One nice thing about this bottle is it is the no tilt bottle so you can leave it sit flat and just squeeze it and it pushes fluid out from the bottom up a tube to the tip.
View attachment 34652
Where does one get these bottles, and what are they called? I have a friend who would love them.....

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of bits with pics today..

First I got this amazing quality kayfun v4 clone, that I am using right now, so flavoursome, I actually like higher resistance builds for flavour. It come with all the extras, and I have changed one black section to clear to see my juice level.

ZdFr22Tl.jpg

sDCQpaLl.jpg

LSTskbFl.jpg

Next up I got the SMOK TF R2, the dual coil RBA with MASSIVE airflow-like the RCA with the restriction pin removed has massive airflow like a RDA, but this has even MORE:
0ZHqRF3l.jpg

And finally for vaping, I got a hotcig battery fom hotcig that I knew nothing about-turns out it was my best friends on the UK forums battery he had ordered, he had the tracking number for it-I had not been given a tracking number. If we did not know eachother, they would say he is lying due to it being signed for by me.

I have posted that to him, but here it is anyway:
nQxcfGQl.jpg

I am waiting on 2 Freemax starres and RBAS, and a 3ml and a 6ml steamcrave aromamizer (All genuine), plus loads of stuff from fasttech, including a billow V2 and other drippers.

Expect a few more photots this week and next week. Oh yeah-I am also waiting on 100ML suicide bunny concentrate after trying a 100ML bottle from a little known brand-it tastes great so I will be ordering them in the future, I can either buy CAP and such for like £3 for 10 ML, or this brand 100ML for £9.50, so I am going to get the 100ML bottles once a week a new flavour :).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#vapemail
All of this for $15 shipped from Lightning Vapes during their 40% off Cyber Monday sale.

99b6ab4dcbc89c73f0c3559f9bb6e86a.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus
Whats cotton bacon like? I have used Muji, Koh gen doh, and unbleached cotton balls-the balls were actually great for my drippers, the other two for my tanks. Do you think its worth the extra price? I am in the UK so its a bit more over here.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei V3 still warm from the mail box. The fire button is super cheap. For 9.95 I can't complain. It's a to go Mod if it gets killed no big deal. ;)
a2d626aeae01ae7f7c1cd5247107c850.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whats cotton bacon like? I have used Muji, Koh gen doh, and unbleached cotton balls-the balls were actually great for my drippers, the other two for my tanks. Do you think its worth the extra price? I am in the UK so its a bit more over here.

Have no idea. Never tried it before. Figured for $3 and change I'd give it a shot.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lucked on to a black Friday sale & hit it hard. Bought several hundred worth of vape gear for 80.00. Hit hard, get out fast. I even told you guys, no one paid attention. Oh well. :cool:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK Imgur is working, quite a bit for me today.

All the packaging I got this morning:

(I opened it, just to show what I got today today)

Z6flXuGl.jpg

Here is everything together:
x3BVfjBl.jpg

Here is my authentic steam crave armomamizer 6ML(I have a black 3ML on the way):
ntunzHyl.jpg

Next a freemax starre, One of the packages was a RBA so is not included in the pics, its in the device:
Rc6GgGIl.jpg

Next up a Haze dripper tank (clone):
D8Ri4Rel.jpg

Next a billow V2 clone that works great:
hYGrwJVl.jpg

Next up is a kuro coiler kit:
DW2VtiYl.jpg

Now 100ML of suicide bunny concentrate(I got a few other flavours made up too, did not include these though)

YGB5iaVl.jpg

And finally for me, some actual TI01 as I was using unknowingly TI ESG:
SRganZBl.jpg

I got the missus a mod too-but do not want to put that up here in case she sees it. Its nice, not too expensive and small.

Thats it for today-but expect more in the next few days.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todays goodies a Tobecco 28.5 mm Kayfun tank. Looks good on the 7 - 22. & can be used to adjust attitudes in a pinch. Weighs 1 lb 3.5 ounces dry. :)
822ef1750e2ab45606ab33a53bc003c6.jpg

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todays haul, a Efusion DNA200, a Abaddon Mech clone, a black freemax starre, a 'boy' RDA, a royal hunter RDA, and another billow V2 clone in silver and red. :

Efusion DNA200 with new freemax starre in black:
Cx4nn30l.jpg

Abbadon(works great with the royal hunter):
Vr3NDUSl.jpg

Royal hunter RDA:
ls8o9Mrl.jpg

'Boy' RDA:
x9xljFRl.jpg

Billow v2 clone in silver and red:
fzlcbWtl.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d0d2bd82a5cf288fe7bdbf811e549edb.jpg

Fancy lil' cases and labels....soon to be overflowing with Alien coils and high-gauge Fused Claptons :p
I REALLY need to get something to store my vape stuff, at the moment there is just a corner where I keep it. I want one of them old fashioned chests you see in horror films, just without the horror associated lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can't really see it...is it a Kraken?....dual coils time to drink some juice.
Yea it's a KraKen. Sorry about the Pic. Old Man, New phone. I will figure it out. Hit's like a dream. Used My mesh & Kanthal. Threw that shit it came with away. #325 mesh with .28 6 wraps on each coated with Jap cotton. :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it. Hope this works my harley' electronics and this phone don't like each other. I'm out.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I REALLY need to get something to store my vape stuff, at the moment there is just a corner where I keep it. I want one of them old fashioned chests you see in horror films, just without the horror associated lol
Jewelry boxes are awesome for that. I would hit up some thrift stores, i always see em there haha

Bellirena

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The missing blue one has arrived :D Yay!
BlueFuchai1.jpg
Now I can give CgS's boring black one back and he can stop asking me "When can I use MY stuff?" :D

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jewelry boxes are awesome for that. I would hit up some thrift stores, i always see em there haha
I was thinking that, but I want something that will hold All of my mods, tanks, batteries and juices so I think I need a bigger box than a jewelery one :(, I am going to look on Ebay now or Gumtree (Kind of like Englands craigslist).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another Smok tank joined the Family I love these tanks
69f9a112dd2e124658ef70dcdfed70fd.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999
Nice man. I helped a friend get a good set up, he wanted clouds-so I found him the cheapest deal for the TFV4 mini. He hates it.

I have not yet met him, but for some reason he hates the stock coils, and is using the clapton at under 30W. He wants to vape at around 80W though, so I thought this tank would be perfect with the included coils.

I haven't spoken to him directly yet, but I don't know what he doesn't like about it. I love mine. I have the RBA in mine though as I prefer lower wattage vaping, I bought the dual coil RBA and am using that, but also use the single clapton RBA, which I have a clapton in at the moment but have used with other gauge wires fine.

I am not telling him any other tanks to get-as if he does not like this, I think he needs to find one himself he likes, if I tell him another and he doesn't like it, its just a waste of money for him.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! Got a new Steam Crave Aromamizer, Blitz Hannya Postless RDA, Source Code DLS & Purple Potion juices, and Lost Fog Streek juice! Hooray! Both new attys work like champs. Very impressed with the quality and cape production. Now just waiting to receive my IPV D2 and Velocity RDA.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 35492 CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! Got a new Steam Crave Aromamizer, Blitz Hannya Postless RDA, Source Code DLS & Purple Potion juices, and Lost Fog Streek juice! Hooray! Both new attys work like champs. Very impressed with the quality and cape production. Now just waiting to receive my IPV D2 and Velocity RDA.
How you liking the steam crave? At the moment I have the 3 post SS 6ML version-but have an authentic on the way 3M in black with the velocity deck, I will probably switch the decks round. But at the moment , I definitely think the top tanks are-Aromamizer, OBS Crius ~V2 or 3, and the freemax starre.

I have the other 'top' tanks, but I think these top them. I have the crius, but I don't actually rate it much at all to be honest with you.Same with the SMOK TFV4.

It seems most new tanks need at least 60W of power, I have RBA's all my tanks to bring down the needed power, as vaping at high wattage, with my level of vaping, makes batteries die within hours and STUPID amounts of juice. I like 15-30W, 40W pushing it, Even in my steam crave with duals highest I use it at is 35W with 26G at around 0.2.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@conanthewarrior i love it. It does require me to actually exert efforts and build coils, but I don't mind it much. The flavor is comparable to any dripper I've owned and I love it so far. Wish I knew they had black. This was more of an impulse purchase than anything else. Love it!

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WooHoo, Big Brown Truck just showed up with more Vape mail. Got some batt. protectors and a bottle of VG.
bc.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only a couple of things. Twisted messes RDA today and Tugboat and few premium juices yesterday.

Yesterday was my first-and last visit to a brick and mortar vape shop. I asked the guy behind the counter, explaining what I have and don't have, and was asking him "ooh what chipset does this run"? He knew none, so I didn't buy a mod from there, but I got a square tugboat RDA (Why did I not get one sooner, its great! )

I also asked him about the juices he had-every question I asked like " have you got this in 3MG was "I don't know", even my fiancee said so you just own and work here but don't actually know about anything you sell? He laughed and said YES.

I also treated me and the missus to some premium juice-I have not bought juice in over 6 months, so thought I will treat me and her. I got some cuttwoods Mega melons (last time I tried it was called monster melons, thats how often I buy juice lol, and the monster melons was sent as a gift from member @bondo ), and I got my fiancee 30ML of a Milky chocolate and cinnamon flavour-she is not here so I don't have a picture of that, when she gets round I will add it. Not sure what brand its by-but I know it was £15 for 30ML and tastes good, it bloody better for that price, my Mega melons was also around £11 for 16.5ML. I got the 3MG nicotine as that was the lowest they had. Cheyenne got 6MG.

Yesterdays:

WOflpRHl.jpg

t9ZJET2l.jpg

Todays:

2oMZvcRl.jpg

lMOsdspl.jpg
(It included spare Allen/hex key bits and also some coils, I did not include them, but I again am wondering why did I not get this before, I was going off of dripping as my el cabron and Veloctiy were my top drippers, all the others seemed subpar. The tugboat and twisted messes have restored my faith in dripping, great flavour, and this is even with the wide delrin tips, I haven't even tried a smaller drip tip like usual but will do soon as the flavour is so good without, I can only imagine WITH the style I find most flavour from)

So only a few bits, but its really got me back into the dripping vibe.

BTW, is the tugboat called that as it whistles like a tugboat? As at full airflow, it makes a full on whistle. My family is cool with me vaping and my mum actually loves the smells, she asks me to blow it in her face and she actually gets a taste of it and says "MMM that ones lovely, or eurgh I don't like that one lol).

I closed the airflow by about 0.2MM to stop the whistling-like my family don't need an announcement every time I press fire lol.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been bad lately. Got mail coming in today (DIY flavorings), tomorrow (Treebox 75w TC mod) and Friday (Crius).

Just got a package in the mail yesterday that had a little $3 baggie of that bacon cotton. Re-wicked my Lemo 2 with it, set it all up and... it's just like every other cotton I've used. Comparable to the japanese stuff, I'd say it's better (?) than regular cotton balls, easier to cut and get a more accurately eyeballed amount for the wick. I have no complaints. I do like how they state on the back of the package "Not Real Bacon. Do Not Ingest." hehe

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Zero mini turned up from FT !!! It actually came yesterday but I've been away at work!!! It doesn't look that much smaller next to the full size version but it feels a lot smaller in your hand!!!
View attachment 35800 View attachment 35802
I was so undecided between mods a few weeks ago, and that Zero mini was in the running til the very end. Seeing it again, I really want to get one now. Damn this addiction to shiny new toys!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been bad lately. Got mail coming in today (DIY flavorings), tomorrow (Treebox 75w TC mod) and Friday (Crius).

Just got a package in the mail yesterday that had a little $3 baggie of that bacon cotton. Re-wicked my Lemo 2 with it, set it all up and... it's just like every other cotton I've used. Comparable to the japanese stuff, I'd say it's better (?) than regular cotton balls, easier to cut and get a more accurately eyeballed amount for the wick. I have no complaints. I do like how they state on the back of the package "Not Real Bacon. Do Not Ingest." hehe
Ahh thanks for the honest reply. I will stick to the japanese cotton and untreated cotton balls then :).

I do like the little joke though-I guarantee if that was not there some idiot would eat it, get sick, and sue them saying "I believed it was bacon flavoured cotton, no where on the package warned me it was not" so its a joke, but I guess a legal thing too.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a NEBOX and IPV D3 on the way, should come tomorrow-but due to christmas post might be the day after. I had to get them, and had the money spare, so will be up to 14 regulated mods. Pretty sure I am nearly finished the collection-I think one or 2 more dual battery devices and I will be sorted, plus I have the mechs incase they all failed on me eventually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors