The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too late i already order 2 bottles

Sent from my TM785M3

Beyond the Bottle stuff is good. Im gonna stock up myself just to have some extras. Coexist, Power Trip, and Goin Bananas are all off the hook. Skitz O Fritz is alright every now and again, but not the greatest flavor ever made.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's worth a try mythical told me last night that is good juice 20 bucks is not gonna kill me, if it suck i just pif it

Sent from my TM785M3

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyways, today was an EPIC vape mail day for me!! Super happy to get this stuff. Ive been wanting an Hohm Wrecker G2 for ages but just never pulled the trigger until I found one for under $100 last week. Got that, the Kbag, and the eGrip VT kit for under $120. Score!!

So heres the run down:

-Hohm Wrecker G2 (authentic)
-Hammer of God series box (clone
-Temple 30mm RDA (clone)
-Dotmod Petri Dotcap, gold (authentic)
-Joyetech eGrip VT kit (authentic, free with minimum purchase)
-Coilmaster K-Bag (authentic, in background)
-Beadalon Spool Tamer 3 pack x4 (not pictured)

1zzols2.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyways, today was an EPIC vape mail day for me!! Super happy to get this stuff. Ive been wanting an Hohm Wrecker G2 for ages but just never pulled the trigger until I found one for under $100 last week. Got that, the Kbag, and the eGrip VT kit for under $120. Score!!

So heres the run down:

-Hohm Wrecker G2 (authentic)
-Hammer of God series box (clone
-Temple 30mm RDA (clone)
-Dotmod Petri Dotcap, gold (authentic)
-Joyetech eGrip VT kit (authentic, free with minimum purchase)
-Coilmaster K-Bag (authentic, in background)
-Beadalon Spool Tamer 3 pack x4 (not pictured)

1zzols2.jpg
HOARDER

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and I left the eGrip in the original package with the shrinkwrap still on it. Figured Ill just hang onto it for a while and maybe PIF it out to a smoker in the future if they want to get off the analogs and try a vape, but cant get one since the FDA has a foot on the throat of the industry

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too late now, but I agree, there is better juice out there for around the same price :)
Name a few please, cos i have spend hundreds of $$$ looking for good inexpensive juice so far i like ejuice mafia, grayscale, madcow, on top of my head i still wanna try verde valle

Sent from my TM785M3

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Name a few please, cos i have spend hundreds of $$$ looking for good inexpensive juice so far i like ejuice mafia, grayscale, madcow, on top of my head i still wanna try verde valle

Sent from my TM785M3

omvapor is the best IMO, tastes quality juice without the high price tag, also I like yougotejuice and the wife likes tmaxx no frills

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'll give them a try they only have 5 juices so is a no brainer, i try to limit myself to spend only like 30-40 bucks a week on vaping

Sent from my TM785M3
Lesser juice more quality... IMO
10th planet EJUICE have 4 flavor and oh my goodness.. They are 40 off right now
But it's 50/50pg...
VVV is another vendor..

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping on the madcow i got today 300 ml total the zn51 is pretty good

Sent from my TM785M3

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bcp and cinnamon cream are my favorites from
VVV... Nailz will give you a tip on how to get the big bottle
LOLZ hahaha

VAPE ON

Sure ;)

Order the 3 30mil sampler pack, which is $20, then you can get a free 100mil bottle of your choice, so you get 190mils for $26.95 shipped ($6.95 shipping to get 100mil free)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bcp and cinnamon cream are my favorites from
VVV... Nailz will give you a tip on how to get the big bottle
LOLZ hahaha

VAPE ON
That's next on my list i see pics from everyone buying that juice gotta be good

Sent from my TM785M3

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How do you get stuff like that for free???????

Sent from my TM785M3
Get a good REP and do really good written reviews with your honest opinion....this is the 3 rd thing Ive received free for reviewing...its not like Im Grimm and shit and I dont plan on getting to that level. Ill be making the review in the next few days, so far I can say the mod is great but Im not a fan of the tank...

Ive done a bunch of reviews and comparisons and quick looks with my own money since Ive joined here and many people seem to like what I have liked and not liked what I said sucked....I think many people would benefit if I had more things to review.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a good REP and do really good written reviews with your honest opinion....this is the 3 rd thing Ive received free for reviewing...its not like Im Grimm and shit and I dont plan on getting to that level. Ill be making the review in the next few days, so far I can say the mod is great but Im not a fan of the tank...

Ive done a bunch of reviews and comparisons and quick looks with my own money since Ive joined here and many people seem to like what I have liked and not liked what I said sucked....I think many people would benefit if I had more things to review.
I told u
Do YTUBE
I came across ur ytube page
All u have are freaking ps games wtf??

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I told u
Do YTUBE
I came across ur ytube page
All u have are freaking ps games wtf??
Yea I started my channel to show off the stuff I was creating....Im better at written reviews then speaking in person and Im not a personality so it wouldnt pan out well...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I started my channel to show off the stuff I was creating....Im better at written reviews then speaking in person and Im not a personality so it wouldnt pan out well...
You don't know that until u try it

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True but if I was doing videos it would be building vids....and maybe a review here and there..
I still think u be good at it ... That's for sure...
If Grimm can do it, not comparing
You can do a lot better than that mofo

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @raymo2u I know youve had the HW G2 for a good while now and played around with the settings and shit. You got any good tips and what not about it for a G2 noob?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @raymo2u I know youve had the HW G2 for a good while now and played around with the settings and shit. You got any good tips and what not about it for a G2 noob?
I normally use it for power mode but I did make a quick tut for dialing the TC in for Kanthal/N80 in the G2 thread (first or second page I think)
Have you updated it yet? If not and if you dont have Windows 10 I "fixed" their software and added drivers so it's plug and play on WIN8, WIN7,XP, and Vista...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I normally use it for power mode but I did make a quick tut for dialing the TC in for Kanthal/N80 in the G2 thread (first or second page I think)
Have you updated it yet? If not and if you dont have Windows 10 I "fixed" their software and added drivers so it's plug and play on WIN8, WIN7,XP, and Vista...

Havent upgraded it, and I have Win10. Is the Upgrade worth while? Whats all included? I know it knocks the wattage up to 171 as opposed to the 151 out the box, but Im not in need of the extra 20 watts really. If theres other worth while additions though Ill go with it

Ive been getting more into TC lately, so Im super interested in trying the Kanthal TC out. Itd be nice to be able to TC some Aliens or Staples or Fused Claptons or something in an RTA. Ive been using some SS Fused Claptons in my Boreas for my RX200, but I dont like building with SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors