Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a pretty custom screen for the DNA200 owners
2af5ed29115f18871bafafd22598a998.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyways, today was an EPIC vape mail day for me!! Super happy to get this stuff. Ive been wanting an Hohm Wrecker G2 for ages but just never pulled the trigger until I found one for under $100 last week. Got that, the Kbag, and the eGrip VT kit for under $120. Score!!

So heres the run down:

-Hohm Wrecker G2 (authentic)
-Hammer of God series box (clone
-Temple 30mm RDA (clone)
-Dotmod Petri Dotcap, gold (authentic)
-Joyetech eGrip VT kit (authentic, free with minimum purchase)
-Coilmaster K-Bag (authentic, in background)
-Beadalon Spool Tamer 3 pack x4 (not pictured)

1zzols2.jpg

Let us know how you like the G2. I think most of us love ours and if it wasn't for @raymo2u I wouldn't have pulled the trigger so I'm glad he swayed me.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Havent upgraded it, and I have Win10. Is the Upgrade worth while? Whats all included? I know it knocks the wattage up to 171 as opposed to the 151 out the box, but Im not in need of the extra 20 watts really. If theres other worth while additions though Ill go with it

Ive been getting more into TC lately, so Im super interested in trying the Kanthal TC out. Itd be nice to be able to TC some Aliens or Staples or Fused Claptons or something in an RTA. Ive been using some SS Fused Claptons in my Boreas for my RX200, but I dont like building with SS.
It makes Kanthal TC more stable, more wattage and other tweaks.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hoarders vapemail today, 2 fasttech orders and a kind vapor sent me some clapton wire he made and couple of alien coils, as I never tried them before :)

Fasttech orders - 7 drip tips, 10 30mil unicorn bottles, 5 UD wire tamers, 2 packs of pre-made clapton coils, 12 glass tanks for kayfun mini v3's and a vape stand for atties and batteries.

Now this is hoarding @ej1024 :shades:

FUqGJgw.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoarders vapemail today, 2 fasttech orders and a kind vapor sent me some clapton wire he made and couple of alien coils, as I never tried them before :)

Fasttech orders - 7 drip tips, 10 30mil unicorn bottles, 5 UD wire tamers, 2 packs of pre-made clapton coils, 12 glass tanks for kayfun mini v3's and a vape stand for atties and batteries.

FUqGJgw.jpg
CERTIFIED HOARDER!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FUqGJgw.jpg

The UD Spool Tamers....youll be disappointed if you try to use them on a regular sized spool (like Lightning Vapes wire). They are made to fit the UD wire rolls (the tiny little bastards). If you use Lightning Vapes or similar sized rolls, grab you up some beadalon tamers.

NO COST to me bro, vaporCarp got all this for free from SBUNNY, he didn't like it LOL
SEND TO ME THEN... I thought I was picky
But this dude is CERTIFIED PICKISH!

I like the SB shit. The "Claim Your Throne" is my personal favorite.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont have any juice...I really dont...Ej and TheKiddVapes are actually trading me juice for coils because I dont have any and Im broke for 3 weeks...and this FDA shit really picked the worse time for me to have to stock up.

For reals man? If your in need Ive got a box full of juice for just such occasions. Its mostly 6 and 3mg, if you want it Ill send some to you. In fact I think Ive got a new 100ml of V3s Tricky Rabbit, I think I remember you sayin you liked that.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont have any juice...I really dont...Ej and TheKiddVapes are actually trading me juice for coils because I dont have any and Im broke for 3 weeks...and this FDA shit really picked the worse time for me to have to stock up.
Yea I'm just about there to.. And with surgery in a week the wife has almost halted any purchases for me

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ej is a good man....sometimes he can be a dick but hes got insides like a used diaper :cool::p
If you want i can send you 3 120 ml bottles but is 12 mg even too strong for me let me know i even pay shipping

Sent from my TM785M3

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you want i can send you 3 120 ml bottles but is 12 mg even too strong for me let me know i even pay shipping

Sent from my TM785M3
Thats alright...12mg is a bit high for me...I just found mice ate a hole into a container of VG I keep in my office so I cant dilute it either, keep it but I do appreciate the offer! I think Ej, Mythical, and TheKiddvapes have me set up for a long time and I can actually stock up after I pay all the bills and get the house stocked for the month for the kids...If it was a week earlier I would of used that check to pay the bills but I put them off to the next check and now Im paying for it....but I am very grateful for having such kind heated and generous members in this forum!

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@raymo: Let me see how is work for me this week and you will get a surprise mail the week after from vvv they know what you like and your address so i guess will be merry Christmas in advance

Sent from my TM785M3

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How the fuck do you drip that shit.. Especially with those crazy coils you make... Cant even do 6mg
WTF
I was a VERY heavy tobacco user in my pre-vaping days. I smoked full strength menthol 100's, and I would deeply inhale every single drag down to the filter. I would also dip Copenhagen - fairly large amounts at a time.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got this guy on the way from j.mark designs.
e807c1a8b781a561081d57d217f5ccc6.jpg

Now gotta look for a dripper to match it with somethint copper probably kennedy24 unless if i can find something else 24mm... been thinking about goon but dont know seems goon is made more for thick ass builds id be using normal builds on this one at most single 22 or 20n80/32n80 or something along those lines.
What yall think whats a solid 24mm rda?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got this guy on the way from j.mark designs.
e807c1a8b781a561081d57d217f5ccc6.jpg

Now gotta look for a dripper to match it with somethint copper probably kennedy24 unless if i can find something else 24mm... been thinking about goon but dont know seems goon is made more for thick ass builds id be using normal builds on this one at most single 22 or 20n80/32n80 or something along those lines.
What yall think whats a solid 24mm rda?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I love my Kennedy v2, I'd go with the 24 in a heartbeat. I don't know if the SOI rda's come on copper but those seem nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors