The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
# replacement glass tanks for my tfv4 micro (hoarding ready), strawberry chessecake from yougotejuice for the wife, and sig 213 with 2 brown lg's from origin vapes :)

6aZZusz.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4c5e1b10d0dfa6a3ec31dd74a057bf3a.jpg

Now just waiting on my nic , cotton, wire, boreas , and looking for a good preorder of the Rx200s ... any ideas where that is us located and not vape nw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
101vape has one, I think

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Checked and they do have a copper 24 on their website.
Only place i found that has it available a few pages deep on the search engine.
1a67917672c3e49061aee43c5b84ac25.jpg

What you guys think?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

What you guys think?

Yep that's the one I think places have a hard time keeping them in stock. They're supposed to be really good but I'll let someone who owns one chime in.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep that's the one I think places have a hard time keeping them in stock. They're supposed to be really good but I'll let someone who owns one chime in.
For what it's worth I am getting either a red or black 22 as I have a Jux on the way and don't care for the tactical or the payload much.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this guy on the way from j.mark designs.

Now gotta look for a dripper to match it with somethint copper probably kennedy24 unless if i can find something else 24mm... been thinking about goon but dont know seems goon is made more for thick ass builds id be using normal builds on this one at most single 22 or 20n80/32n80 or something along those lines.
What yall think whats a solid 24mm rda?

I like my Kennedy 24, but love the Goon. Don't think you could wrong with one of those. I haven't tried the SubZero in 24, but have the 22mm. It's a nice vape, but I always have juice on my mod around the 510 after using it. Tried a larger o-ring as well, did not solve the issue. Would be concerned about that ending up on the battery if it were on a hybrid. Of the three it would be the Goon for me. Plus when you feel like changing it up the Goon goes great on the MCM.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got this guy on the way from j.mark designs.
e807c1a8b781a561081d57d217f5ccc6.jpg

Now gotta look for a dripper to match it with somethint copper probably kennedy24 unless if i can find something else 24mm... been thinking about goon but dont know seems goon is made more for thick ass builds id be using normal builds on this one at most single 22 or 20n80/32n80 or something along those lines.
What yall think whats a solid 24mm rda?

Ahem...

http://vape-street.com/authentic-4nine-prime-by-tarsius-customs/

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What you guys think?

I ordered a clone of the shorty mech yesterday. Thinking very hard about snagging one of those tho

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a clone of the shorty mech yesterday. Thinking very hard about snagging one of those tho
I got a few phillipines rdas and mechs, was having a convo with a buddy from the wesy coast about american product, hadnt tried one in a while, so i started looking.
All those dudes out west are able freaks.... able this, able that. I really wanted a skyline but good luck finding one. Timekeeper looked promising, i like thick tube mods. TK was another i was browsing.
At the end of the day there were 3 i really wanted, the scndrl, dominus lord edition or subzero, but had nonluck finding one for lower than like 500 bucks from private sellers.
Then i learned rogue had the new copper line, went with it. I hit an aluminum rogue before, those shits hit like a freight train.
Also gotta look out for 2nd edition scndrls coming soon.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like my Kennedy 24, but love the Goon. Don't think you could wrong with one of those. I haven't tried the SubZero in 24, but have the 22mm. It's a nice vape, but I always have juice on my mod around the 510 after using it. Tried a larger o-ring as well, did not solve the issue. Would be concerned about that ending up on the battery if it were on a hybrid. Of the three it would be the Goon for me. Plus when you feel like changing it up the Goon goes great on the MCM.
Thanks for this. Saved me from my quest for the subzero in 22 mm. I'll stick to my Kennedy for now.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 3 fucking Goons. I love the shit out of em lol

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool. Let me know how you like it. It's the leaking that kills me. I don't have a tendency to overdrip. I just overdrip period
You should watch the mike vapes review on it. He reviews the 22mm but essentially its the same.
As for leaking, cant be too horrible and a lot of my rdas leave a little residue so its not so different.
Ill let you know either way after i get it.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jux mod straight from cc and more of Rays awesome coils. @raymo2u
Jux came for a great deal from CC's bargain bin. Splatter on the top cap is off about a qtr inch so it was on clearance. Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3797dbe6f3e78dd82ffa6aa93140b6f4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors