Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey bro did you get your order from fasttech i believe we order the same day???

Sent from my TM785M3
I got the shipping notification
Patiently waiting bro...
I did some hoarding this week
I have to stop it
And that stinky juice is sending me some lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the shipping notification
Patiently waiting bro...
I did some hoarding this week
I have to stop it
And that stinky juice is sending me some lol
Why?? Because we made fun of them? Let me know if is good or how it smells, or even better send me a sample I'll pay shipping

Sent from my TM785M3

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why?? Because we made fun of them? Let me know if is good or how it smells, or even better send me a sample I'll pay shipping

Sent from my TM785M3
Of course bro, I will send u some when I get it, like I said
It was good juice
And I think the juice I got had a bad nicotine, for whatever reason...

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course bro, I will send u some when I get it, like I said
It was good juice
And I think the juice I got had a bad nicotine, for whatever reason...
What did you get this week?? I still have btb coming 2morrow and i couldn't resist ejuice mafia got new flavors i got coconut ice cream, strawberry marshmallow and cookies and milk, all sounds pretty good to me

Sent from my TM785M3

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What did you get this week?? I still have btb coming 2morrow and i couldn't resist ejuice mafia got new flavors i got coconut ice cream, strawberry marshmallow and cookies and milk, all sounds pretty good to me

Sent from my TM785M3
Got some juice I discovered today
BLOVAPORS 50off 60/40pg juice from Los Angeles
And a mod from
Freedom smokes 25%off
You know me
I only buy it if it mAkes sense lol

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got this bad boy in today from the vapor room.
Copper 24mm subzero
b749ac4de5158e583d3da6d3148ee773.jpg

Got it on the underground since i have no 24mm tubes atm, got 2 on the way.
f8d6822424853a3a17f7cfe161a0767b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
There it is. I've been waiting to see it

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got this bad boy in today from the vapor room.
Copper 24mm subzero
b749ac4de5158e583d3da6d3148ee773.jpg

Got it on the underground since i have no 24mm tubes atm, got 2 on the way.
f8d6822424853a3a17f7cfe161a0767b.jpg

You like it?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You like it?
Pretty bad ass, the bottom airflow chimneys are big as hell.. juice well is deep.. post holes are big enough for a decent build, not the biggest but not the smallest. Airflow options are some of the best ive experienced. Overall just feels like a quality device.. flavor is there, plumage is there, its meant for hybrid caps since the pin sticks out ridiculously... yeah i dig it.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In case anyone needs a decent rebuild set , vapenw has the geekvape 521 kit for 49 bucks . Has some decent tools and the geekvape tab Ina nice little case .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the dough you blow on clones, you could have bought a authentic
Hey bro i just follow your advise i think you are totally right, I've been looking for a uwell rafale i just didn't wanna pay $30 i just bought one at ecig.com for 16.25 and some cotton bacon for 2.50 i guess from now on no more clones, just have to find a good deal

Sent from my TM785M3

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gotta get used to building for shit thats not series again.
Just got done doing some cleaning, she isnt 100 percent yet but definitely got a lot of dirt off.
f94fb888a3935063bd4f2a5b61e2b036.jpg

Use Hienz Ketchup or Lemon Juice/Vinegar to clean up Copper or Brass....just let it sit in either for 5 minutes them wash with dish soap and dry it...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta get used to building for shit thats not series again.
Just got done doing some cleaning, she isnt 100 percent yet but definitely got a lot of dirt off.
f94fb888a3935063bd4f2a5b61e2b036.jpg

Use Hienz Ketchup or Lemon Juice/Vinegar to clean up Copper or Brass....just let it sit in either for 5 minutes them wash with dish soap and dry it...
Meh... There's not many sexier things than a nice patina on a Copper/Brass mech

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bit of a learning curve here... with my 22mm atties/mechs i can feel the vapor channeling through my guts, you know what i mean? With this beast i feel air.... gotta learn to tame the beast, 24mm is whoopin on me.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bit of a learning curve here... with my 22mm atties/mechs i can feel the vapor channeling through my guts, you know what i mean? With this beast i feel air.... gotta learn to tame the beast, 24mm is whoopin on me.

Some Clouds that would make most Ego users jealous ;) :D:D:p Just joking man, nice to see someone else enjoying the Mech/large RDA scene...It definitely givers more options and styles in vaping along with some fun with the vapor production!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some Clouds that would make most Ego users jealous ;) :D:D:p Just joking man, nice to see someone else enjoying the Mech/large RDA scene...It definitely givers more options and styles in vaping along with some fun with the vapor production!
Shit thats fuckin with my mind though is i see dudes with claptons 7 8 or even 9 wraps deep and it lights up instantly... i gotta up my wire game, get some of these exotic blends of wire.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ive been getting more into it myself. More into series mods for the POWA! Id like to get my hands on a triple series mod for even more insanity. Just dont know of many on the market. I know BC used to make them, but theyve closed up so Im at a loss.

And speaking of large RDAs, I still want that 40mm Mason when you get tired of it :p

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Shit thats fuckin with my mind though is i see dudes with claptons 7 8 or even 9 wraps deep and it lights up instantly... i gotta up my wire game, get some of these exotic blends of wire.

Try some N60/N70/N80 and SS Wire, 24g SS 6 Wrap/3mm Coils will be your best ramping up coils

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive been getting more into it myself. More into series mods for the POWA! Id like to get my hands on a triple series mod for even more insanity. Just dont know of many on the market. I know BC used to make them, but theyve closed up so Im at a loss.

And speaking of large RDAs, I still want that 40mm Mason when you get tired of it :p
Ill sell you the Mason if you want ($45+S&H) or trade it...I havent used it in a bit and I got rid of both the HOGs so its a bit out of place...

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try some N60/N70/N80 and SS Wire, 24g SS 6 Wrap/3mm Coils will be your best ramping up coils
Im using 24n80 5 wrap 3mm right now, performance is lacking.. i tried closing down them big ass reactor chimneys this thing has and the pull is a little bettet, clouds are bigger, flavor is better...
Gotta keep fuckin with it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im using 24n80 5 wrap 3mm right now, performance is lacking.. i tried closing down them big ass reactor chimneys this thing has and the pull is a little bettet, clouds are bigger, flavor is better...
Gotta keep fuckin with it.

Yea but SS will ramp up much faster and the Resistance is much lower in SS of the same gauge. Try making some Parallels or Triple Parallels in the meantime! I have a 24g Dual Parallel build in my other Boreas deck and its pretty decent on a Parallel Box...might be to low for a tube unless yuour using 25R's LG HE4/HB6's, REAL VTC 4/5's

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta get some ss. Ever heard of these weird name wires like immolation wire or mad rabbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors