The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gotta get some ss. Ever heard of these weird name wires like immolation wire or mad rabbit?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yea they use the wires I just mentioned but sell it at a more costly rate...Like Anarchist Wire sells N80 as a special wire to make more money off of it...

Ill send you a link to get all the wire you will ever need for cheap!
Here ya go:
LINK for SS bundle
LINK for N80 Lower/Mid Gauges Bundle, Link for High Gauges Bundle
LINK for KA1 Bundle

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It was 22n80 5 wrap i had in it... replaced with 24n80 parallel and it xhanged it up. Mond you on this one the ac kicked up to where i was blowing. Still noticeably better than with the 22 single strand.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It was 22n80 5 wrap i had in it... replaced with 24n80 parallel and it xhanged it up. Mond you on this one the ac kicked up to where i was blowing. Still noticeably better than with the 22 single strand.

Try 24N80 and 22N80 as a Parallel....Like a Staged Heating Parallel. It will ramp up faster and have more surface area and heat. When going for Clouds, blow out until its ramped up then draw in.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try 24N80 and 22N80 as a Parallel....Like a Staged Heating Parallel. It will ramp up faster and have more surface area and heat. When going for Clouds, blow out until its ramped up then draw in.
I was actually trying to vape like i cape casually lol... with series and most regulated mods pretty much any build gets you there, i hadnt used a tube in a while and the only way i see that i can get there is using some of these comp techniques.... which to my surprise all work! Im rather enjoying this mod more than i thought i would when i received it. Thanks for the tips raymo!
Im going to try 22 and 24 parallel later today when i get out work.
The parallel 24n80 6 wraps came out pretty low, but after 4 or 5 deep blasts i pulled out the hb6 and also tried with the vtc4 and they werent even warm... .12 on the dot on a 3mm. Im guessing with the 22 itll get a lot lower, probably under .1... unless if i do more wraps. Not too worried about it though.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was actually trying to vape like i cape casually lol... with series and most regulated mods pretty much any build gets you there, i hadnt used a tube in a while and the only way i see that i can get there is using some of these comp techniques.... which to my surprise all work! Im rather enjoying this mod more than i thought i would when i received it. Thanks for the tips raymo!
Im going to try 22 and 24 parallel later today when i get out work.
The parallel 24n80 6 wraps came out pretty low, but after 4 or 5 deep blasts i pulled out the hb6 and also tried with the vtc4 and they werent even warm... .12 on the dot on a 3mm. Im guessing with the 22 itll get a lot lower, probably under .1... unless if i do more wraps. Not too worried about it though.

I dont worry using 25R's at .15 or even slightly lower but I dont advise others unless they know the risks...which I know you do. Just keep a eye out for a hot battery (too hot too touch) if its not getting hot then the battery is fine. Ive built some crazy builds for comps on tubes and used 25R's and HB6's and never had a issue, even at .075 on a 25R (It got hot but I limited it to 3 draws and then cool down to charge)
\\
Comp RDA Builds.jpg Comp RDA Builds .jpg

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a different note, picked up some of this cotton, comes from france, feels weird, vapes great.
bf258d2cc15389fd40b7d5d602feec3f.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got an email my vt75 shipped. Can't wait to get it and post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome!! I will be placing an order once I get settled on the Island! Gonna order all new juice rather than shipping it all...so gonna need some awesome coils to enjoy all the new flavors! :)
ll have Every Gauge of SS hopefully after Thursday....so I can build almost anything with any type of wire ;) I may be doing another sale soon also, Ill let you know ahead of time!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ll have Every Gauge of SS hopefully after Thursday....so I can build almost anything with any type of wire ;) I may be doing another sale soon also, Ill let you know ahead of time!
Excellent! I like being the first to know the special events ;)

I am sweating my think vape panzer arriving...unless usps gets its shit together it looks like it is going to arrive the day after I leave!! :( On a good note, I ordered two more G2's from ecig for an unbelievable $66 ea! Having them shipped direct to paradise!!

It's kind of weird being the one sending out vape mail rather than receiving it...I think I am going into withdrawl!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I am sweating my think vape panzer arriving...unless usps gets its shit together it looks like it is going to arrive the day after I leave!! :( On a good note, I ordered two more G2's from ecig for an unbelievable $66 ea! Having them shipped direct to paradise!!

It's kind of weird being the one sending out vape mail rather than receiving it...I think I am going into withdrawl!
Yea its been a period of no VM for the past 2 weeks and it feels boring not waiting for something exciting, shit I was excited that I had a drip tip coming...lol
The Panzer is probably one of the DNA200's I like...so when you dont want it anymore Im here for it :p:p
Cant beat the G2...its still my everyday carry and I havent found anything I use even half as much yet..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What? Wait!!! WHERE???

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail today. Looks like besides cleaning your tanks, and RDA it also cleans jewelry, and a lot of other stuff. #smokie #smokie901 #coilmaster

FB_IMG_1463504619982.jpg

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4ac191e2c08300467a750fad31169649.jpg

Picked up this copper rig v2 in a trade, got her cleaned up but noticed she had some some blemishes... i think this was a colored mod and the dude tried to strip the color and didnt do a very good job. Will probably wet sand in the near future. Hits pretty fckin hard very much comparable to the rogue.. either way im happy with the trade. Very smooth throw on this one. Will probably get the roughneck v2 in copper to match it up.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4ac191e2c08300467a750fad31169649.jpg

Picked up this copper rig v2 in a trade, got her cleaned up but noticed she had some some blemishes... i think this was a colored mod and the dude tried to strip the color and didnt do a very good job. Will probably wet sand in the near future. Hits pretty fckin hard very much comparable to the rogue.. either way im happy with the trade. Very smooth throw on this one. Will probably get the roughneck v2 in copper to match it up.

Very nice. I'm still waiting on my brass roundhouse to get here.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Niceee. Ive got one too. What color is that though with the chromed out looking top and sides and darker battery door/side?

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it's just the silver G2. the large flat area's are just a tad more matte then the chromed looking edges. pretty sharp though! :shades:

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I couldn't get into my rig V2 with the roughneck v2 rda until I put parallel 22g K's in it. It's a competition style build, not an all day vape setup but it finally showed what the rig can do! Hope you like it, if you land any awesome builds on that show off it's power let me know! I'm slowly starting to love it but could always use some more fuel!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jajajajajajajahaha
Hoarder
Nice haul bro...

Thanks man. Juice Broker had those Charlie Chalk Dust and B52 juices for like 75 cents a bottle. I couldnt not get a shit load of it. The Bedrock was $13 a bottle (down from $22) so I stocked up a lil bit since I love the shit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man. Juice Broker had those Charlie Chalk Dust and B52 juices for like 75 cents a bottle. I couldnt not get a shit load of it. The Bedrock was $13 a bottle (down from $22) so I stocked up a lil bit since I love the shit.
Can u please pm me next time you see shit like this... Come on mang

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SCORE!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can u please pm me next time you see shit like this... Come on mang

Go check them out, they still have them for that price. They been running that super clearance sale for a long while now. Just go to the all juice page and sort prices low to high.

I got 10 15mls and 2 30mls for $16 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors