Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go check them out, they still have them for that price. They been running that super clearance sale for a long while now. Just go to the all juice page and sort prices low to high.

I got 10 15mls and 2 30mls for $16 shipped.
What site is this?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I couldn't get into my rig V2 with the roughneck v2 rda until I put parallel 22g K's in it. It's a competition style build, not an all day vape setup but it finally showed what the rig can do! Hope you like it, if you land any awesome builds on that show off it's power let me know! I'm slowly starting to love it but could always use some more fuel!
I got a basic 20n80 5 wrap dual coil.
Chucks, flavor, rig does what it needs to. Really digging the throw of the button.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great day for vape mail. Kennedy Roundhouse with matching 24 mm rda with free battery and bottle. Super T from @KKen and he threw in a bottle of juice. Ken this thing is incredible. Thank you so much for the great deal. Love the switch you left on there already.
90d80088ba4a6c7dfb9e569be24573a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think my vt75 will be here tomorrow lol. And I love me some loaded glazed donuts.

Been wanting to try the donuts for a while now, then saw ejuice mafia had it for $20 for 120 mil bottle, killer deal so went big and got 2 bottles :D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Post your thoughts on that vt75 , I have been waiting to pull the trigger on that one .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

As far as build quality, seems very good, but is what I expected after having the VT40 for quite a while, not had time to play with functions yet, but I only vape in power mode, so not much for me to mess with :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great day for vape mail. Kennedy Roundhouse with matching 24 mm rda with free battery and bottle. Super T from @KKen and he threw in a bottle of juice. Ken this thing is incredible. Thank you so much for the great deal. Love the switch you left on there already.
90d80088ba4a6c7dfb9e569be24573a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ummmmm ginger bread

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had it or this brand.
VCV claimed to be all natural all organic
I have 1000mls of them, it's not gonna be in ur face flavor, it's like VAPING spring water with a touch of what ever flavor u have... It's like VAPING bland and grows in you... That's max vg btw..I love all the tobacco they have , they are pricey... But everytime I get a 50% off email I always stocked up no doubt about that currently VAPING APLLE teddy brown from VCV cuz I'm out of teresa_p Apple tobacco... Nice mech bro

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
VCV claimed to be all natural all organic
I have 1000mls of them, it's not gonna be in ur face flavor, it's like VAPING spring water with a touch of what ever flavor u have... It's like VAPING bland and grows in you... That's max vg btw..I love all the tobacco they have , they are pricey... But everytime I get a 50% off email I always stocked up no doubt about that currently VAPING APLLE teddy brown from VCV cuz I'm out of teresa_p Apple tobacco... Nice mech bro
Thanks. These mechs will last a lifetime

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As far as build quality, seems very good, but is what I expected after having the VT40 for quite a while, not had time to play with functions yet, but I only vape in power mode, so not much for me to mess with :)
If it is solid feeling , has good finish and build quality . That is what I am wondering about ..looks like it is solidly built and nice and purty ! May have to drop the hammer this weekend before the wife cuts me off !!!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need or order coils for my Smok tanks, so pricey tho!

Got them for $8.44 a pack, got another 10 packs coming too, want enough coils to last me a few years :) Ordered the smok tank and coils on the 14th from China and in the mail box today :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it is solid feeling , has good finish and build quality . That is what I am wondering about ..looks like it is solidly built and nice and purty ! May have to drop the hammer this weekend before the wife cuts me off !!!!

Solid, but even with a 26650 battery in it, it isn't really heavy, well worth the money for me/

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx Mythical, just picked up 10 bottles of Charlies Chalkdust Peanut Butter and Jesus.

Word. Glad you could take advantage of it. Amazing deal. I got 4 bottles of the PB&J, 4 of the Slamberry, a Orange Bi-awesome, and a Dream Cream(with a couple B52 juices too). All of them are good. The PB&Jesus is really good, but odd at the same time. Interesting stuff.

Anyway, heres my vape mail for today, and unfortunately the last one for a while. Still waiting on my bank to issue me a new card, and until it shows up I cant order shit (maybe Ill link my Paypal to the account)

Gettin squanchy with the squonk...e. Its alright, a lil overpriced imo, and came a bit roughed up, but still functions. Needs a better atty with more airflow. Just not much a fan anymore of single battery mods, they just dont have enough power for me. I am interested in the new Kanger Dripbox 2.0 thats coming soon. 160 watts of adjustable squonking goodness (cept its made by Kanger so itll probably have issues out the ass, might look into getting a bottle and 510 set up for the Disguiser). But I do like the button, its nice and smooth and a little stiff, plus it locks and looks cool.

ampnt.jpg

xc0t8o.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I finally received my red Petri V2 clone from FT, that I ordered in hopes to fit my red NC. Well, the NC is slightly darker. However, it still looks good on it! Yeah, I also received some other stuff today, but not so much worth to mention though!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a great time to be into the higher end mechanical mods, you can get your pick of the litter for just a fraction of the price and shipped to you door in less than a week ;)

Time to sell some regulated gear again LOL

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Its a great time to be into the higher end mechanical mods, you can get your pick of the litter for just a fraction of the price and shipped to you door in less than a week ;)

Time to sell some regulated gear again LOL
I have approximately 15 mech mods (single, and dual para/series). Most of them, I just recently bought, due to discounts, or sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors