Become a Patron!

The Truth About Cancer - Every Vaper and Human Should Know

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got the wretched duty of draining the globes. She was still smoking and the healing was being slow as fuck... she started vaping and BLAM shit healed in double time.
The cat would not leave her alone.
So I called them chesticles. Kept teasing mom she now knew what dudes feel like.
She wouldn't let me help with that, but had me follow her around, just in case. I helped do her hair, her make up and little things. Her hubs doing those things was OFF LIMITS after one try, LOL.

gamingmaster1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Listen folks, it's not just vapers that Big Pharma is out to screw. They, and other parties that are more interested in profits than human suffering are using every last one of us as human guinea pigs, and laughing all the way to the bank. As ex-smokers, this is something that potentially could affect us all. Arm yourself with facts NOW.

I'm inviting each of you to help me get the word out. There is a documentary series called "The Truth About Cancer" starting April 12. I recently had the chance to view it and I learned so much! It was exciting, very hope inspiring, and infuriating all at once. When you realize that the current typical treatments are really designed to keep you or your loved ones sick and cause you to need still more expensive treatments for the devastating side-effects, your blood will boil. When you learn that safe, effective, and health-promoting alternatives already exist and have for decades, you'll be inspired. From prevention to treatments to cures, you'll come away knowing more than the average MD does about this affliction that affects millions. This is not quackery. There is ample and overwhelming scientific evidence to support it, and it's extremely hard to argue with people living decades past their supposed death sentences. If you want to know why you don't hear about it from your doctor, your government, or the mainstream media, the answer is simple: Follow the money!

As vapers, we know up close and personal what it is to rage against the machine for our right to improve our health and outcome. Let's take it one step further... the more people that know and talk about this stuff, the harder it is for the greedy bastards at the helm to keep the lid on it.

(and before you ask... no, there is absolutely NOTHING in it for me. I'm simply passionate about this information and subject and want this information brought into the spotlight to benefit as many people as it can... )

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/

Below: Just an image, not clickable..... use link above....

View attachment 46459
This is amazing...thankyou for the insight

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Huckleberried @TygerTyger and whoever else.
Nov 18th marked the 5 years it was discovered.
Quickly approaching the 5 year it was removed.
As of last week still 100% NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE! With that type of cancer with a HER2 receptor in the cancer full remission is 7-8%. Those numbers are for people who took the chemo and survived more than three years let alone to five, the current chemo regime at the time has been proven ineffective now so that number of 7-8% is much lower.
For her and the no chemo option (no chemo does not mean no treatment) there are no survival charts, no percentages and certainly no protocols.

Last week also she got into an argument with the head of an oncology lab head about her markers, the dude kept calling mom a liar about her NED and her marker levels could happen without chemo. He said it was not possible to survive with chemo out of 5 years let alone numbers so low he was hard pressed to ever say cancer was ever present.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As of last week still 100% NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE! With that type of cancer with a HER2 receptor in the cancer full remission is 7-8%. Those numbers are for people who took the chemo and survived more than three years let alone to five, the current chemo regime at the time has been proven ineffective now so that number of 7-8% is much lower.
For her and the no chemo option (no chemo does not mean no treatment) there are no survival charts, no percentages and certainly no protocols.

Last week also she got into an argument with the head of an oncology lab head about her markers, the dude kept calling mom a liar about her NED and her marker levels could happen without chemo. He said it was not possible to survive with chemo out of 5 years let alone numbers so low he was hard pressed to ever say cancer was ever present.
AWESOME!!! Way to go Mom and Big Nasty! :bunny: You standing by her side, and her story, just blow me away. <3<3

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
AWESOME!!! Way to go Mom and Big Nasty! :bunny: You standing by her side, and her story, just blow me away. <3<3
LOL she has a fucked off Dr. trying to tell her some stupid shit about scars. They are talking like it is not from armpit to armpit 150+ sticthes worth of scar.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That is truly awesome, inspiring, and encouraging! I'm so happy that you and your Mom have experienced such a positive outcome!

:stars::stars2::hearts:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is truly awesome, inspiring, and encouraging! I'm so happy that you and your Mom have experienced such a positive outcome!

:stars::stars2::hearts:
There is a new approved test for complete circulating tumor cell. Shows active tumors via body response to free floating cancer cells.

As soon as it was approved mom had it done and got the 100% clear result last week. No active cancer.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<3
There is a new approved test for complete circulating tumor cell. Shows active tumors via body response to free floating cancer cells.

As soon as it was approved mom had it done and got the 100% clear result last week. No active cancer.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wow! That's terrific! I'm so happy for her and for you!! :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's fantastic news Nasty my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been about a year now just wanted to leave my update here:

Well heath has up and down. In the first part of Sept "16" I was so sick and feet swollen like balloons from the poison they were putting in me that I couldn't take it anymore so I quit the cancer Dr. I had been considering it for some time by then and it was still slowly growing. I started detoxing and taking tons of herbs till I could find a new Dr. A few weeks later I started to feel better and better so I went with it up until about 3 mo. ago. At that time I had a physical and my blood work showed my PSA was going up again. My GP referred me to a new "C" Dr. who scanned me. When the results came back they showed no new growth and my routine had not only stopped it but shrank the tumors in my lymph system by 30%. I was amazed. But my PSA was still going up. The new Dr. scared me into trying a new poison which I did for 2 mo. It made me so sick so I refused the last one. So now I am kinda on my own again searching for the answer again but I feel better. I still go to the new Dr. for blood tests and monitoring though. I sure have missed everyone here.
Thank You for being such a kind and caring friends
Jimi
P.S. Also detoxing for 4-5 mo. I lost 80 lbs. almost 1/3 of my body weight

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Well heath has up and down. In the first part of Sept "16" I was so sick and feet swollen like balloons from the poison they were putting in me that I couldn't take it anymore so I quit the cancer Dr. I had been considering it for some time by then and it was still slowly growing. I started detoxing and taking tons of herbs till I could find a new Dr. A few weeks later I started to feel better and better so I went with it up until about 3 mo. ago. At that time I had a physical and my blood work showed my PSA was going up again. My GP referred me to a new "C" Dr. who scanned me. When the results came back they showed no new growth and my routine had not only stopped it but shrank the tumors in my lymph system by 30%. I was amazed. But my PSA was still going up. The new Dr. scared me into trying a new poison which I did for 2 mo. It made me so sick so I refused the last one. So now I am kinda on my own again searching for the answer again but I feel better. I still go to the new Dr. for blood tests and monitoring though. I sure have missed everyone here.
Jimi
P.S. Also detoxing for the next 4-5 mo. I lost 80 lbs. 1/3 of my body weight

:hug:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It sure is I was shocked and the Doctors couldn't believe it either inspects my friend:)
Jimi, as we BOTH know, big-pharma chemicals don't work, natural products certainly do, quite well too...!

Keep the spirit up, before you know it there won't be a trace of "C" in your body..!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Dale,

There has been a ton of debate and controversy surrounding GMOs in our foods over the last several years and more recently it's starting to make its way into The Sacred Plant.

The widespread use of GMOs is now being called “The Biggest Environmental Disaster in the History of Mankind.” This is because GMOs damage both our bodies and our environment in very profound ways.

Our bodies were designed to consume whole foods (and whole plants) from the earth, not foods that have been genetically modified. Because of this, GMOs can cause inflammation in our bodies and wreak havoc on our immune systems.

New evidence suggests GMOs may also be linked to disease.

And yet there is still a large number of people in the mainstream who still insist GMOs are “perfectly safe.” But you will learn the truths when you watch this free new 9-part documentary series called GMOs Revealed.
1vrt575wt6E14GWeI9VAAMH2kUN19YcnAVpph_mCY0aLG_EioO8tHMsjpA5zWu3LmqcA57NgVKo9BQpp4dqS5kqIlJsoY1POP58M0mW7vlE3Ve9ZDqV871NsjqiHej7pKd1beoHxfA=s0-d-e1-ft

This series has been created to bring you up-to-date on how genetically manipulated foods are affecting your health and the environment. You will be shocked at how widespread these products have become, and how much damage they are causing.

GMOs Revealed features leading doctors, agriculture experts, scientists, environmentalists, and political activists.

They will help you understand how GMOs are making you sick, how they are destroying the soil we depend on for food, and how they are creating a health and environmental disaster that could have repercussions for generations to come.

GMOs Revealed 9-part documentary series is free to watch and it starts next Tuesday, August 22nd.

I've already signed up and I'll be watching ride along side you to learn everything we can. The more informed we are, the more empowered you we are.

Thank you :).

with Love and Gratitude,

John Malanca
Your Host & Advocate,
The Sacred Plant

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, as we BOTH know, big-pharma chemicals don't work, natural products certainly do, quite well too...!

Keep the spirit up, before you know it there won't be a trace of "C" in your body..!
Thank you very much for the support inspects my friend, I have argued this point with many people and Drs. too. The problem is that modern Dr. are taught that natural products just don't work and big pharma's chemicals do, so that is what they truly believe.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Dale,

There has been a ton of debate and controversy surrounding GMOs in our foods over the last several years and more recently it's starting to make its way into The Sacred Plant.

The widespread use of GMOs is now being called “The Biggest Environmental Disaster in the History of Mankind.” This is because GMOs damage both our bodies and our environment in very profound ways.

Our bodies were designed to consume whole foods (and whole plants) from the earth, not foods that have been genetically modified. Because of this, GMOs can cause inflammation in our bodies and wreak havoc on our immune systems.

New evidence suggests GMOs may also be linked to disease.

And yet there is still a large number of people in the mainstream who still insist GMOs are “perfectly safe.” But you will learn the truths when you watch this free new 9-part documentary series called GMOs Revealed.
1vrt575wt6E14GWeI9VAAMH2kUN19YcnAVpph_mCY0aLG_EioO8tHMsjpA5zWu3LmqcA57NgVKo9BQpp4dqS5kqIlJsoY1POP58M0mW7vlE3Ve9ZDqV871NsjqiHej7pKd1beoHxfA=s0-d-e1-ft

This series has been created to bring you up-to-date on how genetically manipulated foods are affecting your health and the environment. You will be shocked at how widespread these products have become, and how much damage they are causing.

GMOs Revealed features leading doctors, agriculture experts, scientists, environmentalists, and political activists.

They will help you understand how GMOs are making you sick, how they are destroying the soil we depend on for food, and how they are creating a health and environmental disaster that could have repercussions for generations to come.

GMOs Revealed 9-part documentary series is free to watch and it starts next Tuesday, August 22nd.

I've already signed up and I'll be watching ride along side you to learn everything we can. The more informed we are, the more empowered you we are.

Thank you :).

with Love and Gratitude,

John Malanca
Your Host & Advocate,
The Sacred Plant
I wish there was a "triple like" button as this post truly deserves it!!!
Thank You for posting this inspects my friend. I signed up and can't wait to see it buddy. I have argued against GMO's for years. I heard when they tested GMOs it was only a "90 day test" on rats. After the 90 days there was no adverse issues and with their pockets full of Monsanto,s money they oked it's use. But, on their own, the scientist doing the testing went ahead and tested longer. At the 4-5 month mark cancer was discovered in over half of the test rats and at 6 mo there a greater percentage. When it was reported it was ignored.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I totally agree Robert, TOXINS the world is full of them and they just keep pumping them out. In my opinion everybody (even those without cancer) should detox every 3-6 mo. just to reduce the build up, I do every 6 wks. and feel better each time. It's the key to put your immune system, your whole metabolism in high gear. A lot of people who try to loose weight and can't, even if they eat right, are usually full of toxins and it doesn't let your body function properly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Jimi
P.S. Also detoxing for the next 4-5 mo. I lost 80 lbs. 1/3 of my body weight

:hug: Good to read that. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is the short story /version of my dad.
40 yr two PAD. He quit smoking cigs.
Found out he had colon cancer in 2016. Chemo started in December 2016...six treatments....ended in February 2017. He Was suppose to have more chemo, have surgery to remove some of his colon, and get a bag, he decided not to do either. He couldn't handle the side effects of the chemo. In February he started drinking Roasted Dandelion tea three times daily. In June he went to the Drs to get a CT scan to check on the cancer....June 28th results came back...No Cancer :) He continues to drink the dandelion tea.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found out he had colon cancer in 2016. Chemo started in December 2016...six treatments....ended in February 2017. He Was suppose to have more chemo, have surgery to remove some of his colon, and get a bag, he decided not to do either. He couldn't handle the side effects of the chemo. In February he started drinking Roasted Dandelion tea three times daily. In June he went to the Drs to get a CT scan to check on the cancer....June 28th results came back...No Cancer :) He continues to drink the dandelion tea.
But, the doctors can't make commissions without chemo, (and) adding fuel to a fire.

They should all be shot.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was having thyroid issues a few months ago. The doctor prescribed levothyroxine as usual. After some research, I bought Spirulina and Moringa ...needless to say, no more thyroid issues.

When I told the doctor I didn't take any of the levothyroxine, she almost flipped out. OH, YOU CAN'T TAKE THOSE products, I never heard of them, they could make your condition worse..!

Needless to say, my last lab work showed my thyroid level at 2.2, down from 2.9.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for posting and sharing your fathers story, if it even just gives 1 person hope and inspires them to not give up you might save their life, it's well worth it. thanks again 2WW.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update:
On October 19, 2017 he went in for another CT scan.
October 30, 2017 he seen his doctor to get the results. He is cancer free :D
He continues to drink the roasted Dandelion tea three times daily. He is doing well.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you very much Huckleberried :)
He still doesn't believe it. He really thought there was no hope for him. Unfortunately his brother just passed away last Sunday from colon cancer his funeral was Friday.
Oh, that's very sad. I can only imagine the mixed emotions at this time. I'm very sorry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, that's very sad. I can only imagine the mixed emotions at this time. I'm very sorry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you, Huckleberried.
It is sad, but they were not close brothers...they rarely spoke with each other. So, I don't think there is too much mixed emotions. He is our step dad, my brother and I have only meet his brother once and that was 20 years ago. The funeral was only 10 minutes long:huh: o_O

Last edited:

VU Sponsors