Become a Patron!

The Truth About Cancer - Every Vaper and Human Should Know

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I once read an Ebay auction where a guy was selling the transcript of his conversation with God where God answered all the questions of life and death including the cause and cure for cancer. Shit was $10,000, but he said the cause of cancer was consuming our own DNA....just throwing that out there

He also said God said that when we die we turn into stars, so, you know, take that with a grain of salt.
a huge grain of salt

Cancer is caused by synergistic chemicals in our world. When combined they create non soluble toxins that force cellular mutations. Cures exist. They create the disease so they can sell us a treatment until we die.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer is always caused by a combination of adverse conditions subjected to our bodies, there is NO common single cause.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I missed my 7 year post back in August :( .
It's been Seven and a quarter years since the I was diagnosed with "Terminal stage 4 aggressive cancer and I feel better and healthier now than I did 15 years ago:bliss:
Please don't let them lead you to a death bed, they had me there before I opened my eyes.
They had told me there wasn't ANYTHING that would extend my life beyond the 2 to 3 years they sentenced me to live unless I did Chemo. Well I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL.

Well I am here to tell you all "Don't believe them", My brother did and it/they killed him. The (poison) Cancer treatments they offer are all based on greed and as long as they use them they will never come up with a "True Cure". Also these treatments, especially Chemo causes a future relapse of cancer, yes it causes it to come back, even if they do say they got rid of it.

Please consider taking steps to actually improve your chances by changing you:
Lifestyle
Diet*
and Emotional outlook on life
Don't be afraid of healing herbs
This combination will improve your chances EVEN if you do choose to do their poisons'

For anyone here, if you need some help figuring it out or have any questions for me please just ask, I am happy to help others live longer.

May be an image of text that says 'VEGAN DIET STILL MORE BUFF THAN ANY HUMAN'

Thank You @tyger tyger

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Cancer is always caused by a combination of adverse conditions subjected to our bodies, there is NO common single cause.
hi jimi, there is no common cause for flue , its lime my friend.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey everyone, I missed my 7 year post back in August :( .
It's been Seven and a quarter years since the I was diagnosed with "Terminal stage 4 aggressive cancer and I feel better and healthier now than I did 15 years ago:bliss:
Please don't let them lead you to a death bed, they had me there before I opened my eyes.
They had told me there wasn't ANYTHING that would extend my life beyond the 2 to 3 years they sentenced me to live unless I did Chemo. Well I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL.

Well I am here to tell you all "Don't believe them", My brother did and it/they killed him. The (poison) Cancer treatments they offer are all based on greed and as long as they use them they will never come up with a "True Cure". Also these treatments, especially Chemo causes a future relapse of cancer, yes it causes it to come back, even if they do say they got rid of it.

Please consider taking steps to actually improve your chances by changing you:
Lifestyle
Diet*
and Emotional outlook on life
Don't be afraid of healing herbs
This combination will improve your chances EVEN if you do choose to do their poisons'

For anyone here, if you need some help figuring it out or have any questions for me please just ask, I am happy to help others live longer.

May be an image of text that says 'VEGAN DIET STILL MORE BUFF THAN ANY HUMAN''VEGAN DIET STILL MORE BUFF THAN ANY HUMAN'
i just got review, mine is stage 2, justa baby one buddy.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Thx for this! I've said it for years, and most folks look at me like I'm crazy, that doctors have absolutely zero interest in curing anyone of anything -- they'd lose their money stream if they did. They also have zero interest in "healthy lifestyles" because if people don't get sick... how do doctors make a living? Sure, docs will prescribe antibiotics if you have a bacterial infection... which lead to all sort of other problems, so the docs can then prescribe a whole bunch of other snake-oil to treat those other problems... it's a vicious, unethical, and never-ending circle.

Andria
hi andria, you look beautifull even with that mask on. (just an englishman giving you a compliment) 🌹 🌹

LEO Sattani

Unlisted Vendor
Vaping, or the use of electronic cigarettes, has been linked to a range of health risks. Some of the potential health effects of vaping include:
  1. Respiratory problems: Vaping can irritate the airways and cause coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. It has also been linked to an increased risk of lung infections and inflammation.
  2. Cardiovascular problems: Some studies have suggested that vaping may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
  3. Addiction: Many e-cigarettes contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. Using e-cigarettes can lead to nicotine addiction, which can be difficult to break.
  4. Popcorn lung: Some e-cigarette flavors contain a chemical called diacetyl, which has been linked to a serious lung disease called bronchiolitis obliterans, also known as "popcorn lung."
  5. Increased risk of COVID-19: Some research has suggested that people who use e-cigarettes may be at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
It is worth noting that the long-term health effects of vaping are not yet fully understood, and more research is needed to fully understand the risks. In the meantime, it is important to be aware of the potential health risks of vaping and to consider the potential risks before using e-cigarettes.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Vaping, or the use of electronic cigarettes, has been linked to a range of health risks. Some of the potential health effects of vaping include:
  1. Respiratory problems: Vaping can irritate the airways and cause coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. It has also been linked to an increased risk of lung infections and inflammation.
  2. Cardiovascular problems: Some studies have suggested that vaping may increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
  3. Addiction: Many e-cigarettes contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. Using e-cigarettes can lead to nicotine addiction, which can be difficult to break.
  4. Popcorn lung: Some e-cigarette flavors contain a chemical called diacetyl, which has been linked to a serious lung disease called bronchiolitis obliterans, also known as "popcorn lung."
  5. Increased risk of COVID-19: Some research has suggested that people who use e-cigarettes may be at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
It is worth noting that the long-term health effects of vaping are not yet fully understood, and more research is needed to fully understand the risks. In the meantime, it is important to be aware of the potential health risks of vaping and to consider the potential risks before using e-cigarettes.
driving a cad is harmful as well, drinking, eating. lets all just quit living then.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
driving a cad is harmful as well, drinking, eating. lets all just quit living then.
sorry for the typo, a car is harmful, oh and so are doctors and people who profess to have cures for all sorts of illnesses. just start in the wild west with people selling all sorts of cures for anything, move forward to people being cured by someone touching their forehead and making them faint, then these doctors get driven back to their mansions for a couple of beers. They don't worry about their livers or the chances of a heart attack down in the towns motel when they are having a private consultation with a lady. Matched, dispatched and hatched have always made money, but medicine and diets and wonder plant recipes will always make more.
serums you can buy for $5 can replentish your skin (beats paying $500 for I am a spammer ban me)
wake up, we are humans, we are like cars, you can do oil changes, paint touches scratch removal, but one thing is for sure, we will all stop working.
i had grandfathers and uncles who fought in the war, they smoked cigars, pipes. full strength fags, however they lived in their own houses until they were in their nineties. some uncles never smokes or drank, they died in their forties.
life and death are stronger than we are, we will never stop nature. live rich or poor, you will still have nothing except 6 cubic metres on soil on your head one day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jim,
There’s a quiet health revolution brewing right now, but it’s getting louder and louder every day. And it involves one of our greatest foes on the planet… cancer.
- Do you have cancer or do you know someone with cancer?
- Does your medicine cabinet look like a “mini-pharmacy”?
- Do you feel that there must be a better way?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then you need to watch a brand-new, life-saving cancer 9-episode docu-series -> ‘Quest for the Cures: FINAL CHAPTER.’
Ty and Charlene Bollinger (my friends over at The Truth About Cancer®) have been on a personal mission to discover natural methods to prevent and reverse cancer. You see, they are not only investigative journalists and filmmakers, but they’ve also been devastated by the ravaging effects of cancer. The loss of 7 close family members (including Ty’s mother and father) led them on a quest to discover the cure for cancer.
For almost a decade, they’ve been releasing their documentaries for the world to watch, absolutely free. And with the release of their brand-new, groundbreaking, 9-episode cancer docu-series, well, they've done it again!
>> Click here for a sneak peek at the trailer <<
Chances are if you or a loved one has ever been diagnosed with cancer, the first words out of the mouth of the oncologist are “chemo”, “radiation” or “surgery.” Those words are enough to strike fear in anyone! The reality is that we’ve all been fed quite a bit of nonsense when it comes to the “treatment” of cancer with conventional methods.
But the truth is that there are time-tested regimens and healing methods being utilized by brilliant men and women who are dedicated to exploring EVERY option for cancer treatment…
They do exist, and their stories are absolutely amazing.
But you won’t see their stories on HBO or CNN!
The statistics are startling, one in two men and one in three women will get cancer in their lifetime. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to learn the truth about cancer.
>> Register to attend this free, online event!
Join me and discover the truth about cancer. I look forward to seeing you there!
Naturally,
Dr. V
P.S. Be sure to reserve your spot to watch the entire 9-episode docu-series, which premieres free to the world beginning March 29th.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, what causes cancer?
I must of missed this post,
Cancer is caused by multiple adverse events in your body, it is rare for it to be caused by a single source (like exposure to strong radiation. 98% of the time it's caused by several things attacking your body, not just one, by attacking your body I mean exposure to toxins, too much bad foods, your lifestyle, etc., etc. the combination swamps your immune system. Most who are diagnosed with cancer have already had it for years and didn't even know it. Once a tumor starts in your body it send out a camouflage signal that your immune system can not deem a threat.
If you are interested there are so many articles on cancer, among other subjects, in my health thread.

Cancer Causes​

In the fight against cancer, knowledge is both our shield and our weapon. More than 17 million people will be diagnosed with cancer this year, a number that is expected to rise. It’s imperative that we understand the root causes of cancer so that we can protect ourselves against this horrible disease.

The vast majority of these cancer causes are man-made, something that the medical, agricultural, and tech industries don’t want you to know. At TTAC, our mission is to bring you this “secret” information so that you can understand exactly what causes cancer and how to avoid it.

We’ve put together a wealth of information about our food, medicine, technology, and more to help you avoid these man-made, cancer-causing threats.

They say that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” but what if there was a way to cut your cancer risk IN HALF?! Experts estimate that over 50% of cancer cases are preventable with simple lifestyle changes. This means that the right knowledge about the root causes of cancer could save millions of lives each year!

What Causes Cancer?​

In the articles below, you’ll learn about the top 10 cancer-causing foods, how to avoid dangerous chemicals lurking in everyday household products, and how to fight back against mega-corporations that are poisoning our planet. Not only will you learn what to avoid, you’ll also learn how cancerous foods, chemicals, and emotions affect the human body.

Did you know that roughly 80% of your immune system is located in the upper gastrointestinal tract? But processed foods, pesticides, skin care products and even cell phone radiation can destroy gut health and lead to immune disorders and cancer. From antibiotics to pet food, you can protect your health by making the right lifestyle choices.

The causes of cancer are primarily man-made, but the companies profiting from these products don’t want you to learn the truth. Check out our collection of articles below to make sure that you’re equipped to stop cancer dead in its tracks!

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For anyone who has this terrible disease and are thinkin about doin chemo, here's a thought to ponder on.

SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW!

Let’s zoom in on a tumor.

In there, you have two types of cells. Regular cancer cells are quite weak… so when you use chemo and radiation, they go away.

But the other type of cancer cells, Cancer Stem Cells are more resistant.

Chemo and radiation don’t target these cells as effectively… so even if you shrink your tumor, and it looks like you’ve gotten rid of almost all the cancer cells…

These Cancer Stem Cells are still lurking, and that’s bad news because they’re the most aggressive cells that actually SPREAD cancer to other parts of the body.

Cancer Stem Cells are the reason that cancer comes back, and why it spreads to other organs (because the Stem cells can birth new cancer cells).

Unfortunately, modern medicine doesn’t have a solution to fight Cancer Stem Cells…

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“A false conclusion once arrived at and widely accepted is not easily dislodged; and the less it is understood, the more tenaciously it is held.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, no wonder they will never find a cure for any major disease, think cause they are making too much MONEY on it without sick people a doctor is a pretty lonely and poor person

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah, wonder they will never find a cure for any major disease, think cause they are making too much MONEY on it without sick people a doctor is a pretty lonely and poor person
well they have been trying for hundreds of years to cure the flu and asthma so i guess they better just keep burying their stuff ups! the people they made a mistake on, can hardly sue them!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah, wonder they will never find a cure for any major disease, think cause they are making too much MONEY on it without sick people a doctor is a pretty lonely and poor person
thats why when they qualify, they get a PRACTICE! should you not have finished practicing before you qualify? no, cause they practice on us .

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah, no wonder they will never find a cure for any major disease, think cause they are making too much MONEY on it without sick people a doctor is a pretty lonely and poor person
why is this site so slow, it takes far to long to send a post, or is it my end?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:stars2: :stars2: :bliss: :stars2: :bliss: :stars2: :stars2:

Hey everybody I am celebrating surviving 8 years with terminal stage 4 cancer, and they told me I'd only live 2 years, three if I was very lucky and no silver bullet or special diet or anything or anything you can do will change that, well .....
I want to tell everyone don't always believe what they say, you can help yourself live longer and feel great.
As of today I still have the cancer but I have learned how subdue the growth and if it don't grow I can live the rest of my life with it.
Anyone can do this if they make themselves really do it, by that I mean no cheating on diet, exercises, faith, and ambition.
It is VERY hard but you have to look at it as your life depends on doing it right.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
:stars2: :stars2: :bliss: :stars2: :bliss: :stars2: :stars2:

Hey everybody I am celebrating surviving 8 years with terminal stage 4 cancer, and they told me I'd only live 2 years, three if I was very lucky and no silver bullet or special diet or anything or anything you can do will change that, well .....
I want to tell everyone don't always believe what they say, you can help yourself live longer and feel great.
As of today I still have the cancer but I have learned how subdue the growth and if it don't grow I can live the rest of my life with it.
Anyone can do this if they make themselves really do it, by that I mean no cheating on diet, exercises, faith, and ambition.
It is VERY hard but you have to look at it as your life depends on doing it right.
you are a tough cookie jimmi, we both know what its like, i reckon we will both make 100! well we aint got far to go buddy! take it as you are my friend your doing fine. hey jimmi, in our favour is the old saying "only the good die young" so we should ne fine!
cheers mate

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you are a tough cookie jimmi, we both know what its like, i reckon we will both make 100! well we aint got far to go buddy! take it as you are my friend your doing fine. hey jimmi, in our favour is the old saying "only the good die young" so we should ne fine!
cheers mate
Thank you my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OOOPS

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
sleep i
Do you struggle with sleeping through the night?

Do you wake up feeling sluggish and looking forward to bedtime again?

Does this feeling chase you throughout the day, leading to constant “mental fog” and lack of focus?

Do you dread checking your fasting blood glucose, knowing that it will be elevated?

You are not alone.

Lack of sleep quality affects millions of people living with diabetes leading to erratic fasting blood glucose readings that seem impossible to manage.

But there’s a solution!

Restful sleep can be one of the most powerful tools you can use to increase your energy levels, get rid of mental fog, and lower your fasting blood glucose simultaneously.

In this webinar, we’ll teach you how to achieve the best sleep you’ve ever had with three simple strategies.

In this webinar, you’ll discover:
  • Why sleep important for improving your blood glucose and reversing insulin resistance
  • How disrupted sleep leads to increased cortisol and, in turn, increased blood glucose values
  • How to Improve your “sleep hygiene”
  • How to create an evening “ritual” to improve the quality of your sleep

See you inside!

Cyrus Khambatta, PhD & Robby Barbaro, MPH​
sleep in one step jimmi, 1 bottle of chivas!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i dont think there is a main cause, it appears in different masks, some might not seem related. but they are. if there is ever a main cause behind anything, then it can be fixed, its the unknown that you cannot fix. for many years doctors have stated that the best cure for illness is...your own body and mind. jimmi proves it. take it on. swear at it and be tough, do that and you can give yourselves heart. accept you wont beat it..well then you say bye bye. our mind is a powerful tool, just use it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer is NOT usually caused by just one thing unless there is certain circumstances present. The biggest majority of the time it is caused by a combination of adverse effects to the body be they physical, mental, or imposed by toxins.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I lost an uncle to brain cancer just recently.

Here is what I know of his lifestyle:

Undiagnosed bipolar disorder. Extremely stubborn. Refused medical or mental help. Lived with chemically dependant bums under his roof, for company. Likely breathed in second hand smoke from their habits. He used to call my mother on the phone to whine about his life and the bums, with no intentention of making any steps to change what he was whining about.

My mother was the only person whom would listen to his rants. Of the 3 sisters he has left, he could only talk to one. She was the one that let me know he had finally gone to the hospital after his cancer had left him with less than a month before he passed away.

I am sure Jimi could look at this post, and find several contributors to cancer. My uncle had a very unhealthy lifestyle, in the worst section of Winterhaven, FL. for those who know the area and how bad it is.

The only good thing is that he is no longer suffering.

VU Sponsors