Become a Patron!

This Forum has credibility issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
wow you guys are so funny. someday i hope that i can read threads and miss the point as well as you guys do. then i hope i will have the sense to grab all my buddies find the ops home forum and troll them there. when thats all done maybe you can teach me how to post a bunch of memes and videos so that i can be a part of the circle jerk too? man, this place is great. truly a place to share knowledge and have open honest discussions.
the butthurt is strong with this one

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
wow you guys are so funny. someday i hope that i can read threads and miss the point as well as you guys do. then i hope i will have the sense to grab all my buddies find the ops home forum and troll them there. when thats all done maybe you can teach me how to post a bunch of memes and videos so that i can be a part of the circle jerk too? man, this place is great. truly a place to share knowledge and have open honest discussions.

You dont come into someone else's house, start shit and not expected to get your ass kicked.

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Every thing always happens on a school night.......................moooooooooooooooom

Jay9055

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Butthurt.PNG

olderthandirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Confused

Be nice if VJ was making dollars from this venture. Any venture for that matter.

Not really a social critter I come here expressly for the ads and vendor content. That's how I learn what's up and coming and mebbe find a good deal while I'm at it.

So yeah, confused. Hope the OP lives through his/her hatefest (-;

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't believe this prick has nothing better to do than hate on this forum. Success breeds haters and this mofo is clearly one of them. Stick around dumb ass so you can learn a thing or two about how you can run a better forum than the shit you been working on lately. If you dedicated all of your trolling energy on your own projects perhaps you'd be successful but brain dead bitches like you never get anywhere. If half your members only knew of this senseless shit your pulling here I'd wonder how many members you'll have left.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We all know Joe the "Pimp"
We all love Joe for cheap prices
I believe this forum was created for one purpose
To make money for the investors
Fine, if free discussion leads to further knowledge, then all the better
But, it's not it's primary function
It's function is to make money
It's always been Joe's Modus operandi

As a movement though
I think that leeches like Joe hinder our movement
He's not really interested in vaping as a community, he's only interested in what money it can make him
He advocates things that pay him money
Flame away
this thread has me laughing my ass off. Who the hell does this guy think he is? I for one hope that vapor joe makes a descent profit as he puts a lot of time and effort into his websites. For someone to put that kind of time into something there is obviously a passion behind it, and who doesn't love making money following their passion.
To VaporJoe, It takes a big man to be bashed in a thread and let it continue so i commend you for that. Also you have handled yourself in a very professional manner and not stuped to this jack offs level if idiocracy. I also appreciate you letting it continue because it is just so damn funny.

I am watching this thread for sure. You know Brian is just getting more and more pissed off b/c his trolling has not effected anyone here, he has only hurt himself.

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Brian go home your drunk. I hope those who are involved in this down the road make a fuck ton of money thats what hard work can bring. But that being said its really none of my or anyone else's biz. As long as Joes not costing me anymore money then I would have spent anyway and hes not he saves me and a lot of vapers a lot.

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
this thread has me laughing my ass off. Who the hell does this guy think he is? I for one hope that vapor joe makes a descent profit as he puts a lot of time and effort into his websites. For someone to put that kind of time into something there is obviously a passion behind it, and who doesn't love making money following their passion.
To VaporJoe, It takes a big man to be bashed in a thread and let it continue so i commend you for that. Also you have handled yourself in a very professional manner and not stuped to this jack offs level if idiocracy. I also appreciate you letting it continue because it is just so damn funny.

I am watching this thread for sure. You know Brian is just getting more and more pissed off b/c his trolling has not effected anyone here, he has only hurt himself.
Alan I could not have said it any better Well done

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You_401cac_3016324.jpg

The funny thing is that he's trying to discredit Joe, but has effectively discredited himself in all of our eyes. He looks like a child. He should probably just tuck tail and crawl back under his rock...

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think there is a opportunity here. BrianJ could be code for anything that is fucked up.
Example:
1) My dog took a BRIANJ on the sidewalk today.

Add yours.

Kind of like this:
One on my friends was trying to be funny the other day and linked me to the last 30 seconds of a gangbang vid.
That poor girl was coated with BRIANJ from head to toe!

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn this thread still active. Well back to reading the newer posts. It has been entertaining for sure....

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess some people can't help themselves, but let's not make it forum vs forum because they are all here to serve our community. But I would have to say it's a pretty good site, CV is my home site but I will defiantly put this in my own personal Vape community rotation

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What comes after Monday and Tuesday?

WTF!

IMHO, (leaving the show out of it as it is on after my bedtime and I have never tuned it) VJ has been nothing but helpful to the vaping community.

He find us some great deals and has made this place possible.

If he makes a few bucks along the way in addition to getting needed revenue to keep this place afloat and running at full steam, well, thats just fine by me.

Again, my opinion, Joe has done an admirable job of rising above this more than most folks would. He let this personal attack continue when he just could have banned BJs IP address and deleted this whole thing.

And to quote our host................

"You don't come into someone else's house, start shit and not expected to get your ass kicked"

But the "Ass Kicking" seems to have come mostly from the VU members and not Joe himself.

BJ's behaviour reminds me of an individual that I have personally "Shown the Door To" on another forum and has been "Moved On" from another place as well.

Perhaps some actual pity is in order?

One of those sad, small people that find when they can't compete with something greater than they have been able to achieve have to go the Sour Grapes route and just lash out in with just about anything they can think of to keep from drowning in their own inadequacies and comparative failure?

Now for the thoughts of "Evil Uncle" as some of you may know.............................

Evil Uncle RJ.jpg

Perhaps you are just angry because while something you don't have your own grubby paws involved with is excelling above and beyond what you were able to achieve and the speculated massive amount of ill gotten gains from Vapor Joes hard work is stealing pennies from the allowance that your own website nets you once in a while so you can have Dominos Pizza delivered to your secret lair located in Mom's basement that you enjoy in your soiled eBay Star Trek uniform (Red Shirt I hope) and cheap Mr. Spock ears secretly hoping the Vapor Joe will be nice and send you one of the "HO's" that you bring up so much, it just has to be and advanced case of adolescent sexual frustration compounded by an unrealistic sense of self worth and achievement!

Learn how to conduct yourself as a responsible adult before seeking out someone in their own home for the sole purpose conducting an unwarranted and unwanted personal attack.

In closing.....................

Quit Touching Yourself!

Karma is a BITCH. And you are about to become Karmas Bitch for sure with your BS!

VT Andrew

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
I hate clones myself and I've NEVER ONCE bought something that Joe recommended. As a matter of fact, I have often argued that what Joe does MAY be damaging to the future of the industry.

Then I click on Facebook and see how BAD things really are already. Anything to keep me away from Facebook vaping drama is a major +1 for me.

Also, we did a pretty funny Vaporeality episode about the "vaping community" and how shitty it's become on the internet. Sounds like a lot of you guys would like it. #shamelessplug

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Unfortunately there are people like this everywhere. The main goal is to draw attention to themselves. I have been a vaper for 6 months and I have no reason to believe Joe is doing anything that would harm the vaping community, just the opposite (if he makes a nickel then good for him). I joined this site because I WANTED to. I can join other sites if I WANT to. I also don't have to visit sites if I DON'T WANT TO. I am most appreciative to people like Joe who keep the community abreast of issues and opportunities that benefit us. Keep up the good work Joe and VU!!!!!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Unfortunately there are people like this everywhere. The main goal is to draw attention to themselves. I have been a vaper for 6 months and I have no reason to believe Joe is doing anything that would harm the vaping community, just the opposite (if he makes a nickel then good for him). I joined this site because I WANTED to. I can join other sites if I WANT to. I also don't have to visit sites if I DON'T WANT TO. I am most appreciative to people like Joe who keep the community abreast of issues and opportunities that benefit us. Keep up the good work Joe and VU!!!!!!!!

Amen My Vaping Brother or Sister!

Just a firm AMEN

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What comes after Monday and Tuesday?

WTF!

IMHO, (leaving the show out of it as it is on after my bedtime and I have never tuned it) VJ has been nothing but helpful to the vaping community.

He find us some great deals and has made this place possible.

If he makes a few bucks along the way in addition to getting needed revenue to keep this place afloat and running at full steam, well, thats just fine by me.

Again, my opinion, Joe has done an admirable job of rising above this more than most folks would. He let this personal attack continue when he just could have banned BJs IP address and deleted this whole thing.

And to quote our host................

"You don't come into someone else's house, start shit and not expected to get your ass kicked"

But the "Ass Kicking" seems to have come mostly from the VU members and not Joe himself.

BJ's behaviour reminds me of an individual that I have personally "Shown the Door To" on another forum and has been "Moved On" from another place as well.

Perhaps some actual pity is in order?

One of those sad, small people that find when they can't compete with something greater than they have been able to achieve have to go the Sour Grapes route and just lash out in with just about anything they can think of to keep from drowning in their own inadequacies and comparative failure?

Now for the thoughts of "Evil Uncle" as some of you may know.............................

View attachment 810

Perhaps you are just angry because while something you don't have your own grubby paws involved with is excelling above and beyond what you were able to achieve and the speculated massive amount of ill gotten gains from Vapor Joes hard work is stealing pennies from the allowance that your own website nets you once in a while so you can have Dominos Pizza delivered to your secret lair located in Mom's basement that you enjoy in your soiled eBay Star Trek uniform (Red Shirt I hope) and cheap Mr. Spock ears secretly hoping the Vapor Joe will be nice and send you one of the "HO's" that you bring up so much, it just has to be and advanced case of adolescent sexual frustration compounded by an unrealistic sense of self worth and achievement!

Learn how to conduct yourself as a responsible adult before seeking out someone in their own home for the sole purpose conducting an unwarranted and unwanted personal attack.

In closing.....................

Quit Touching Yourself!

Karma is a BITCH. And you are about to become Karmas Bitch for sure with your BS!
Very well said and a big Amen

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know "Joe" or "Brian" but goddamn Brian sounds like a whiney bitch… so sad I stumbled onto this one late haha

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

As a movement though
He's not really interested in vaping as a community, he's only interested in what money it can make him
Flame away

I just read through all of this stuff you posted and I have a question. You're Asshat from the Optical/Anal Inversion Site aren't you? You know what your diagnosis is right? You have your optical nerves tied to your asshole giving you a shitty outlook on life, right?

Asshat, I don't know Joe, just found his site a couple weeks ago and found it better than most so I bookmarked it and then got an invitation to come here.

You shouldn't come here in a jealous rage...kinda reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining...only funnier.

Clones, who cares, get a grip, everyone sells clones and probably a good idea unless someone breaks a patent or some such thing. And, if they are it's not Joe that infringed, go whine at the producers.

Secondly, who cares if Joe is making some cash from this? Are you an anti-capitalist, communist, democrat, Obama Boot Licking Club Founding Member or just on welfare and are afraid that Joe is making of cash doing something he likes to do? Looks to me like Joe has put some work into all this and deserves some fruit for his labor.

I'm just pulling your leg Asshat, we all see the jealousy and are laughing at you. I pulled your other leg yesterday and it played Jingle Bells when I did. You should patent that and sell clones before Christmas gets here and buy a new Yugo?

For Joe: I hope your sites get soooo big you can drive your Ferrari over to Asshats give him some cash for gas for his new Yugo.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think there is a opportunity here. BrianJ could be code for anything that is fucked up.
Example:

Add yours.

How about this:

My buddy hooked up with this hood rat girl at a party.
We all told him she was a major skank and he would be better off just going home and beating off.
Of course He didn't listen to us.
2 weeks later he was in the bathroom showing his mother the nasty BrianJ looking stuff dripping out of his BrianJ and asking if he needs to go to the doctor to get it checked out. ;)

Last edited:

ToeKnee

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hate clones myself and I've NEVER ONCE bought something that Joe recommended. As a matter of fact, I have often argued that what Joe does MAY be damaging to the future of the industry.

Then I click on Facebook and see how BAD things really are already. Anything to keep me away from Facebook vaping drama is a major +1 for me.

Also, we did a pretty funny Vaporeality episode about the "vaping community" and how shitty it's become on the internet. Sounds like a lot of you guys would like it. #shamelessplug

Your doing it wrong !!!!

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As a movement though
Flame away

IMG_0518.JPG

Aw how cute the first troll tried and failed. Can't wait to see more of these so I can ignore them in a group. There I fed the troll now I won't comment to you again so have fun starving from lack of attention. Happy Vaping All.

Last edited:

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny, our next episode that we're currently working on deals with TROLLS #anothershamelessplug #vaporeality
Oh noes plugs from vendors and people with shows that are on a forum. What has the world come to? Oh while I am thinking of it is there a section that tells what times different people's shows are on nova and such?

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm maybe we should open a forum for trolling 101... you know like not losing your own thread you start, using a thesaurus to increase thoughts of intelligence, et al. Just a thought.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I was reading all the posts lol. Ya'll are AWESOME & Thanks!!! When a troll runs his mouth but *can't back it up*, it's nice to see other vapers slap em around!!! Brianj your a troll, Please DON'T come in a forum-talk shit & NOT back it up!!! To my fellow Vapers Ya'll are AWESOME!!! :D Brianj don't make me send you to my troll-eating friend "elf" o_O

ImahFokker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

As a movement though
Flame away
10150684_873872115960541_813912553_n.jpg
An opinion is what you have when you don't have any facts. When you have the facts, you don't need an opinion.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Secondly, who cares if Joe is making some cash from this? Are you an anti-capitalist, communist, democrat, Obama Boot Licking Club Founding Member or just on welfare and are afraid that Joe is making of cash doing something he likes to do? Looks to me like Joe has put some work into all this and deserves some fruit for his labor.

I love this comment. it covers it all.

Vapo, you da man!!!!!
I'd vote for you in a heart beat....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Example:

Add yours.

OK last one:

Back when I lived in Baltimore I went through a dry spell and I hadn't gotten laid in like 2 years.
So I went down to the block to a strip club and got really drunk.
When I was leaving the strip club there were 3 BRIANJ's out on the block.
I had my beer goggles on and one of the BRIANJ's looked kinda good so I picked her up.
We found a place to park and I paid her $20 to suck my BRIANJ.
She said she was really turned on and I could stick my BRIANJ in her BRIANJ and it wouldn't even cost extra.
I shouldn't have done it but I was drunk and I did anyway.
2 months later I caught a bad cold and it wouldn't go away so I went to the doctors to get it checked out.
Come to find out that bitch gave me BRIANJ !!!!

Alright I'm done guys. Have fun in the official first VU troll thread:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors