Become a Patron!

This Needs To Be Signed

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is going to be dropped on Trumps Desk, if he does anything who knows. But this will bring more attention to this and hopefully something positive will happen. I remain very sceptical that this will amount to anything but I certainly am not going to lay down while they Shit on Me and call it a Sundae.

Literally only takes only a few seconds.
http://advocate4vaping.com/the-trump-citizen-petiton/

petition_zps7j5dm95a.jpg

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shared to facebook. Thank you for posting.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shared to facebook. Thank you for posting.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ
It would look more professional if it wasn't sent by a Convict.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would look more professional if it wasn't sent by a Convict.......

He posted it, read the screen shot I posted its Senator Faircloth ;)

BTW Convicted Vapes is a great place for reviews, that's where I found out about the Modfather.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He posted it, read the screen shot I posted ;)

BTW Convicted Vapes is a great place for reviews, that's where I found out about the Modfather.

That's Mattie.... Right

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Ozzie that says vape your cock off...... Or I'll drop kick you on the face until you look like your mother's cunt.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's Mattie.... Right

And it's Senator Faircloth who is the one requesting the signatures and is sending it Senator Ryan to put on Trumps desk ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does The Vaping Bogan have to do with the price of tea in China

He's not the bogan..... I'm sorry he's the guy that greets us as hello convicts..... Sorry......

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you guys find it funny at all that the same people trying to ban vaping are the same ones that approve fluoride in tap water, toothpaste and mouthwash? This fact makes me chuckle immensely.

HellbillyRJ

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you guys find it funny at all that the same people trying to ban vaping are the same ones that approve fluoride in tap water, toothpaste and mouthwash? This fact makes me chuckle immensely.

HellbillyRJ
That approve Opioids, narcotics for young children, fast track approval for Monsanto, kill approval of buying prescriptions from Canada, etc. You'd think that they are in somebody's pockets ya know.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is going to be dropped on Trumps Desk, if he does anything who knows. But this will bring more attention to this and hopefully something positive will happen. I remain very sceptical that this will amount to anything but I certainly am not going to lay down while they Shit on Me and call it a Sundae.

Literally only takes only a few seconds.
http://advocate4vaping.com/the-trump-citizen-petiton/

petition_zps7j5dm95a.jpg
I thought this was the same one I signed a couple weeks ago...it isn't.....SIGNED.

VU Sponsors