Strawberry Taffy
Cinnamon Funnel Cake
Blueberry Cake
Pistachio Ice Cream

$6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!

Head on over and check them out!
www.vapingwatch.com

TMaxx New Flavors 2.19.17.jpg

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls #vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The TAX kills it for me. 6 bucks more a 120 makes that not such a deal IMO.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The TAX kills it for me. 6 bucks more a 120 makes that not such a deal IMO.
IDK even with your tax and shipping it's gotta be under 25 bucks for a 120ml. I'd say that's a good deal. Especially when u have some companies charging close to 1 dollar per ml.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IDK even with your tax and shipping it's gotta be under 25 bucks for a 120ml. I'd say that's a good deal. Especially when u have some companies charging close to 1 dollar per ml.

Not really a deal at all.

I DIY and when I buy, I don't/wont pay more than 15 bucks a 120.
I buy from Northland all the time and get 120's for 10 bucks.

Those companies charging a buck a mil can suck it. I vape 30+ mils a day. No one will quit smoking if they have to pay THAT much.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not really a deal at all.

I DIY and when I buy, I don't/wont pay more than 15 bucks a 120.
I buy from Northland all the time and get 120's for 10 bucks.

Those companies charging a buck a mil can suck it. I vape 30+ mils a day. No one will quit smoking if they have to pay THAT much.
Yeah I vape about the same and do a combo of diy and budget juice. Alot from the sauce which is usually like 13 bucks per 120ml but with some of the sales they have I've paid as low as 7 bucks per 120ml.
So sure there is cheaper juice I was just saying 20-25 bucks per 120ml is a pretty good price still. It's well below average and much cheaper then designer brand juices and even B&M house juice. The cheapest B&M by me is 45 bucks for a 100ml. The crazy prices is partly why I got into DIY. I'd spend like 100 bucks on juice and it would be gone in a week.

I'll check out northland too now u mention it. I never heard of them before. I'm just careful cause I've had some budget juices that were terrible.

First post. Been lurking this site for a long time.

Vaping Watch is one of my favorite retailers. But I have to put out there that the tax is only for NC residents. I live in michigan, and that excise tax does not apply when shipped to me. The trick is once you log in/create an account with your shipping address, that tax is NOT applied.

I would highly recommend giving them a try, and don't let that excise tax stop you. You only pay it if you live in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors