Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the Russians really really care who wins this election...Hilary is the bitch of the globalists and the banking cartels...and they have been trying to start a war in the Ukraine for awhile now..I think Putin knows Hilary will start a war, and he is trying to avoid it.
No he wants war or kaos... The Clintons, as always the team, provides Avenue to both. Trump only promises one of them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly my best answer to that question is, it's not that people don't give a fuck but if she was running against someone with two brain cells to rub together it would be a whole different election. Donald Trump is not one of the "great minds" of our time he's a raunchy, reality TV star at best. And that's why other republicans are abandoning ship like rats off the Titanic. Sure the freezing water means absolute death, but you have to try right?

Had anyone but him been the opponent it would not be as lopsided as it is now. I am as sick of career politicians as anyone now days and want a change, something new, someone who isn't a slave to the system we have in place. But I won't vote for a complete moron hell the way things are going is I am not even going to waste my time to drive 5 minutes from the house and cast a vote for anyone.
You prove my point that the media controls people . You only think he is a moron because of what you hear on tv ! You think a dope can have a billion dollar real estate and constuction business in NYC ? Come on ! Hes not perfect but hes not stupid !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The not so deep thought of the day, by Time.

Hitlery and the DNC are blaming Russia for the hacks and for trying to influence the election. Even if it's true, that's not the problem. The problem is that Hitlery and the DNC are corrupt and that Russia was able to find corruption in the United States.

Check this out. If a peeping tom looks in a window and sees a murder and reports it, is it the peeping toms fault a murder occurred? Of course not. The murderer cannot use the defense that he should not be held accountable because it was a peeping tom that caught him.

I call it the "Not so deep thought of the day" because it's so fucking obvious.

If Russia was able to find corruption in the United States, the problem is not that Russia exposed it. The problem is that the corruption exists.

If the corruption did not exist, Russia would not be able to use it to influence elections. Period.

Yo, not too deep now...it wasn't the Ruskies, they really do have more pressing stuff to do that directly affects them
like Syria and Ukraine. It was Guccifer and a consortium of "Anonymous" hackers who
then gave the info to the Ruskies. Note that wikileaks is still coming out and will continue to come out with more info
as the election approaches.

I like your peeping Tom allegory.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There's always the next election sir...
You all stressing too much on this shit.. relax, take a break have a kit Kat..
Yes, of course there will BE a next election. But there's a tipping point, a critical angle of list beyond which a ship will not right itself. Quite a few people I know think we're beyond it already, both economically and politically.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey the demos were right about something......

The Russians are helping Trump.

Of course messing with our elections is more pay back for BO fucking with theirs, than anything to do with Hillary or Trump.The Russians don't give a shit who get elected........ That only determines HOW they are going to do, what ever they had already decided about 10 years ago, they would be doing during this next 4 year time period.. The who does not affect WHAT Russia will do. Only determines if they change it up in January or not.
Actually the Ruskies do care who gets elected.
They know and I've heard Putin say as much
that if Hitlery gets elected it will eventually mean a nuke war between US and them.
Nobody will win that in the end and Vlad knows it.

Putin isn't into the globalist agenda that Killary is and he isn't nutso either.
Killary OTOH is obvious in her instability.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly my best answer to that question is, it's not that people don't give a fuck but if she was running against someone with two brain cells to rub together it would be a whole different election. Donald Trump is not one of the "great minds" of our time he's a raunchy, reality TV star at best. And that's why other republicans are abandoning ship like rats off the Titanic. Sure the freezing water means absolute death, but you have to try right?

Had anyone but him been the opponent it would not be as lopsided as it is now. I am as sick of career politicians as anyone now days and want a change, something new, someone who isn't a slave to the system we have in place. But I won't vote for a complete moron hell the way things are going is I am not even going to waste my time to drive 5 minutes from the house and cast a vote for anyone.
that is the same old tired bullshit the media pushes every election cycle...they always say the republican is a dumb white racist..always...they said it about Regan, they said it about the Bushes, they say it about any republican that pushes back against the DNC......you dont build a real estate fortune being dumb....it just doesnt work that way in the real world and any person that thinks that is an idiot...tell me how many buildings have you ever put up.......but lets look at the left...Ted Kennedy cheated on his university test..Al Gore remember him the guy who invinted the internet...he got a "D" average in Divinity school....and Obama the supposed smartest man who sat in the whitehouse refuses to release his college transcripts...there is absolutely no basis for the myth of his intelligence in fact he is a stuttering idiot without a telepromter....who thinks there are 57 states in america....Joe Biden is a certifiable cretin.
every republican gets called dumb by the propoganda mills...nothing new there...also anyone who runs testosterne in their body is called dumb and dangerous,and if your white youre called a racist and if your a black republican the media and the DNC just lynch you like the dnc did during jim crow,but they use the media instead of a rope....as for the RNC ...dont make me fucking laugh...the reason there is a donald trump is because the average republican voter is smart enough to realize that their party are a bunch of sell outs, that they dont represent their voters...something the average democrat voter doesnt seem to care about...they are just peachy with their party stealing their votes.....all you are doing is swallow the narritive the media is manufacturing......

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, of course there will BE a next election. But there's a tipping point, a critical angle of list beyond which a ship will not right itself. Quite a few people I know think we're beyond it already, both economically and politically.
Dr. doom farber?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, but history can change on a dime.....go ask merkel hows it going trying to comitt genocide on the german people.....not as fucking easy as she thought even with a million troops.from the islamic world...look at the brexit.....people have no patience with the GOP they will start a new party..only the media tries and make it seem they are relevant...you close down the internet in america you are going to get a revolution,....maybe not with guns but the people will bring the machine crashing down...we are not europeans, we are a crude and backwoods people prone to rebellion.and with crazy ideas like freedom and gun ownership.....only democrats and damn few of them will believe for a second the election wasnt rigged...Hilary steals this election and it will put the entire political class on very very thin ice, the goverment of the US will lose all credibility and support of the people....you can not govern a people who hate you for very long..Also the Trump candidacy has broken the hold of thought and speech control we are all Trump now and people will more and more start speaking their minds openly.The media is not in control, the media has lost control, they have with this election shown themselves to be vile nd dishonest nobody will believe a word they say anymore, they have openly said they lie and will continue to lie to make sure the DNC maintains control...look at how many young voters have sworn off the DNC because of the DNC stealing their votes and assassinating the people who exposed the theft of the Sanders voters......the elite are not in the driver seat,Mr.Toads wild ride is about to start.

Hear, Hear!
And not one single spelling error...one grammar error but I'm not a Marine. LOL.
Well said PV.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the Ruskies do care who gets elected.
They know and I've heard Putin say as much
that if Hitlery gets elected it will eventually mean a nuke war between US and them.
Nobody will win that in the end and Vlad knows it.

Putin isn't into the globalist agenda that Killary is and he isn't nutso either.
Killary OTOH is obvious in her instability.
one view Ive heard is the central banks of europe and the US have built a house of cards which they have been juggeling, but can no longer keep the balls in the air, and that they need war to reset the game.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No he wants war or kaos... The Clintons, as always the team, provides Avenue to both. Trump only promises one of them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Im not so sure..Putin is fucking smart...he was KGB...I think he wants to do to the west what Regan did to the USSR...destroy us through economic means...without bombs....or rather let our economies wind down .....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one view Ive heard is the central banks of europe and the US have built a house of cards which they have been juggeling, but can no longer keep the balls in the air, and that they need war to reset the game.
See if this quote turns out..this forum is acting funny.
Exactly. As you know Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex
and his warning are coming true right as we speak.
War is always good for the economy but it sucks for the soldiers and the people.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not so sure..Putin is fucking smart...he was KGB...I think he wants to do to the west what Regan did to the USSR...destroy us through economic means...without bombs....or rather let our economies wind down .....
Maybe I'm naive but I don't think he wants to destroy us as much as he wants US to leave Russia the fuck alone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'm naive but I don't think he wants to destroy us as much as he wants US to leave Russia the fuck alone.
yeah I agree like China I think Putin realizes that communisim was a failed experiment..I dont think he an idealouge, I think he wants to be rich and in control...I think he just wants to keep the bankers out of Russia.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Hilary is just a simple insane blood thirsty thug.,sure she enjoys killing people,but she really likes the money.....shes like those African dictators who rape their countries then fly off to Paris or Libya to live in exile...she is tied to George Soros and Soros has gone around the world shorting currencies he has orchestrated the ruin of several economies not because he a left wing philanthropist, hes just a parasitical currency trader...and I dont think Hilary is an idealouge either she is not a liberal she just creates disorder and chaos and then profits off it....you can bet her and bill have most of their money hidden and most of it is invested in making sure the dollar falls...then the hag will jet off to live out her miserable existence in obscene wealth.....and occasionally she'll buy a young child and drink its blood.while soros watches.

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a3e672883f87a7414b3609cbf3a2214c.jpg

Sent from a phone

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
343B7BBE00000578-0-image-a-55_1463392406802.jpg

yeah that aint creepy at all.....

Well we know how she swings. There's a few other pics of her staring at breasts.
That video from 08 where she and bill are doing hip-hop was found truly disgusting by a certain old lady standing by my side. My wife said, "That isn't very presidential."

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Obamas are the same you never see any spontaneous gestures of affection or sexual desire.everything is staged.
Heck yeah, every single bit of it is staged! The only CHANGE Obama has done for MURICA is wreck shit, and screw people.

Sent from a phone

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah there was all kinds of rumors he and raun emanuelle used to hit the bath houses

aiiii chi fucking quaqua...tell me that photo is not real...
Amazing what a ton of make up can do isn't it?
She needs to work on her jock strap though. If you've seen her dancing on Ellen Degenerate's show
you've seen her nuts swinging

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fuck em both
One one In the ass and one in the mouth
Since both of them don't have real VAGINA!!

Don't be so quick to assume Mike has no pussy.
The hypothesis is that she is a hermaphrodite..like a bicycle built for two.
There are pics of her as a manly (ugly) young girl which is one of the reasons Rev Wright set Obummer up with Mike.
The kids are adopted

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't be so quick to assume Mike has no pussy.
The hypothesis is that she is a hermaphrodite..like a bicycle built for two.
There are pics of her as a manly (ugly) young girl which is one of the reasons Rev Wright set Obummer up with Mike.
The kids are adopted

Oh shit!!! You kidding me!?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Melania on the other hand has borne children. There are pics of her preggo.
No pics of Mike, not even with a pillow on it's gut

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sorry. Those not in the club need not apply.

No decent man or woman would subject themselves to the onslaught of two parties plus the media. Every phrase spoken twisted into a fraction of what was really said. Every fart an indiscretion. Every person you've ever talked to interviewed until they find a girl who's hair you pulled in second grade to tarnish you with.

These things are not reported by the media if you are in the club. But if you ain't, the world will know if you threw a rock at a stray dog.

When Ron Paul ran, they portrayed him as crazy. They'll do this to anyone not in the club. You'll never get the candidate if your looking for. One the media and parties won't twist into a crazy fuck. So, just vote for the club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors