Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oeu9emI28d1v7q31oo1_400.gif

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess you could say he is your equal in that regard.
Trumps antics are well known mine not so much.
With your comparison of me to Trump I do begin to understand how you are a Trumpeteer.

I do not see how even his supporters cannot realize that he is a ass....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trumps antics are well known mine not so much.
With your comparison of me to Trump I do begin to understand how you are a Trumpeteer.

I do not see how even his supporters cannot realize that he is a ass....

And what Johnson supporter doesn't realize that Johnson's stupid? For fuck's sake, he can't even name a world leader.

I'll take an asshole over an ignorant fuck every time.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not a Johnson supporter.
Thought I had made that clear earlier.
I just said it would be fun to watch if he did win.
I do not expect he could do a lot because both sides would fight him.
But the fussin would be epic.

I see NONE of the candidates as a viable option but will vote for Johnson or write myself in as a protest vote.

Clinton will be more of the same.

Trump will too but will do wildly unpredictable things.
He has clearly shown he will abuse his position of authority.
he always has.

Johnson IS an idiot but would have no support from either side so could do little harm.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but will vote for Johnson

I don't know how that isn't support.

a (1) : to promote the interests or cause of (2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : advocate <supports fair play> (3) : to argue or vote for <supported the motion to lower taxes>

If you write yourself in, that isn't support. But, I'm afraid that voting for Johnson is supporting Johnson.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know how that isn't support.

a (1) : to promote the interests or cause of (2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : advocate <supports fair play> (3) : to argue or vote for <supported the motion to lower taxes>

If you write yourself in, that isn't support. But, I'm afraid that voting for Johnson is supporting Johnson.
Well yeah kinda like deciding to support getting aids vs Ebola or Brain cancer.
If one has to get one of them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well yeah kinda like deciding to support getting aids vs Ebola or Brain cancer.
If one has to get one of them.

LOL. I must be missing something.

How come you get to support a less than ideal candidate and it's okay but if I support a different less than ideal candidate you call me names?

How's that work?

Hmmmmmmm?

I suspect it's just that whole "asshole" thing. But I thought I'd check to make sure.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wikileaks... hillary hates ordanary Americans.... Catholics are assholes ...... News media asking campain whats ok to print .....tells wall street she loves them ... nothig no story . Trump says pussy 2 weeks of coverage

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Politics is pretty much like religion, faith based. Facts have no bearing.
Arguing with party followers is like :headbang: Why I am bowing out.
No conversions to the side of enlightenment is possible.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Politics is pretty much like religion, faith based. Facts have no bearing.
Arguing with party followers is like :headbang: Why I am bowing out.
No conversions to the side of enlightenment is possible.
But you offer nothing in the way of "enlightenment " just that they both suck ! There is no hope ! Boo hoo i guess ill be a slave to the system oh well !

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ha ha gotta hand it to the clintons and the times ! You know there will be more the closer we get to november im sure they have plenty lined up . Maybe a mexican son from a hooker Trump banged ?

yup everytime a wikileak release happens..
its sad, really sad... but you cant say it was never expected.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup everytime a wikileak release happens..
its sad, really sad... but you cant say it was never expected.
No completely expected ! Scary how deep their hand goes . How the media snaps too on comand . After 30 years this broad now is calling Trump out on this ?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No completely expected ! Scary how deep their hand goes . How the media snaps too on comand . After 30 years this broad now is calling Trump out on this ?

I just heard the news say, 4 women total now.... im sure they are all paid off or will be at the end of the day.
either way it is bullshit, but it doesn't matter. The accusation alone, will get her elected.
The fact that it buries the wikileak stories really chaps my ass though

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just heard the news say, 4 women total now.... im sure they are all paid off or will be at the end of the day.
either way it is bullshit, but it doesn't matter. The accusation alone, will get her elected.
The fact that it buries the wikileak stories really chaps my ass though
They are masters ! You really have to tip your hat . They have the perfect propaganda machine of all time ! It proves the globalist are in charge . But if you say that people say your crazy !

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
how many multi multi million dollar building projects have you overseen.

None but I run a completely successful blue collar business without a team of trained monkeys to oversee every decision I make. We pay our taxes, do right by our customers, and have been in business for over 40+ years. And that's probably why I am not a multi-multi millionaire but I am quite comfortable, able to persue what I enjoy in my spare time, and sleep with a clear conscience every night.

If I ever were to have that much money in a company do I think I could handle it? Absolutely, we deal in millions of dollars in work every year so what's another few. Alloy projects in the petro-chemical industry never come cheap and if I tried to count the number of times we had millions of dollars worth of material in our shop I would lose count or fall asleep. But I realize that talking against your beloved Trump of choice will only be met with aggression and attempts to discredit my personal abilities so it's not even worth my time trying to say anything else but,"Trump is so amazing and truly the only person who can save us all!!!"

But let's be realistic nothing I say here will change anyone's mind just like nothing you say will change mine. So I will kindly bow out and let this thread be the Trump supporters united that is has so quickly become. I would like to reiterate that I think both candidates are absolute shit and we're fucked either way, just fucked a lot harder with a moron in charge.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are masters ! You really have to tip your hat . They have the perfect propaganda machine of all time ! It proves the globalist are in charge . But if you say that people say your crazy !

they are in charge.... im a firm believer in the bilderberg group; if not them, a more modern version of it at least.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None but I run a completely successful blue collar business without a team of trained monkeys to oversee every decision I make. We pay our taxes, do right by our customers, and have been in business for over 40+ years. And that's probably why I am not a multi-multi millionaire but I am quite comfortable, able to persue what I enjoy in my spare time, and sleep with a clear conscious every night.

If I ever were to have that much money in a company do I think I could handle it? Absolutely, we deal in millions of dollars in work every year so what's another few. Alloy projects in the petro-chemical industry never come cheap and if I tried to count the number of times we had millions of dollars worth of material in our shop I would lose count or fall asleep. But I realize that talking against your beloved Trump of choice will only be met with aggression and attempts to discredit my personal abilities so it's not even worth my time trying to say anything else but,"Trump is so amazing and truly the only person who can save us all!!!"

But let's be realistic nothing I say here will change anyone's mind just like nothing you say will change mine. So I will kindly bow out and let this thread be the Trump supporters united that is has so quickly become. I would like to reiterate that I think both candidates are absolute shit and we're fucked either way, just fucked a lot harder with a moron in charge.
Your whole diatribe had nothing to do with answering the question of you saying Trump is a stupid person or moron . So you have a small company and he has a huge one . So are you saying your really really stupid because your not as big as him ?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Your whole diatribe had nothing to do with answering the question of you saying Trump is a stupid person or moron . So you have a small company and he has a huge one . So are you saying your really really stupid because your not as big as him ?

The question was had I ever ran a multi-multi million dollar company. The answer was no, but millions yes. Nice try though. :) Have a good evening I have more important matters to attend to besides entertaining the mentally feeble.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None but I run a completely successful blue collar business without a team of trained monkeys to oversee every decision I make. We pay our taxes, do right by our customers, and have been in business for over 40+ years. And that's probably why I am not a multi-multi millionaire but I am quite comfortable, able to persue what I enjoy in my spare time, and sleep with a clear conscience every night.

lets be realistic youre a fucking dipshit...you call a man stupid who deals in multi million dollar building projects in New York City not buttfuck arkansas...having been involved in building for 30 years in San Francisco and surrounding areas on a level much smaller than what trump does I know that stupid people dont oversee projects like that. also being the son and grandson of engineers who have built airports and rail systems in Caracas and Athens I have an inkling of big building projects...stupid people dont build shit like that, you are a stupid fuck for even suggesting such a thing is possible....But obviously you dont posses a mind capable enough to articulate anything beyond what fits on a bumpersticker......If you articulated a position or action Trump has supported that you have a problem with then I would respect your decesion though I may or may not agree with it,but to label a man stupid who obviously is smart enough to build a real estate empire in New York city is moronic....being outraged by your intellectual laziness or just your native lack of intelligence to lob insults at trump rather than any offer any subsatnative point is not that I worship Trump it is that I dont like lazy stupid fucks like you. Why dont you go back to your midget tossing contest Jethro.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The question was had I ever ran a multi-multi million dollar company. The answer was no, but millions yes. Nice try though. :) Have a good evening I have more important matters to attend to besides entertaining the mentally feeble.
Haha ok !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy john kerry is gonna give the Russians a talking too about the hacking of DNC !
Of course whats in the emails is not of any significance.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None but I run a completely successful blue collar business without a team of trained monkeys to oversee every decision I make.

I have lot's of questions.

You run a business, but you don't claim to own the business. Are you an employee? If so, doesn't that make you the trained monkey? If someone else owns the company, are they stupid so they have to hire you, the trained monkey?

Fill me in on how that works. You call the owner/operator of a billion dollar company stupid and all his employees trained monkeys. How does a stupid man and a bunch of trained monkeys make billions? That doesn't add up for me. How come no lottery winners ever hired a bunch of trained monkeys and made billions? Why don't the trained monkeys just do it on their own so the billions are theirs and not the stupid owner's money?

And lastly, why would a person that makes a comfortable living in the petro-chemical industry not want to support the only candidate that has a chance of beating the environment savior Hitlery that would love nothing else than to put you out of business?

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truth. As in Trump is one imo.
Ah.. So you admit... he is qualified to be president.

I figure the president is doing thier job correctly if they are hated equally.

Ass holes shit on you... nobody wants to mess with an asshole.

OK some people do.. but.. just saying.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha gotta hand it to the clintons and the times ! You know there will be more the closer we get to november im sure they have plenty lined up . Maybe a mexican son from a hooker Trump banged ?

Interesting tit for tat game they have going.
The above article above is Dem exposing Trump's affairs, one of them with an underage would be model
who waited over 20 years to come forward, tonight I saw a Anonymous video
about a hack exposé about to be revealed about Bill and Hitlery having sex with a 13 year old.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So its your belief a moron built an empire ?

A bunch of trained monkeys did...LOL
Trump's genius is the ability to delegate authority and seek good advice.
He read 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'.
His tools are his belief in himself and the willingness to take a risk, self confidence
often confused with arrogance.
Of course he didn't build an empire by himself.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 women have acussed Trump in 24 hours .All setup by Anderson Cooper asking Trump twice if he ever assaulted someone . Fucking genius ! you could not write a book with this storyline it would be to hard to belive .
He will now look insane defending himself . Game, set match . King her

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors