Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry. Those not in the club need not apply.

No decent man or woman would subject themselves to the onslaught of two parties plus the media. Every phrase spoken twisted into a fraction of what was really said. Every fart an indiscretion. Every person you've ever talked to interviewed until they find a girl who's hair you pulled in second grade to tarnish you with.

These things are not reported by the media if you are in the club. But if you ain't, the world will know if you threw a rock at a stray dog.

When Ron Paul ran, they portrayed him as crazy. They'll do this to anyone not in the club. You'll never get the candidate if your looking for one the media and parties won't twist into a crazy fuck. So, just vote for the club.

Not many stop to realize it was junior Bush setting him up. Watch the video, the fucker leads Trump right into it.
Who keeps video like that for so long unless it was meant to be used at some point?

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not so sure..Putin is fucking smart...he was KGB...I think he wants to do to the west what Regan did to the USSR...destroy us through economic means...without bombs....or rather let our economies wind down .....

This.

We destroyed the USSR by bankrupting them with war spending and an arms race. Then we do the very same thing to ourselves, with China and Russia's help of course.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This.

We destroyed the USSR by bankrupting them with war spending and an arms race. Then we do the very same thing to ourselves, with China and Russia's help of course.
will do it by buying the votes for the dnc of 20 million illegal aliens and a million ISIS memebers with Syrian passports with free houses and college tuitions.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally don't give a darn who anybody fucks with.
I'd vote for Milo in a heartbeat even though he likes to suck dick

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If shillary gets elected I've got my fingers crossed it goes nuclear with Russia. I'm rooting for them, it would beat another 4-8yrs of derpocrats running the country to ruin. People might think it odd I'd be cheering for Putin but let's face it, at least he's likely to succeed. Can't count on the libs to get nuke's right the way they fuck up everything they touch. Probably accidentally set one off while flushing a toilet, miss Russia, take out the fuckin' moon or something then blame Russia anyway and we'll get live coverage from Sesame Street.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You prove my point that the media controls people . You only think he is a moron because of what you hear on tv ! You think a dope can have a billion dollar real estate and constuction business in NYC ? Come on ! Hes not perfect but hes not stupid !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is my personal opinion I have formed after listening to him speak during the debates. But I applaud yours and others attempt to make me out to be a brainwashed zombie who has fallen victim to the media. But this is not the case. When you have that much money all your life you pay people to make decisions and conduct research for you, he did not build that empire alone.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK... the libs are the only people on the plsnet with actual experience in the military use of nukes.... Yes they do know what to do with them.

It's just that as always we are brainwashed onto thinking it was the other guys.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my personal opinion I have formed after listening to him speak during the debates. But I applaud yours and others attempt to make me out to be a brainwashed zombie who has fallen victim to the media. But this is not the case. When you have that much money all your life you pay people to make decisions and conduct research for you, he did not build that empire alone.
So its your belief a moron built an empire ?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course he didn't do it by himself... he is in business. NOT politics.

That's the biggest difference between The businessman and the politician..

Businessman says I and knows it really We.... the politician says We and means me but not you.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This.

It won't be by economics... They still can't out spend us so we would still win that fight..... no it won't be
bankruptcy via an arms race that brings down the US. It more likely to be something to do with the PC culture.
I guess they could bankrupt us via migration though. Financially politicaly and culturaly bring kaos. Let it implode...

Problem is then you just end up with 50 independent states.. where the citizen is better armed than most militaries of the world.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how many multi multi million dollar building projects have you overseen.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It won't be by economics... They still can't out spend us so we would still win that fight..... no it won't be
bankruptcy via an arms race that brings down the US. It more likely to be something to do with the PC culture.
I guess they could bankrupt us via migration though. Financially politicaly and culturaly bring kaos. Let it implode...

Problem is then you just end up with 50 independent states.. where the citizen is better armed than most militaries of the world.

Sure we have a lot of guns in this country but no has guided rockets, mortars, APC's, tanks, air defense systems, drones, Air craft carries, submarines and a whole assortment of different means of death to rain from the skies

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure we have a lot of guns in this country but no has guided rockets, mortars, APC's, tanks, air defense systems, drones, Air craft carries, submarines and a whole assortment of different means of death to rain from the skies
That stuff is great for fighting an army and people in a city.. as BO is showing. Not so good for fighting bunch of people running around the countryside.

Note those hill people in Afghanistan have kicked ass on both the US and USSR militaries consistently over the last 40 years.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you all seen this?...part of the great alt right conspiracy no doubt....after all its highly unlikely Bill Clinton had sex with prositutes right? This story gets buried meanwhile we have billion dollar news agencies investigating the use of the word pussy by Trump.Imagine if a guy had been openly making assertions that he was Trumps illegitamte kid for the last 20 years,do you seriously think the media wouldnt hype it,do you seriously think they wouldnt demand a DNA test.and why did the media lie to the public that a DNA test was made,when it wasnt.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha fucking bill Clinton
At again!
This will be interesting, let's see what the clintons will come out with
These fuckers are all crazy!!
Later folks
Time to work,and pay my taxes so that you all tax evaders can have a safe place to live!!
Later
NARCis!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you all seen this?...part of the great alt right conspiracy no doubt....after all its highly unlikely Bill Clinton had sex with prositutes right? This story gets buried meanwhile we have billion dollar news agencies investigating the use of the word pussy by Trump.Imagine if a guy had been openly making assertions that he was Trumps illegitamte kid for the last 20 years,do you seriously think the media wouldnt hype it,do you seriously think they wouldnt demand a DNA test.and why did the media lie to the public that a DNA test was made,when it wasnt.

Now they question the acussers saying he didnt rape anyone they should of known better they knew he was married !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like it will be president Hillary next year.
I am NOT Voting for either her or Trump.
But that is my call for the election.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, it will be by economics, unless Hitlery or Obomba causes a direct war. The US is already effectively bankrupt.

Russia doesn't have to outspend us to bankrupt us. They just need us to keep bleeding money the same way Reagan cause the USSR to bleed money. A trade deficit, a devalued currency and a tired military spread thin around the world.

Russia's debt to GDP is 17.7%

US debt to GDP is 104.17%

104.17% means the US cannot pay if all debts are called. We're 4.17% short.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it will be by economics, unless Hitlery or Obomba causes a direct war. The US is already effectively bankrupt.

Russia doesn't have to outspend us to bankrupt us. They just need us to keep bleeding money the same way Reagan cause the USSR to bleed money. A trade deficit, a devalued currency and a tired military spread thin around the world.

Russia's debt to GDP is 17.7%

US debt to GDP is 104.17%

104.17% means the US cannot pay if all debts are called. We're 4.17% short.
jesus fucking wept.....we are so fucked. all Putin has to do is wait....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So everywhere Trump goes he packs speaking halls...and meanwhile Hilary cant fill a phone booth when she speaks......and I am supposed to believe the polls say shes ahead.....what absolute bullshit.....we may as well be living in Soviet Russia listening to Pravda.The election is irrelevant at this point....half the population of the country hate the DNC and despise Hilary,and know the election is rigged. they will refuse to recognize their right to goveren them....if the political class think putting her in office is going to be the end of their problems they are insane...steal the election and put that lizard in the whitehouse and their real problems will begin......revolution or a major breakdown seem inevitable Hilary will push us into war in order to stave off domestic discontent.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jesus fucking wept.....we are so fucked. all Putin has to do is wait....

And wag the dog. Russia has been modernizing their nukes so the US has announced we will spend $1 Trillion to modernize ours. Which would be fine if you don't consider that we don't actually have $1 Trillion to spend.

Wagging the dog, Russia will force us to borrow another Trillion dollars.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct so ignore the presidential race for the most part. It is an orchestrated distraction anyway.
And focus on getting the right people in congress.

Negative. I can vote for one congresscritter and one sinister and one prisondent. I think I can concentrate on all three. I'm well aware of my Congress critter and sinister.

I can't do anything about the likes of McStain, Turncoat Ryan, Little Marco or others. I have no vote. I can say what I think of them, but that is as far as it goes.

Not to mention that Ryan, Cruz, Rubio and a host of others were elected to do just what you say. They quickly became establishment hacks. Especially the tea party poster boy Ryan who turned out to be Boner with a boyish face.

At the pace the GOP is electing new blood with a majority of those quickly turning into standard party hacks, it will take another hundred years to have enough reps in the house and senate that truely represent the grassroots to pass a bill. But that assumes the grassroots candidates of today that stay grassroots are still in office.

I think the President is more likely to make a short term change in the way the government operates. Obama has done a good job of doing what the fuck he wants, mostly on his own.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Negative. I can vote for one congresscritter and one sinister and one prisondent. I think I can concentrate on all three. I'm well aware of my Congress critter and sinister.

I can't do anything about the likes of McStain, Turncoat Ryan, Little Marco or others. I have no vote. I can say what I think of them, but that is as far as it goes.

Not to mention that Ryan, Cruz, Rubio and a host of others were elected to do just what you say. They quickly became establishment hacks. Especially the tea party poster boy Ryan who turned out to be Boner with a boyish face.
Ahh so you actually like Trump?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As opposed to anybody else the GOP, the Dems or the Libertarians ran this year?

You bet I do.

I'm not voting for someone to hang out with on weekends.

I see no indication that Ryan or the rest of the GOP is willing to defund a single program to reign in a Hitlery President. What are they going to do, the things they said they would do to Obama and didn't? Deny her supreme court nominees for four to eight years? I don't think so. Even if they win the house and senate, which is a gamble in it's own right, I see nothing that says they will handle Hitlery any different than they handled Obama.

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
jvQImBr.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As compared to the competition? Dan right...

But.... I live in the land of fruit and nuts...
My vote won't matter except as far as local county or city issues go..

My vote will be canceled by those of LA. SF. And SD. Metro areas. Fwiw that's where most illegals and welfare recipients in the nation live.

Hope you like Chinese food... At the rate we are going most of the food you eat today will no longer be from California or the US. The dems have chased out manufacturing... now they are working on ag. Heck they are even regulating COW FARTS here.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As opposed to anybody else the GOP, the Dems or the Libertarians ran this year?

You bet I do.

I'm not voting for someone to hang out with on weekends.

I see no indication that Ryan or the rest of the GOP is willing to defund a single program to reign in a Hitlery President. What are they going to do, the things they said they would do to Obama and didn't? Deny her supreme court nominees for four to eight years? I don't think so. Even if they win the house and senate, which is a gamble in it's own right, I see nothing that says they will handle Hitlery any different than they handled Obama.

If Trump wins you will be disappointed.

Of course I will be disappointed whichever one wins.
Unless Johnson wins which will be fun to watch.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You mean like Ryan, Cruz, Rubio and the rest disappointed me? Big promises, no action?

You may be right. But, at least it's a gamble.

I know what the rest have done. There is no gamble with Hitlery or Johnson. They are both pro illegal immigration, pro trade deficit and pro globalization. World first, US last. Fuck both of them. And Fuck the House and Senate. Between the few hundred of them, their isn't a set of balls in the bunch. Can't rely on them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean like Ryan, Cruz, Rubio and the rest disappointed me? Big promises, no action?

You may be right. But, at least it's a gamble.

I know what the rest have done. There is no gamble with Hitlery or Johnson. They are both pro illegal immigration, pro trade deficit and pro globalization. World first, US last. Fuck both of them. And Fuck the House and Senate. Between the few hundred of them, their isn't a set of balls in the bunch. Can't rely on them.
I am not even sure that trump takes the whole president thing seriously.

I think he will be disappointed if he wins.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The thought of.... Lemo door opens. Cloud billows out with slight skunkie aroma....
Don't know if that or Trump telling some reporter or head of state to Fuck off on TV. Would be more entertaining though.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thought of.... Lemo door opens. Cloud billows out with slight skunkie aroma....
Don't know if that or Trump telling some reporter or head of state to Fuck off on TV. Would be more entertaining though.

Ohh without a doubt Trump will provide some humor.
He already has. He is more fun to watch than Palin was.
Afraid most of it would turn out badly though.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

why not the presidenrt of the phillipines called Obama the son of a whore.....the sun rose the next day, the phillipines is still there...nobody in america or the rest of the world cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors