Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Penis shake, the new hand shake.

edcf04e47a4df69c8fde3c3d09f8babf.jpg

Sent from a phone
Ya gotta be part of the millionaires club to use it .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guessing most couldn't be bothered because if their opinion differs from you and time they are in both of your opinions idiots or retarded or stupid or a waste of air.

Why bother posting anything that's not pro trump in this trump thread?

Just let the trump fanbois pat each other on the back for being political geniuses and hope they stay in this cesspool of a thread.
Aleppo is a city in Syria....

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I'm not talking about all VU members in this thread, really just the fucktastic 2 at this point. But even if a majority in this thread can have a constructive conversation, rest assured the fucktastic 2 will be back in a minute to throw degrading names at the ones who's opinion differs from theirs.

They have taken away from this thread, maybe good debates could be had and opinions shared by many more VU members but this thread is probably one of the most viewed without participation fom the viewer. Kind of like watching a trainwreck but glad you weren't in the train.
lame....nah thats just you whinning because people think Gary Johnson is a dimmwit and your ego got bruised ...and most people polled on this poll dont support hilary either....most people on the thread support trump not just 2 or 20.....no my theroy is the media is wagging the dog....that hilary has no support but because of the people that she supports control the media a narritive is being created that she is popular when in fact she is not,she has a ghost army of supporter who are being created in the studios of the Mainstream media....I think they are ashamed of themselves for voting for her.especially as wikileaks dumps more and more of her emails....

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And your still in this tread ej so there goes your bully argument ! I personally look forward to your coments your a voice of levity.

Sir Arthur can you please do me favor?!
Ask your EDUCATED sister why she wouldn't vote for PAPA trump?!

I didn't say I want 8 more years.. I said
It's 8 more years whether we like it or not!
8 more years of all the shit you mentioned!
My answer to that is
WHATS NEW!!??
SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY!!
You are old enough to know what I meant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My answer to that is
WHATS NEW!!??

She just hates him . Shes a huge clinton fan always has been . Given her finacial state i dont know why she wants to be taxed more . I think she likes to think of herself as a champion of the little people much like hillary to relive some guilt of her wealth ( wich she should not have guilt for ) she grew up in the same lower middle class irish catholic house as i did in north jersey . But we are worlds apart on our opinions and lifestyle ( im broke ) .
She even unfriended me on facebook cause i support trump ! And im her only sibling ! I keep my support to myself now . Its insane how this election has divided everyone ! Maybe that is the endgame of all of it

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My answer to that is
WHATS NEW!!??

I dont really dont think it will be the same with papa ! Just the supreme court alone is worth a vote for him ! Yes they both suck ! But with papa there is a CHANCE we will get something good !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People voting for Hillary dont like facts . They cant talk about why they support her because deep down they know she is criminal. People voting for Trump will speak about why they will speak about his faults or things they dont like about him .Hillary suporters are cult like blind followers . My sister is one of them . I asked her what is the most inportant thing she is voting for Hillary for ? She said global warming ! Not taxes ,not supreme court ,not issis ,not ww3 with Russia.....the fuckin weather...this from a college educated 58 year old woman whos husband makes over 5 million a year . How do you even get thru to that kind of stupid ?

thats the point Arthur, as you say she isnt stupid ...so what is it, that motivates her to vote for someone she knows full well is a venal,lying, meglomaniac...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont really dont think it will be the same with papa ! Just the supreme court alone is worth a vote for him ! Yes they both suck ! But with papa there is a CHANCE we will get something good !

There you again with the word CHANCE!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She just hates him . Shes a huge clinton fan always has been . Given her finacial state i dont know why she wants to be taxed more . I think she likes to think of herself as a champion of the little people much like hillary to relive some guilt of her wealth ( wich she should not have guilt for ) she grew up in the same lower middle class irish catholic house as i did in north jersey . But we are worlds apart on our opinions and lifestyle ( im broke ) .
She even unfriended me on facebook cause i support trump ! And im her only sibling ! I keep my support to myself now . Its insane how this election has divided everyone ! Maybe that is the endgame of all of it

She hates trump!!
Like majority of Americans!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thats funny..I remember talking with a wealthy Indian woman,born into a very wealthy Indian family and she said the rich know better how to take care of the poor than the poor did.....she had no clue as to how stupid she sounded.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats the point Arthur, as you say she isnt stupid ...so what is it, that motivates her to vote for someone she knows full well is a venal,lying, meglomaniac...
Trump hate. Its like she is in a cult like state with these other wealthy women in her age group ! I guess hillary represents something they identify with ? I dont understand it . I think if theg think they are helping the poor its ok to be rich ? They are also insulated from the real world the average struggles of everyday people . They dont see or work in gettos everything around them is shiney and good inside the gate .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She hates trump!!
Like majority of Americans!!

I think we will see the evidence of that on November 28th... wait, no, that's when people vote for trump. Everyone else is voting on November 8th lol

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you again with the word CHANCE!!

Im with you on what your saying ej i get it . But a CHANCE is better then nothing buddy .
I think most people think like you that it doesnt matter . They have no reason to believe otherwise.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Trump hate. Its like she is in a cult like state with these other wealthy women in her age group ! I guess hillary represents something they identify with ? I dont understand it . I think if theg think they are helping the poor its ok to be rich ? They are also insulated from the real world the average struggles of everyday people . They dont see or work in gettos everything around them is shiney and good inside the gate .

Yeah I hear you that is like during the turn of the century you had all these rich women who had nothing to do with their time they would go out and help the poor..and ignore the fact that their own personal wealth was created on the backs of the explotation of the poor.
The other thing I find indicative of their mindset is...your sister supports Hilary and yet you did not find that a big enough reason to disown your sister,but because you dont support Hilary she disowns you....is it because you support Trump or is it because you are a symbol of how she has betrayed herself by supporting an immoral lunatic....and she doesnt want to be reminded of her self betrayl

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah I hear you that is like during the turn of the century you had all these rich women who had nothing to do with their time they would go out and help the poor..and ignore the fact that their own personal wealth was created on the backs of the explotation of the poor.[/QUOTE]
I also think they identify with the cheated woman part of hillary . Trump represents their husbands .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump hate. Its like she is in a cult like state with these other wealthy women in her age group!

I think you cued on something there... not so much cult, but group.

When obama was first running a lot of people I spoke with were not a fan of his policy ideas or ideals but he certainly got the black vote. Why wouldn't he, that group had a chance to vote in the first black president. That group makes up a large percentage of the country.

Now there is a woman running for president, that is an even larger group to garner votes from.

Trumps a rich white man... we've had plenty of those.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I hear you that is like during the turn of the century you had all these rich women who had nothing to do with their time they would go out and help the poor..and ignore the fact that their own personal wealth was created on the backs of the explotation of the poor.
I also think they identify with the cheated woman part of hillary . Trump represents their husbands .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

why do you think she disowns you..I have a brother like that...but then all of his sibilings knew he was not that bright..and very self centered hed justify anything that served his own intrests.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im with you on what your saying ej i get it . But a CHANCE is better then nothing buddy .
I think most people think like you that it doesnt matter . They have no reason to believe otherwise.

I go with the flow sir Arthur...
I said it before
Until people wake up and take ownership of the government, NOTHING/NADA/ZERO will change!!
it doesn't matter whothe POTUS is!!
It doesn't change anything for us working class!!
I'm voting for neither CLOWNS!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

When obama was first running a lot of people I spoke with were not a fan of his policy ideas or ideals but he certainly got the black vote. Why wouldn't he, that group had a chance to vote in the first black president. That group makes up a large percentage of the country.

Now there is a woman running for president, that is an even larger group to garner votes from.

so mindless bigotry then

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is a cult ,like i said we grew up lower class irish catholic . She no longer belives in the church but belives in paid science that the weather will change i 40 years ......when they cant even fuckin predict if it will rain next tuesday . Its very disturbing to me . Its fuckin brainwashing . And she thinks im insane right wing nut .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so mindless bigotry then

Human nature.

I suppose you can't look past your nose but both are groups that have not had someone from their group at the highest rank of our government and they are both groups that not too far back in history were given the right to vote and a chance to see someone from their group (someone other than a rich white man) holding the highest rank in our government.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Human nature.

I suppose you can't look past your nose but both are groups that have not had someone from their group at the highest rank of our government and they are both groups that not too far back in history were given the right to vote and a chance to see someone from their group (someone other than a rich white man) holding the highest rank in our government.
Hey we did see an irish catholic......but he ended up with his brains in his lap .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a cult ,like i said we grew up lower class irish catholic . She no longer belives in the church but belives in paid science that the weather will change i 40 years ......when they cant even fuckin predict if it will rain next tuesday . Its very disturbing to me . Its fuckin brainwashing . And she thinks im insane right wing nut .

I do think global warming is happening, it's really irrefutable. But I think that over millions of years the weather has shifted from iceages to global warming and back.

I think we're just in that cycle and maybe pollution is helping it a bit but I don't think even zero pollution would have stoped it.

The good thing is that us and many generations will pass before air conditioners are not enough and the water has taken over the land to where its like water world.

Maybe your sister should start building her ark?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Human nature.

aahh the butthurt rises.....its still mindless bigotry ask the black communities of Chicago what Obama did for them.besides I thought you ignored me...dont let a brother down....or ill have to bruise your ego and send you scurrying away again.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah one of my grandfathers was first generation Irish catholic....he hated the fucking Kennedys...called them the worst Ireland ever offered to the US...never voted for them just because He was the first Catholic or Irishman to run for prsident......He was smart enough to recognize them as that generations Clinton crime syndicate......but then ..he was excommunicated by the church so I guess he wasnt someone prone to following his "group"

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aahh the butthurt rises.....its still mindless bigotry ask the black communities of Chicago what Obama did for them.besides I thought you ignored me...dont let a brother down....or ill have to bruise your ego and send you scurrying away again.

Butthurt? Read it again, I was correcting you. I'm not now and have never been butthurt by you. I ignore you because I generally don't give a shit what you post and your a horses ass but on occasion I will see what dribble you're spewing.

Again, you are not following what I wrote. I am talking about why obama could have been expected to see a large percentage of black voters vote for him. Any why hillary will get a large percentage of women voting for her.

Not what the groups opinion is after the fact. You just like to twist shit for arguments sake. Just a guess, forums are your only social interaction because no one can stand to hold a conversation with you for more than a few minutes and you have ran whatever friends you may have had in life off. Enjoy forum life, I'm leaving for a friend's wedding in Santa Barbara soon so gotta suit up and leave this trump thread for a while. I'll certainly check back in later though to see how the fanbois think trump will change government or the economy or immigration... or anything really. You have to get voted in to make any presidential changes right? Good luck with that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you Johnson fanboys are a bitter "group".......next time Gary runs tell him not to talk with his tounge hanging out of his mouth.and not to buy his suits at goodwill.....and buy him a world globe ...who knows he might enjoy spinning it after burning one.he might learn a little geography,just remember to tell him the blue parts are water.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are all the Hilary supporters in hiding....

Because they can't actually think or speak for themselves. They watch a little tv and though they cannot remember any details, they remember that the media was all bubbly about Hitlery. They can't actually talk policy, or corruption. Frankly, they aren't even politically aware,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of anything. They'll support whomever the media supports. And, they won't talk about it because they don't want to point out that they don't actually know anything. In other threads, when the topic is raised, once they are shown that their beliefs that they picked up in the media are untrue, they clam up and the thread dies. People feel silly when they find out their information is flawed. The large number of videos out, many posted in this thread, where the interviewer runs off a bunch of Trump policies and says they are Clinton's and the Hitlery supporters love the Trump plans show why Hitlery supporters don't come in this thread. It makes them feel stupid and nobody likes to feel stupid, except those that say they are voting for Johnson. Those guys don't seem to care.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

My answer to that is
WHATS NEW!!??

Butthurt? Read it again, I was correcting you. I'm not now and have never been butthurt by you. I ignore you because I generally don't give a shit what you post and your a horses ass but on occasion I will see what dribble you're spewing.

Again, you are not following what I wrote. I am talking about why obama could have been expected to see a large percentage of black voters vote for him. Any why hillary will get a large percentage of women voting for her.

Not what the groups opinion is after the fact. You just like to twist shit for arguments sake. Just a guess, forums are your only social interaction because no one can stand to hold a conversation with you for more than a few minutes and you have ran whatever friends you may have had in life off. Enjoy forum life, I'm leaving for a friend's wedding in Santa Barbara soon so gotta suit up and leave this trump thread for a while. I'll certainly check back in later though to see how the fanbois think trump will change government or the economy or immigration... or anything really. You have to get voted in to make any presidential changes right? Good luck with that.

And I'm not talking about all VU members in this thread, really just the fucktastic 2 at this point. But even if a majority in this thread can have a constructive conversation, rest assured the fucktastic 2 will be back in a minute to throw degrading names at the ones who's opinion differs from theirs.

They have taken away from this thread, maybe good debates could be had and opinions shared by many more VU members but this thread is probably one of the most viewed without participation fom the viewer. Kind of like watching a trainwreck but glad you weren't in the train.

the proof of the fucktastic two... possibly third is in the Thread.

the hypocrisy is everywhere, and in every single quote by them. so much so that Its almost a game for them. As one small example. one minute its time to bash youtube videos, the next they are posting them to try and support their argument The other was "find a good source of information" non-biased or something with provable facts, in no case would that ever be a source with a stake in the game or one that is always glowing of one side while damning the other..... that issue speaks for itself. And of course if it is on google, it must be true.

to make any sort of case as to WHY anyone FEELS a certain way, is immediately met with the obligatory "fuck you" "you're stupid" "fucking retard" it makes having any sort of a 2 way conversation pointless and totally a waste of time. I wont say bullies; because a bully can only be a bully if what they say matters to you. To me it became a useless waste time that can be better spent constructively. It also illustrates that somehow their brain can operate without a fully formed neural cortex; or, with severely damaged cerebral axons, maybe just damage to the myelinated sheath. I'm not sure, but there is some sort of faulty wiring somewhere for that to be the only way any person to think they can make a point or communicate with someone they don't agree with.

The unfortunate thing is militant political followers do more harm for their cause by yelling so loud that no one can here anything past the yelling.
Its like the old arguments on ecf, you know its over when they resort to correcting grammar. In this case its over when they resort to talking like a drunken teenager on bourbon street.

to why no one can state a good thing about Hilary... or why anyone would vote for Hillary.. it was stated several places, that we wont be voting for her.
But we cant find a reason to vote for either one. so, again... the question is in itself pointless to answer. Best then again, in this thread, to say that someone knows what anyone is thinking is completely laughable. "i think people who say they are going third party are really voting for X..
how is there even a response to that? in other words... no matter what anyone says, the assumption is either you are for us or against us?

my personal only reason to even consider trump is to reserve the status of the supreme court. -and that is making what is to me a leap of faith that he will stick to his twelve apostles.... it as shows that someone with a cerebral response rather than screaming can make a point.

in the end... NOTHING WILL CHANGE... not even trying to have a conversation in this thread

you Johnson fanboys are a bitter "group".......next time Gary runs tell him not to talk with his tounge hanging out of his mouth.and not to buy his suits at goodwill.....and buy him a world globe ...who knows he might enjoy spinning it after burning one.he might learn a little geography,just remember to tell him the blue parts are water.

Because they can't actually think or speak for themselves. They watch a little tv and though they cannot remember any details, they remember that the media was all bubbly about Hitlery. They can't actually talk policy, or corruption. Frankly, they aren't even politically aware,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of anything. They'll support whomever the media supports. And, they won't talk about it because they don't want to point out that they don't actually know anything. In other threads, when the topic is raised, once they are shown that their beliefs that they picked up in the media are untrue, they clam up and the thread dies. People feel silly when they find out their information is flawed. The large number of videos out, many posted in this thread, where the interviewer runs off a bunch of Trump policies and says they are Clinton's and the Hitlery supporters love the Trump plans show why Hitlery supporters don't come in this thread. It makes them feel stupid and nobody likes to feel stupid, except those that say they are voting for Johnson. Those guys don't seem to care.

NOTHING
the whole thing is a pointless exercise in futility as so clearly illustrated by the last 2 comments posted by what is clearly an MIT graduate or perhaps someone with a doctorate in political science?
no, definitely its just a really smart person, that has a superior intellect and a clear working knowledge of current events and politics. This person may even be able to read minds, that's it!! That is what it must be.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so mindless bigotry then
Yes..... it's how Obama got elected twice.

Dems both times because of race. GOP and others helped out the first time. The stayed home the second due to religion and Christie.

See both sides are bigoted. . Just not in the ways we are lead to believe all the time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the hypocrisy is everywhere, and in every single quote by them. so much so that Its almost a game for them. As one small example. one minute its time to bash youtube videos, the next they are posting them to try and support their argument The other was "find a good source of information" non-biased or something with provable facts, in no case would that ever be a source with a stake in the game or one that is always glowing of one side while damning the other..... that issue speaks for itself. And of course if it is on google, it must be true.

to make any sort of case as to WHY anyone FEELS a certain way, is immediately met with the obligatory "fuck you" "you're stupid" "fucking retard" it makes having any sort of a 2 way conversation pointless and totally a waste of time. I wont say bullies; because a bully can only be a bully if what they say matters to you. To me it became a useless waste time that can be better spent constructively. It also illustrates that somehow their brain can operate without a fully formed neural cortex; or, with severely damaged cerebral axons, maybe just damage to the myelinated sheath. I'm not sure, but there is some sort of faulty wiring somewhere for that to be the only way any person to think they can make a point or communicate with someone they don't agree with.

The unfortunate thing is militant political followers do more harm for their cause by yelling so loud that no one can here anything past the yelling.
Its like the old arguments on ecf, you know its over when they resort to correcting grammar. In this case its over when they resort to talking like a drunken teenager on bourbon street.

to why no one can state a good thing about Hilary... or why anyone would vote for Hillary.. it was stated several places, that we wont be voting for her.
But we cant find a reason to vote for either one. so, again... the question is in itself pointless to answer. Best then again, in this thread, to say that someone knows what anyone is thinking is completely laughable. "i think people who say they are going third party are really voting for X..
how is there even a response to that? in other words... no matter what anyone says, the assumption is either you are for us or against us?

my personal only reason to even consider trump is to reserve the status of the supreme court. -and that is making what is to me a leap of faith that he will stick to his twelve apostles.... it as shows that someone with a cerebral response rather than screaming can make a point.

in the end... NOTHING WILL CHANGE... not even trying to have a conversation in this thread

NOTHING
the whole thing is a pointless exercise in futility as so clearly illustrated by the last 2 comments posted by what is clearly an MIT graduate or perhaps someone with a doctorate in political science?
no, definitely its just a really smart person, that has a superior intellect and a clear working knowledge of current events and politics. This person may even be able to read minds, that's it!! That is what it must be.
Yea i made the fucktastic list ! Ha ha i love that name .

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

actually, I was referring to you as the cerebral one.
you were the only one I saw in this thread that made a reasonably argument to vote for someone, you don't trust or wouldn't particularly vote for.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you were the only one I saw in this thread that made a reasonably argument to vote for someone, you don't trust or wouldn't particularly vote for.
I thought you said you ignored me and Time.....what happened....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my experince theres truth to that..alot of Obama supporter Ive talked to when you really start presenting the facts to them they look down on the ground shift their eyes around and mumble.....I never heard that before, and then they get angry at you..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

NOTHING
butthurt.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats!

I think they are jealous. They don't actually have anyone to vote for. Most of them are either liberals that don't like Hitlery, or they are GOP elite that are ass burnt that Trump called their guy Little Marco or Liar Ted and sent them packing. So, they have to vote for the stoner that can't even answer the most basic questions.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its cool i can be one of the Fucktastic. Ej started with the fucktastic 5 but i guess we lost a few along the way . I dont disagree with some of your points fb1 . Your all right in my book even if we dont agree on every point . I can understand peoples hatred of trump hes a rich egomaniac. But i know think he really does want to do something for the country he may be a ass but i belive he loves America...i dont belive hillary does or should i say i dont think hillary believe in America's values. Trump has everything on the line now ...his brand ..his reputation . I think he will try to make some positive change even by the people he picks in supporting roles . He needs to succeed. She feels she deserves to be crowned . With the supreme court or at least less regulations he can do more to help everyday people . Most inportant his election will break the current system and encourage new leaders to come about .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 who was in the original fucktastic 5 i know pulse ,Time and me were ? We are meeting at the fortress of conservatism and we need the whole gang or our rings wont work .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 who was in the original fucktastic 5 i know pulse ,Time and me were ? We are meeting at the fortress of conservatism and we need the whole gang or our rings wont work .

Lol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

whoa dude ....your asking him to count to five...this could take some time.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brain damaged tiredbird must still be posting. It's been good not having a page full stupid memes to page through.
It s kinda fun...everyday he wakes up he cant remember the day before, so he mans the ramparts a new each day .....like a really chubby Don Quixote....and of course ej and fq06 take turns playing his Sancho Panza....and instead of jousting at windmills they joust at Trump who they imagine is Hitler.....and protect the fair Dulcinea

hillary-clinton-old-hag-8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors