Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me too, it's only a matter of time before something happens. Anon is claiming to have damaging things they are going to release against HRC as well, they are planning on doing it in waves with a "final blow" coming in the beginning of November.

Some of the things they claim to have include, proof of voting rigging, tapes featuring Bill, and various other things. Of course this isn't proven to be 100% or even proven if it's actually Anon saying said things.
ive read that around... I still don't think any of them will beat the media machine that is behind them though.
but, i'll have the popcorn ready

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive read that around... I still don't think any of them will beat the media machine that is behind them though.
but, i'll have the popcorn ready

Idk they are a pretty powerful bunch, they have some amazing resources. Look at their previous history of what they've taken down, the PlayStation Network alone is pretty damn impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time to grab the popcorn ladies and gents!
http://www.speaker.gov/press-release/statement-new-clinton-fbi-investigation-documents
b1bce47a32be8167b2308e3172fe33ec.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am pretty sure our US military has VERY advanced technology behind the curtains.
Not only are we good friends with Japan "That nation has always been advanced in technology", but there is so called A.i technology we have dipped our toes in as well...and have been testing it for decades. I find it funny when other nations get all spunk and think they can make threats. Sure were Americans with our mcdonalds, doughnuts, vulgar television shows and i can see other nations being pissed by that our jelous, sure the US makes some shitty mistakes due to shitty crooked people but really if this war is inevitable than so be it

And that's why Russia and China will go nuclear. Russia is under no false inclination that they can beat the US/NATO in a conventional war. Russia's publicly stated policy is to use a nuclear first strike when facing and advanced enemy. China and Russia has taken steps, maybe futile but still steps, to safeguard their populations. I don't think they'll hesitate to nuke us before losing a war.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shows how nervous they are when the truth is spoken . Hes right presidential canidates dont speak like that . Thats why we are in the mess we are in

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I was almost on the floor laughing...
I don't, know, I find the guy hilarious.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so. Fukishima pretty much dispelled that myth. I know that's the prevailing opinion of scientists with an agenda to dissuade a nuclear war but it's very much like the man made "global warming" threat. The effects are exaggerated.

At any rate, I won't be directly effected so I plan to live on. I don't plan to lay down and die.
If you think the radioactivity from the Fukishima nuclear meltdown is in any way comparable
to a nuke detonated up above you
and that it wouldn't affect you then I'll not argue with you
but you might consider that you're not alone on planet earth
and the infrastructure you know and love will no longer be.

I suggest you dig deeper and pour yerself some reinforced concrete insurance large enough for
your four legged buds, food, water, energy production, ETC.
No matter how I try I can not be as optimistic as you sound.

Besides, even if we don't all die we'll be thrown back to caveman days.
Remember some of those bombs are EMP.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious to see what happens with the tweets, is it a dead mans switch???

Rumor has it if it is that it's going to release EVERYTHING......

I read somewhere that Assange has it set up so that even if he gets hit
the info will come out..just noticed 'bird already stated that..
Yea, he knows he's on a hit list.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read somewhere that Assange has it set up so that even if he gets hit
the info will come out..just noticed 'bird already stated that..
Yea, he knows he's on a hit list.
And that's why Russia and China will go nuclear. Russia is under no false inclination that they can beat the US/NATO in a conventional war. Russia's publicly stated policy is to use a nuclear first strike when facing and advanced enemy. China and Russia has taken steps, maybe futile but still steps, to safeguard their populations. I don't think they'll hesitate to nuke us before losing a war.
that seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face to use nuculear weapons to avoid a ground war....I doubt the US can sell a regime change of Russia or China to the US population...they are just not going to see it as anything other than expansionisim....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that seems like cutting your nose off to spite your face to use nuculear weapons to avoid a ground war....I doubt the US can sell a regime change of Russia or China to the US population...they are just not going to see it as anything other than expansionisim....
If Russia manages to detonate EMP bombs our (US) ability to retaliate is 0
except for subs outside our borders..but the Ruskies know where all those are located.

China has more than enough ground troops to deploy but why bother
if the Ruskies shoot down our ability to deploy missiles and communicate
we're in deep shit and Russia is ready to survive (or try to) an attack from US.
The Ruskies have been getting ready for the shit to hit the fan
while we've been concentrating on BLM and gay marriage. I don't think they'd be chopping off their nose.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you think the radioactivity from the Fukishima nuclear meltdown is in any way comparable

I suggest you dig deeper and pour yerself some reinforced concrete insurance large enough for

I'm set for caveman days. I kinda look forward to it. I don't really need a bunker as I'm nowhere near anything that Russia or China would waste a nuke on.

And look it up, an air burst nuke provides less fallout than a ground blast. There is the nuclear winter theory, but it's a theory. I'm aware of the concerns but I'm well placed and well equipped if the predictions turn out be over emphasized.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hell he's probablly already seen it..I saw it on brietbart.
Published to youtube on Oct 17, 2016..maybe he hasn't
if he has the only thing I wasted was a couple of minutes which is nothing compared
to the time I waste here arguing with dummies like my friend EJ.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't think so. Losing to the US at this stage is not just a bloody nose for a superpower. It's the end of Russia and China. They won't risk it.

They don't have to sell the idea of regime change. All they have to do is start the war. And they are working on it. Then they'll sell it as protecting the world from Russia.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm set for caveman days. I kinda look forward to it. I don't really need a bunker as I'm nowhere near anything that Russia or China would waste a nuke on.

And look it up, an air burst nuke provides less fallout than a ground blast. There is the nuclear winter theory, but it's a theory. I'm aware of the concerns but I'm well placed and well equipped if the predictions turn out be over emphasized.
rotsa ruck
In my location I'd be dead meat. But you know what Billy Jack said.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too id be the first gone

Oh yeah, Homestead Air Force Base stopped being operational after Andrew.
Not much here but sand and international commerce.
You're at the heart of our economy so you and the folks in DC go first..
See ya in heaven when you get there, I'll buy you a coke

Those who are last will be first..LOL

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so. Losing to the US at this stage is not just a bloody nose for a superpower. It's the end of Russia and China. They won't risk it.

They don't have to sell the idea of regime change. All they have to do is start the war. And they are working on it. Then they'll sell it as protecting the world from Russia.
yeah right... 19 trillion in debt, with Hilarys lying record? Who the fuck is stupid enough to believe theyre protecting anything but themselves........wait....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was just over at facebook where I saw an ECF mod pushing for Gary Johnson
'cause he said he supports vaping.

Gary can support vaping all he wants but it won't do any good since he won't win.

Trump is the obvious choice for vaping(for those single issue voters) as he is more likely to sign a Republican passed bill on the effective date. Hitlery will veto.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse your video is all over the place now

Except the news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least, I haven't seen it on the Clinton News Network.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except the news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least, I haven't seen it on the Clinton News Network.
news?...news?...what is that...OH you mean the Ministry of Truth....fair elections my ass.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Third World War with be fought with Nuclear Weapons. The Fourth World War will be fought with Spears, Swords, and Crossbows.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuckin CNN how bout chris como saying its illegal for people to read wikileaks but ok for press so get your info from us

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuckin CNN how bout chris como saying its illegal for people to read wikileaks but ok for press so get your info from us

Kellyanne Conway, Trumps Campaign manager, tore Wolfie Bits-her a new ass today. He asked her about the good polls for Trump in the swing states that came out today. She said she was pleased since the media is non stop running negative stories about Trump and very little about Clinton and the people are seeing through it. He tried to argue and she told him you ran 23 times more negative Trump stories than you ran negative Clinton stories. He quit arguing.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't use the rubbers, we'll have to repopulate. :bingo:
I'm sure you know but now I need to elaborate for EJ...
My wrist-rockets use tubular surgical rubber bands to project the projectile.
I haven't used condoms since the last time I broke one
then worried about it for 3 months 'cause the chick was late for Henry's monthly visit.
If we survive, which according to the dream I just had while napping I will
my boy and I will spread our surname far and wide...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure you know but now I need to elaborate for EJ...
My wrist-rockets use tubular surgical rubber bands to project the projectile.
I haven't used condoms since the last time I broke one
then worried about it for 3 months 'cause the chick was late for Henry's monthly visit.
If we survive, which according to the dream I just had while napping I will
my boy and I will spread our surname far and wide...
yeah yeah grandpa....im sure theres tons of hot chicks just lining up for your old butt.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah yeah grandpa....im sure theres tons of hot chicks just lining up for your old butt.
My grandchildren are all bastards.
My only legitimate son and I are rather handsome.
His little girlfriends always check me out. It's the French blood.
KEK!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kellyanne Conway, Trumps Campaign manager, tore Wolfie Bits-her a new ass today. He asked her about the good polls for Trump in the swing states that came out today. She said she was pleased since the media is non stop running negative stories about Trump and very little about Clinton and the people are seeing through it. He tried to argue and she told him you ran 23 times more negative Trump stories than you ran negative Clinton stories. He quit arguing.
how do people not realize this is the fall of the republic when a handfull of elite can run our elections...how do they believe the whole..hes a racisrt,xneophobe,homophobe,stupid,sexist blah blah blah......they bitch and whine about having someone who isnt financed by the uber rich and when they get one they dont vote for them....what do these people not understand......What do these numbnuts dont get.....they openly know that the uber rich own hilary they know that they media has been busted cooperating to make sure she is elected, they know that a mexican,and some arab dickweed owns one of biggest papers in america trashing trump, what do they expect from a media owned and committed to keep an outsider out of the whitehouse...do they really think our press is going to say....Yeah Trump is a really smart guy,has good relationships with people of all stripes,has some great ideas,and is an attractive alternative to an evil,war mongering,war profittering,corrupt muderer.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My grandchildren are all bastards.
My only legitimate son and I are rather handsome.
His little girlfriends always check me out. It's the French blood.
KEK!
blah blah...I used to believe that shit..until I realized all the cute girls were checking me out because they thought I was a cute.....old grandpa.I remember sitting at a resturaunt with my wife talking and holding hands...when some young punk came over to tell us we were......cute.....what the fuck is cute,fucking Mr and Mrs.Claus are cute.....our hot days are over with.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
blah blah...I used to believe that shit..until I realized all the cute girls were checking me out because they thought I was a cute.....old grandpa.I remember sitting at a resturaunt with my wife talking and holding hands...when some young punk came over to tell us we were......cute.....what the fuck is cute,fucking Mr and Mrs.Claus are cute.....our hot days are over with.
Your hot dog days are over. I've never been called "cute".
The young punk meant it was cute that a couple old farts were being romantic...
My HS art teacher once made a big deal out the diff between cute and beautiful.
I'm beautiful in a manly kind of way... and I can still use my snout
upload_2016-10-17_19-57-39.jpeg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How 'bout ya take one for the team and use it on Hitlery. A leaked tape wouldn't hurt right now.
I doubt Hilary is interested in sex with men.....Chelsea was a neccesary appendage to create the wholesome family picture rather than the serial rapist/married to woman who drools over other chicks clevages picture.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors