Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's in the wrong state!! That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!
Who gives a fuck about the Hollywood star, trump don't give a shit about that either!
Please man, you sound like a leftard!
They all lie, they all have special interest, you kept putting trump in the throne like he's gonna fix shit!! You know better man...
You say trump is the only hope?
Hope is gone in this country LONG FUCKING TIME AGO... unless we REVOLT, nothing gonna change...
Don't be selfish, you want trump to win for your own gratification, you point out all the Clinton/dnc flaws, but you never once talk about the American people!! !!
Your nothing but a FORUM, HYPOCRITE

emoji1360.png
emoji1306.png
emoji817.png

isn't there a sponge bob cartoon you should be watching?????
thats what happens when your born in Mexico,Choose to cross our border illegally,and rely on american taxpayers...to feed, clothe and educate your offspring.you get despised by the native population and deported.
I thinks its funny a woman you accuse of being a drug addeled wastrel still has a higher IQ than you do......
It seems you are trying to disfranchise the black vote ej.....this woman has a right to vote....first you dont think white blue collar people should be allowed to vote and now you are going after a poor black womens right to vote....so who exactlly do you think has a right to vote? illegal mexicans and12 year old muslim men with a beard,a wife and three children....stop embarassing yourself, let the grownups talk and take your slinky out in traffic and play....oh and pay your taxes bitch.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's in the wrong state!! That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!
Who gives a fuck about the Hollywood star, trump don't give a shit about that either!
Please man, you sound like a leftard!
They all lie, they all have special interest, you kept putting trump in the throne like he's gonna fix shit!! You know better man...
You say trump is the only hope?
Hope is gone in this country LONG FUCKING TIME AGO... unless we REVOLT, nothing gonna change...
Don't be selfish, you want trump to win for your own gratification, you point out all the Clinton/dnc flaws, but you never once talk about the American people!! !!
Your nothing but a FORUM, HYPOCRITE

Tell me were these people in the wrong state too. did they choose what happened to them.

ndor-voiac.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
isn't there a sponge bob cartoon you should be watching?????
thats what happens when your born in Mexico,Choose to cross our border illegally,and rely on american taxpayers...to feed, clothe and educate your offspring.you get despised by the native population and deported.
I thinks its funny a woman you accuse of being a drug addeled wastrel still has a higher IQ than you do......
It seems you are trying to disfranchise the black vote ej.....this woman has a right to vote....first you dont think white blue collar people should be allowed to vote and now you are going after a poor black womens right to vote....so who exactlly do you think has a right to vote? illegal mexicans and12 year old muslim men with a beard,a wife and three children....stop embarassing yourself, let the grownups talk and take your slinky out in traffic and play....oh and pay your taxes bitch.

Grown ups? Where?
You?!
LOL!
Is that you Donald?
I will continue to a bitch for the government, until Americans starts to wake up... until then, blah blah blah blah....
PARANOID MOTHERFUCKERS!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me were these people in the wrong state too. did they choose what happened to them.

ndor-voiac.jpg

We ain't talking about that!!!
Don't twist shit again!!
You posted that drug addict that was protecting orange monster STAR in Hollywood CALIFORNIA !!
did you know that the star was in CALIFORNIA?
That's what I'm talking about!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grown ups? Where?
You?!
LOL!
Is that you Donald?
I will continue to a bitch for the government, until Americans starts to wake up... until then, blah blah blah blah....
PARANOID MOTHERFUCKERS!

this is rich....you are without doubt the least educated,least informed,most pedestrian mind on this thread and you are going to help..WAKE americans up....LOL ....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We ain't talking about that!!!
Don't twist shit again!!
You posted that drug addict that was protecting orange monster STAR in Hollywood CALIFORNIA !!
did you know that the star was in CALIFORNIA?
That's what I'm talking about!

you're rambeling .....so its in california...so what.......and me and that lady are talking about the same thing,,,the DNC has betrayed americans, and are displacing them with illegal aliens...you say she is a drug addict.....I dont know that, what next are you going to call her a superpredator?.....if she is a drug addict it's from drugs being shipped froma a mexican drug lord being muled up by a mexican "Dreamer" as they are being called now, and the profits are being laundered by a bank that is donating money to Hilary.......and if all Trump does is stop that..my vote will be worth it.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're rambeling .....so its in california...so what.......and me and that lady are talking about the same thing,,,the DNC has betrayed americans, and are displacing them with illegal aliens...you say she is a drug addict.....I dont know that, what next are you going to call her a superpredator?.....if she is a drug addict it's from drugs being shipped froma a mexican drug lord being muled up by a mexican "Dreamer" as they are being called now, and the profits are being laundered by a bank that is donating money to Hilary.

Oh lord jesus...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!

That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!

I thought you might be having problems, maybe mental issues..
So tell us, EJ.
How long have you been living on the streets, using illegal drugs, and relying on tax payers?

Why don't you become an entrepreneur and sell loosies or bottled water?
Doesn't sitting on those stars bother your butt?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought you might be having problems, maybe mental issues..
So tell us, EJ.
How long have you been living on the streets, using illegal drugs, and relying on tax payers?

Why don't you become an entrepreneur and sell loosies or bottled water?
Doesn't sitting on those stars bother your butt?

What? The fuck you talking about!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What? The fuck you talking about!

What you said.
You said "That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!"

From your mouth to our ears. So, why don't you seek counseling for your drug problem
and get off the street, man? You don't have to beg. This is America, land of opportunity, Dude.
Get a pack of smokes and sell loosies, start small and work your way up.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you said.
You said "That's what happen when choose to live on the streets, use illegal drugs and rely on tax payers like my self!"

From your mouth to our ears. So, why don't you seek counseling for your drug problem
and get off the street, man? You don't have to beg. This is America, land of opportunity, Dude.
Get a pack of smokes and sell loosies, start small and work your way up.

Start from the beginning bro,
You obviously didn't read the whole threads

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN just reported FBI is reopening the case against Hillary Clinton involving newly released Wikileaks emails...not exactly a election winner, wow lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Start from the beginning bro,
You obviously didn't read the whole threads

Nah, I dragged myself through the entire stupid thread and read your stupid replies to PV's
intelligent commentary and noticed the imbecile groupie you've acquired liking all your stupid comments.
However, besides being a dumb uninformed twit you evidently also have no clue about grammar
or logical expression of thought.
If you re-read your own statement you may notice if you stop using illegal drugs for a minute
that you just said you're on the street living off tax payers.
Therefore I'm doing my good deed of the day by offering
you some good advice.

Dude, I'm being honest here 'cause I like you.
Both you and 'bird show yourself to be totally clueless, you more than 'bird.
You show us your ignorance with every single fucking post you write.
Okay, I understand you're trolling and not at all serious
but trolls have to use their brain and at least sound intelligent.
You just don't cut it.

Sincerely,
Hazy

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, I dragged myself through the entire stupid thread and read your stupid replies to PV's
intelligent commentary and noticed the imbecile groupie you've acquired liking all your stupid comments.
However, besides being a dumb uninformed twit you evidently also have no clue about grammar
or logical expression of thought.
If you re-read your own statement you may notice if you stop using illegal drugs for a minute
that you just said you're on the street living off tax payers.
Therefore I'm doing my good deed of the day by offering
you some good advice.

Dude, I'm being honest here 'cause I like you.
Both you and 'bird show yourself to be totally clueless, you more than 'bird.
You show us your ignorance with every single fucking post you write.
Okay, I understand you're trolling and not at all serious
but trolls have to use their brain and at least sound intelligent.
You just don't cut it.

Sincerely,
Hazy

Sounding intelligently and thinking intelligently are not the same!!
I sound dumb to you guys because we don't think the same. You guys sound dumb to me because of the the same reasons.... so stop lecturing me with ur shit dude.... it's pointless to Argue with each other... I'm dumb and ur not!! I'm young and ur old!
Stop it...
You guys should be glad I put life to this thread!
Without me, it's like talking to the mirror assfuck!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and enter the pile-on...

-said in my soothing, Morgan Freeman voice

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
time for just a little humor

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
this thread is a black hole for logic and reason
It is.

So maybe we should re-phrase the original question that started it:

Eleven days from now, either DJT or HRC will be elected as the next president. Which of them would you prefer, and why?

It doesn't matter if you hate both of them. If doesn't matter if you'd prefer Cruz or Sanders or Kasich; they're out of the running. It doesn't matter if you'd prefer Stein or Johnson; they're not going to get elected. It doesn't matter if you're a philosophical anarchist like me who believes that government has no moral authority to do much of anything. One of those two WILL be be elected.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sound dumb to you guys because we don't think the same. You guys sound dumb to me because of the the same reasons.... so stop lecturing me with ur shit dude.... it's pointless to Argue with each other... I'm dumb and ur not!! I'm young and ur old!
Stop it...

You're in the wrong thread if you're looking for an ass fuck.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the FBI reopening Clinton email case matter ? I don't think it will her followers are all in . Plus it will be a good distraction from wiki leaks . Next week comey will say we looked nothing there. Then Trump can't say shit about the fix .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop it...

just when I think you couldnt say anything stupider....you do.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the FBI reopening Clinton email case matter ? I don't think it will her followers are all in . Plus it will be a good distraction from wiki leaks . Next week comey will say we looked nothing there. Then Trump can't say shit about the fix .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
who can say?......history can turn on a dime....for want of a nail the battle was lost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors