Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the FBI reopening Clinton email case matter ? I don't think it will her followers are all in . Plus it will be a good distraction from wiki leaks . Next week comey will say we looked nothing there. Then Trump can't say shit about the fix .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't help her.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20161028_payback.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That reminds me, HBO has a documentary or show about Weiner I've been meaning to watch.

Ok that didn't sound as funny in my head as it reads..

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Of course they do, they are politicians and lawyers.

I was listening to NPR last week and they were talking about a Lying Competition somewhere in the UK.

Lawyers and Politicians are banned from the contest.

Something about amateurs going up against professionals.:giggle:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after a homeless woman took it upon herself to protect the Trump star that had been defaced.and carry signs that pointed out that the average illegal alien from mexico is treated far better than all the homeless in America..a group of democrat voters surround her and threaten her with violence and eventually an obese latino man physically attacks the woman, and the crowd joins in the persecution of the homeless woman,this is what they call social justice,this is the face of the egalitarian left, these are the people who want safe spaces,that want to ban speech,that want to police what everyone else thinks.....how much better will they treat you and your family if you dont toe the party line.....and some idiots on this forum compare Trump to Hitler oblivious of little brownshirts like these fucks...and the ones in Albuquerque and the ones in San Jose, and the ones in Chicago, and the ones in Annehiem...as Orwell said.....the future is a boot stomping on a human face forever.

Who wants to bet that the Obama Justice Department doesn't think this Black life matters

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

Just what I needed to hear right about half way through the news.

WAR
Oh no-there's got to be a better way
Say it again
There's got to be a better way-yeah
What is it good for? (war)
Man has a sense for the discovery of beauty
How rich is the world for one who makes you for us to show
Beauty must have power over man, war
After the end of the war I want to devote myself
To my thoughts for five to ten years and to writing them down
War has caused unrest among the younger generation
Induction then destruction, who wants to die?
Wars come and go what remains are only the values of culture
Then of course there is revolutionary love
Love of comrades fighting for the people and love of people
Not an abstract people but people one meets and works with
When Che Guevara taught of love being
At the center of revolutionary endeavor, he meant both
For people like Che or George Jackson or Malcolm X
Love was the prime mover of their struggle
That love cost them their lives, love coupled with a man's pride
Love coupled with a man's pride
Give it to you on top, now
War, I despise 'cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War, means tears to thousands of mothers how
When their sons go off to fight and lose their lives
I said, war, good god, now, what is it good for?
Absolutely, nothing
Say it again, war, what is it good for?
Absolutely, nothing, listen to me
War, it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
War, friend only to the undertaker, war
War, what is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, war, good god now, what is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, say it, (war)
Oh no, there's got to be a better way
Say it again, there's got to be a better way
Yeah, what is it good for?
Songwriters: Barrett Strong / Norman Whitfield / Norman J. Whitfield
War lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

---------------
Bruce Springsteen did it also but he doesn't count anymore. I don't care where he was made...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just what I needed to hear right about half way through the news.

WAR
Oh no-there's got to be a better way
Say it again
There's got to be a better way-yeah
What is it good for? (war)
Man has a sense for the discovery of beauty
How rich is the world for one who makes you for us to show
Beauty must have power over man, war
After the end of the war I want to devote myself
To my thoughts for five to ten years and to writing them down
War has caused unrest among the younger generation
Induction then destruction, who wants to die?
Wars come and go what remains are only the values of culture
Then of course there is revolutionary love
Love of comrades fighting for the people and love of people
Not an abstract people but people one meets and works with
When Che Guevara taught of love being
For people like Che or George Jackson or Malcolm X
Love was the prime mover of their struggle
That love cost them their lives, love coupled with a man's pride
Love coupled with a man's pride
Give it to you on top, now
War, I despise 'cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War, means tears to thousands of mothers how
When their sons go off to fight and lose their lives
I said, war, good god, now, what is it good for?
Absolutely, nothing
Say it again, war, what is it good for?
Absolutely, nothing, listen to me
War, it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
War, friend only to the undertaker, war
Absolutely nothing
Say it, war, good god now, what is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, say it, (war)
Oh no, there's got to be a better way
Say it again, there's got to be a better way
Yeah, what is it good for?
Songwriters: Barrett Strong / Norman Whitfield / Norman J. Whitfield
War lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

---------------
Bruce Springsteen did it also but he doesn't count anymore. I don't care where he was made...
catchy tune,but the lyrics are stupid.

"When Che Guevara taught of love being
For people like Che or George Jackson or Malcolm X"

Che was a psychotic murdering piece of shit.
"We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing." -Che Guevera

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, after a homeless woman took it upon herself to protect the Trump star that had been defaced.and carry signs that pointed out that the average illegal alien from mexico is treated far better than all the homeless in America..a group of democrat voters surround her and threaten her with violence and eventually an obese latino man physically attacks the woman, and the crowd joins in the persecution of the homeless woman,this is what they call social justice,this is the face of the egalitarian left, these are the people who want safe spaces,that want to ban speech,that want to police what everyone else thinks.....how much better will they treat you and your family if you dont toe the party line.....and some idiots on this forum compare Trump to Hitler oblivious of little brownshirts like these fucks...and the ones in Albuquerque and the ones in San Jose, and the ones in Chicago, and the ones in Annehiem...as Orwell said.....the future is a boot stomping on a human face forever.

Who wants to bet that the Obama Justice Department doesn't think this Black life matters

I wonder why I didn't see that video of ej and his bros roughing up a homeless lady Trump supporter on CNN?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree with everything in your post only I don't trust Donald Trump to protect any of my liberties. And even if he does intend to do so, he'll be surrounded by people with a different agenda. But that's my hypothetical, it's my personal belief that it's something he's not interested in. Saying that is not a way for me to imply his supporters are the same, because that's not what I believe. Now, if I had to weigh that against Hilary Clinton, I'd much rather take my chances with the devil I don't know rather than the blood hungry psychopathic devil I do know.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with everything in your post only I don't trust Donald Trump to protect any of my liberties. And even if he does intend to do so, he'll be surrounded by people with a different agenda. But that's my hypothetical, it's my personal belief that it's something he's not interested in. Saying that is not a way for me to imply his supporters are the same, because that's not what I believe. Now, if I had to weigh that against Hilary Clinton, I'd much rather take my chances with the devil I don't know rather than the blood hungry psychopathic devil I do know.
I think alot of us agree with that sentiment.....we are not handing the keys to our freedoms over to anyone...the responsibility for them lie with us....I don't trust to many people, and I dont trust anybody I dont personally know.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder why I didn't see that video of ej and his bros roughing up a homeless lady Trump supporter on CNN?
No shit man.....I was going to start that post asking ej if he was there...I figured he was the fat ass that wanted to fight the old lady....I like how this woman is being called "crazy" and some bitch that starts wars and wants to start another war is called the smartest woman in the world.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And the EMMYS goes to!!!!
Drum roll please!!
That's what you get bitch!! She put her self in that situation! People be hating now a days
I wonder why!?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol, wtf man!!
You believe that shit was real!!
Please !!! You must smoking shit you don't know!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drum roll please!!
That's what you get bitch!! She put her self in that situation! People be hating now a days
I wonder why!?

what are you in your knuckledragging attempts trying to say....go ask someone to help you write it out for you....are you trying to say this did not happen....explain to us how you come to the conclusion it is not real.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what are you in your knuckledragging attempts trying to say....go ask someone to help you write it out for you....are you trying to say this did not happen....explain to us how you come to the conclusion it is not real.

You can't explain a lot of shit pv, but you smart enough to know what's real and what is not.
Come on man!
You all fanbois so fucked up and n the head!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drum roll please!!
I wonder why!?
emoji848.png
emoji35.png

emoji1360.png
emoji1306.png
emoji817.png
this is the pig ignorant attitude of a third world peasant...the acceptance of violence being committed against someone with a dissenting political voice...this is the mentality that has produced such meccas of human liberty as Mexico, and guatemala,and Venezuela.The mind that cant fathom that what these cretin did is as much of a threat to the republic than ISIS is...is not the kind of mind that belongs to or can build a free republic.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is the pig ignorant attitude of a third world peasant...the acceptance of violence being committed against someone with a dissenting political voice...this is the mentality that has produced such meccas of human liberty as Mexico, and guatemala,and Venezuela.The mind that cant fathom that what these cretin did is as much of a threat to the republic than ISIS is...is not the kind of mind that belongs to or can build a free republic.

Blah blah blah,
Have you seen a real LA HOMELESS PERSON? Maybe not!
Shut the fuck up with ur POETICS... fuck ur republic! There's no such thing anymore!
You CLUELESS!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't explain a lot of shit pv, but you smart enough to know what's real and what is not.
Come on man!
You all fanbois so fucked up and n the head!

I'm sorry I am not fluent in gibberish..is there someone else there that can interpret for you....yeah I can easily explain it those people are scum,scum has always been with humanity they are barbarians.stupid people who cant deal with the complexities of indoor plumbing and thinking.so they resort to violence to stifle speech.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blah blah blah,
Have you seen a real LA HOMELESS PERSON? Maybe not!
Shut the fuck up with ur POETICS... fuck ur republic! There's no such thing anymore!
You CLUELESS!

I lived in the Tenderloin of San Francisco for years..I've lived in Oakland...yeah dumbshit I've seen plenty of homeless people.of all kinds, and I've never ever ever seen a crowd attack a peaceful homless person....for that matter I've never ever seen a crowd attack a homeless person for any reason..

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry I am not fluent in gibberish..is there someone else there that can interpret for you....yeah I can easily explain it those people are scum,scum has always been with humanity they are barbarians.stupid people who cant deal with the complexities of indoor plumbing and thinking.so they resort to violence to stifle speech.

See how you sound like!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder how many actresses are in Hollywood

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lived in the Tenderloin of San Francisco for years..I've lived in Oakland...yeah dumbshit I've seen plenty of homeless people.of all kinds, and I've never ever ever seen a crowd attack a peaceful homless person....

Aweeeee you felt bad for that bitch cuz she support ur papa trump?
But you never felt bad for those homeless that are randomly attack just becAuse?! Ur a HYPOCRITE!
I bet if that bitch was a Clinton supporter you be cheering for them!
You should be ashame of ur old ass!!
Double standard bastard!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aweeeee you felt bad for that bitch cuz she support ur papa trump?
But you never felt bad for those homeless that are randomly attack just becAuse?! Ur a HYPOCRITE!
I bet if that bitch was a Clinton supporter you be cheering for them!
You should be ashame of ur old ass!!
Double standard bastard!

you should wait till your testicles drop, and you know something before attempting to engage with men in conversation way beyond your limited abilities.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow ...and I thought the nazi hunting was a stretch....you've found another rabbithole to go down....
quit being obtuse and try actually thinking, I know it hurts; but, you can do it.
Ive told you since I brought that up that it was a correlation of the way they rose to popularity and power.
I know that is a huge concept for you; especially since only the youtube sources that fit your narrative are "Pulsevape Approved."

i'll save you the trouble "you twit, you cunt"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
quit being obtuse and try actually thinking, I know it hurts; but, you can do it.
Ive told you since I brought that up that it was a correlation of the way they rose to popularity and power.
I know that is a huge concept for you; especially since only the youtube sources that fit your narrative are "Pulsevape Approved."

i'll save you the trouble "you twit, you cunt"
halfwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors