Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wait, that was meant as a threat. Ha-Ha.
You just proved yourself an uncivilized asshole
who resolves problems with violence or threats of violence.

I'll remind you, junior. You don't know me either...
don't go there, get a clue

I'm not even going there bro
Again
Don't put ur self in a situation that will get you in trouble...

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate em both equal. What a piss poor choice we have to make. However, I DO think it's funny that Clinton's Weiner is in the news once again...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If that bitch just sat on a trump star, that would've bee a different ending, but obviously didn't watch the vid, so
STFU

I would love to see the reaction if the roles were reversed and she was in front of some sort of Hilary memorial and trump supporters did this. Would they have the same disdain or would they be proclaiming it as some victory?

its like the Alabama/lsu tea bagging incident.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to see the reaction if the roles were reversed and she was in front of some sort of Hilary memorial and trump supporters did this. Would they have the same disdain or would they be proclaiming it as some victory?

its like the Alabama/lsu tea bagging incident.

right? Double fucking standard

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If that bitch just sat on a trump star, that would've bee a different ending, but obviously didn't watch the vid, so
STFU

See, you have no manners. Do an audit on how many times you've been disrespectful to me and insulted me
before I began reciprocating in kind.
First, the homeless woman is not necessarily a bitch. All we know is that she's homeless and perhaps a little nuts
which is expected from somebody living in the street.
I did watch the video. She sat on the star and had lot's of little signs. She was assaulted, technically.
As soon as she was pushed down it became assault and battery.
As soon as her freedom to speak was violated by the mob her civil rights were violated.

That's what you can't see. Her rights were violated. Had a bunch of Trump followers done the same
to a homeless person sitting on...Liberace's star narrative would be about Trump's thugs
even though it's been documented that most of the thugs are paid by Hitlery and Soros.

Now regarding your STFU acronym; Go fuck yourself EJ. I'm sure if you try hard
you'll manage to put your dick in your ass or suck yourself off.
Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to your elders with such dis
and who the fuck do you think you are to issue veiled threats?

Oh I am shaking..'cause I'm laughing so hard.
One thing I learned when I trained K-9 was most barking dogs don't bite.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not even going there bro
Again
Don't put ur self in a situation that will get you in trouble...

Dude. Quit barking, you ain't nothing but a little pup. This was a civil discussion until
you got in here trolling and agitating
Now you're threatening through insinuation
even though you have no clue... I suggest that you take my advice.
Reverse your direction
and figure out where you're going b4 you move forward again. You're taking an internet discussion
and elevating it to a ludicrous point which could very well prove to be harmful.

Go lick your dick, pup.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, you have no manners. Do an audit on how many times you've been disrespectful to me and insulted me
before I began reciprocating in kind.
First, the homeless woman is not necessarily a bitch. All we know is that she's homeless and perhaps a little nuts
which is expected from somebody living in the street.
I did watch the video. She sat on the star and had lot's of little signs. She was assaulted, technically.
As soon as she was pushed down it became assault and battery.
As soon as her freedom to speak was violated by the mob her civil rights were violated.

That's what you can't see. Her rights were violated. Had a bunch of Trump followers done the same
to a homeless person sitting on...Liberace's star narrative would be about Trump's thugs
even though it's been documented that most of the thugs are paid by Hitlery and Soros.

Now regarding your STFU acronym; Go fuck yourself EJ. I'm sure if you try hard
you'll manage to put your dick in your ass or suck yourself off.
Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to your elders with such dis
and who the fuck do you think you are to issue veiled threats?

Oh I am shaking..'cause I'm laughing so hard.
One thing I learned when I trained K-9 was most barking dogs don't bite.

Nooooo
She wasnt push down!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude. Quit barking, you ain't nothing but a little pup. This was a civil discussion until
you got in here trolling and agitating
Now you're threatening through insinuation
even though you have no clue... I suggest that you take my advice.
Reverse your direction
and figure out where you're going b4 you move forward again. You're taking an internet discussion
and elevating it to a ludicrous point which could very well prove to be harmful.

Go lick your dick, pup.

Ahhhh
Insults?
Really?
Grown ups didn't grow, that how I look all 3 of u!
Come one man... you can do better!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhh
Insults?
Really?
Grown ups didn't grow, that how I look all 3 of u!
Come one man... you can do better!

Whatever intoxicant you're using is making you sound much more stupid than usual.
Shut up and do some more, you're making an ass out of yourself

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that it directly affects the candidates but still a bit of nice coverage. Part of the Trump values I respect, while words can be said by anyone actions often express something more.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...sh-a-stalled-car-in-1477663146-htmlstory.html

It's very possible I've missed something but even going by the spin of msm most of the soundbites involving dems include leaked emails, corruption, Anthony Weiner (that pretty much covers that), dnc buses dumping raw sewage all over the ground. After Pence's plane had a rough landing his immediate response was to go check on the media passengers and make sure they were ok. In the above link DJT jr helping push a woman's car off the road. As a 'spoiled rich kid' he could have simply called a towtruck and moved on rather than roll his sleeves up. How many multi millionaires would bother doing grunt work? When Trump heard of Pence's plane he paused his stump speech and reacted to it and addressed it right then and there. He didn't wait 3 days to figure out how to properly word it to make it palatable and spin it just right. The situation changed due to unforeseen circumstances and he reacted.

While seemingly insignificant I think it says something about 'fitness' and 'temperament'. Those often get brought up as talking points. Sometimes shillary comes off more polished but news flash, the real world happens unexpectedly. There isn't always a week or two to sit around and mull over a scripted speech or to calculate how to best respond as if things happen in a bubble the way talking points in a debate exist. Whenever shit hits the fan and shillary is unprepared she just disappears into hiding. Trump may not always have the best bedside manner but at least he doesn't wrap a pillow over his head and hide for days like a child.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that it directly affects the candidates but still a bit of nice coverage. Part of the Trump values I respect, while words can be said by anyone actions often express something more.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...sh-a-stalled-car-in-1477663146-htmlstory.html

It's very possible I've missed something but even going by the spin of msm most of the soundbites involving dems include leaked emails, corruption, Anthony Weiner (that pretty much covers that), dnc buses dumping raw sewage all over the ground. After Pence's plane had a rough landing his immediate response was to go check on the media passengers and make sure they were ok. In the above link DJT jr helping push a woman's car off the road. As a 'spoiled rich kid' he could have simply called a towtruck and moved on rather than roll his sleeves up. How many multi millionaires would bother doing grunt work? When Trump heard of Pence's plane he paused his stump speech and reacted to it and addressed it right then and there. He didn't wait 3 days to figure out how to properly word it to make it palatable and spin it just right. The situation changed due to unforeseen circumstances and he reacted.

While seemingly insignificant I think it says something about 'fitness' and 'temperament'. Those often get brought up as talking points. Sometimes shillary comes off more polished but news flash, the real world happens unexpectedly. There isn't always a week or two to sit around and mull over a scripted speech or to calculate how to best respond as if things happen in a bubble the way talking points in a debate exist. Whenever shit hits the fan and shillary is unprepared she just disappears into hiding. Trump may not always have the best bedside manner but at least he doesn't wrap a pillow over his head and hide for days like a child.

I can't add anything to your well stated comments. Tell it.
Ha! I thought I recognized your avi. upload_2016-10-29_7-17-30.jpeg

The FreeBSD Daemon. Cool. I played with that.
Regards,
Hazy

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. I'm a felon. I was in prison for five years. I think I've met a few thugs.

I think you've met people who are beyond thugs . I worked corrections for 10 years it the closest place to hell on earth there is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with everything in your post only I don't trust Donald Trump to protect any of my liberties. And even if he does intend to do so, he'll be surrounded by people with a different agenda. But that's my hypothetical, it's my personal belief that it's something he's not interested in. Saying that is not a way for me to imply his supporters are the same, because that's not what I believe. Now, if I had to weigh that against Hilary Clinton, I'd much rather take my chances with the devil I don't know rather than the blood hungry psychopathic devil I do know.

So you are for the person that is actively campaigning to remove at least 3 if not 4 or 5 of the 10 admendments of the Bill of Rights.... You want the person that believes the constitution should be altered to give the Government power, of confiring rights, rather than be a document meant to LIMIT the power of government to the protection of rights we are BORN with.

Let's just look at the second amendment.. We start by defining 1 word.. What is "ARMS"? Well we know they were NOT talking about the stalks my hands are attached to..... No arms in the second amendment refers to arms as in the Weapons of War...... Now what is the second amendment really about? It aint about target practice and hunting... I'll tell you that much.

Fact is IMO Hillary only supports 1 of the 10 amendments of the Bill of Rights.. The 3rd, because she hates the military and Law Enforcement. Oh sure she will be more than Happy to use them as a tool, to further the agenda. But they serve little further purpose to her.

Yeah..... It makes since to vote for the one promising to enslave you. Because we just don't really know what the other dude is going to do. We only know what we FEAR he might or could do.......

I replied to this before I completly woke-up so misunderstood the SKT239 comment.. low coffee levels... Comment still valid just misdirected.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought orange was leading all this time?

it is, if you only pay attention to what you want to hear.
- in all seriousness none of the polls are really accurate.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I fucking blame Nancy Grace.. fuck that hack.
Now listen, she broadcast end runs around law making it hip and in to blast people with unfounded bullshit accusations.
So the rest of the media jumped on the factless bandwagon.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you are for the person that is actively campaigning to remove at least 3 if not 4 or 5 of the 10 admendments of the Bill of Rights.... You want the person that believes the constitution should be altered to give the Government power, of confiring rights, rather than be a document meant to LIMIT the power of government to the protection of rights we are BORN with.

Let's just look at the second amendment.. We start by defining 1 word.. What is "ARMS"? Well we know they were NOT talking about the stalks my hands are attached to..... No arms in the second amendment refers to arms as in the Weapons of War...... Now what is the second amendment really about? It aint about target practice and hunting... I'll tell you that much.

Fact is IMO Hillary only supports 1 of the 10 amendments of the Bill of Rights.. The 3rd, because she hates the military and Law Enforcement. Oh sure she will be more than Happy to use them as a tool, to further the agenda. But they serve little further purpose to her.

Yeah..... It makes since to vote for the one promising to enslave you. Because we just don't really know what the other dude is going to do. We only know what we FEAR he might or could do.......

I replied to this before I completly woke-up so misunderstood the SKT239 comment.. low coffee levels... Comment still valid just misdirected.

Where did I ever say I was for Clinton?

I think Hilary would be far far worse than trump, especially for the second amendment. The 2nd ammendment is a very important issue to me. I hunt, shoot regularly (plan on going back as soon as the wife's stupid friends leave) and have a CCW. I just have some issues with Donald Trump's stance on some key issues. Like wanting to fill up gitmo, trying Americans outside of the court system and the fact his immigration "policy" would deprive millions of natural born americans due process. Also, considering the disgraceful way he's been treated by the media, I have to wonder what kind of effect his presidency would have on our already eroding 1st amendment rights.

I'm just scrutinizing someone who may very well have the keys to the nukes in a few weeks. The good thing is, he's not itching to use those nukes like the lunatic he's running against...

Another thought on Trump... As far as I can tell, he's opposed to foreign intervention or entanglements as George Washington put it. His opponent on the other hand loves war so much she's even using her campaign as an excuse to start a new one. I can set all my reservations about Trump aside if he is truly antiwar / interventionist but considering his running mate, party and the people he's surrounded by, I have to wonder if that is his true stance and if it is, can he hold on to it?

Again, just some thoughts and observation.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one”.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've noticed that one of the causes of frequent hostility in this thread
as well as in RL is that ever since the Tower of Babel incident nobody understands each other.
Even when people speak more or less the same language and dialect
cultural and ethnic as well as generational variations often make it hard for folks to get together
and know what the fuck other people are saying, let alone celebrate, dance, dance to the music.

For that reason I give this gift of language to the young
that they may understand the truly hip.

BeatnikGlossary.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
as well as in RL is that ever since the Tower of Babel incident nobody understands each other.
cultural and ethnic as well as generational variations often make it hard for folks to get together
and know what the fuck other people are saying, let alone celebrate, dance, dance to the music.

BeatnikGlossary.jpg
this I agree with.... right up until you blame the young.

which illustrates the problem you are identifying.

Its like doctors.
My neurologist is regarded as one of the best in the country; and, I was a Physical Therapy student in my younger days, so I speak medical terminology. Dr. Gynne, is in his late 60s now, so he is handing the reigns of his practice over to a younger Doctor, who is in his mid 30s. The two of them were at one of my presentations a few months ago, and while both are Neurologists specializing in traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, the two of them speak in different patterns, key words.
The new gentleman told the elder, that he needs to keep up with younger generation to stay current.

showing the other side of the coin.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BeatnikGlossary.jpg

e44916d707d2c903c200a62c26aea1ec.jpg

998e8338cc3dc03aa986b5a4d795f901.jpg

140204-william-burroughs-1959-02.jpg

campb600.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
she kinda looks like Emperor Palpatine
Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT WILL DESTROY THE SYSTEM... not
RIGHT OR LEFT
ORANGE MONSTER OR WITCHY BITCH
EVERYBODY TOGETHER!!!
Fuck you all damn HYPOCRITES!!
I'm still watching man.. I just have to say this shit!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Throughout history, revolutions never really work out for the people. In modern history, revolutions are usually inspired by marxists and according to that philosophy, the revolution never ends. That means never ending purges for endless plots against the revolution that work to solidify the ruling party's grip on power. I think we started out with a good system and we just need to back to it.

Rather than revolution, we need a restoration.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT WILL DESTROY THE SYSTEM... not
RIGHT OR LEFT
ORANGE MONSTER OR WITCHY BITCH
EVERYBODY TOGETHER!!!
Fuck you all damn HYPOCRITES!!
I'm still watching man.. I just have to say this shit!

I dont want to be together with you....or people like you....or the fucking socialist workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors