Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GettyImages-621803884_1478659199709_49377731_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
no numbnuts..there are no trophy for participation here...like I said stay in your safespace.

I'm lost @pulsevape, when did you tell me to go to my safe spot? I'm not trolling him @HazyShades, I was merely responding to my replies. I could have ended it with "oh, this is gonna' be a pleasant cluster f- to be in, this right wing bs towards others, same shit cycle I see all other the place, but right now i'm just milking it, slowly, more enjoyable. I'm eating popcorn reading this. Sometimes I add images for more emphasis but we'll see how things go after my Hilary is President after party. You're invited @pulsevape, I've invited some hoes for you..

WxwJe_s-200x150.gif

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All Trump supporters are still at Headquarters and Hillary's Headquarters is empty, they all went home..... What happened ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can only pray Sharpton goes as far north in Canada as humanly possible......:vino:

Canada may have reservations taking him, like a NO THANK YOU.....:headbang:
Not sure I think he is a felon and a racist. Canadians frown on that BIGLY as fuck.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WELL, SHIT.
I didn't think the powers at be would let him win, I truly pray for him and the country.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I woke up this morning and Trump is president!!!The Republicans hold the House and Senate. The Republicans have no excuses now. It's time to get to work and get the job done. For the first time in a long time I'm feeling more optimistic about the future and the direction our country will take.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We've just witnessed (again) that the electoral college system works. Hillary is winning the popular vote (though just barely). Meanwhile, #calexit is trending on Twitter as ppl begin to cry that Calif should secede.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had to work last night what I miss ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump won, but the msm took forever to call it even after it started to become clear that he was going to win.

Hillary no-showed to her watch party, sent Podesta in to tell people it wasn't over yet and to go home and wait for an announcement tomorrow. Meanwhile she was on phone with Trump conceding the election.

MSM (CBS, CNN, etc) sat there in shock over results and kept asking how did this happen, and then tried to blame it on all sorts of things including blaming it on large turnout of uneducated blue collar workers.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My faith in America is restored ! She must be devastated along with wolf Blitzer, Don Lemmon. Van jones jake tapper . CNN in whole . For a guy to beat someone who had the media behind her the globalist behind her soros behind her Fuck Trump didn't even have the Republican Party behind him . The people took back the government

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
HA HA to all those who Bashed Trump Supporters. Up Your Nose With A Rubber Hose, and start packing your bags.

14938121_10210605153788925_2473597572309188930_n.jpg 15032917_10209158382494818_1184324846417200500_n.jpg

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's some things about Trump that I'm not keen on and I don't like Pence one bit (Pence is too extreme right-wing for my tastes) but I understand why he picked him; he appeals to the far right and he's a great speaker. Still, I'm glad as hell that Hillary didn't win. I honestly think Hillary would have gotten us into war with Russia over the pipeline she's trying to run through Syria.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still am dreaming. I must be. Trump's pres..

NJQeZ_s-200x150.gif
I'm lost @pulsevape, when did you tell me to go to my safe spot? I'm not trolling him @HazyShades, I was merely responding to my replies. I could have ended it with "oh, this is gonna' be a pleasant cluster f- to be in, this right wing bs towards others, same shit cycle I see all other the place, but right now i'm just milking it, slowly, more enjoyable. I'm eating popcorn reading this. Sometimes I add images for more emphasis but we'll see how things go after my Hilary is President after party. You're invited @pulsevape, I've invited some hoes for you..

WxwJe_s-200x150.gif

How's the party going??????Thanks for playing...now go back to your safe space.
rse86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors