Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys calling for #calexit
Fuck yeah!
1af7b440b52f40e32b93fd493edc6788.jpg

The REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA!
Lets do it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys calling for #calexit
Fuck yeah!
1af7b440b52f40e32b93fd493edc6788.jpg

The REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA!
Lets do it

[/QUOT.

Los Angeles and San Francisco is not California you butthurt little weasel.....Northeren California has asked to leave California for over two decades....How about California just cut LA and the SF Bay Area lose ...give you back to Mexico....how long is the scum of LA gonna last without the water it steals from Northeren California,Arizona,and the Owens river valley.you fucks can get your water from Tijuana.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-12-at-12.06.06-PM-640x480.png

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California land of the liberal wet dream.

They vote to end the death penaty... let felons out of jail... and raise taxes everywhere... well at least they legalized weed to reduce the pain

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California land of the liberal wet dream.

They vote to end the death penaty... let felons out of jail... and raise taxes everywhere... well at least they legalized weed to reduce the pain

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
yeah....well you know those people in Humboldt and Mendecino aren't happy that it was leagalized.....their crops just went from goldmine to the price of tomatoes....their counties just lost a ton of income....there are some very unhappy democrats in Humboldt today.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah....well you know those people in Humboldt and Mendecino aren't happy that it was leagalized.....their crops just went from goldmine to the price of tomatoes....their counties just lost a ton of income....there are some very unhappy democrats in Humboldt today.
Nah if they go the route of Oregon they are still sitting fucking aye pretty, but they are going to tax the absolute fuck out of it.
Honestly still fucks my head up to high heaven esp. when I leave a shop with bag in hand and have a conversation with some fine officers of the law.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah....well you know those people in Humboldt and Mendecino aren't happy that it was leagalized.....their crops just went from goldmine to the price of tomatoes....their counties just lost a ton of income.

Yeah, the "medical" people are a bit pissed...... They have legal"ish" competition now. Also their customers can HOME grow... But the biggest thing is contrary to the propaganda. Now that Cali has a way to TAX and regulate the plant. Their worst fear will come true, the COSTS will go WAY up. Sure there will be a short term drop in price maybe. But the new taxes will fix that.. Legal weed is going to be very bad for the weed retailers. Trump better get that wall built fast, because there is a green flood coming. They just voted to outsource weed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the "medical" people are a bit pissed...... They have legal"ish" competition now. Also their customers can HOME grow... But the biggest thing is contrary to the propaganda. Now that Cali has a way to TAX and regulate the plant. Their worst fear will come true, the COSTS will go WAY up. Sure there will be a short term drop in price maybe. But the new taxes will fix that.. Legal weed is going to be very bad for the weed retailers. Trump better get that wall built fast, because there is a green flood coming. They just voted to outsource weed.
Man...the shit grows like hair .....any idiot can grow it...they're gonna be growing it in community gardens....for fucksakes....hell a person can grow it on his patio and grow enough to take care of him and all his buddies......it'll be like the wine grape crop industry became...with every mom and pop with 5 acres of land and a trailer growing vines....they'll be all these "artisian" growers....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man...the shit grows like hair .....any idiot can grow it...they're gonna be growing it in community gardens....for fucksakes....hell a person can grow it on his patio and grow enough to take care of him and all his buddies......it'll be like the wine grape crop industry became...with every mom and pop with 5 acres of land and a trailer growing vines....they'll be all these "artisian" growers.

Yep, 5-6 foot tall plant easily yield 2lbs. That'll keep a tootle puffer going for a year or 2, more if they extract it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, 5-6 foot tall plant easily yield 2lbs. That'll keep a tootle puffer going for a year or 2, more if they extract it.
yeah there was a time when growing wine grapes was really lucrative,then so many people got into it.little mom and pop growers,and the big growers just blaneted hills....the price of grapes just plummetted...you know california...we do take things to the extreme....I can just imagine some little old redneck alflafa grower up around Redding getting his tractors ready and shopping for a good source of seed.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up this morning....didn't hear any police sirens and firetrucks during the night so I assumed Hilary won....then I read TRUMP won...I guess the great civil war predicted by the lose of Hilary didn't transpire, just a few college students burning their panties down in Oakland.....Hell I guess if her supporters didn't even bother to attend one of her rallies, it was silly to expect them to show up for the revolution. I think I'll drive into Berkeley and enjoy the scent of defeat in the air....grab some preparation H.....ilary to send off to EJ and Bird.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
One thing I have noticed that my phone has not rang once today:stars:

I will be attending a post election lunch later.

Having Taco's and Burrito's in honor of President Elect Trump:devil::giggle:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last night when I went to bed, I fully expected to wake to at least one "Putin Wins, Trump Becomes Next US President" headline. LOL.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a Canadian, I've got no skin in this. However, do me a favor...keep your celebrities or we will build a wall and charge you!

oh6921.jpg
I'm Canadian and glad to see Trump win. You don't seem to be to happy.....WHY??

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a Victory against all possible odds.
For All Americans..
Thank God I'm a Country boy..

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Last night when I went to bed, I fully expected to wake to at least one "Putin Wins, Trump Becomes Next US President" headline. LOL.
The the PC/SJW press does have some good headlines:

Salon.com:
A nation gone wrong in a world gone crazy: A first reckoning with how the hell this happened
A global wave of rage hits America, and I won't pretend I saw it coming.

Now we must face the unthinkable

Slate.com
White Won
We are still the country that produced George Wallace. We are still the country that killed Emmett Till.

Huffingtonpost.com:
America Elected A Man Who Said ‘Grab Them By The P***y’ Over The First Female President
It really happened.

But they're blaming us deplorables rather than Putin.

VIPOD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm Canadian and glad to see Trump win. You don't seem to be to happy.....WHY??
Could care less about Trump. But I do care about our land being purchased by foreign entities and that includes Americans. Too much property on both Canadians coasts that are being swallowed up by foreigners, inflating real estate prices and forever changing the look of our coastal property.

You should as well.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Donald Trump won! It was a beautiful thing. Now our nation can be wiped clean of the current corrupt government and "Make America Great Again".
While I have little doubt that's what he WANTS to do, during the next 2-1/2 months, he will have to attend numerous "transition" meetings, during which what is and isn't allowed to do will be explained to him in some detail, and what the consequences might be if he doesn't toe the line.

To make an analogy: He's just won an auction for some swampland. His business plan is to drain it and build something great on it. But there's a whole lot of DEP and EPA regulations that protect "wetlands" these days...

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I have little doubt that's what he WANTS to do, during the next 2-1/2 months, he will have to attend numerous "transition" meetings, during which what is and isn't allowed to do will be explained to him in some detail, and what the consequences might be if he doesn't toe the line.

To make an analogy: He's just won an auction for some swampland. His business plan is to drain it and build something great on it. But there's a whole lot of DEP and EPA regulations that protect "wetlands" these days...
Hopefully he does the right thing and cuts the Epa and crooked ass fda. Fuck the Fed

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the party going??????Thanks for playing...now go back to your safe space.
rse86.jpg

The party was great, glad you had a good time too my friend. I think I must still be fucked up from the xanax and cuervo shots those senior hookers gave us cuz I'm still seeing Trump is pres.

Q84EN_s-200x150.gif

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But there's a whole lot of DEP and EPA regulations that protect "wetlands" these days...

You forget that he'll be appointing like-minded people to run those agencies. The EPA has been running roughshod over the USA like nothing we've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors