Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fat-lady-singing.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first day of the dreaded trump presidency; here's what I'm seeing on the ground...

- the Gomez family who works on the farm down the road were rounded up last night along with other hispanics, regardless of their citizenship status, and bused out of the country.

- Our local mousque has been shuttered and its congregation waterboarded and questioned, in that order.

- Our state flag was lowered, razed and a Russian flag now flies in its place.

- Dozens of local attractive women have reported frontal groping.

- Women in the area must now wear a yellow patch which indicates their weight and hotness rating.

- All over weight woman and those rated below 5 have been bussed out of the state to fat camps or local salons for make overs.

These are just some of early reports I'm getting from our people on the ground. Updates will follow as his reign becomes more diabolical.

May God have mercy on our souls.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The first day of the dreaded trump presidency; here's what I'm seeing on the ground...

- the Gomez family who works on the farm down the road were rounded up last night along with other hispanics, regardless of their citizenship status, and bused out of the country.

- Our local mousque has been shuttered and its congregation waterboarded and questioned, in that order.

- Our state flag was lowered, razed and a Russian flag now flies in its place.

- Dozens of local attractive women have reported frontal groping.

- Women in the area must now wear a yellow patch which indicates their weight and hotness rating.

- All over weight woman and those rated below 5 have been bussed out of the state to fat camps or local salons for make overs.

These are just some of early reports I'm getting from our people on the ground. Updates will follow as his reign becomes more diabolical.

May God have mercy on our souls.

px07_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Notice how white and black hollywood actors who call Trump and the rest of us deplorable racist all want to move to countries that are white ......none of them except george lopes wanted to immigrate to Mexico....
Well Mexico is already fucked-up... Canada needs their help more.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I have little doubt that's what he WANTS to do, during the next 2-1/2 months, he will have to attend numerous "transition" meetings, during which what is and isn't allowed to do will be explained to him in some detail, and what the consequences might be if he doesn't toe the line.

To make an analogy: He's just won an auction for some swampland. His business plan is to drain it and build something great on it. But there's a whole lot of DEP and EPA regulations that protect "wetlands" these days...

Yup. That's the next question. Does he buy what the deep state sells him?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good news is that I get to order 100 Beers from a local tap room/Brewery. I bet the owner (a friend) that Trump would win. If Killary won, I would tend the tap room as a bartender for free for a month. Kjrk (pronounced Kirk) took the bet. Today he gave me a charged up gift card for his place with 100 beers on it. Life is sweet. Either way, I would get to drink some beer after work LOL.

ed: he brews a killer rye porter. Mmmmm

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The good news is that I get to order 100 Beers from a local tap room/Brewery. I bet the owner (a friend) that Trump would win. If Killary won, I would tend the tap room as a bartender for free for a month. Kjrk (pronounced Kirk) took the bet. Today he gave me a charged up gift card for his place with 100 beers on it. Life is sweet. Either way, I would get to drink some beer after work LOL.

Wish I'd of put a grand on Trump in Vegas......:cry:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Okay, a bit off topic but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The pointy eared dude has a friend named Kirk?

That's too much. LOL

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The protests have begun. Students and other low life are marching in NY, LA, Berkeley, Portland, ETC.
"Not my president", " Fuck Donald Trump"

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my popcorn!

Not me. Trumps not a helpless homeless woman. Thugs pick on people that can't do anything back.

On the bright side, I am looking forward to seeing them burn down their own neighborhoods when Trump wins.

giant-bag-of-popcorn-meme.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats OK ...kids will be kids...they're pretending it's 1968 again just like in the movies....they'll soon get bored and go back to their dorm.
Many of them weren't kids or students.
Lot's of tight pant wearing pussy to grab, even a couple of those bare breasted pussies
with commie slogans written on their teats.

I remember the first time I saw a bunch of topless activist chicks,
I asked them if they were protesting their ugly bosoms.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So.I'm thinking maybe we should start a new thread...titled something like......."Can you believe that fuck Trump won"????....and we could just laugh at what people post.....or we could just share our own favorite personal stories of Hilary supporter butthurts.,and struggles with reality.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So,CNN and Van Jones are blaming something called "whitelash" for Trump winning...it appears they are of the opinion white people should not be allowed to vote.....unless they vote democrat....of course they seem to have the same opinion about black people who vote OTD(other than democrat)women who vote OTD, gay people who vote OTD, and dead people who vote OTD......

Last edited:

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

o care about our land being purchased by foreign entities and that includes Americans. Too much property on both Canadians coasts that are being swallowed up by foreigners, inflating real estate prices and forever changing the look of our coastal property.

You should as well.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. All you never Trumpers can suck it.

humping-air-dog-o.gif

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well poor dears.....they woke up this morning and found out....they've been fired......

Bunch of dopes encouraging more protests so nitwit said Trump wants ethnic cleansing? WTF where do people even here this shit the guys against people being illegally being in our country ? Where did they hear all this hate talk ? He reached out to gays , blacks,Latin. Do they forget what the clintons did to hati ? Did they forget bubba raped women ? Did the forget she lies and steals ? That's someone your not afraid of ? Fuckin assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bunch of dopes encouraging more protests so nitwit said Trump wants ethnic cleansing? WTF where do people even here this shit the guys against people being illegally being in our country ? Where did they hear all this hate talk ? He reached out to gays , blacks,Latin. Do they forget what the clintons did to hati ? Did they forget bubba raped women ? Did the forget she lies and steals ? That's someone your not afraid of ? Fuckin assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish there was some cleansing happening at the protests....like castrations, so they can't reproduce.

Clinton is probably funding this from the "Haiti fund".....no-good thieving piece of shit.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not gonna' go "name bash" or pick on @pulsevape any further, entertaining reading his bs, our senior party was fantastic buddy, I still think I took too much xanax with those senior hookers, cuz Trump is still president.

Before I go (since this thread is redundant now) just remember..

"Technically"

Democrats (obviously), didn't win.
Republicans, didn't win.

Trump won.

Republicans didn't want him. (All but a couple)
They didn't claim him. They didn't support him.
They didn't want anything to do with him.

He won the presidency.

Now, they're all over his dick. Wishy washy mf'ers, lol
But even with Hillary..

Politics = :poop:

I take everything with a grain of salt. Was a bit difficult to have a thoughtful and educated conversation with some folk in here, that was one of hardest things, but I think we got through it (possibly).

Remember to take your Alzheimer's meds, stop cuttin' corner and take them daily man. It's an ok thing to be nice and courteous to people with different views other than yourself, I promise you'll still have your "man card", it won't be taken away ya old fart.

See you all in the other, more positive, helpful, & friendly threads here in the VU. I'm out. <3

brL43_s-200x150.gif

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish there was some cleansing happening at the protests....like castrations, so they can't reproduce.

Clinton is probably funding this from the "Haiti fund".....no-good thieving piece of shit.
You know from her fund they collected $25 millions... 13million went for her jet, hotels, and salaries.... 12 millions for her office, transportation, and warehousing and on her taxes she claimed $6,580 went to the people who needed it......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Democrats (obviously), didn't win.
Republicans, didn't win.
Trump won.
Republicans didn't want him. (All but a couple)
They didn't claim him. They didn't support him.
They didn't want anything to do with him.
He won the presidency.

Thanks Captain Obvious. We already know that, it's why most of us voted for him.

But, thanks fer the redundancy.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
*for

No problemo dickhead, glad to be there for ya'.

6gKw_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Thanks for using my words, A+ for originality.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Captain Obvious. We already know that, it's why most of us voted for him.

But, thanks fer the redundancy.

There seems to be a misunderstanding loose.
Some of these guys seem to think we're all republicans and that's why we wanted Trump.
I'd venture that what "we" are, are independent patriots and constitutionalists opposed to Killary Clingon and globalism regardless of the label on their party.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how the pendulum swings. A couple of weeks ago the alt right was bitching
about the electoral college. Tonight it's the left complaining and demanding popular vote..

The weather chick, Betty Davis
images

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how the pendulum swings. A couple of weeks ago the alt right was bitching
about the electoral college. Tonight it's the left complaining and demanding popular vote..

And I'd rather the Senate vote, based on each states polls. But then again, if you overlap these two maps, a war with Russia doesn't seem to be such a bad option. At least, for me. The red from the bottom map would cover the blue from the top map. LOL. Maybe I voted wrong.

2016 election by county.

electoral-small.png

usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did anyone catch the looks on the faces of Podesta and Abudin when shillary gave her concession speech? lmao, priceless. Podesta's head in his hands, looking at Huma like "oh shit, we're goin to prison aren't we?" and Huma looking around like "shit, I think so". haha. Time called it right with the protests.

Got a good laugh when Hannity sent someone out to talk to protesters and this clueless chick tried answering what shillary accomplishments she liked the best. Went on and on with this heart warming story of how hillary's health bill provided her with so much when she was little. Too bad the health bill she was referring to never passed. Just another typical hate mongering uneducated liberal. Misinformation and lack of education really are dangerous things.

Also gotta love it when libtards like Juan Williams goes on and on all butthurt because a white guy was elected. That moron Van Jones talking about white lash because Trump won the election (he does realize that despite carrying hot sauce in her purse shillary's white too right?). lmfao. Oh and Trump is the racist. Sounds like projection to me. I think half these morons have no clue what real racism is and maybe they should experience it for a good 48-72hrs. No one is calling them 'boy', making them sit at the back of the bus, denying them to vote, whipping their ass for insubordination or making them shine up some shoes or bust up a chifferobe. The only racist fucks are the ones running around white bashing.

I find it shocking all the people who became so distraught they were sick, vomiting, hiding in their houses afraid to come out. Seriously? God forbid another country ever tries to invade us, that's a whole heap of useless fucks who would be curled up in a ball hyperventilating to death. People need to seriously sack up.

My feeling is this, many discounted Trump. They called him a fool and that's fine. They also said he'd never win the primary, never win the general, he fought against the media, the never Trumpers, the butthurt on the right and the left. He won the primary, won the general, won the rustbelt just like he said he would, won PA like he said he would, won FL like he said he would. Maybe it's time people start taking him seriously. Or they can just rock around crying and rolling their turds into little balls, whichever. Guess Trump was right again, people would be sick of us winning all the time. Literally. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors