Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20161118_cons.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cast of Hamilton felt they needed to preach to Mike Pence because he attended the play last night . I don't think I have ever in my life seen this happen on Broadway ! These cries of racism are out of hand , The fear mongering has to stop ! Where has common respect gone ? Leftys claim freedom of speech . Why not bring him onstage to respond ? I give him credit for staying and listening to it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cast of Hamilton felt they needed to preach to Mike Pence because he attended the play last night . I don't think I have ever in my life seen this happen on Broadway ! These cries of racism are out of hand , The fear mongering has to stop ! Where has common respect gone ? Leftys claim freedom of speech . Why not bring him onstage to respond ? I give him credit for staying and listening to it .

Some people forget that freedom of speech is a freedom for all. They want to exercise their and silence any speech that does not completely agree with their own.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is also this Trump has a small dick tattoo:
67053-77a9a8b049d7ac23c51a288bf099eb40.jpg

Which is a copy of this Trump has a small dick painting:
1457463302902924.jpg

Don't they get it? it's not about the size of his dick, only his balls.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Freedom of speech be fine but don't mess w 75% of the people's choice!
Don't burn our flag as well-
Better yet u hate it here so much to burn the flag than leave

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never will understand the mindset of people who block traffic are violent and burn the flag or poop on it? Total fools making all of us look stupid to other countries! It's embarrassing

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some people forget that freedom of speech is a freedom for all. They want to exercise their and silence any speech that does not completely agree with their own.

Good one

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't have to agree w any one BUT I DO respect everyone who behaves accordingly to how I feel is morally and consciously correct.
All this why?
If I remember correctly BILL and HILLARY said same If not worse! Why not the outcry!
When hillary best bud w KKK or said black men should heal ?? What do people think she was talking about?
OOOOOOH now she loves all of us! My bad!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

His fault by going to a broadway play....he should know better ....cultural marxisim. fucking boycott broadway,boycott hollywood.there is a big world out there...no reason at all to keep watching hollywood's drivel...I find almost all hollywood films stupid,and poorly written....I've seen far better films produced in Botswana,and Iran.Chile,Brazil,India,Japan....fuck the cultural institutions of the marxists, and the stable of globalist whores...go to your local litlle theater or go hear local muscians.
These assholes of Hamilton are frightened...they are frightened that they've lost their control over the cultural narritive, they are frightened that they are no longer the archtypes of our national identity, they are frightened they are becoming irrelevant.

Last edited:

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If he DOES actually get General Mattis for SecDef he's a: done his research and is pulling from the best of the best and b: going for the jugular.

I like it!!!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That bugs the crap out of me as well since I served. It's just proof positive that the left and far left sold out to foreign countries and that those citizens of the countries will never assimilate, nor honor anything American, except America's currency.

Agree there

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am Spanish according to google
I'm not Hispanic lol (family is from Europe spain not South America BUT I have second - third cousins stuck in Argentina never got
Across~ bavk when my grandparents got in Legally)
Fast forward does it even matter?
LoL
I voted for whom I felt was better since Hillary rigged that election I never voted republican till this year-
Now im told I'm racist this that BUT what really BUGGGGGED me about Clinton was she was exploiting every black or Hispanic she got her hands on!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am Spanish according to google
I'm not Hispanic lol (family is from Europe spain not South America BUT I have second - third cousins stuck in Argentina never got
Across~ bavk when my grandparents got in Legally)
Fast forward does it even matter?
LoL
I voted for whom I felt was better since Hillary rigged that election I never voted republican till this year-
Now im told I'm racist this that BUT what really BUGGGGGED me about Clinton was she was exploiting every black or Hispanic she got her hands on!

well then,let me tell you a few other things you now are since you voted republican..not only have you suddenly turned into a racist overnight..you also
have lost 30 IQ points overnight
you are now homophobic
illiterate
meanspirited
you are now a religous fanatic
you are now unsophistcated, you have never traveled very much, and have little ...to no knowledge of other cultures
you only speak one language english
you are a tio thomas
you are overwieght and eat junk food and drink low quality beer
you are a white nationalist
you are a closet homosexual
you support human slavery(but only black slavery)
you are now rich
you sew your own clothes
your husband beats you..and you enjoy that
you have never experinced poverty, disappointment,abuse,injustice,rudness..you have white privledge(though I'm not clear as to what you are privledged to)
and you have none of your own teeth.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Despite being completely inappropriate, the cast defrauded their paying customers for the entertainment of a play. The shrill cries of "Racism", "Misogyny", "Sexism", and "Islamophobia" are losing their visceral bite the more people freely use them to try to shut up or shut down opinions not politically correct enough. The correct response to any of the shut up techniques above is "Screw You Asshole".

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
please! warrants don't apply to illegals.
plus, since we all voted for trump, let's just back him on his efforts to clean up America. let's see what it's really like picking our own strawberries at 5AM and boxing them up, hanging our own drywall, doing our own roofing, cleaning our dirty homes, offices cars! etc really just see what happens...

Sent from a phone

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
please! warrants don't apply to illegals.
plus, since we all voted for trump, let's just back him on his efforts to clean up America. let's see what it's really like picking our own strawberries at 5AM and boxing them up, hanging our own drywall, doing our own roofing, cleaning our dirty homes, offices cars! etc really just see what happens...

Sent from a phone
only about 2% of illegals work in agriculture..the labor cost on a head of lettuce is 10 cents, so increse lettuce by another 10 cents....when I was younger about 70% of all roofers were ex-cons, it was a job they took to get back into the workforce,now that is denied them, and I've hung tons of sheetrock in my day....construction used to be a middle class job, now the contractors are making a llarger profit margin and the white rich liberals think they are entitled to a serf class...the yuppies want mom in the workforce and so they want cheap domestic workerrs and dad is to busy working to cut his own lawn,the rich liberals think they are entitled to a winter vacation in Vail and a summer vacation in maui or italy, they are entitled to a serf class to make that possible ....damn the free market, the free market only applies to their jobs.
Americans built hoover damn and the largest economy the world has ever seen without mexicans.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he DOES actually get General Mattis for SecDef he's a: done his research and is pulling from the best of the best and b: going for the jugular.

I like it!!!

Mattis committed the sin of using the word apartheid in the same sentence as Israel. He should have a hell of a time getting confirmed by the Knesset... errr congress.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mattis committed the sin of using the word apartheid in the same sentence as Israel. He should have a hell of a time getting confirmed by the Knesset... errr congress.
Oh so Mattis will have the Libs falling over themselves to support him.. he has their veiws.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alot of people have wierd ideas about what it's like living in California..but those pepole are deplorables..irredeemable deplorables...so I offer this short video in an attempt to enlighten those in redneckistan about a truer picture of what life in costal california is like.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this was true IRAN and Syria among others would not exist. ..

Come on use some common sense with you conspiracies.

No conspiracy, do your research.

Btw, Syria no longer exist and Bibi has asked trump to leave the Iran deal in place. Explain that.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alot of people have wierd ideas about what it's like living in California..but those pepole are deplorables..irredeemable deplorables...so I offer this short video in an attempt to enlighten those in redneckistan about a truer picture of what life in costal california is like.

ahahahah

Sent from a phone

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Btw, Syria no longer exist and Bibi has asked trump to leave the Iran deal in place. Explain that.
Does Afghanistan exist? The answer is the same for Syria........ the fact of the Russian presence proves Syrian existance.

I don't believe the Bobo comment... do see the logic as the deal is the only controlling deal in place at the moment.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Syria is a made up country that was artificially created under French mandate after WWI, that only held up by fear and dictatorship, once the fear was gone as a result of the Arabic spring (or Obama's winter as I like to call it) all hell broke loose.

The real issue with the Iranian deal is not nuclear weapons, Iran is going to have them and never use them like the rest of the countries that have them, doesn't matter if in 3 years or 10, what matters is all the funds that were held and the weapon embargo and the damage related to that was already done by Obama.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do you keep your copy of "the Protocol of the Elders of Zion" on your nightstand?...although I think there is a very real threat from the massive influence that the zionist have in our republic, I find it amussing the people most threatened by it find no outrage over the political and economic influence the muslims OPEC nations have in our political, and economic life....I'd like to see both of them kicked out of our politics....I think there is enough real proof of the influence of zionist in america without making shit up, which just discredits the movement of people have who are trying to shine a light on this fact.Nobody in Congess is forced to sign any loyalty to Isreal...I doubt that Kieth Ellison the guy that wants to be placed as the head of the DNC a man who is an avowed ant-semite and bigot, took any oath to Isreal...the zionist through their political action committees use their dollars, and some could arguee our tax dollars to bring pressure to bear on politicians to toe the Isreali line.,,,,but if there is some global zionist conspiracy headed and directed through the rothschild banking cartel...Hilary Clinton far and away recieved their support and their money and their media....is Trump just another plant of the zionist banking cartels? who knows maybe,maybe likely I don't know about him for sure, but we DO know about hilary's deal with the devil.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Syria is a made up country that was artificially created under French mandate after WWI, that only held up by fear and dictatorship, once the fear was gone as a result of the Arabic spring (or Obama's winter as I like to call it) all hell broke loose.

The real issue with the Iranian deal is not nuclear weapons, Iran is going to have them and never use them like the rest of the countries that have them, doesn't matter if in 3 years or 10, what matters is all the funds that were held and the weapon embargo and the damage related to that was already done by Obama.
Tribes with flags.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Countries of the middle east is determined by the date of the calendar you are referencing as to REAL or not.

Example to a Muslim there is no Isreal... yet both the Jewish and Christian religions and Isreal PREDATE Islam. ... depending on when you start time..

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if you go further back, then Arabs/Muslims have no claim to any country in the middle east.
They invaded them, starting with Egypt 639BC and Saudi Arabia 622BC.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if you go further back, then Arabs/Muslims have no claim to any country in the middle east.
They invaded them, starting with Egypt 639BC.
Exactly..... same can be said for every nation on the planet.

Legitimacy of a country is purely based on political perspective.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only Muslims who actually have claim are Iran, known as Parisians and were not Muslim back then.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eh fuck McCain and his anti water boarding speech! it's a very effective approach.

When your a asshole terrorist you don't get rights! bunch of sissys.

Sent from a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors