Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would cut her some slack doods.
According to her profile, she just joined last week, so dropped in here with no frame of reference to work from.
Maybe even with a chip on her shoulder.
She does not need to argue symantics and try to win this.
Ain't gunna happen.

As far as me being anti -trump.... this is me... winning a match. So, guess where I stand.
Don't have to look closely at this pic.

fOEW7NI.jpg

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dunno why we can't let this go.... it's not like russian or other languages that have a female and male suffix for words.
Maybe i should have typed 'dooda'. My bad.

Martina, you're just distracting from the fact you misinterpreted the image posted. Get over it.

My name isn't Martina. It's Amy Lewis. Yeah, that's my real name, okay? Get used to it. I've debated here as myself based on my own beliefs and values. Get used to it. I'm a hard-wired conservative female. Don't like that? Too bad! I've misinterpreted nothing, I've spoken here as myself, and if you don't like it tough shit asshole! I make no apologies for my views and if you don't like that stuff it where the sun don't shine bucko!

I have NO fucking use for any stinking LEFTIST!!! To my mind they all need to be deported to the stinking third world cesspits they champion the invasion of my country from because the inferior races and cultures of those nations cannot create and sustain anything like a successful and advanced nation such as ours. They are nothing more than aggressive parasites upon my country aided and abetted by the Leftist traitors among us.

So there. I hope you understand me better now.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not where I live it isn't. A dude is a guy, period. Wise up dude! So you were out to trigger me? Troll much do ya? And you are a MODERATOR????

Seriously rethinking this forum...
I suggest if your are easily triggered and like things PC...

Don't read politically motivated threads.

At least try to excise a little tolerance for other opinions......

Please let the lefties keep the bigotry of thought to themselves.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would cut her some slack doods.
According to her profile, she just joined last week, so dropped in here with no frame of reference to work from.
Maybe even with a chip on her shoulder.
She does not need to argue symantics and try to win this.
Ain't gunna happen.

As far as me being anti -trump.... this is me... winning a match. So, guess where I stand.
Don't have to look closely at this pic.

fOEW7NI.jpg

She's too dumb to even know who she's arguing with, even after being told.

There is no way to get around that.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jesus.....
Well, I'm marking today on my calendar as the first time I wholeheartedly agree with @Time

I reckon she has very few people left to add to her very large ignore list.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a text based forum..... for the most part I neither know or care the sex of others... and since the subject of this site is not sex... the organs of users doesn't matter to me.....

And considering there are like 200 different "sexes" these days.... please don't get offended if I use the wrong pronoun from time to time.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easily triggered is what you trolls are looking for, isn't it?

LOL.

The professed liberal hater attacking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the third or fourth Trump supporter?

This one has a screw loose. She hasn't even found a liberal yet, lol.

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL.

The professed liberal hater attacking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the third or fourth Trump supporter?

This one has a screw loose. She hasn't even found a liberal yet, lol.

That was pretty lame. Welcome to my ignore list.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just out of curiosity.... had to poke around... people put misleading shit in their profiles all the time.
so using the term dood to be gender unspecific is fine.

On Asexual Visibiliy and Education Network..... this post was found....

xEw3KYA.jpg

and on NY Life site....

AXVfvYq.jpg

So.... draw your own conclusion......

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just out of curiosity.... had to poke around... people put misleading shit in their profiles all the time.
so using the term dood to be gender unspecific is fine.

On Asexual Visibiliy and Education Network..... this post was found....

xEw3KYA.jpg

and on NY Life site....

AXVfvYq.jpg

So.... draw your own conclusion......
So you dug that up big deal. I've used other names online to avoid scammers and people like you. What's your point? You are just another troll, and besides being a troll you are a moderator on here I cannot block because of your moderator privs. So I am done with this site. Please delete my account at your convenience. As I said earlier I will not stay where Leftists rule.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bye CONSERVATIVE BITCH...
Go fuck urself with a rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have requested my account removed from this site on account of the vicious Leftist hatred and trolling I've encountered here. I am blocking all future emails from this site. I have experienced this site as far worse than ECF which I left for much the same reasons. Hope you haters are all happy to have driven me away. All you have is your hate.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have requested my account removed from this site on account of the vicious Leftist hatred and trolling I've encountered here. I am blocking all future emails from this site. I have experienced this site as far worse than ECF which I left for much the same reasons. Hope you haters are all happy to have driven me away. All you have is your hate.
you came to a thread that has many opinions and thoughts I would suggest you remove yourself from the INTERNET this is not a place for you!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
holy craptastic.... never going to do an image search on google again.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A site full of Leftist pieces of shit and trolls. I'm done with all of you. Goodbye.
Goodbye....

Hope you learn to tell your rights from your lefts...

I would start by looking in the mirror......

The opposite of a leftist is a facist....

We've already established we are not that.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I usually don't post in the political threads, but I do enjoy reading the opinions. I find it quite entertaining. But I have to admit that (bitch, dude) whatever is fucking whacko!... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'll repeat this one more time, just for my entertainment because it's so funny.

Everyone you have been attacking are Republicans, conservatives or otherwise supportive/voted for Trump. Few leftists even post in this thread and with the exception of ej who just trolls, you haven't even talked to one of them yet.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While that's true, a senior moderator here is a leftist Trump hater, it's not dr_rox.

You just didn't get the joke.

Some mods here are Trump supporters. Some are not.
Think that's a former senior mod, Bro.
Rox seems alright.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True enough. I hadn't noticed.

Damn, that was phun... I missed so much while enjoying my deadly catarrh.

But I still think some moderator type, lib or conservative might look at the IP's in the VU log
and realize one of our least favorite persons, you know this thread's main troll,
has TWO accounts using different names...

Don't ask me how I know..I just do... LOL

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Er, oh - that Vulcanism. heheheh

Off topic but I met a dood the other day with pointy ears(real pointy ears, born that way) and while it was not appropriate for me to say anything I did think of you, lol. I swear he had real Vulcan ears.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh? I posted the definition earlier. Leftists are fascists according to Webster's... And I must say. That was fucking strange...
And what is seen when a leftist look in a mirror?

That "chick" was no conservative. Far right (IE. facist/leftist) maybe...
TROLL definitely..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors