Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bdf0cdeb5a32e862046d17401251b8b1.jpg

Cry babies...
ELECTION IS OVER
TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT
BE HAPPY
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL....
Wait
I know
869db2655d26ea9985bd7f0ac3e27ae7.jpg

I

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Off topic but I met a dood the other day with pointy ears(real pointy ears, born that way) and while it was not appropriate for me to say anything I did think of you, lol. I swear he had real Vulcan ears.
Thanks for the thought. I met a woman in college who had rather long eye teeth, they were real, she loved scaring the crap out of kids with them. She unfortunately got them ground down.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even though being a liberal looks so entirely stupid to just about everyone looking on i can kind of understand why it happens.

You grow up in affluent eliteville USA where us normal people are lucky to see one year of your college tuition if we work two years of back breaking over time.

You go off to $60,000 a year brainwash university for a four year major in liberal arts or some other bullshit course that produces useless majors and minors with no job opportunity.

You are surrounded with a bunch of people who belong in a psych ward and your professors are the worst of them all.

I can see how easy it would be to just stay in the echo chamber and let everyone else tell you what to think and how to feel.

But 4 or 5 years after college you no longer have an excuse.
My favorite Barista at a local coffee shop is a grad of Colombia with her masters in Social Work. If she walked near a strong magnetic field, her face and vagina could not escape it. I like debating with her, she's not a screamy liberal, but just a woman who is now facing the reality of her choices for college. She isn't PC, which her coworkers give her no pass on. If I wasn't married, I'd be hiding the Salami (free range grown) with her.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
most have no idea what it is
sorry I don't have a clue....except I know some guy named Faraday did alot of experiments with electricity, and that Einstien said he made the most important experiments of the 19th Century....and that he was a self taught scientist who was a bookbinder by trade.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right. Need to reggeound
most have no idea what it is
A Farday cage lets in no RF, nor lets out any RF from PC's, Phones, Et Cetera. the skunk works use them quite a bit.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump fucked up big and is losing support. I think I'm done with him for this one.

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/02/27/end-republic-trump-makes-devastating-mistake.-again./
You got me.
Though I'd already read and disregarded this story
I found myself rushing to see what T's latest fuck-up was, 'cause you know, he does run his mouth..
Can't those jerks find something real to put him down for?

I like my steak rare (bloody) but browned on the outside
and I put Heinz 57 or BBQ on it...sometimes a couple slices melted American cheese on top.

I put ketchup on omelettes. It's my idea of Huevos rancheros. Sue me.
I don't want to be president. I want to be Emperor.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got me.
Though I'd already read and disregarded this story
I found myself rushing to see what T's latest fuck-up was, 'cause you know, he does run his mouth..
Can't those jerks find something real to put him down for?

I like my steak rare (bloody) but browned on the outside
and I put Heinz 57 or BBQ on it...sometimes a couple slices melted American cheese on top.

I put ketchup on omelettes. It's my idea of Huevos rancheros. Sue me.
I don't want to be president. I want to be Emperor.

Here's one that's real,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but equally stupid. Apparently some snowflakes got upset about the military flying a Trump flag.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...arfare-unit-flying-trump-flag-military-convoy

I guess they don't like to see what they'll be up against when they get their civil war started, lol.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors