Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they never had shit..and they ain't got shit now...the only people who think Putin rigged the election are people devoid of reason...people who have lizard brains....every fucking week I have to listen to yet another...Looks like so and so fucked up....and every week it winds up to be a big fat Nothingburger ....I mean seriously why isn't John Podesta, Hilary Clinton, Donna Brazil, and Debbie Watername Shultze hauled up before a judge for election tampering there is more than enough proof....meanwhile I have to listen to idiots put forth the idea ..that a man who was the head of the KGB one of the most sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world would try and get away with overthowing an american election.....Not even Tom Clancy in his third bottle of Scotch would even contemplate it as a fairytale he could sell to a publishing company....I swear some of you people have had way too much sun this summer.
Truer words......Putin would never be stupid enough to leave a steaming pile of Donkey Dung leading straight back to him if he did try it.

So utterly bold or utterly arrogant to think the Dems could reasonably think they could pull off one of the greatest lies ever told in this instance. They didn't even bother to try & make it believable.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The NYT was going to print the emails anyway.

Which begs the question, how the fuck did they get them? Who hacked the emails? And who leaked them?

Here's a hint;

20170622_copmey1.jpg

20170622_comey4.jpg

How else would Comey's friend that leaked Comey's transcripts know the story was coming and tweet hints that it was coming? Including this morning. Read this http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-11/meet-man-who-might-take-down-president-rob-goldstone

The former FBI directer gave them the emails. He sure as fuck would have deep state access. Probably one of those Trump campaign emails that Lorretta just happened to "unmask". Oopsie!
If she was a little heavier I'd think Janet Yellin was bailing Comey out of Jail in that pic...One can dream...Can't I?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Beaver didn't chose the Thug life, the Thug life chose the Beaver.......this is what happens when coddeled affluent white fools think that listening to rap makes them N.W.A.....you go from this.....

hqdefault.jpg

to this.

Please sign our petition to keep rap music ,scissors, pointy sticks,and voting ballots out of the hands to stupid white people......Please don't grab a pussy.....save one from rap.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not so sure we should call it the "Russian narritive" or the "DNC's push for War with Russia narritive"

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not so sure we should call it the "Russian narritive" or the "DNC's push for War with Russia narritive"
Drop the DNC on the war one and replace it with Establishment. I think your getting there.....
If H had won her and McStain and CNN would have us in WW3 by now. CNN for the glory... McStain because hes pissed abiut Nam. And Hilary because she needs to prove she's got bigger balls than her namesake.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drop the DNC on the war one and replace it with Establishment. I think your getting there.....
If H had won her and McStain and CNN would have us in WW3 by now. CNN for the glory... McStain because hes pissed abiut Nam. And Hilary because she needs to prove she's got bigger balls than her namesake.

True, but it is Ironic that the same Party that has so long defended communist are suddenly frothing at the mouth commie hunters.they are the most vocal and hysterical in their rhetoric...as for that old war hawk Mc Cain...War profiterring is the family bussiness.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but it is Ironic that the same Party that has so long defended communist are suddenly frothing at the mouth commie hunters.they are the most vocal and hysterical in their rhetoric...as for that old war hawk Mc Cain...War profiterring is the family bussiness.
They only hate Russia now as a scapegoat. ....... and if H had won Russia would NOT be the bad guys in the media....... at least not the way or for the reason now in vogue...... it would be about the ME NK and Ukraine......

Wether or not that means we are fighting Russia directly or not kinda depends on the where or why....... Russia could be on our side like last time..... IE in case of China v US re Korea.... they might be inclined to repeat their stance of WW2. And wait for ww4.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They only hate Russia now as a scapegoat. ....... and if H had won Russia would NOT be the bad guys in the media....... at least not the way or for the reason now in vogue...... it would be about the ME NK and Ukraine......

Wether or not that means we are fighting Russia directly or not kinda depends on the where or why....... Russia could be on our side like last time..... IE in case of China v US re Korea.... they might be inclined to repeat their stance of WW2. And wait for ww4.

look at this from the Russian side.
Putin is Trump over there shouting make Russia great again, etc.
Russia is not doing well <1% growth and needs a war.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange that American politics has been reduced to cartoons...
Well maybe not considering the avg American's intelligence....

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just love my phone going off every day multiple times a day about this Russian BS "news" which is never anything hard/concrete just a bunch of conjecture and what-if and lots of something about nothing. Im so sick of the news. It was amusing watching the libtards at the confirmation hearing today... completely laughable...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just love my phone going off every day multiple times a day about this Russian BS "news" which is never anything hard/concrete just a bunch of conjecture and what-if and lots of something about nothing. Im so sick of the news. It was amusing watching the libtards at the confirmation hearing today... completely laughable...
My phone never alerts me to commentary aka so called news. And I likeit that way.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell breaking news can be Madonna did or said something.
Really pathetic media. ALL of it.

And mine is just a phone not a data terminal.
I like it that way.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hell breaking news can be Madonna did or said something.
Really pathetic media. ALL of it.

And mine is just a phone not a data terminal.
I like it that way.
I have a phone for 1 reason only. So i can get in contact with someone in case of emergency when i am out and about with my children. I have a house phone (granted its a VOIP) But i have News shared across my phone and pc (W10 Phone and PC) That alone should tell you its not a "Data terminal" LoL

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think of the Obama led:
  • Lawsuit against Trump Campaign & Roger Stone.
  • Articles of Impeachment filed in House.
  • Trump Jr. Under fire.
  • Attempts to ban Drudge, Info Wars & Breitbart.
Looks like a last gasp effort to launch a full broadside before the plug on the swamp gets pulled.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump
House Democrat files article of impeachment against Trump
Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) formally introduced an article of impeachment against President Trump on Wednesday that accuses the president of obstructing justice during the federal investigation of Russia’s 2016 election interference.
This is the first time a lawmaker has offered an impeachment article against Trump, and it comes as Democrats have debated whether it is politically wise to press the case for impeachment at this time.

A majority vote in the House, currently controlled by Republicans, is required to impeach a president. Republicans have a 46-seat advantage.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders slammed the move.

“I think that is utterly and completely ridiculous and a political game at its worst,” she told reporters Wednesday at an off-camera briefing.

In filing his impeachment article, Sherman argues that Trump’s abrupt firing of James Comey as FBI director in May amounts to obstructing justice and "high crimes and misdemeanors" amid the probes of whether Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to swing the election.

[ETC]

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump
House Democrat files article of impeachment against Trump
Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) formally introduced an article of impeachment against President Trump on Wednesday that accuses the president of obstructing justice during the federal investigation of Russia’s 2016 election interference.
This is the first time a lawmaker has offered an impeachment article against Trump, and it comes as Democrats have debated whether it is politically wise to press the case for impeachment at this time.

A majority vote in the House, currently controlled by Republicans, is required to impeach a president. Republicans have a 46-seat advantage.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders slammed the move.

“I think that is utterly and completely ridiculous and a political game at its worst,” she told reporters Wednesday at an off-camera briefing.

In filing his impeachment article, Sherman argues that Trump’s abrupt firing of James Comey as FBI director in May amounts to obstructing justice and "high crimes and misdemeanors" amid the probes of whether Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to swing the election.

[ETC]
It seems the DNC is adamant in starting a civil war.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors