Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DEdhhf4VoAE9nGH.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first world problems.What is really wrong with America is that in a more civilized age he would have just been punched in the mouth..
Yup..the older dude's massive back is testimony to his ability to kick ass..
My old lady laughed while watching and said if that was me
I'd have put the fish hook through the libtard asshole's mouth and thrown him in the water.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She is lucky she didn't run into me I would have stomped on the head of the fish and called it a day.

I'm pretty sure I would have whipped out the ol' pocket knife and told him, "I don't care what you teach your kid but in about 2 seconds I'm going to show him how to gut a fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if he's still here to see it."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't it amazing that Obama lies about delivering a planeload full of unmarked bills in the dead of night to Iran and the Democrats have no problem with it...hell they call it "diplomacy", and the fake news sweep it under the rug.....meanwhile Trump shakes Putin's hand, and the media and the DNC manufactures it as...Treason......what happened to Hilary's reset button?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just what is Trump going to do about this major catastrophe?

Alfred Angelo, a Florida-based bridal shop, has apparently shut down without telling its customers. The move has incensed brides-to-be across the country -- many of whom have already put down hundreds of dollars in deposits for wedding and bridesmaid dresses.

Brides from Virginia to California took to social media to vent their frustrations. In Washington state, the unexpected closure of a store near Seattle prompted a police response to control the crowd.

"This is probably the worst day of my life," Candace Lawrence, 23, wrote on Twitter after learning of the closures.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just what is Trump going to do about this major catastrophe?

Alfred Angelo, a Florida-based bridal shop, has apparently shut down without telling its customers. The move has incensed brides-to-be across the country -- many of whom have already put down hundreds of dollars in deposits for wedding and bridesmaid dresses.

Brides from Virginia to California took to social media to vent their frustrations. In Washington state, the unexpected closure of a store near Seattle prompted a police response to control the crowd.

"This is probably the worst day of my life," Candace Lawrence, 23, wrote on Twitter after learning of the closures.

My guess is, he'll suggest you find yourself another wedding dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors