Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wounder what the speach would of been if it was a white man killing black cops ? Your right this man has put race relations back 50 years . Im fucking sick of hearing how unfair and racist Americans are when he sits in the highest office in the country! Hes in charge !! African Americans have been the highest law officers in the US for the last 7 years ! An African American is in charge of Homeland security. But somehow its all my fault because i bust my ass to pay my taxes and morgage . I have some kind of privilege because of my skin color and i should be guilt ridden for what happened 150 years ago . Im fuckin sick of it !my life and my families lives matter as do everyone else here .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah I think the day before this happened a 19 year old white kid unarmed was shot by the cops ...didn't even make the news....the Obama administration and the DNC are such dismal failures they really don't have anything to run a presidency on....so they are ginning up racisim to garner votes.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There was a case of an Asian guy getting shot by the cops and killed here a couple years back. The local new media screamed about how Caucasian officers are killing Hmong folks. They ended up looking like total fools when the officer's photo and name was printed. He is Hmong, and was stopping a robbery - the dead guy had a bat with nails pounded though it. No story retraction, the press just let it die off.

The mass media and the democrats want racial strife. It's how they keep their power base.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There was a case of an Asian guy getting shot by the cops and killed here a couple years back. The local new media screamed about how Caucasian officers are killing Hmong folks. They ended up looking like total fools when the officer's photo and name was printed. He is Hmong, and was stopping a robbery - the dead guy had a bat with nails pounded though it. No story retraction, the press just let it die off.

The mass media and the democrats want racial strife. It's how they keep their power base.
What stuns me is why ANY African American person would vote Democrat.
Guess they do not teach that repressive track record in school.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah it's a mindles narritive a war drum that is constantly drulled into people's minds....remember when they were trying to dicredit the Tea Party and evey mass shooting they'd always say that it was a Tea Party member...and then later they'd have to admitt they lied.....Gabby Gifford....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah it's a mindles narritive a war drum that is constantly drulled into people's minds....remember when they were trying to dicredit the Tea Party and evey mass shooting they'd always say that it was a Tea Party member...and then later they'd have to admitt they lied.....Gabby Gifford....
Nah leave counts to potato out of this.. without her spaceman spifff to jam his hand up her ass to move her lips for her she is just a sock puppet.

That dude and the auroa dude are the MK ultra poster children.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How have you not heard about this?
Where the government force fed criminally MASSIVE doses to LSD to people to brain wash them.
The Tuskegee study?
Where they lied and infected 600 African Americans with syphilis and never treated it and lied about it for decades.
The EPA gassing citizens with various pollutants and cancer causing chemicals to push Obama's various climate agendas.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I think the day before this happened a 19 year old white kid unarmed was shot by the cops ...didn't even make the news....the Obama administration and the DNC are such dismal failures they really don't have anything to run a presidency on....so they are ginning up racisim to garner votes.
It's the oldest trick in the book. Remember the Nixon administration and the black panther coloring books? It's just a way to divide the working class.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where the government force fed criminally MASSIVE doses to LSD to people to brain wash them.
The Tuskegee study?
Where they lied and infected 600 African Americans with syphilis and never treated it and lied about it for decades.
The EPA gassing citizens with various pollutants and cancer causing chemicals to push Obama's various climate agendas.
Tuskgee I've heard about MK I haven't or the EPA gassing people.and I heard about the military feeding LSD to soldiers to see what would happen.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's the oldest trick in the book. Remember the Nixon administration and the black panther coloring books? It's just a way to divide the working class.
Hoover being directed to flood the ghettos with various drugs and try to blame the BPP.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tuskgee I've heard about MK I haven't or the EPA gassing people.and I heard about the military feeding LSD to soldiers to see what would happen.

Read up on MK, it's like something out of a movie.

I got dosed at a party when I was 17 and it was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. I was no stranger to it but when it's a surprise? Oh man...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Read up on MK, it's like something out of a movie.

I got dosed at a party when I was 17 and it was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. I was no stranger to it but when it's a surprise? Oh man...
The EPA thing was this admin.
Ya the shock factor, I got hit in the late 90s at a club.
Was not just that but a another thing, almost cost me my life..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The EPA thing was this admin.
Ya the shock factor, I got hit in the late 90s at a club.
Was not just that but a another thing, almost cost me my life..

Even though my friends were telling me what they did I didn't believe them and was 100% convinced I'd gone completely crazy.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even though my friends were telling me what they did I didn't believe them and was 100% convinced I'd gone completely crazy.
Almost stepped into the wheels of a locomotive, the old hippy foreman noticed and my eyes and sent me packing without saying anything.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Well Trumps #1 Possible VP is Mike Pence.... Vaping WILL die IF that happens :(
Ask the vapers in Indiana :sad:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you havent seen lynch getting questions from congress its amazing how the highest law officer can not answer a question on weather something is legal or illegal....its all how you interpet it .....never knew that, so i guess someone doing time for involuntarily manslaughter should be released ?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you havent seen lynch getting questions from congress its amazing how the highest law officer can not answer a question on weather something is legal or illegal....its all how you interpet it .....never knew that, so i guess someone doing time for involuntarily manslaughter should be released ?

Full on page out of Hitler's play book.
Let all shit bags out of prison, let the thugs run wild.
Mop up after.
Waiting for Hitlery's Reichstag moment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all trucks though, just 'assault' trucks.
there is absolutely no reason for a private citizen to own an assult truck. you don't need an assult truck to go deer hunting, why hell I used to go deer hunting in a little 4 cylnder toyota pick up...and for home protection a VW bettle works even BETTER than an assult truck...the only people that should have access to an assult truck are trained proffesional delivery drivers.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe this is the reference model for the newly dnc approved trucks. :p
1aedaa531ab7437dbcdbe79d439b054d.png

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Tuskegee study?
And let's not forget about the Army spraying and air dropping massive amounts of radioactive-laced heavy metal particulates in St. Louis, Corpus Christie, and god knows where else in 1953-1954 and 1963-1965. In St. Louis they even mounted sprayers atop schools.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And let's not forget about the Army spraying and air dropping massive amounts of radioactive-laced heavy metal particulates in St. Louis, Corpus Christie, and god knows where else in 1953-1954 and 1963-1965. In St. Louis they even mounted sprayers atop schools.
Or the even more recent "test" they did in NYC post 9/11 with active flu viruses to see how NBC attacks would spread.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is NO reason someone needs 18 wheels on a truck !

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like Trump is beating out expectations once more. So many of his rivals said he'd never get the nomination, wouldn't get the required votes from the delegates, would get challenged at the convention. The never trumpers shot down twice in 2 votes ahead of the delegate roll call count then surpassed the required 1237 votes needed by nearly 500 delegate votes.

I can say one thing, I don't think the rnc's ever had this much fun or energy lol.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we don't get fooled again by another republican......I hate the bastards as much as the Dems......but Trump is not there to do the heavy lifting for us...keeping the republic alive is not a spectator sport regardless of who is in the whitehouse ....This Trumpisim can not be allowed to devolve into the idiotic hero whorship that brought us Obama let's not act like Democrats ...as for Trump...trust but verify he goes back on his promises nail his ass to the wall....as for the RNC as far as I'm concerned they are dead....I'm voting for Trump not the RNC.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess it's easier to be behind Trump because I already know what shillary's about. I felt bad for the war vet getting awarded by obummer, I would've had to say 'no thank, you're not qualified'. Same as either clinton. They fluff it off but if you consider it just for what it is imagine what it's like for a soldier just to simply be awarded - by either clinton. Ok, choose. One's a draft dodger who was impeached and the other got soldiers killed then after lying to their families said to the greater public 'what does it matter at this point'. Not even sure politics even enters the arena at that point, those are poor excuses for people I wouldn't hire for any position.

A habitual liar and a draft dodging sex offender aren't the 'power couple' America needs. Even if Trump doesn't do as well as hoped (people are always going to bitch, let's face it), it's not as though politicians have done such a bang up job so far. If anything I'm betting if Trump is slow to make progress it's the entrenched politicians that will be holding him back.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Minneapolis was one of the most heavily dusted cities, specifically elementary schools with zinc cadmium sulfide. Those fucks literally came in with dusting trucks and sprayed the fucking PLAYGROUNDS with that shit. They intentionally put heavy metals into kids when they played on the playgrounds to check what a simulated radiation fallout would be.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been paying attention to politics since Nixon and I've seen a lot of shitheads come and go. I've also heard a lot of speeches both stump speeches and formal ones like the one last night by DJT. Until last night the only one who really pushed my buttons was Ronald Reagan.

IMO Trump not only knocked it out of the park last night but hit a grand slam.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been paying attention to politics since Nixon and I've seen a lot of shitheads come and go. I've also heard a lot of speeches both stump speeches and formal ones like the one last night by DJT. Until last night the only one who really pushed my buttons was Ronald Reagan.

RON PAUL......like you I've lived through about the same, and I felt Ron Paul was one of the only american politicans who actually believed in and understood the idea of the Republic and human freedom....the rest weren't worth the price of a bullet.and in a more enlightened time would have been made to pay the price of their treason and corruption....in our present age... they run for president..

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey took a page from Ronny Raygun and OWNED the ever loving shit out of it.
One thing growing up I always liked about Reagan was the epic back drops and stately interviews. Pageant yes, but we have not seen the likes since then.
I see a couple of things that played VERY well into his corner.
Comey. Look at what Crispy cream did with it. That was a giant fuck you and I love it.
Hate killings of cops. Umm thank you NOI/BLM for helping make America great again.
Democrat shitting on Vets, military, cops and women. Discounting them all as single issue voters, I am sure there are a ton more vets and supporting families that are going to go DJT just because they know what the yoke of the clinton regime feels like.

Yeah well let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we don't get fooled again by another republican......I hate the bastards as much as the Dems......but Trump is not there to do the heavy lifting for us...keeping the republic alive is not a spectator sport regardless of who is in the whitehouse ....This Trumpisim can not be allowed to devolve into the idiotic hero whorship that brought us Obama let's not act like Democrats ...as for Trump...trust but verify he goes back on his promises nail his ass to the wall....as for the RNC as far as I'm concerned they are dead....I'm voting for Trump not the RNC.
One thing to consider after last night it is FIGHT ON.
I do not have to hear the DNC shit, they have chosen the low hanging fruit race pimp option out of the gate. Because to them fuck cops, fuck the military, fuck veterans, fuck America and fuck all the laws of god and man. Free shit.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Free shit and more money and power for them !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a very good speech.

I watched it on the Clinton News Network. I like to get the talking points of liberals from their source so that I know what they are going to say before they say it. Anyway, the operatives were pissed off. Seriously ass burnt. It was too dark they said. They were literally red faced, spitting mad. It was glorious.

At first I wondered what they were so mad about, the speech was good. But when I thought about it, Trumps speech hit the core of their failed liberal and establishment government. It was too dark for them because pointing out the cop shootings, terrorism, corruption, poor economy and all the other things shows just how inept they've been. With the exception of the two token Trump supporters, every CNN talking head(reporter, Dimocrat political hacks, Republican political hacks) all said the speech was terrible and no voter would like it. Then, after bashing the speech for 30 minutes or so, they announced a poll of people who watched the speech. 75% liked the speech.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a very good speech.

I watched it on the Clinton News Network. I like to get the talking points of liberals from their source so that I know what they are going to say before they say it. Anyway, the operatives were pissed off. Seriously ass burnt. It was too dark they said. They were literally red faced, spitting mad. It was glorious.

At first I wondered what they were so mad about, the speech was good. But when I thought about it, Trumps speech hit the core of their failed liberal and establishment government. It was too dark for them because pointing out the cop shootings, terrorism, corruption, poor economy and all the other things shows just how inept they've been. With the exception of the two token Trump supporters, every CNN talking head(reporter, Dimocrat political hacks, Republican political hacks) all said the speech was terrible and no voter would like it. Then, after bashing the speech for 30 minutes or so, they announced a poll of people who watched the speech. 75% liked the speech.
Fucking globalist media scum tryimg to manufacture consent....now I have to go outdoors and run into some pencil necked geek or angry black lesbian tell me regurgitated CCN talking points like a parrot word for word....eyes glazed over staring off into some point in space as the cord exiting from the back of there tiny lizard brain starts to vibrate and there front oriffice engages as the borgesque mind spiders dance around there skullls.and the braying of asses commences.

I'll tell you why those metrosexual talking heads are red in the face....they don't control the fucking narritive anymore....they aren't Walter(fucking globalist ass liker) Cronkite....they are not the face we trust anymore...they aren't the high priests of the truth anymore...The rabble have access to a 1000 diffrent sources of information now thanks to the internet.....and the media is looking like pathetic sagging old whores trying to peddle something nobody wants.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Commie news nitwits.
The panel is like the view but more commie and more femme gays. I call it the cucks or the suck.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait to see the praise the Dems get next week .. there is no terror only republican hate ,black lives matter nobody elses does. Guns are bad .cops are bad . Your a moron you need government to run everything .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and yes more refugees and illegal immigrants .look how well its worked for Germany and France . Stop being so hatefull they come in love

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and yes more refugees and illegal immigrants .look how well its worked for Germany and France . Stop being so hatefull they come in love

Germany and France need to ban guns and knives. And trucks. It's not the refugees and immigrants. It's the easy access to guns.

Everybody knows that if you take away access to guns, nuts and terrorists become moral vegetarians that love every single man, woman, child and wear tie died tee shirts.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here ya go Time, they wear Purple Trash Cans on their heads too:
upload_2016-7-22_15-57-4.png

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is going to join up with Japan and blow up the whole planet. I know its true because I saw it in a recent ad of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors