Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Comey says there was no intent huh.......is this the " yes I smoked it..but I didn't inhale" defense all over again.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny how if they were regular fed employees. The last 3 presidents and Hilly would not be able to have clearances. Because of their pasts.

As far as I know only Trump could get a clearance. Scarry.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Go watch an episode of Law and Order...........

Who really runs an investigation and decides wether to bring charges. The Investigators or the prosecutors office.

The FBI do not bring charges.... they investigate the facts and REPORT them to the Attorney's. .. the attorneys in charge are all Obama APPOINTED.

Hilly was never ever going to be charged.

We should change the name of the country to Banana Republic of America.

Lynch is some low hanging fruit, never fucking mind she needed to resign or recuse due to billies plane goat fuck.
FBI is the enforcement and investigation arm of the DOJ.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lynch is some low hanging fruit, never fucking mind she needed to resign or recuse due to billies plane goat fuck.
FBI is the enforcement and investigation arm of the DOJ.

IMO the DOJ needed to recuse from the case. INCLUDING the FBI. Should have been a Grand jury or indepenent investigator/prosecutor from the start

Political appointments of the pres. being investigated by people he appointed. Sure, there's no conflict there.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IMO the DOJ needed to recuse from the case. INCLUDING the FBI. Should have been a Grand jury or indepenent investigator/prosecutor from the start

Political appointments of the pres. being investigated by people he appointed. Sure, there's no conflict there.
EXACTLY.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH fuck man...look at how ineffectual and comical and impotent and cowardly the so called investigations of the scandals of the Obama administration have been handled...WTF in any civilized society Louis Lerner would be in a prison cell for the rest of her life and Obama would have been impeaced and jailed.......there isn't enough honest men left in congress or in either party to bring justice to bear.....obviously it will be up to the people to institute justice .

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Some of the top submissions under the hashtag #MoreTrustedThanHillary include:

• Expired milk
  • Truck stop sushi
  • Love letters from inmates
  • Facebook’s respect for free speech
  • Someone asking you for your Social Security number over the phone
  • That Nigerian prince asking you for money on the Internet
  • That camera in the bathroom
  • Taking a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time
  • Being the only girl in a room full of Syrian refugees
  • Investigative journalism by Rolling Stone magazine
  • Michael Vick dog sitting
  • Dick Cheney behind you with a shotgun
  • O.J. Simpson with a glove and a knife
  • Elizabeth Warren’s Native American DNA
  • Vince Foster’s “suicide” note
  • Carpooling with Ted Kennedy
  • A blood transfusion from Charlie Sheen
  • Having Bernie Madoff as your financial adviser
  • A prostate exam from Captain Hook

From WND http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/top-30-things-more-trusted-than-hillary

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hillary and her buddy Bozo , keep crying about gun control and racism , but it's never been about guns . It's always been about hate and division , that THEY helped create .
Who backs groups like B.L.M. , hands up don't shoot , based on lies ! They have had almost 8 years to bring us together and all that's been done is their self serving projects , that puts money in friends pockets or gets votes . What Washington needs is a boss who will tell them to cut the crap and start doing the job.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hillary and her buddy Bozo , keep crying about gun control and racism , but it's never been about guns . It's always been about hate and division , that THEY helped create .
Who backs groups like B.L.M. , hands up don't shoot , based on lies ! They have had almost 8 years to bring us together and all that's been done is their self serving projects , that puts money in friends pockets or gets votes . What Washington needs is a boss who will tell them to cut the crap and start doing the job.
But the bitch gots hot sauce.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of the top submissions under the hashtag #MoreTrustedThanHillary include:

• Expired milk
  • Truck stop sushi
  • Love letters from inmates
  • Facebook’s respect for free speech
  • Someone asking you for your Social Security number over the phone
  • That Nigerian prince asking you for money on the Internet
  • That camera in the bathroom
  • Taking a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time
  • Being the only girl in a room full of Syrian refugees
  • Investigative journalism by Rolling Stone magazine
  • Michael Vick dog sitting
  • Dick Cheney behind you with a shotgun
  • O.J. Simpson with a glove and a knife
  • Elizabeth Warren’s Native American DNA
  • Vince Foster’s “suicide” note
  • Carpooling with Ted Kennedy
  • A blood transfusion from Charlie Sheen
  • Having Bernie Madoff as your financial adviser
  • A prostate exam from Captain Hook

From WND http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/top-30-things-more-trusted-than-hillary
or Bill Clinton babysitting your daughter.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
or Bill Clinton babysitting your daughter.
My daughter is licensed to carry ;)

She's been around guns all her life. We used to sit on the front porch and shoot BB and pellet guns with a few .22s thrown in here and there. She was shooting a BB gun around 3 or 4 and I guess she was around 5 first time she shot a .22 rifle. First time I took her out with a shotgun busting clays at @12 years old she was hammering them after the first couple shots. She works in a convenience store now and packs every day.

See my avatar for more info ~lol~

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is funny how Obama and Clinton scandals get knocked out of the news cycle so quick .just a sick shame people have to die for it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did the sniper know what route the protest would go ? It wasnt published . He seemed pretty prepared for it

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is funny how Obama and Clinton scandals get knocked out of the news cycle so quick .just a sick shame people have to die for it

Nope they want a race war.
It is all whitie's fault, hitlery is trying to pimp white guilt.
Ojug ears put felons being fucking stupid, doing stupid felon things winning the stupid prizes... with the same breath as those officers and then gun control shit.
Same way with the entire black caucus this morning.

Gun violence is not being committed by law abiding citizens in Chicago, etc. It is felons doing felonious shit killing each other.
I could give zero fucks about shitbags offing shitbags doing shitbag things.
Enforce the laws on the books.

Keep trying to push the sorros un race war shit.. it will not end well for those people wanting violence.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorros funds it all then once its torn up he buys it cheap .he owns more coal stock then anyone that piece of shit

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorros funds it all then once its torn up he buys it cheap .he owns more coal stock then anyone that piece of shit

Are you voting for my Ted Nugent Arthur?
images

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
The BIGGEST Problem is....The President is NOT the boss! Its the 13 Richest Families in the World & the U.N. that tells them what to do.
#USA1776-2016 :(

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a Republic..the President is not the"boss"....though Obama would love it to be a dictatorship.he has contempt for the people and law.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did the sniper know what route the protest would go ? It wasnt published . He seemed pretty prepared for it

Because it was a planned protest. With pre arranged police presence and assistance... the route was known. The roads were blocked to keep traffic away.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saunders endorses Killary . She is everything he is against . I guess commies are phonies too

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never voted and never had the intention to do so. However, the mere thought of Shillary Killton becoming President might cause me to reevaluate my principals.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saunders endorses Killary . She is everything he is against . I guess commies are phonies too

Sanders would vote for ISIS...he'd vote for anything or anybody that would bring down the Republic, so it is inevitable he would endorse the bitch...even if tht means Bernie Sanders is supporting the candidate that is endorsed by the big banks, the big hedge fund guys, the big mysoginists, and homphopes of the Islamic world,the big corporations....WOW how progressive.....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think everyone needs to watch this documentary before going to the polls this year...

It's also available on HBO go.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard that Sanders joined forces with Clinton.
As if you didn't have enough reasons not to vote for Clinton.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've never voted and never had the intention to do so. However, the mere thought of Shillary Killton becoming President might cause me to reevaluate my principals.
You should vote . For twenty years we have complained about the same problems (more or less) and the same people keep getting voted in . No wonder why problems never get solved .
It's not issues but self serving issues they are so concerned about . Bernie has been in D.C. since 1991 , what the heck has he stood for , or gotten done . It's just a job he wants to keep . Same for the rest of them .

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The BIGGEST Problem is....The President is NOT the boss! Its the 13 Richest Families in the World & the U.N. that tells them what to do.
#USA1776-2016 :(
Some one standing up and saying cut the bullshit and get something done would grab some headlines . Like the head of the V.A. or the head of the I.R.S. , should do .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some one standing up and saying cut the bullshit and get something done would grab some headlines . Like the head of the V.A. or the head of the I.R.S. , should do .
Every R senator did today in the oversite and the glaring answer was "nah fuck you, black violent criminals matter more than white old guys! Clinton is our high priestess of darkness!"
From every Demo sack of skin was about music copy write, gun violence which is the new dem code word for terrorism and black crime. Even the AG her self.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
God I am sickened.
I am sickened that the Deomocrat and thief is standing on the blood and life of 5 dead officers that upheld their oaths and duties.
God I weep for their loss, their family's loses.
But righteous anger over the shame, classless pandering and degenerate political stumping the presidon't just did at a memorial service.

ALL democrats are domestic terrorists and domestic enemies thinking they are above the law and common decorum.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I am sickened.
I am sickened that the Deomocrat and thief is standing on the blood and life of 5 dead officers that upheld their oaths and duties.
God I weep for their loss, their family's loses.
But righteous anger over the shame, classless pandering and degenerate political stumping the presidon't just did at a memorial service.

ALL democrats are domestic terrorists and domestic enemies thinking they are above the law and common decorum.

IMHO, aside from a few rouges, I don't think there is any difference between that Dems and GOP. I want to start my own political party that reps americans who like to inhale things, shoot guns and be left the fuck alone. Who's with me?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IMHO, aside from a few rouges, I don't think there is any difference between that Dems and GOP. I want to start my own political party that reps americans who like to inhale things, shoot guns and be left the fuck alone. Who's with me?
Im there dude.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama is a shameless prick .5 dead cops and how dare he blame underfunded schools and guns . How bout telling the truth that it was a racist peice of shit that did it . This fuck blames Americans hard working people ! He is insane im afaid of his final fuck you America before he leaves office .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama is a shameless prick .5 dead cops and how dare he blame underfunded schools and guns . How bout telling the truth that it was a racist peice of shit that did it . This fuck blames Americans hard working people ! He is insane im afaid of his final fuck you America before he leaves office .

because then you'd have to admitt to a dirty little secret racisim against whites is encouraged among the DNC.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wounder what the speach would of been if it was a white man killing black cops ? Your right this man has put race relations back 50 years . Im fucking sick of hearing how unfair and racist Americans are when he sits in the highest office in the country! Hes in charge !! African Americans have been the highest law officers in the US for the last 7 years ! An African American is in charge of Homeland security. But somehow its all my fault because i bust my ass to pay my taxes and morgage . I have some kind of privilege because of my skin color and i should be guilt ridden for what happened 150 years ago . Im fuckin sick of it !my life and my families lives matter as do everyone else here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors