Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now we all know what its like living in a third world country . Im with you @pulsevape.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Fuck it defund the fucking Federal Goverment, shut down the federal reserve, disband the IRS...give the federal goverment enough money to meet in a public mens room in DC take the military out of their hands....and let them give speeches to each other, and not a dime to impose their will on the people.call for a convention of the states and kill the federal goverment like we are killing the RNC...walk away from them take their power over us away from them....give the power back to the states.back to the people.trying to reform the federal goverment is a red herring kill it and be done with it, there is no possiblity of creating an honest goverment as long as the goverment is in DC.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a breath taking fucking travesty of justice..murders..who knows how many the Clintons have committed...rapes the number is anybody's guess...the sale of state secrets to hostile forgien goverments the DNC has grown fat on them....I'm fucked..these people makre the Mafia look benevolent,they make Stalin look like a statesmen...I'm done..I'm tired ..fuck the US when do we start building a seccesionist movement fuck beating this dead horse....at this point in time if you can vote for Hilary Clinton for the President of the United States you are simply just one evil fuck...I'm not interested in hearing your excuses.

That rapist piece of shit Bill meets with the Attorney General in secret.....and nobody in the goverment or the fucking press can connect any dots..this is in your face "fuck you, you bloody peasant"...we are above the law. no American should feel compelled to obey any law at this point.

Naw, Bill met right the AG right out in the open...... It's the aide that he got the briefing from, on the plane.. he met in secret. She only said SHE didn't discuss H with B...... Not that such a discussion did NOT occur.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Comey, leaves office between now and the election... You know the fix was in. I'm betting he leaves by the end of the month.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great idea but too many people are making too much money to shut it down .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw, Bill met right the AG right out in the open...... It's the aide that he got the briefing from, on the plane.. he met in secret. She only said SHE didn't discuss H with B...... Not that such a discussion did NOT occur.
a rose by any other fucking name......this is insane that this kind of shit is going on, and it doesn't raise an eyebrow it is not seen as a Constitutional crisis....a death knell for the republic..it's just accepted as a fact of life.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sure he has a nice wallstreet job waiting for him right now . Maybe a book deal

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What can we do ? We are law abiding citizens...will we burn washington like Baltimore ? ....no ... vote for trump .......hope for the best thats about it .

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone notice the timing...now obumass is on the television endorsing hitlery....what a fucking scam, and the damn sheep just follow right along.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At least the populous of Venezuela & Cuba knew the story. Here, ugh a GOP witchhunt.
The women hating rite wingers don't want a woman as POTUS..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, what are we going to do about voting fraud when hillary gets elected? even though many professionals say trump will win, i just have a bad feeling. I mean, god look how far shes made it so far. Its truly astonishing.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What can we do ? We are law abiding citizens...will we burn washington like Baltimore ? ....no ... vote for trump .......hope for the best thats about it .

When the laws are being upheld by the unjust then no law stands.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, what are we going to do about voting fraud when hillary gets elected? even though many professionals say trump will win, i just have a bad feeling. I mean, god look how far shes made it so far. Its truly astonishing.
Personally, I've been preparing for the shit to hit the fan for years. If that lying-toxic bitch is elected I'm renouncing my citizenship moving to S America where I've purchased two homes. Believe I can live my life freely in Ecuador, unlike here, which has turned to nothing short of communism, and rampant corruption. I truly hope others have a "Plan B"

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fucking sad day when you can live more free in Ecuador.

Certainly agree Arthur, 110%. While I'm there not a citizen (yet), I am a dual passport holder, which allows a huge sigh of relief each time I step off the plane. Smell the clean air and look at the beautiful mountains with untouched wilderness.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
After thinking about this.
Comey laid out the corrupt AG. Let slip the DOJ is a giant gaggle of spineless cunts.
So he lets slip how much of a putrid corrupt cunt that hitlery is. Leaves that shit float in the air.
Makes me almost think they have taps in place for the debauchery celebration and they actually slip up putting themselves on record for corruption, conspiring to commit treason, espionage and RICO.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do wounder why he laid out the case of all the mishandling of information confirming she was hacked and then saying that people who do the things she did are prosecuted.... BUT we are not seeking prosecution ?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do wounder why he laid out the case of all the mishandling of information confirming she was hacked and then saying that people who do the things she did are prosecuted.... BUT we are not seeking prosecution ?

Showing the corruption and treason from ojackass on down.
It kind of fucked them all.

Think about it, it is an open shut case any first year could fucking win off post it notes. But the motherfucker n thief, down to the AG will not do shit. Shows you where the festering corruption lies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even before this farce,Bernie Sander's supporters were revolted at the idea of someone as evil as Hilary Clinton running for president....after this? what kind of knuckledragging sleazeball can bring themselves to vote for this bloodthirsty lunatic.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even before this farce,Bernie Sander's supporters were revolted at the idea of someone as evil as Hilary Clinton running for president....after this? what kind of knuckledragging sleazeball can bring themselves to vote for this bloodthirsty lunatic.
Ya but Donald T-Rex Trump just munched some serious ass on that speech.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bad call on Cumeys part,, there is still the Clinton Foundation..

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone notice the timing...now obumass is on the television endorsing hitlery....what a fucking scam, and the damn sheep just follow right along.
Actually he officially indorsed her almost 2 weeks ago. That is why today's new should no surprise to anyone. He would not indorsed THEN if there were to be charges comming.

They are treating us like sheep. The denms are nothing more than a pack of dogs. I won't insul t the wolf.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually he officially indorsed her almost 2 weeks ago. That is why today's new should no surprise to anyone. He would not indorsed THEN if there were to be charges comming.

They are treating us like sheep. The denms are nothing more than a pack of dogs. I won't insul t the wolf.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I won't insult dogs...more like a pack of hyenas.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was there anyone here that thought Aunt hilly was going to be charged. Really?
Why the angst? Those that are leaving, please vote first..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I didnt expect her to be charged, but we were all hoping she would be. No matter who you support, it is a clear fact that she broke the law, and now she is walking away clean.

Please tell me the last time anybody from the FBI ever used the words "extremely careless" but also "found not guilty" in the same speech. Never.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didnt expect her to be charged, but we were all hoping she would be. No matter who you support, it is a clear fact that she broke the law, and now she is walking away clean.

Please tell me the last time anybody from the FBI ever used the words "extremely careless" but also "found not guilty" in the same speech. Never.
Her depends are full of shit, she is not walking away clean in the realm of public opinion.
Trex got that bone, He is going to pummel that hideous hag into the ground.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hillary%2BFBI%2B7.5.16.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
original.jpg

If weaksauce had a pic it would be this putrid cunt.

Forgot the countless lives ended or destroyed with her Libya bullshit, selling heavy weapons to ISIS.
But lets forget about that.
Lets also forget the 48 and counting dead tied directly to her and pedo rapist billy.
Lets forget that.
Lets forget Waco, OKC and Ruby motherfucking ridge while on their watch also.

Lets also forget about bribing lynch.

This bitch likes hot sauce.

Last edited:

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im so tired of this BS, and they wont stop talking about her & the FBI on the news, surely so that the people will get sick of hearing about it and gladly forget once the newest thing happens in a week or less, like a racy trump comment or another attack.

I noticed it was the same way about orlando, the media wouldnt shut up about it for 1 minute, it was ALL they talked about. So the news satisfies their dissapointment with the subjects at hand.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you peruse twitter and comments area of news articles, you see just how stupid people are. There's numerous folks out there that are saying things like, "now can we get past the email thing?", and "see, even the FBI says she was innocent". *shaking head* No, they said the exact opposite, that she's guilty as fuck! But, since the whole system is corrupt as hell, they gave her a pass.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im so tired of this BS, and they wont stop talking about her & the FBI on the news, surely so that the people will get sick of hearing about it and gladly forget once the newest thing happens in a week or less, like a racy trump comment or another attack.

I noticed it was the same way about orlando, the media wouldnt shut up about it for 1 minute, it was ALL they talked about. So the news satisfies their dissapointment with the subjects at hand.
I think the FBI thing was a ploy.
You cannot lay that much damning bullshit and leave it untouched with Lynch at the helm without fall out.

I foresee Rico, corruption, treason, espionage, conspiracy to commit bribery, murder and fraud charges in her future. I almost bet the feddies have her and billary on wire tap cooking their own geese.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You cannot lay that much damning bullshit and leave it untouched with Lynch at the helm without fall out.

I foresee Rico, corruption, treason, espionage, conspiracy to commit bribery, murder and fraud charges in her future. I almost bet the feddies have her and billary on wire tap cooking their own geese.

That would surely be something my friend. Believe me, if this were true, it would completely reinstate my hope for this once-great country. But to play the devils advocate, i think the FBI could care less. I mean, at least thats the message they sent today, assuming it is no ploy.

I am praying you are right, truly. I wish i lived in a simpler time of this country, when a man could get a job right out of school, no degree, and easily support his family. And he would be respected, not condescended for not getting a degree. My parents are from Detroit, there was nothing wrong whatsoever with getting a job right out of school working for the big 3 american car companies. Benefits, fair pay, the works. Those days are long gone, people with degrees on degrees struggle to find even simple jobs. Our debt is traumatizing, so much so that words cannot describe.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That would surely be something my friend. Believe me, if this were true, it would completely reinstate my hope for this once-great country. But to play the devils advocate, i think the FBI could care less. I mean, at least thats the message they sent today, assuming it is no ploy.

I am praying you are right, truly. I wish i lived in a simpler time of this country, when a man could get a job right out of school, no degree, and easily support his family. And he would be respected, not condescended for not getting a degree. My parents are from Detroit, there was nothing wrong whatsoever with getting a job right out of school working for the big 3 american car companies. Benefits, fair pay, the works. Those days are long gone, people with degrees on degrees struggle to find even simple jobs. Our debt is traumatizing, so much so that words cannot describe.
the choice is simple. Empress Palpitine.
Hillary+Clinton+President+Obama+Campaigns+--KYG6-_GGsl.jpg

With the first lady
images

Or the T-Rex terror.
images

The first first lady in forever
images

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
original.jpg

Forgot the countless lives ended or destroyed with her Libya bullshit, selling heavy weapons to ISIS.

Lets also forget the 48 and counting dead tied directly to her and pedo rapist billy.
Lets forget that.

LOL the bitch loves hot sauce the platform for the DNC...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was all well planned
If you peruse twitter and comments area of news articles, you see just how stupid people are. There's numerous folks out there that are saying things like, "now can we get past the email thing?", and "see, even the FBI says she was innocent". *shaking head* No, they said the exact opposite, that she's guilty as fuck! But, since the whole system is corrupt as hell, they gave her a pass.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that"...Carlin was spot on...!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
original.jpg

Lets forget that.

The Bitch likes hot sauce,..she has the cobweb covered traces of a vagina, that hasn't seen a penis in 40 years.and she will grant amnesty to a100 million illegal mexicans....that is why she will be elected.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

laws are only as good as their enforcment..ask the border patrol we have 30 million mexicns breaking the law every fucking day and they skate why wouldn't Hilary and buba skate.
Fast and Furious was handed to the RNC on a silver platter
the IRS scandal was handed to the RNC on a silver platter
and now this gross violation is handed to the RNC on a silver platter...and yet they do nothing....there is no force to enforce the law.
If we had an honest goverment those two trailer park trash peckerwoods would have been put in prision a decade ago.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and then you wonder....with a population this stupid is it really a bad thing that the elite load them onto cattle cars.they go so willingly

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Consider the cankle slap that is the title 18 violations are the FBI is not going after. The sentence is small time bullshit.
The ones they are not letting onto are the put away for life. And we are still in a war footing a couple carry a death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors