Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this is really true... and the US is really this well-oiled money-making machine for a small group of people, is there hope at all? is Trump on their side? hes stated in the past, "i used to be SO establishment.. im just not anymore" as much as i hate to say it.. If we are as screwed as you make us out to be, (and im not disagreeing) dont you think that electing Trump to fix it is.. i dont know, a little too 'easy'?

It seems to me, if our country was really that corrupt, they wouldnt just sit back and say, "damn, looks like Trump is gonna get elected & ruin us, it was a good run boys!"

were talking about the people who supposedly control the media, the people & the country.. not to mention the money. Do you really think, going off what you said earlier, this election is truly any different? Thats what scares me.
Oh I agree I think it is quite possible if not probable that Trump will betray the people who elected him....but if he does it will only open more people's eyes to the fact that the republic is dead, it will only add more fuel to the fire of a people's uprising..so that is why I will vote for Trump...if he does betray the people the people will finally give up on political solutions, and God willing will vote to either destroy the federal goverment or leave this goverment ....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It scares me too .people change once in washington people loose their soul .Its the temptation of money and power . We need people like our founders willing to risk everything for a belief. I dont know if anyone has belif in anything but self anymore .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So today's terror attacks has MSM once again making the point that not all Muslims are terrorists. I think everyone knows that.

I think I'd like to offer these folks a box of Cheerios. This box of Cheerios had a visit by a plague infected mouse and the mouse left a couple little presents in the box in the form of mouse turds. I took out the ones I saw. Now, 99% of the Cheerios are good. There are only a couple of mouse turds hidden within the good Cheerios. I'd like for a Clinton/Obama/Media supporter to disregard the turd or two and eat the entire box of Cheerios, after all, the vast majority of Cheerios are good Cheerios. If none of them eat the Cheerios, I say it is because they are racist. They simply hate all Cheerios. They treat all Cheerios as mouse turds. Putting that box of mouse turd tainted Cheerios aside until a box is properly screened to be free of mouse turds is not a viable solution. If they don't eat the tainted box of Cheerios, they are racist. Their fear of dying of plague is not a valid argument for not eating the turd tainted Cheerios because 99% of the Cheerios are good.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You just blew my mind with that analogy. There was another attack today? attackS, as in plural? god, its every other day now. Only a matter of time till its in my city, or yours.

:cuss2:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just blew my mind with that analogy. There was another attack today? attackS, as in plural? god, its every other day now. Only a matter of time till its in my city, or yours.

:cuss2:
now your just being racist..anti-woman...homophobic...xenophobic....just close your eyes and keep chanting kumbaya....it'll all go away if you just click your ruby slippers three times and say.."Trumps a nazi,Trump's a nazi,Trumps a nazi.....

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
now your just being racist..anti-woman...homophobic...xenophobic....just close your eyes and keep chanting kumbaya....it'll all go away if you just click your ruby slippers three times and say.."Trumps a nazi,Trump's a nazi,Trumps a nazi.....

My jaw hit the floor when the mainstream news compared Trump to Hitler when he has yet to kill or repress anyone, yet Hillary takes donations from totalitarian-esque countries and has many 'conspiracies' of murder against her- all while painting her as a Woman/Gay loving saint.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think I'd like to offer these folks a box of Cheerios. This box of Cheerios had a visit by a plague infected mouse and the mouse left a couple little presents in the box in the form of mouse turds.
Plague is spread by the fleas the rats carry, not their turds. But you knew that.. ;)

Banning/barring/expelling any particular group is not a real solution. At best, it's a fear-driven reaction that may - may - diminish the possibility of incidents. But it won't eliminate them. There is enough capability and ability to recruit and radicalize legal citizens of any country for any particular cause. Daesh has been very successful recruiting members from the US and Europe to go to Syria & Iraq to fight there.

If you want to make America safe, put up our version of the Great Firewall. If it works for China and North Korea...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plague is spread by the fleas the rats carry, not their turds. But you knew that.. ;)

Banning/barring/expelling any particular group is not a real solution. At best, it's a fear-driven reaction that may - may - diminish the possibility of incidents. But it won't eliminate them. There is enough capability and ability to recruit and radicalize legal citizens of any country for any particular cause. Daesh has been very successful recruiting members from the US and Europe to go to Syria & Iraq to fight there.

If you want to make America safe, put up our version of the Great Firewall. If it works for China and North Korea...

Fuck off and eat the Cheerios.

I'm always up for a decent discussion but when you invoke North Korea to insinuate I'm some kind of isolationist you've shown that you're a waste of time for me. Nobody is suggesting total isolation and to pretend otherwise is disingenuous and dishonest. I'm not nice to disingenuous and dishonest people.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fuck off and eat the Cheerios.

I'm always up for a decent discussion but when you invoke North Korea to insinuate I'm some kind of isolationist you've shown that you're a waste of time for me. Nobody is suggesting total isolation and to pretend otherwise is disingenuous and dishonest. I'm not nice to disingenuous and dishonest people.
Fuck you AND the horse if you can't tell sarcasm when you see it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think the 'clinton machine' has any real power other than over the under educated. Not referring to people who are stupid in general but uneducated on the matters, swayed by propaganda. Every time they try to do something they fail. They lie and get caught, billy boy already did. They try to get warren to make slam ads and use trump supporters in their attacks. Derp. They fail so hard you could hand them 3 rolls of toilet paper to wipe a clean ass and they'd still manage to get shit on their hands.

As for the soldiers who got captured by the iranians, gotta say I'm not sad some are getting in trouble. One reason I wouldn't be good in a situation with stand down orders. You're going to board my vessel, take me as a prisoner, steal my secret codes and info - when I have perfectly good guns? Ha, hell no. You're gonna be eating lead, simple as that. There were epic levels of fail there and that should have never happened. If you're just going to bend over, grab your ankles and hand a foreign force the lube then they have no business wearing the uniform. What a disgrace. May as well outfit them with lollipops and rubberband guns. Name/rank/sn is all that's required, period - and that's IF you're out of ammo and had no other choice.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunatly 90%of Americans are under educated or just dont plain care .college is leftist training grounds.
As far as the Sailors ...they are are brothers but you lower your standards you get shit .they fucked up no doubt its unexceptional but the real story maybe something different obama and kerry have gone out of there way to build up Iran financially and military something stinks in my book we have fucking tratiors in our mists Kerry is a proven POS for what he did in Vietnam. Obama is a muslim . The Republicans (opposition party) are spinless worms who wont say a word to the first black president .But they fucked themselves out of power .They should all get eye cancer and fucking die for selling.out this great country !

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
1776 to 2016 -- 240 years...far longer than Jefferson's recommended interval for revolution. He said we should have one every 20 years or so.

We're way overdue.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think the 'clinton machine' has any real power other than over the under educated. Not referring to people who are stupid in general but uneducated on the matters, swayed by propaganda. Every time they try to do something they fail. They lie and get caught, billy boy already did. They try to get warren to make slam ads and use trump supporters in their attacks. Derp. They fail so hard you could hand them 3 rolls of toilet paper to wipe a clean ass and they'd still manage to get shit on their hands.

As for the soldiers who got captured by the iranians, gotta say I'm not sad some are getting in trouble. One reason I wouldn't be good in a situation with stand down orders. You're going to board my vessel, take me as a prisoner, steal my secret codes and info - when I have perfectly good guns? Ha, hell no. You're gonna be eating lead, simple as that. There were epic levels of fail there and that should have never happened. If you're just going to bend over, grab your ankles and hand a foreign force the lube then they have no business wearing the uniform. What a disgrace. May as well outfit them with lollipops and rubberband guns. Name/rank/sn is all that's required, period - and that's IF you're out of ammo and had no other choice.
That only applies if the country has signed onto the Geneva conventions.

If not.. rape, torture and cruel punishment are in store for you.
As a run of the mill solider, sailor and marine you have a duty to escape.
Not me bucko, as a medic I need to provide aide treatment and medical to the enemy and not escape.

So honestly why anyone is skirting intertrashal waters is just asking for trouble. The CO fucked up and it shit balled down hill. It is a taste of a monkey fucked shit sandwich of things to come.

The Hitlery regime will be worse than now, she has nothing but contempt for our military in all forms.. as a Vet fuck ya motherfuckers who cares, what difference does it make? Saw it and lived through it with her syphilitic rapist husband in office.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prime example of Elite (gopE and Dems) vs the "commoners"

Fucking Jeff Flake http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...p-senator-jeff-flake-suck-it-up-and-pass-tpp/

Assholes one and all.
Once again we are being sold this whole "Manifest Destiny" line of shit...Manifiest Destiny led us into a Civil War and it allowed the elite to flood the country with immigrants and declare open war on all the Western Indian tribes....it allowed robber barons to squash the property rights of individuals and it took the goverment out of the hands of the people and gave it to bankers and the uber wealthy.
This whole drumbeat of "working together" is nothing more than stealing the freedom of the people in exchange for a handfull of beads and some trinkets instead this time it's going to be for a a handfull of minimunm wage jobs and a car full of shiny cheap chinese shit.When the elites of the planet tell you something is inevitable and for your best intreests that's when you need to lock and load, because it means they are going to be putting you on a reservation.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
IMO All it would take for a new American revolution is for all TV to stop working for 90 days.

But--failing that I don't see most folks giving enough of a damn to make it happen.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best analogy I've seen yet to the border issues are those who scream for love and peace and open borders to all, then they go home, close the fence gate behind them when they pull into their driveway, lock the car in the garage, lock the doors and windows at night and set the alarm system. If they're all about free love and openness why not leave the door open at night? What are they afraid of? Certainly not looking to keep 'bad people' out lmao. But then that would take more thought process than latching onto the latest soundbite and repeating it in typical puppet mouth breather fashion.

True, the Geneva convention does lay down the rules. Like everything else there are always loopholes. Such as it's improper to use large caliber rounds on enemy individuals like a .50 cal to take down troops. It is however perfectly legit to take out equipment with a .50 cal. Backpacks are 'equipment' so when gunning with a .50 cal just aim for the pack ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
942dc36600923c18760563cf22e65bd6.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't handle Ted Cruz's dramatics. Like he was going for an oscar every time he spoke. Granted there were worse candidates but he was definitely no outsider, very much an insider. Tried to be a smartmouth smartass and got trumped. Wonder if he's still chuckling at his little jokes now. Wanted to get personal and have his henchmen go after trump personally, didn't like it much when trump did a side by side comparison of milania and heidi lmao. Tried to play up being a 'southern gentleman' but just looked at fiorina when she fell on her ass and didn't help her up. Not much chivalry there. Not that it's how I vote for people other than the obvious fake crap he was trying with the people.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The fix is in Hillary will be elected . The destruction of Trump is just getting started they own the media and the law .

It's just June. Eye roll..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the uncle ted he is refrencing is Ted Nugent.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am with you 100%, America is royally fucked. But we have to start fixing it somewhere, now seems like a very appropriate time. I consider myself young still, mid to late 20's, and i feel upset that the older generations have passed on this weight to our shoulders.

If you wouldve asked people in the 70's, or even 80's-90's, "do you think its possible the US could ever be trillions of dollars in debt?"

They would probably respond: "haha dude, whats a trillion?"

Now we are 20-some trillion in debt(probably more, because students cant pay off their trillion-sum debt, especially in this economy) and nobody seems to care, or be doing anything about it.

Honestly, although hes blasted by the media, im not really scared of Russia. They are just prepared to fuck the US because Putin knows we are unpredictable, but he has no direct intention of wiping out the US, unless we give him a reason to. IMO, he is one of the most level-headed and respect-worthy leaders i have seen in a LONG time. He fricking *loves* his country, and his people love him. Hes well spoken, and a true leader In my opinion. Something we havent seen since the likes of JFK.

I asked my friend the same question the other day, "what are people doing? what are we doing?" its a mess. I really hope Trump can do something about it. I know people always say something like this, but if Hillary does get elected, i am going to move to Canada with my friend and his sister. Im serious.
So move to Canada, you squealing pussy..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Ill do what i want, when i want. If you think im going to get offended by some punk on an online vaping forum, guess again bud.:xD:
If youre taking a stab at my political stance, you should say it like a man, not like a 13 year old. Anyone can talk tough, but can you back it up?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going to side with King on this.
If hier hitlery wins, I can promise you the death camps will be up and running for certain demographics.
It will be worse than the uk of the pussification of self defense gets you sent to prison longer than killing that rapist murder.

Nanny statists will look like extreme right wingers.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill do what i want, when i want. If you think im going to get offended by some punk on an online vaping forum, guess again bud.:xD:
If youre taking a stab at my political stance, you should say it like a man, not like a 13 year old. Anyone can talk tough, but can you back it up?

Half your generation doesn't even know who fought in the Civil War. Yet you blame 80 & 90 year olds for todays crudities. They preserved this nation via WW2. Student debt? Boohoo,, go kiss Sanders ass on the way to Canada. OH! Another terrorist attack. With an S? Been over 20,000 since Y2K. Where you been sonny?..
anothet

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to side with King on this.
If hier hitlery wins, I can promise you the death camps will be up and running for certain demographics.
It will be worse than the uk of the pussification of self defense gets you sent to prison longer than killing that rapist murder.

Nanny statists will look like extreme right wingers.
Self defense, in Canada? No guns. My best 'shot' is to stay here & resist. I at least know the lay of the land..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Half your generation doesn't even know who fought in the Civil War. Yet you blame 80 & 90 year olds for todays crudities. They preserved this nation via WW2. Student debt? Boohoo,, go kiss Sanders ass on the way to Canada. OH! Another terrorist attack. With an S? Been over 20,000 since Y2K. Where you been sonny?..
anothet

Are you completely disregarding the rampant frequency of these attacks on US soil? Of the attacks made by the group ISIS? which is fairly new to this world... Because that is what i was referencing, it seems everyone else understood what i was speaking of, maybe it went over your head.

Yes, i said another, because they are happening on a weekly basis it seems. I made no comment about terrorist attacks in the past, we are talking about the 2016 election here, talking about current and relevant information. You are twisting my words, making it seem as if i disregard all of the terrorist attacks in the past. As unfortunate as those were, i believe the ones going on RIGHT NOW are more relevant to you and i, and no doubt more relevant to the 2016 election, what this thread is titled. Come on man.

Well, who do you blame for the debt we hold? god? fate? yes, i blame the generation who accumulated this debt, or the leaders at the time more specifically. How bout YOU tell me who's fault YOU think it is? because frankly you are just attacking me, and giving no stance of your own, while i defend mine. So ill say again, can you back up that tough talk? refer to my original post, where i said i hope to keep this light-hearted, you dont see me attacking anyone- even if their views differ from mine.

And by the way, I never once mentioned:
-bernie sanders
-student debt

Im not liberal. Bernie sanders is all talk and no action, reminds me of you. We need a leader right now, which is why i will vote for Trump. im assuming you are going to vote for Hillary, based on your snobby comments towards my views. Some leader she is.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are you completely disregarding the rampant frequency of these attacks on US soil? Of the attacks made by the group ISIS? which is fairly new to this world... Because that is what i was referencing, it seems everyone else understood what i was speaking of, maybe it went over your head.

Yes, i said another, because they are happening on a weekly basis it seems. I made no comment about terrorist attacks in the past, we are talking about the 2016 election here, talking about current and relevant information. You are twisting my words, making it seem as if i disregard all of the terrorist attacks in the past. As unfortunate as those were, i believe the ones going on RIGHT NOW are more relevant to you and i, and no doubt more relevant to the 2016 election, what this thread is titled. Come on man.

Well, who do you blame for the debt we hold? god? fate? yes, i blame the generation who accumulated this debt, or the leaders at the time more specifically. How bout YOU tell me who's fault YOU think it is? because frankly you are just attacking me, and giving no stance of your own, while i defend mind. So ill say again, can you back up that tough talk? refer to my original post, where i said i hope to keep this light-hearted, you dont see me attacking anyone- even if their views differ from mine.

-bernie sanders
-student debt

Im not liberal. Bernie sanders is all talk and no action, reminds me of you. We need a leader right now, which is why i will vote for Trump. im assuming you are going to vote for Hillary, based on your snobby comments towards my views. Some leader she is.
She is fucking awesome!!
Just have to ignore treason, murder, pedophilia rape rings, insider trading, hating gays, black, hispanics, military members, veterans, rampant insider trading, lying, and most of all men.

She is a peach of a woman, goddess incarnate...

Hillary+clinton+starter+pack_273b9b_5963627.jpg

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She is fucking awesome!!
Just have to ignore treason, murder, pedophilia rape rings, insider trading, hating gays, black, hispanics, military members, veterans, rampant insider trading, lying, and most of all men.

She is a peach of a woman, goddess incarnate...

Hillary+clinton+starter+pack_273b9b_5963627.jpg
I don't understand why so many LGBT ppl are swooning over Hillary and think Bill's great, too. Does the majority of ppl have no memory to speak of? As for Bill and the LGBT members that think he's great, do they not remember who signed into law DOMA? *shaking head* I know most people are easily distracted with the latest Kardashian bullshit, but still. . .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't understand why so many LGBT ppl are swooning over Hillary and think Bill's great, too. Does the majority of ppl have no memory to speak of? As for Bill and the LGBT members that think he's great, do they not remember who signed into law DOMA? *shaking head* I know most people are easily distracted with the latest Kardashian bullshit, but still. . .
Dat ass tho!!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Canadian reference was about Ted Cruz I believe. :p Given he was born in Canada. I know they tried to compare being born to an American citizen mother to being born on a U.S. military installation but they're not quite the same. Regardless of country when on a base or inside an embassy it's technically American soil. Not simply an American on foreign soil.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best analogy I've seen yet to the border issues are those who scream for love and peace and open borders to all, then they go home, close the fence gate behind them when they pull into their driveway, lock the car in the garage, lock the doors and windows at night and set the alarm system. If they're all about free love and openness why not leave the door open at night? What are they afraid of? Certainly not looking to keep 'bad people' out lmao. But then that would take more thought process than latching onto the latest soundbite and repeating it in typical puppet mouth breather fashion.

True, the Geneva convention does lay down the rules. Like everything else there are always loopholes. Such as it's improper to use large caliber rounds on enemy individuals like a .50 cal to take down troops. It is however perfectly legit to take out equipment with a .50 cal. Backpacks are 'equipment' so when gunning with a .50 cal just aim for the pack ;)

The best anology for open borders is Mark zukenberg...the little cretin who owns fascistbook....he conspires with Merkel to censor the voice of the German people as muslim hordes invade the country..he finannces open borders in the US...meanwhile he buys up all the houses around his home in Ca, so he can have a secure border around his home there...and at his house in Hawaii he build a huge stone wall around it.....

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Well, who do you blame for the debt we hold? god? fate? yes, i blame the generation who accumulated this debt, or the leaders at the time more specifically. How bout YOU tell me who's fault YOU think it is? because frankly you are just attacking me, and giving no stance of your own, while i defend mine. So ill say again, can you back up that tough talk? refer to my original post, where i said i hope to keep this light-hearted, you dont see me attacking anyone- even if their views differ from mine.

-bernie sanders
-student debt

To say deaths of the past is irrelevant is preposterous.
I work in the Trust Dept. of a multinational bank. I'm an Economist & research commodities.
The past is important to form baselines for trend analysis.
Attacks on American soil are due to work place violence & assault rifles. Or so says Obama. Who am i to question a just & prurient government. I'm not FBI nor NSA. Are you?
The Public debt cannot be repaid. Was run up by the Bush Crime Syndacate, then just piled on by Obama.
You did mention student debt, an angst of your empty generation.
You are a product of a miserable Kali educational system.
Oh,, will your parents let you go to Canada?..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
To say deaths of the past is irrelevant is preposterous.

I made no comment about terrorist attacks in the past, we are talking about the 2016 election here, talking about current and relevant information. You are twisting my words, making it seem as if i disregard all of the terrorist attacks in the past. As unfortunate as those were, i believe the ones going on RIGHT NOW are more relevant to you and i, and no doubt more relevant to the 2016 election, what this thread is titled. Come on man.

Again, i NEVER said the previous deaths were IRRELEVANT. i said the terrorist attacks going on right now are MORE RELEVANT. The difference between those two statements is very clear and distinct. you are so incompetent its a joke. Youre rambling on about stuff nobody else is talking about.

Later dude, this is my last message to you. I have no intention to debate someone who can't even read.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Again, i NEVER said the previous deaths were IRRELEVANT. i said the terrorist attacks going on right now are MORE RELEVANT. The difference between those two statements is very clear and distinct. you are so incompetent its a joke. Youre rambling on about stuff nobody else is talking about.

Later dude, this is my last message to you. I have no intention to debate someone who can't even read.
I can read & comprehend, you can read but have a problem with comprehension. You make assumptions with no verifiable facts. I'm going to vote for Hillary? Where did that come from? Your overworked mind?
War has a dramatic effect on commodity pricing and is germane to a discussion about radical islam.
I don't own this website, i make statements & willing to supply data.
Feel free to play some more. I await your next post..

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh show me how brutality today is more relevant than Sandy Hooks, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon.
I've parlayed my 'incompetence' into a 6 figure salary. Just barely..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors