Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People in states with small populations should totally get 20 times as many votes for president as people who live in states with larger populations. There's an idea we can all get behind.

I think a fairer way to look at it would be to abandon the electoral college, or at least to distribute electoral votes proportionally as compared to actual votes. Since I live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia, my vote doesn't count. Every vote here is going to go to Hillary, even though a ton of people will vote for Trump or Johnson (my favorite, since my favorite is always the most popular non-ruling-party candidate, regardless of what he/she stands for). So you vote for Hillary or your vote doesn't count. Same thing for every single American that lives in a reliably "red" or "blue" state - your vote doesn't count, period. Entrust your vote to your senators, who represent the majority within your state, and your vote still doesn't count (unless you're in the majority for your particular hamlet and don't give a fuck about hearing your neighbors' voices). I think the only justice comes from giving every vote, value, be it a Republican vote in a blue state or a Democratic vote in a red state, or a non-puppet vote in any state.

I went looking for new threads from new vapers needing advice, found little aside from a bunch of conversations amongst the veterans, including dumpster fires like this thread that discourage participation. Maybe I'm missing something and I'll find it next time I hit the 'new posts' button...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck that noise Dave.
My senators are some of the most treasonous wretched cocksuckers only next to cali's.
If there were term limits on those non productive leeches I might consider it when I abandon all hope and wish for more government into my life.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The issue with many politicians whether state or federal level is the fact that it's their livelihood so they already have a self serving agenda over doing what's beneficial or right for the people. It's about job security. With re-elections or offices that have no term limits especially.

It's much like a salesman, they're not going to be honest with you. Not totally honest anyway. If they truly have a sound product (or legislation when it comes to gov) they have no issue standing behind it. If they know they have a shitty product they're not going to admit it and inform you they're a poor choice or have failed policy, they'll distract you by dazzling with some other bullshit to take the focus off the issue. If they were honest they'd point you in a different direction losing the sale or revealing their shortcomings and inefficiencies and risk the very thing that puts money in their own pockets. There's inherently a conflict of interest.

Imagine a mattress salesman telling you to go to some other store because there's something better over there. Even the ones who want to do right by people when it comes down to it, they care more about paying their bills and keeping their wife or husband happy than they do about how well you sleep at night. It's just how it is. Rarely if ever are you going to find a salesman who says you know, I care far too much about you as a complete stranger to lie to you. I don't need this paycheck, I don't need to keep my job here. Yea, right.

The other thing that scares me are the people who get to vote. I'm not even talking about the people who have different political opinions, I'm talking about the ones who when asked who the speaker of the house is give an answer like "Bose?". They have driving tests, why not voter tests. Or the sanctuary cities where illegal's get to vote because the state gave them id's and crap. That's a bit of a conflict of interest, kind of like someone being hauled into court then also getting to serve on their own jury and affecting their outcome. "of course I'm not guilty!" - really?

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not directed at any one individual, but at an idea..
Tyranny of the majority is a bad idea. A republic is not a pure democracy.

Just think about it.

50.1% could vote away everything you hold sacred...is this what you are advocating?

If so, may I heartily suggest you go fuck yourself.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly Smokie. Much like people skew Trump's message and paint him to be a racist or bigot. He gets up and says how he wants to put America first and everyone twists it. Where did he say he was only for a white rich America? He said Americans - and then you have protests. Especially with hispanics like happens in California.

Considering all the legal hispanic people in this country, I don't get their outrage. They wave the Mexican flag, jumping up and down demanding to be heard. It's like when Trump says he wants to improve the safety of Americans and improve jobs for Americans.. you're an American! That applies to you too jackass.

Unless of course they don't identify with being American, maybe that's why they feel Trump's message is against them.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not directed at any one individual, but at an idea..
Tyranny of the majority is a bad idea. A republic is not a pure democracy.

Just think about it.

50.1% could vote away everything you hold sacred...is this what you are advocating?

If so, may I heartily suggest you go fuck yourself.
What do we do then? Have a split bi-government system? One half of the country sitting on one side, the other half sitting on the other? I don't mean to poke the bear but it goes both ways.

So instead of having the people vote and only being able to pick one side or the other based on the majority we should have .. the intelligent and informed making the rules for everyone else? What happens when those in control decide they're intelligent and you're the drone and decide that vaping is bad for you so you don't get to. Or they decide you don't know squat about how to run your life so in the future you don't get to vote at all anymore.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
There will never be 100% on "one side"

There will always be a division no matter how you organize the government. Society is not now nor ever has it been--nor ever will it be--a single group.

The division between "left and right" has always existed throughout our history. The pendulum gets pushed one way during one to several administrations and then gets pushed back the other way by succeeding administrations---

Push hard when it's your turn ;)

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
An addendum...allowing pure democracy would allow that pendulum to be pushed much farther than the current system allows.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I think that's the point of government. One side pushes to make advances, the other pushes back to make advances for their ideals - in the end it lands right back where it started. The masses don't advance while the government perpetuates job security indefinitely. It's a wonder anything gets done.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The biggest problem with that right now is that the last couple times "our team" had the ball we just ran out the clock instead of advancing the ball.

Consequently the "fans" got pissed off and fired the coach and brought in Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly Smokie. Much like people skew Trump's message and paint him to be a racist or bigot. He gets up and says how he wants to put America first and everyone twists it. Where did he say he was only for a white rich America? He said Americans - and then you have protests. Especially with hispanics like happens in California.

Considering all the legal hispanic people in this country, I don't get their outrage. They wave the Mexican flag, jumping up and down demanding to be heard. It's like when Trump says he wants to improve the safety of Americans and improve jobs for Americans.. you're an American! That applies to you too jackass.

Unless of course they don't identify with being American, maybe that's why they feel Trump's message is against them.
The narritive being pushed by the goverment , the media, the churches,the bankers, the corporations, is Un-American..it's Un-British,Un-French,Un-Nigerian,Un-Vietnamese...it is for a New World Order...Our childeren in state run schools are being indoctrnated to give up the vote and join a global technocracy.Our History is villified and rewritten so as to justify the destruction of our country, and to discredit the idea of a nation of self determination by the people.Our childeren are being taught to forge their own chains of slavery....The left openly looks to destroy America...hell the entire illegal alien issue is meant to destroy the idea of representive goverment, to destroy the idea of citienship, and ballot boxes.....the contempt that Obama has for American law is no accident . he is getting the populace to legitamize in their minds the idea of a dictatorship, he is domesticating Americans to Obey the technocrats.The stupid are being sold a bill of goods that the global borg will manifiest Utopia, and the only fly in the ointment if human freedom.If we would all just ...OBEY......

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They say there's nowhere for Trump to cut government spending to pay for necessities. I have a feeling that tax dollars spent on universities like UNC to fund research (if you can call it that) on microaggressions is a good place to start. Millions for some jerkoff to decide that identifying as "American", offering someone to play a round of golf or complimenting a woman on her shoes as offensive.

I would almost respect the left some if they could manage to make a point but they're so busy tripping over themselves saying meaningless words and squandering their time and efforts. Each party did their research and gave reports on Benghazi, the republicans looked into things that went on, the misinformation given to the people, the trail of weapons given to the groups responsible for attacking the embassy etc. The left gives their report on Benghazi and somehow managed to mention Trump's name not only more than any of the other victims involved, they mentioned his name more than two of the soldiers who lost their lives in the attack combined. Trump had 0 to do with Benghazi and yet his name takes center stage in their report? The derp is strong with that group.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone who has ever worked in any capacity for the govt whether it's Civil Service, Military or contractor can easily put lie to the inability to cut spending.

A 10% cut across the board is easily achievable just for starters.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People in states with small populations should totally get 20 times as many votes for president as people who live in states with larger populations. There's an idea we can all get behind.

There is a fine example of an obtuse, or simply ignorant, statement.

As it stands, California in which your vote doesn't count and you bitch about, has 55 electoral college votes. Idaho has 4.

California is one state. Idaho is one state. Both, as States, are supposed to be equal.

California represents the people within California. Idaho represents the people within Idaho.

As it stands, Asshat, not only does your vote not count in California because of California's population, my vote in Idaho does not count because of California's population. California gets 20 times as many votes(it's actually closer to 15 times) as Idaho.

Populations are represented in the House of Representatives. As such, California with a high population has more Representatives than Idaho with a smaller population. As it should be.

The President Represents the 50 United States, as a whole. The only way that happens is if each State has equal say in who the President is. If one state has 15 times the say than another as is the case now, the States are not Represented equally. California can, and does, elect a President that favors California as a State over other States.

So, you and California can fuck off. It's like saying China should get 50 times more votes in the UN than the US because China has 50 times more people. The thought is ridiculous. Each Nation in the United Nations is represented equally(except for the "veto" power of the superpowers) no matter of the individual population of particapating Nations. The US certainly would not join a Union where one Nation, China, had more power simply because it has more people than the US. It's simply ridiculous.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brexit is what happens when member States/Nations are not happy with the "Union". It may be bloody, or not, but States can leave. When Idaho and other States are not equally represented and States like California are overly Represented, there is no reason for them to stay in the "Union". ;)

Anyway. Here is Farage, Poking a stick in the eye of the "Union".

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a fine example of an obtuse, or simply ignorant, statement.

As it stands, California in which your vote doesn't count and you bitch about, has 55 electoral college votes. Idaho has 4.

California is one state. Idaho is one state. Both, as States, are supposed to be equal.

California represents the people within California. Idaho represents the people within Idaho.

As it stands, Asshat, not only does your vote not count in California because of California's population, my vote in Idaho does not count because of California's population. California gets 20 times as many votes(it's actually closer to 15 times) as Idaho.

Populations are represented in the House of Representatives. As such, California with a high population has more Representatives than Idaho with a smaller population. As it should be.

The President Represents the 50 United States, as a whole. The only way that happens is if each State has equal say in who the President is. If one state has 15 times the say than another as is the case now, the States are not Represented equally. California can, and does, elect a President that favors California as a State over other States.

So, you and California can fuck off. It's like saying China should get 50 times more votes in the UN than the US because China has 50 times more people. The thought is ridiculous. Each Nation in the United Nations is represented equally(except for the "veto" power of the superpowers) no matter of the individual population of particapating Nations. The US certainly would not join a Union where one Nation, China, had more power simply because it has more people than the US. It's simply ridiculous.
Also that population that California has..is just that population of which millions are not citizens and yet they get political represenation in our goverment..it would be like american tourists getting political representation in mexico.The DNC floods Ca. with mexicans for those electorial votes.Agsin the only problem the DNC has with America is that it is full of Americans.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think a fairer way to look at it would be to abandon the electoral college, or at least to distribute electoral votes proportionally as compared to actual votes. Since I live in the People's Republic of Kalifornia, my vote doesn't count. Every vote here is going to go to Hillary, even though a ton of people will vote for Trump or Johnson (my favorite, since my favorite is always the most popular non-ruling-party candidate, regardless of what he/she stands for). So you vote for Hillary or your vote doesn't count. Same thing for every single American that lives in a reliably "red" or "blue" state - your vote doesn't count, period. Entrust your vote to your senators, who represent the majority within your state, and your vote still doesn't count (unless you're in the majority for your particular hamlet and don't give a fuck about hearing your neighbors' voices). I think the only justice comes from giving every vote, value, be it a Republican vote in a blue state or a Democratic vote in a red state, or a non-puppet vote in any state.

I went looking for new threads from new vapers needing advice, found little aside from a bunch of conversations amongst the veterans, including dumpster fires like this thread that discourage participation. Maybe I'm missing something and I'll find it next time I hit the 'new posts' button...
snarky and pointless drive by comment per usual.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Time One major flaw in that argument is the election of senators as is currently done as opposed to the way it was when state legislators appointed senators. If we eliminate the election and return to how it used to be then that might be a viable solution... but properly analyzing that would require far more thought than I can apply while running on only one mug of coffee.
only if state legislatures were in session. If not, appointed by state Governor. With a wink & a nod few state legislatures were in session..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also that population that California has..is just that population of which millions are not citizens and yet they get political represenation in our goverment..it would be like american tourists getting political representation in mexico.The DNC floods Ca. with mexicans for those electorial votes.Agsin the only problem the DNC has with America is that it is full of Americans.

How many States do you think would have joined the Union at the Founding if the process for of appointing a President was "The State with the highest population gets the most say".

There is a reason it was done the way it was. No State would have joined a Union if it had little say in who the President was. Each State was given equal say for the obvious reason that each State wanted equal representation for President. The Founders founded the House of Representatives to give the people equal say. The Senate so the States would have equal say as States. The Presidency was tasked to the Senate, for equal representative by the States, not to the House of Representatives for the President to represent the population. The President is supposed to represent the States as a whole.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Equal vs Proportional representation was the most contentious item debated at the Constitutional Convention. No one wanted a bicameral Congress. Later referred to as "the great compromise"..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or the fact that fucking tratior mush mouth Kerry thanked the Iranians for releasing our saliors now a report finds the Iranians were in violation of law for doing it .....like we needed a report to tell us that ...they got passwords for computer systems from our saliors ( who broke their code of conduct) .but who gives a fuck at least no muslims were hurt or called names !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wonder if the Iranians provided Bible's to our Navy men..

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God bless our saliors they are our brothers but someone needs to take charge .name ,rank birthdate thats it ! Well now we can send a platoon of transgender soldiers to rescue them next time . Obama the left and their puppets the Republicans have successfully Transformed America! We have been torn down without a bullet being fired ! Get a helmet the next few years will be worse

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fix is in Hillary will be elected . The destruction of Trump is just getting started they own the media and the law .

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I dont understand why everyone says Hillary will be elected. Sure, democrats have a slight advantage going into *every* election, but i think Trump has a real shot. Alot of people like him, but more importantly, alot of people really dislike Hillary. Myself included.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dems have a big advantage money wise and media wise .Clinton's pr people are ruthless and skilled at destroying people . How do you think with all her problems and baggage she still leads in polls?

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Polls mean nothing.. obviously democrats poll more democrats than republicans. That is why she 'leads' in polls. Trump just posted a picture of him 'leading' in the polls on his instagram.. i am not trying to sound instulting- just informing- anyone who knows anything about politics scoffs at poll facts, they just arent reliable.

Although it is true what you said about the Clinton campaign, literally everyone laughed at trump and said he would never win the canidacy, but here we are. im not joking, people in the world of politics would LAUGH at the idea Trump would win the republican nominee. But now he has.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People who pay attention know the polls mean nothing ....to the zombies it means vote clinton trump cant win

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I understand the point you are making. And you may be right. But i cannot understand why someone would think, "damn, the canidate i wanted to win isnt going to win according to these polls... might as well vote for the other canidate that i dont like."

Do you really think people would do that? seems like a really weak attempt by the media to get votes, but i really cant see anyone with half a brain using that logic. Thats what a 'democracy' is all about, anyway.

what i COULD see is people saying, "damn, the canidate i want to win isnt going to win, i guess theres no point in voting" But still- those people are idiots. EVERY vote counts.. especially if you live in a swing state. Those are going to be immensely important in this election, specifically.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed , but we are the country that elected Obama twice !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know if anyone can fix the mess thats been created .but i do know we cant let it continue and Trump is a start .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have air force that cant keep their planes running for lack of parts ,the smallest Navy since WW1 .China and Russia are more aggressive in land and sea grabs .Iran will have a bomb and a means of delivery.....and our Secretary of Defense thinks having transgender soldiers is our most inportant issuie at this time . Have we gone mad ! I have nothing against gays or transgender but what the fuck does it have to do with creating a fighting force ! We are Rome ! Could we storm Normandy beach again? Can you do it in high heels ? What the fuck is going on !!!!

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am with you 100%, America is royally fucked. But we have to start fixing it somewhere, now seems like a very appropriate time. I consider myself young still, mid to late 20's, and i feel upset that the older generations have passed on this weight to our shoulders.

If you wouldve asked people in the 70's, or even 80's-90's, "do you think its possible the US could ever be trillions of dollars in debt?"

They would probably respond: "haha dude, whats a trillion?"

Now we are 20-some trillion in debt(probably more, because students cant pay off their trillion-sum debt, especially in this economy) and nobody seems to care, or be doing anything about it.

Honestly, although hes blasted by the media, im not really scared of Russia. They are just prepared to fuck the US because Putin knows we are unpredictable, but he has no direct intention of wiping out the US, unless we give him a reason to. IMO, he is one of the most level-headed and respect-worthy leaders i have seen in a LONG time. He fricking *loves* his country, and his people love him. Hes well spoken, and a true leader In my opinion. Something we havent seen since the likes of JFK.

I asked my friend the same question the other day, "what are people doing? what are we doing?" its a mess. I really hope Trump can do something about it. I know people always say something like this, but if Hillary does get elected, i am going to move to Canada with my friend and his sister. Im serious.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our president does not love our country. I hope Trump can get the ball rolling on saving us .We are bankrupt in debt and morals as a country . We have been fundamentally transformed as he promised .
Russia doesnt want a war with us but they will take what they want if we continue to sit back and let them .Putin knows Obama is weak he knows what Obama is .Putin is old school KGB . Obama is a comunity organizer. Clinton is a career criminal that will do anything for money and power .
Trump has at least built a fortune by himself he knows what work is .

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Polls are used to manipulate public opinion. Anyone can run a poll and get whatever result they desire.

Simple. Say you want to use a sample group of 1000 people...(typical size lately)

First, determine the outcome you want. Next, select 3 to 10 sample groups (or more if needed). Next--ask all groups the same set of questions...pick the sample group that gives the best result to support your desired outcome and discard the rest.

Or, Pick 5000 people, ask them all the questions--cherry pick the 1000 that best suit your needs.

Cynical? I would say yes-- BUT--factual? You betcha.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am with you 100%, America is royally fucked. But we have to start fixing it somewhere, now seems like a very appropriate time. I consider myself young still, mid to late 20's, and i feel upset that the older generations have passed on this weight to our shoulders.

If you wouldve asked people in the 70's, or even 80's-90's, "do you think its possible the US could ever be trillions of dollars in debt?"

They would probably respond: "haha dude, whats a trillion?"

Now we are 20-some trillion in debt(probably more, because students cant pay off their trillion-sum debt, especially in this economy) and nobody seems to care, or be doing anything about it.

Honestly, although hes blasted by the media, im not really scared of Russia. They are just prepared to fuck the US because Putin knows we are unpredictable, but he has no direct intention of wiping out the US, unless we give him a reason to. IMO, he is one of the most level-headed and respect-worthy leaders i have seen in a LONG time. He fricking *loves* his country, and his people love him. Hes well spoken, and a true leader In my opinion. Something we havent seen since the likes of JFK.

I asked my friend the same question the other day, "what are people doing? what are we doing?" its a mess. I really hope Trump can do something about it. I know people always say something like this, but if Hillary does get elected, i am going to move to Canada with my friend and his sister. Im serious.

You have a good head on your shoulders.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

20 Trillion is part of the debt. Look at the state debt, local debt, personal debt. And the 20 Trillion does not include unfunded liabilities, look them up.

No, Russia is not a threat. Not unless the US continues to make them one. We hear allot about Russia and China lately, in the media. But this is an attempt to scare voters into keeping the elite in power. A common enemy so to speak. While I agree with keeping our military strong, our biggest problems are our own globalist policies.

I think Trump has a pretty good shot at winning.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, for the '08 primaries I was for Ron Paul. But I couldn't vote in the primaries(it was actually a caucus) because the state's GOP required a signature on a pledge to vote for the GOP nominee in the general election to participate in the caucus . I wouldn't sign the pledge even though it was not binding in any way. I would not make a promise I would not keep. I did not join the Republican Party and did not vote for Ron Paul at the caucus, though I would have liked to.

It seems the GOP has no integrity. They don't bat an eye when they sign their name to a pledge and then break their pledge. They don't value their own name. They overtly tarnish their name. The candidates all signed a pledge to support the nominee. Most have broken that pledge. Not that it's a surprise. Many of the GOP signed a pledge to defund Obombacare. Most of them broke their pledge.

Trump is correct. They should be inelligable to be in office. If they'll sign their name to a pledge and then fudge on it, how am I supposed to believe they will keep to the oath they swore to? Do they keep their Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag?

If they could not keep the pledge, they did not have to sign the pledge. I'm old school I guess. When I say I'll do something, I do it. If I think I might not be able to do something, I say I might not be able to do it. I don't make the promise.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither party WANTS citizen participation...they don't want you on their centrl committees they DON"T want your imput...they want to place a group of so called activists or rather their buddies who they know are corruptable on the committes who decide the political parties policy....if the average citizen tries an participate in the activities of either party they will be shown the door one way or another..I know this from personal experince.The idea of reprsenative goverment is being eroded we are entering a phase where once again the people are being sold the lie that a small group of technocrats and elite are the only ones qualified to goveren..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Neither party WANTS citizen participation...they don't want you on their centrl committees they DON"T want your imput...they want to place a group of so called activists or rather their buddies who they know are corruptable on the committes who decide the political parties policy....if the average citizen tries an participate in the activities of either party they will be shown the door one way or another..I know this from personal experince.The idea of reprsenative goverment is being eroded we are entering a phase where once again the people are being sold the lie that a small group of technocrats and elite are the only ones qualified to goveren..

If this is really true... and the US is really this well-oiled money-making machine for a small group of people, is there hope at all? is Trump on their side? hes stated in the past, "i used to be SO establishment.. im just not anymore" as much as i hate to say it.. If we are as screwed as you make us out to be, (and im not disagreeing) dont you think that electing Trump to fix it is.. i dont know, a little too 'easy'?

It seems to me, if our country was really that corrupt, they wouldnt just sit back and say, "damn, looks like Trump is gonna get elected & ruin us, it was a good run boys!"

were talking about the people who supposedly control the media, the people & the country.. not to mention the money. Do you really think, going off what you said earlier, this election is truly any different? Thats what scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors