Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
To say deaths of the past is irrelevant is preposterous.
I work in the Trust Dept. of a multinational bank. I'm an Economist & research commodities.
The past is important to form baselines for trend analysis.
Attacks on American soil are due to work place violence & assault rifles. Or so says Obama. Who am i to question a just & prurient government. I'm not FBI nor NSA. Are you?
The Public debt cannot be repaid. Was run up by the Bush Crime Syndacate, then just piled on by Obama.
You did mention student debt, an angst of your empty generation.
You are a product of a miserable Kali educational system.
Oh,, will your parents let you go to Canada?..
You forgot the mention ass fucked to death by Billary and Hitlery. There was no time that we were in the black it was hidden and fucked around with to hide the failings.
Then the removal of certain restrictions, the conflicting interests and the fucking Bawrny blubbergums franks did with the head of fanny may.

It has been one ass fucking since 92.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh show me how brutality today is more relevant than Sandy Hooks, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon.
I've parlayed my 'incompetence' into a 6 figure salary. Just barely..
Depends since none of the ones that were not on the actual narrative are ever fucking mentioned.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
36WIlWJ.png

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh show me how brutality today is more relevant than Sandy Hooks, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon.
I've parlayed my 'incompetence' into a 6 figure salary. Just barely..

I am not insulting you, only your comments towards my statements. What you do in your personal life is none of my business.

The brutality today is more relevant because it is by the group ISIS, a radical muslim group set on instituting Shariah law around the world through Jihad, or holy wars. there are millions of muslims around the world who follow them, and are willing to sacrifice their life for this cause. This is much more significant than random shootings, as horrific as they were, these were RANDOM acts of violence. This is organized crime in the form of radical religious brainwashing.

Now, we can talk about the politics of those incidences, and what led up to them, how to prevent them in the future.. but there have been random acts of violence since the dawn of modern day societies. You made this point yourself. There has been no society without violence. So yes, i believe that discussing the recent terrorist attacks, the elephant in the room isis, is more relevant to you and i, this 2016 election, and this thread. That is all i was getting at, and you continually overlooked my statements of this fact.

I am not downplaying sandy hook. I am not downplaying the boston marathon bombing. But do you hear anyone discussing those events in regard to the 2016 election? NO. They talk about ISIS on the news all day. Its apples and oranges man, you keep bringing up previous events, and taking my statements out of context. I do not wish to discuss those events right now, that would be for a different discussion altogether. Do you not agree?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not insulting you, only your comments towards my statements. What you do in your personal life is none of my business.

The brutality today is more relevant because it is by the group ISIS, a radical muslim group set on instituting Shariah law around the world through Jihad, or holy wars. there are millions of muslims around the world who follow them, and are willing to sacrifice their life for this cause. This is much more significant than random shootings, as horrific as they were, these were RANDOM acts of violence. This is organized crime in the form of radical religious brainwashing.

Now, we can talk about the politics of those incidences, and what led up to them, how to prevent them in the future.. but there have been random acts of violence since the dawn of modern day societies. You made this point yourself. There has been no society without violence. So yes, i believe that discussing the recent terrorist attacks, the elephant in the room isis, is more relevant to you and i, this 2016 election, and this thread. That is all i was getting at, and you continually overlooked my statements of this fact.

I am not downplaying sandy hook. I am not downplaying the boston marathon bombing. But do you hear anyone discussing those events in regard to the 2016 election? NO. They talk about ISIS on the news all day. Its apples and oranges man, you keep bringing up previous events, and taking my statements out of context. I do not wish to discuss those events right now, that would be for a different discussion altogether. Do you not agree?
So lets break some shit down. ISIS is a created tool from the then sec. of state... Hillary. Who the fuck do you think sold them weapons? Part of what benghazi was to silence the diplomat that was killed before he could blow the fuckery whistle on hitlery.
The fall of Libya was the hand up ISIS needed as a cover story.

Sandy hook. Um the freaky little motherfucker is the son of someone in the LIBOR scandal. So you tell me.

So those fit the narrative to try and strip rights away from us.
I still say the first paris attack that was stopped would have been epic. Only the off duty service members stopped it cold.
One dude was stabbed. Spencer Stone
The next week a podunk town community college was shot up (I believe in an attempt to get the one of the guys from paris.) Alek Skarlatos.

And as for Boston.. just a few to many PMCs running around. Something smelled way off about that.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And your accusation about about me voting for Aunt Hilley.
The past events are extremely important. They will be used as a preponderance of evidence to kill the 2nd ammendment.
Do you believe in the right to bear arms?
Would you really leave (betray) YOUR country?
Oh yea,, king louis, pulsevape, ace, time, BIG NASTY are all invited to my 4th bbq.
Just come to Davie Fl. Ask for the Bankster bbq location.
I make this offer knowing no one will take me up on it. Next year mabey.
Take a little time to thank the brave Ladies & Men that gave us this beautiful land..

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So lets break some shit down. ISIS is a created tool from the then sec. of state... Hillary. Who the fuck do you think sold them weapons? Part of what benghazi was to silence the diplomat that was killed before he could blow the fuckery whistle on hitlery.
The fall of Libya was the hand up ISIS needed as a cover story.

Sandy hook. Um the freaky little motherfucker is the son of someone in the LIBOR scandal. So you tell me.

So those fit the narrative to try and strip rights away from us.
I still say the first paris attack that was stopped would have been epic. Only the off duty service members stopped it cold.
One dude was stabbed. Spencer Stone
The next week a podunk town community college was shot up (I believe in an attempt to get the one of the guys from paris.) Alek Skarlatos.

And as for Boston.. just a few to many PMCs running around. Something smelled way off about that.
For those that don't know London Inter Bank Offer Rate. Holy grail of finance these days. Oh whatever happened to the GNP?..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The past events are extremely important. They will be used as a preponderance of evidence to kill the 2nd ammendment.
Do you believe in the right to bear arms? FUCK YES I DO!

Would you really leave (betray) YOUR country? The gov. broke oath first. "I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;. As far as the presnut part goes his orders have been unlawful from day one.

Oh yea,, king louis, pulsevape, ace, time, BIG NASTY are all invited to my 4th bbq.
Take a little time to thank the brave Ladies & Men that gave us this beautiful land..

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do you believe in the right to bear arms?
Would you really leave (betray) YOUR country?

well, how bout you tell us what you think about the 2016 election then, because you seem to want to bring up everything but this subject. Like i said, thats what this thread is about. You insulted my comments where i said ill vote for trump, and you have yet to give your stance, so yes i said i assume you vote for hillary. i didnt 'accuse' you of anything, twisting my words again.

Leaving a country because i dont like how the government is behaving isnt betrayal. I was born here, i am not a prisoner. Call yourself a patriot and me a traitor, Ill go where the best quality of living is.
Because if you think the american people will start a revolution, you are wrong, they will submit to a life of virtual reality before they take up arms to our government. And you can take that statement to the bank & cash it, because you know its true. People will talk online all day about a revolution, but everyone is a follower. There will be no catalyst. The media controls everyone. It will be censored as a terrorist attack or a crazy person. It just wont happen.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can lead a horse to water, but i can't make 'said' horse piss..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well, how bout you tell us what you think about the 2016 election then, because you seem to want to bring up everything but this subject. Like i said, thats what this thread is about. You insulted my comments where i said ill vote for trump, and you have yet to give your stance, so yes i said i assume you vote for hillary. i didnt 'accuse' you of anything, twisting my words again.

Leaving a country because i dont like how the government is behaving isnt betrayal. I was born here, i am not a prisoner. Call yourself a patriot and me a traitor, Ill go where the best quality of living is.
Because if you think the american people will start a revolution, you are wrong, they will submit to a life of virtual reality before they take up arms to our government. And you can take that statement to the bank & cash it, because you know its true. People will talk online all day about a revolution, but everyone is a follower. There will be no catalyst. The media controls everyone. It will be censored as a terrorist attack or a crazy person. It just wont happen.
I think that is where you are wrong. You can only keep piling on the fucking horrible for so long before people snap.
The first shot across the bow is hitlery care.
Keep piling on the bullshit and people will fight back, it is not same but it kind of is as when the folks got fed up with the king's bullshit in the 1700s.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think that is where you are wrong. You can only keep piling on the fucking horrible for so long before people snap.
Keep piling on the bullshit and people will fight back, it is not same but it kind of is as when the folks got fed up with the king's bullshit in the 1700s.

trust me, i hope im wrong. I hope the people stand up for themselves. But as marco was quick to point out, my generation does not care about any of this. It is much different than the king in the 1700's, because now we are all cellphone addicted zombies in a media controlled world. I just really doubt any widescale revolt would happen, but i think everyone would like to see a stand-up for our rights. I guess time will only tell

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
trust me, i hope im wrong. I hope the people stand up for themselves. But as marco was quick to point out, my generation does not care about any of this. It is much different than the king in the 1700's, because now we are all cellphone addicted zombies in a media controlled world. I just really doubt any widescale revolt would happen, but i think everyone would like to see a stand-up for our rights. I guess time will only tell
Tougher to do when the great commiefornia outlawed arms.
Rocks and cocktails will only get your so far when the other side is sniping motherfuckers. Just ask the Palestinians how well that works under IDF sniper fire.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tougher to do when the great commiefornia outlawed arms.
Rocks and cocktails will only get your so far when the other side is sniping motherfuckers. Just ask the Palestinians how well that works under IDF sniper fire.

The palistinians have been getting bent-over for decades. But then if you ask the jews they will say theyve been robbed of their country. Its a very touchy subject. Religion kills more people than anything else on this planet, yet we are men of the 21st century. Frankly our technology is the only slim line between us and hundreds of years ago, the behavior of people has not changed much, if at all.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The palistinians have been getting bent-over for decades. But then if you ask the jews they will say theyve been robbed of their country. Its a very touchy subject. Religion kills more people than anything else on this planet, yet we are men of the 21st century. Frankly our technology is the only slim line between us and hundreds of years ago, the behavior of people has not changed much, if at all.
I was referring to the recent semi auto bans in Ca.
Tough to rise up, take up arms and fight when you have been disarmed.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats the point of disarming...but you knew that

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gee, Gun Control & Democrats. Makes you wonder if they are concerned the people might revolt.....

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Gee, Gun Control & Democrats. Makes you wonder if they are concerned the people might revolt.....

I dont doubt at all they are concerned about it. I just doubt it will happen. Especially with all of this terror going on, the people would be fighting a two-front war. Makes you think, huh

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have to think General Petraeus is feeling like a real sucker today . But hey he only won the war in Iraq not like clinton who has done ...........well shes a woman .

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Comey bends over,, clintons laughing Cornhole him..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The law only applies to who the king chooses.

Just-us.

Hitlery was criminally negligent and will likely not be charged.

You don't need "intent" for criminal charges. Leave your dog in the car on a hot day and no matter how much you love your dog and your intent was not to harm the dog, you can be charged for any harm to the dog.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comey says she didnt mean to do it . Just careless. I m gonna use that next time i get a speeding ticket . You cant fine me for being careless with my speed i didnt mean it . I dont think a prosecutor would take on that case .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Billy the rapist and pedophile.. could have been corn holing Lynch for immunity if he turned states evidence.
I know it is fantasy but we could pray that is true.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watched Comi too, pathetic word chatter is putting it mildly, we knew the JustUs dept would never turn on one it's accomplices.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Intent" is not required. There is NO excuse for not charging Hitlery. None.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Cornhole's speech was so double edged.
It was like half was fuck this rotten wicked devil whore she is going to fry.
but was made loud and clear nothing was going to get done due to corruption and threats against his family.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We can certainly agree if it wasn't that lying bitch someone would be on their way to federal prison.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We can certainly agree if it wasn't that lying bitch someone would be on their way to federal prison.
you mean corrupt, soulless and have enough dirt and bullshit on people to feed the world?
I wonder how many SS guys are going to get clipped standing in front of heir hitlery before they just throw hands in the air and say fuck it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Despite Comey claiming "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts", there has indeed been such a case.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...a-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

An average American gets charged. Clinton gets off. There is no Rule of Law.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Despite Comey claiming "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts", there has indeed been such a case.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...a-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi
Shit don;t stick to the golgothan shit demon that is hitlery.
It rolls down hill and poor huma has been going down on that grilled cheesed snatch of shillary is going to get 2 girls 1 cupped hard.

She is getting some torment. Being a self loathing lesbian that is self hating.
May she choke on a putrid pubic hair.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He never said no laws were broken.. What he said was that it was unlikely that a career prosecutor would risk their job trying the case.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if you get drunk and runover and kill 10 people ....but it was not your INTENT to kill those people you should not be prosecuted.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder how many back of the head double taps comey is going to due in his suicide?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a breath taking fucking travesty of justice..murders..who knows how many the Clintons have committed...rapes the number is anybody's guess...the sale of state secrets to hostile forgien goverments the DNC has grown fat on them....I'm fucked..these people makre the Mafia look benevolent,they make Stalin look like a statesmen...I'm done..I'm tired ..fuck the US when do we start building a seccesionist movement fuck beating this dead horse....at this point in time if you can vote for Hilary Clinton for the President of the United States you are simply just one evil fuck...I'm not interested in hearing your excuses.

That rapist piece of shit Bill meets with the Attorney General in secret.....and nobody in the goverment or the fucking press can connect any dots..this is in your face "fuck you, you bloody peasant"...we are above the law. no American should feel compelled to obey any law at this point.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the king is flying her on our dollar to campaign . These people make Al Capone look like a Amateur.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He never said no laws were broken.. What he said was that it was unlikely that a career prosecutor would risk their job trying the case.
Lets hope for a loose cannon that is about to retire and go work for the defense side saying fuck the Gov. blood money pension and goes after her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors