Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if there is an upsurge in political contributions from shipping companys now?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well MAYBE the legislature should do some legislating and cage the 100 year old law THEY wrote.....

Presidents enforce laws... in this case all he can do is temporarily not enforce this one....... which might not be exactly constitutional... in and of itself....

Congress needs to start doing its jobs.... or be replaced.....

when the president makes the laws..... that's not a democracy or Republic. ... thats a dictatorship.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
you mean like Obama was.

k4prez

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
watching a bunch of neanderthal women beaters push an inflated ball around a lawn , while crying alligator tears in order to promote some racist hoax..seems a pretty big waste of time to me.
YO, PULSEPOOP - TRANSLATE THIS:
  • MAGAspang
  • MAGAstos
  • MAGAlit
YES, BOYS & GIRLS, PULSEPOOP ISN'T WHITE!
CHECK HIS FACEBOOK PIC. IMAGINE HIM IN KKK ROBE.
HYPOCRISY OR INSANITY? MY VOTE, INSANITY!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YO, PULSEPOOP - TRANSLATE THIS:
  • MAGAspang
  • MAGAstos
  • MAGAlit
YES, BOYS & GIRLS, PULSEPOOP ISN'T WHITE!
CHECK HIS FACEBOOK PIC. IMAGINE HIM IN KKK ROBE.
HYPOCRISY OR INSANITY? MY VOTE, INSANITY!
Well I never cared enough to look.... and these days I no longer assume "gender" when I do look. TOO ME everyone on this forum is white characters on a black background on this phone or black on white with the computer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I never cared enough to look.... and these days I no longer assume "gender" when I do look. TOO ME everyone on this forum is white characters on a black background on this phone or black on white with the computer.

The trick is to see beyond the font?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean like Obama was.
Didn't start with him...... but yeah just like Obama..... if the president isn't vetoing or at least threat of veto.. about as much legislation as they sign......... that's a sign of a problem with the people we put in congress. Not the president.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Greatest country in the world?
Ahh you believe the propaganda.

How can we make America great again if it is already the greatest?

And to support a President who says that America is not great?

Just like we supported one who promised to fundamentally change America. You know someplace better Cromwell? If you do please go there you ungrateful sack of shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like we supported one who promised to fundamentally change America. You know someplace better Cromwell? If you do please go there you ungrateful sack of shit .

Ungrateful?
Why should I leave?
Maybe I am not the problem?

In any case the US is behind several other country's in several areas.

We do spend the most per capita on health care, but do not have the best health care.
Just one instance...
Education?
Real wage growth?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kinda doubt that for some reason.
You're wrong but free to doubt, Thomas.
A person's racial, ethnic characteristics tend to color (pun intended) his or her opinions as do
his or her geographic location.
I'll use EJ as a handy example (not to mention he likes being used)
When I learned that EJ is not white, is a Filipino national
and lives in California I was able to qualify, excuse, and understand his usual asinine commentary and therefore cut him some slack.
EJ is not a total asshole, rather he is a product of his environment.

The same with you.
As far as I was concerned you were a trolling trouble maker, but then I became aware of your ethnic background and geographic location.
Now I know that you can't help it...don't ask me why 'cause I like you and you would feel insulted if I elaborate, I can cut you a bit of slack

While I am not a bigot I am prejudiced. Prejudice (with an open mind) is a sign that one learns from one's experiences.
If people of a particular race or culture tend to behave in a certain manner then
the pattern of behavior they establish is likely to repeat. Stereotypes are usually based on reality.

Guys in pointy white hoods are likely to burn crosses. Gangs of black thugs are likely to mug and loot.
I like it when I'm pleasantly surprised but it rarely happens.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're wrong but free to doubt, Thomas.
A person's racial, ethnic characteristics tend to color (pun intended) his or her opinions as do
their geographic location.
I'll use EJ as a handy example (not to mention he likes being used)
When I learned that EJ is not white, is a Filipino national
and lives in California I was able to qualify, excuse, and understand his usual asinine commentary and therefore cut him some slack.
EJ is not a total asshole, rather he is a product of his environment.

The same with you.
As far as I was concerned you were a trolling trouble maker, but then I became aware of your ethnic background and geographic location.
Now I know that you can't help it...don't ask me why 'cause I like you and you would feel insulted if I elaborate.

While I am not a bigot I am prejudiced. Prejudice (with an open mind) is a sign that one learns from one's experiences.
If people of a particular race or culture tend to behave in a certain manner then
the pattern of behavior they establish is likely to repeat. Stereotypes are usually based on reality.

Guys in pointy white hoods are likely to burn crosses. Gangs of black thugs are likely to mug and loot.
I like it when I'm pleasantly surprised but it rarely happens.
Yep to a certain extent people people cannot help what their upbringing made them.
Rednecks beget rednecks. Wife beaters beget wife beaters, trash (of any color) begets trash, assholes beget assholes, etc.
I am an oddity for my location where I was raised though.
I hate country music, not fond of NASCAR or even watching sports. Always liked playing them though.

Perhaps I am just an oddity?

Of course for the purpose of this post I an not relating to my Beta Triangulan roots :)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep to a certain extent people people cannot help what their upbringing made them.
Rednecks beget rednecks. Wife beaters beget wife beaters, trash (of any color) begets trash, assholes beget assholes, etc.
I hate country music, not fond of NASCAR or even watching sports. Always liked playing them though.

Of course for the purpose of this post I an not relating to my Beta Triangulan roots :)
Yes, I'll grant you your oddity. You're a queer fellow, Robert. Even for an alien you're strange and weird.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ungrateful?
Why should I leave?
Maybe I am not the problem?

In any case the US is behind several other country's in several areas.

We do spend the most per capita on health care, but do not have the best health care.
Just one instance...
Education?
Real wage growth?
People like you have always been the problem . You want everything and you don't want to pay for it . Something is always better then what you have . You appreciate nothing ,your loyal or thankful for nothing you are the plauge of humanity .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I'll grant you your oddity. You're a queer fellow, Robert. Even for an alien you're strange and weird.
Yes, probably why that I was sent to this miserable planet.
So Arthur a different country would not help me. They are all infested with humans.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People like you have always been the problem . You want everything and you don't want to pay for it . Something is always better then what you have . You appreciate nothing ,your loyal or thankful for nothing you are the plauge of humanity .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Worked from the time that I was about 12. Father died when I was 16. Worked to help support remaining family of 6. Worked 40 hours a week while going to 40 hours a week of tech school while fixing things that broke around the family home. Fully supported myself since about 17. Only about 6 months in my entire life on unemployment. Never any other form of aid.
Just like most humans you do not know what you are talking about.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DLEAkWkVwAADf8k.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worked from the time that I was about 12. Father died when I was 16. Worked to help support remaining family of 6. Worked 40 hours a week while going to 40 hours a week of tech school while fixing things that broke around the family home. Fully supported myself since about 17. Only about 6 months in my entire life on unemployment. Never any other form of aid.

And you would think you would have a better attitude at the chance to do all that , but you don’t ..... why is that ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you would think you would have a better attitude at the chance to do all that , but you don’t ..... why is that ?

Being surrounded by fools like trump supporters.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being surrounded by fools like trump supporters.

Since your 12 huh ? Ha ha your a funny guy Cromwell ! I do get a kick out of your tall tails and “moral outrage” . Keep the funnies coming !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since your 12 huh ? Ha ha your a funny guy Cromwell ! I do get a kick out of your tall tails and “moral outrage” . Keep the funnies coming !

It is you're
Was all the truth. And you believe Trump? Sigh...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attack your belief in trump and all reason vanishes....

I guess I missed the part of the conversation that had to do with Trump . But I guess he is doing his job since he owns all the space in your head and your obsession with him is a little strange even for a you .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I missed the part of the conversation that had to do with Trump . But I guess he is doing his job since he owns all the space in your head and your obsession with him is a little strange even for a you .

Now that was a bizarro post.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just realized a few weeks ago that the new season of apprentice started when Trump appointed his cabinet.
Tillerson is the next 'You're fired'?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

and loonys who speak in tounges and handle snakes raise other loonies who spout nonsensical gibberish.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This story is disturbing on alot of levels....first the use of violence against ethnic europeans questioning the state.....while forgien nationals from Africa openly break the immigration laws and not a single hand is raised against them...on the contrary the same goverment that beats ethnic europeans assists african criminals...secondly the balkanization of europe, the trend is rising in europe to pull down the EU vision of globalization, and the trend is being met with violence. by the states.
SPANISH POLICE STORM POLLING STATION IN CATALONIA INDEPENDENCE VOTE
https://www.infowars.com/spanish-police-storm-polling-station-in-catalonia-independence-vote/

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors