Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fu_8W1JyrWz7kYNge65BDdtTRIA5_xplOG6nvXnVjLg.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jeremy also deep experience in the non-profit and public sector. Most importantly, he served as the Director of Development at Seeds of Peace between 2001-2006. He is also the Founder of Generate Insights, a consulting firm that advised international non-profits on strategy, development, and communications. Jeremy is also active in politics, currently serving on Obama’s National Finance Committee, as co-chair of Technology for Obama, and as National Co-Chairman for Gen44, the campaign’s official young professional arm. Jeremy is an executive board member of Soliya, which is an Exchange 2.0 program to build bridges between the Muslim world and the West, and also serves on the board of Reboot, a Jewish leadership organization, and Foundation Rwanda, which helps kids in Rwanda through education.

Jeremy is an honors graduate of the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, and received a Masters in International Affairs at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, where he was awarded the Alice Stetten Fellowship and a Teaching Assistantship in Statistics.

“I support Seeds of Peace because I want to invest in the human infrastructure to create peace in the Middle East and South Asia. Every day, one can read the papers and watch the news and see reminder of the conflicts and challenges facing our world. By supporting Seeds of Peace, I feel like I’m able to help the world write a different story: one characterized by coexistence and understanding. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, Seeds of Peace is not just an abstract concept for me. I’ve met the Seeds that will end these conflicts. I’ve seen the future.”

This Jeremy...Oh lordy say it ain't sooo....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeremy also deep experience in the non-profit and public sector. Most importantly, he served as the Director of Development at Seeds of Peace between 2001-2006. He is also the Founder of Generate Insights, a consulting firm that advised international non-profits on strategy, development, and communications. Jeremy is also active in politics, currently serving on Obama’s National Finance Committee, as co-chair of Technology for Obama, and as National Co-Chairman for Gen44, the campaign’s official young professional arm. Jeremy is an executive board member of Soliya, which is an Exchange 2.0 program to build bridges between the Muslim world and the West, and also serves on the board of Reboot, a Jewish leadership organization, and Foundation Rwanda, which helps kids in Rwanda through education.

Jeremy is an honors graduate of the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, and received a Masters in International Affairs at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, where he was awarded the Alice Stetten Fellowship and a Teaching Assistantship in Statistics.

“I support Seeds of Peace because I want to invest in the human infrastructure to create peace in the Middle East and South Asia. Every day, one can read the papers and watch the news and see reminder of the conflicts and challenges facing our world. By supporting Seeds of Peace, I feel like I’m able to help the world write a different story: one characterized by coexistence and understanding. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, Seeds of Peace is not just an abstract concept for me. I’ve met the Seeds that will end these conflicts. I’ve seen the future.”

This Jeremy...Oh lordy say it ain't sooo....
Apparently They are closing down so many "Pizza Parlors" certain people are now forced to source their own local ingredients.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another Trump-Basher Bites the Dust! Russell Simmons Accused of Sexual Assault and Fired
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...russell-simmons-accused-sexual-assault-fired/
so the guy who passed judgment on Trump as a "white supremacist " is raping a....black woman.....hhhmm it seems black women have less to fear from Trump's imagined white supremacy than Russell Simmons social justice.....I wonder if his rape of 17 year old white girls is also social justice.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Judicial Watch Releases New Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Docs – FBI Fiercely Worked to Hide Meeting From Public
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...docs-fbi-fiercely-worked-hide-meeting-public/

Huhh.. interesting how Mueller does an indictment the day after big democrat corruption news comes out. .

Also do far all indictment can lead back to previous administration just as easily asv Trump....

Both Manfrot and Flynn may have things to say about Russia collusion during 2008 and 2012 elections and Uranium One.... just saying.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah can you picture that.....mohamed and ahmed stuck in the middle of a deserted Iowa cornfireld surrounded by 6 morbidly obese lesbians with varying shades of green hair, and 3 skinny white gender fluid trans boys...breaking down a Kalishnikov.......
It is hard to imagine mohamed and ahmed could resist hanging them all from the roof of the local grammar school & stoning them to death.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
where are the armed patrols????
Overhead out of picture....... too bad they will use drones....... I would use the tobe retired warthogs.

Jobs program for Vets... good use of resources..... helps prevent drug use and homelessness and expanding landfills/junkyards.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huhh.. interesting how Mueller does an indictment the day after big democrat corruption news comes out. .

Also do far all indictment can lead back to previous administration just as easily asv Trump....

Both Manfrot and Flynn may have things to say about Russia collusion during 2008 and 2012 elections and Uranium One.... just saying.....

Guessing your right. You see the maximum sentencing guidelines on Flynn's Plea Deal?
  • 0 to 6mo. in Jail
  • $500 - $9,500 maximum fine
  • Flynn gets immunity from everything including Turkey (the only real thing they had him on as anything else happened under the one he put in charge of his company) in exchange for
    • pleading guilty to lying to FBI
    • testifying in court regarding any crimes of which he is aware
    • acting as an undercover agent for authorities in ongoing investigations
  • Has right to petition court for zero time in jail and/or reduced/zero fines in exchange for cooperation on items above
Yeah I'd say he will be testifying against BHO admin crimes & Trump is quite safe.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say that for European women and childeren the end to the flood of rapeugees would be "Humane"
I can't imagine why we didn't park a destroyer off the coast back in January to insure the NGO vessels brought them right back to the nearest port to return them to their own country according to international law. There was absolutely no reason to let it go on as long as it did.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't imagine why we didn't park a destroyer off the coast back in January to insure the NGO vessels brought them right back to the nearest port to return them to their own country according to international law. There was absolutely no reason to let it go on as long as it did.
the reason is simple......the EU doesn't like nation states they want a one world goverment...they are purposely creating havoc and chaos and then when they have created a monumental disaster they will step in and offer the ONLY viable solution...the solution they offer will be.."humane".."logical".."affordable".."inevitable"...alternative solutions to the disaster will be labeled by the propoganda machines as ..."racist"..xenophobic".."illogical".."impractiable".."too costly"...."hatefull"...... of course there will be a small price to pay for the solutions that the globalist in the EU offer it will be...more rapes, more crime, a vastly lower standard of living, institutionalized poverty for the lower classes, no possibility of upward mobility, the insitution of corporate culture to replace historical culture..in short the return to the oligarchies of old.and de facto slavery or serfdom..

for example we could end our invasion problem easily...simpley end all goverment assistance to illegal aliens...do not grant them drivers licenses....do not allow their childeren in our public schools......and make the employment of an illegal alien a mandatory jail sentence....the illegals would deport themselves tomorrow...even as it stand today, if our politicans simpley enforced the existing laws illegal immigration would disappear, our political class refuses to enforce existing law....as one illegal told me once...."if you let us come, we will come"....if crossing our borders illegally offers no advantages then they won't come...just as the scum of the muslim world go to those european countries that offer the highest levels off social assistances...without that offer they would stay in the muslim world.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday..frigid,frumpy,pudgy femminists of all ages, soy boys,metrosexual scoins of the uppercust,of both sexes, and all the assorted freaks of the left...were gasping for breath, their faces buried in pillows, blood pounding in their ears, their haunches gyrating on the brink of an earth shattering orgasim...only...once again their fickle partner failed to bring satisfaction and a national case of ED has sent them once again into squeals of fustration,and the haunting dead look that is the habitual mask of the American left has once again closed down upon their faces.

ABC’s Brian Ross Issues On-Air ‘Clarification’ to Correct Report ‘Candidate’ Trump ‘Ordered Him’ to Contact Russians
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...ort-candidate-trump-ordered-contact-russians/

If one was a cynic ...or an adult....one would find it hard to believe that a multinational corporation with untold millions at their disposal....with an army of Ivy leauge trained "scholars" to command, with a vast network of connections in the political and bussiness world, would once again committ another monumental display of premature ejacultion....one might even venture to ponder is the media just winding up the poor libtards..and if so why....to keep their attention away from actually investigating and reforming the DNC? to prevent them taking it back from the corrupt gang who stole the nomination and lost them an election? To just villify Trump in order to keep them from pondering how shallow and bankrupt their party has become.....who knows either way ...it looks as if the butthurt continues.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday..frigid,frumpy,pudgy femminists of all ages, soy boys,metrosexual scoins of the uppercust,of both sexes, and all the assorted freaks of the left...were gasping for breath, their faces buried in pillows, blood pounding in their ears, their haunches gyrating on the brink of an earth shattering orgasim...only...once again their fickle partner failed to bring satisfaction and a national case of ED has sent them once again into squeals of fustration,and the haunting dead look that is the habitual mask of the American left has once again closed down upon their faces.

ABC’s Brian Ross Issues On-Air ‘Clarification’ to Correct Report ‘Candidate’ Trump ‘Ordered Him’ to Contact Russians
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...ort-candidate-trump-ordered-contact-russians/

If one was a cynic ...or an adult....one would find it hard to believe that a multinational corporation with untold millions at their disposal....with an army of Ivy leauge trained "scholars" to command, with a vast network of connections in the political and bussiness world, would once again committ another monumental display of premature ejacultion....one might even venture to ponder is the media just winding up the poor libtards..and if so why....to keep their attention away from actually investigating and reforming the DNC? to prevent them taking it back from the corrupt gang who stole the nomination and lost them an election? To just villify Trump in order to keep them from pondering how shallow and bankrupt their party has become.....who knows either way ...it looks as if the butthurt continues.
Doubt Libs will bother to understand the true meaning of the subtle clarification Ross Made there much less allow it to detract from their glee at what they perceive as victory within their grasp....You are giving way too much credit.

It's only been a Year....Only a matter of Time before Mueller bags their Prey defeating the Evil Orange Nazi from Hell & lays out the red carpet for HRC to ascend to the throne she deserves having won the election with the popular vote!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because Obama was president for most of January...... this was not and is not Trump thang. It's Barry's deal.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because Obama was president for most of January...... this was not and is not Trump thang. It's Barry's deal.

Lets just say I was hoping for one of our destroyers to be off the coast Jan22 or by early Feb curbing the flow and enforcing international law, but that's just me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors