Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doubt Libs will bother to understand the true meaning of the subtle clarification Ross Made there much less allow it to detract from their glee at what they perceive as victory within their grasp....You are giving way too much credit.

It's only been a Year....Only a matter of Time before Mueller bags their Prey defeating the Evil Orange Nazi from Hell & lays out the red carpet for HRC to ascend to the throne she deserves having won the election with the popular vote!

The Libs are not even smart enough to understand that even if then President Elect Trump had personally ordered Flynn to contact foreign, even Russian, dignitaries it isn't illegal. It's a requirement of the job. :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.... this shit didn't happen before computers started doing the trading........ next crash of stock market very likely to be caused by algorithm reacting to fake news story......

Imagine if they miss speak about a NK Missile launch..... two options.... dead Americans or just a stock market crash. All in the same amount of time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.... this shit didn't happen before computers started doing the trading........ next crash of stock market very likely to be caused by algorithm reacting to fake news story......

Of course it did.

The complaint about the computers is that they can get ahead of everyone else. Not so much that real people would do it different. They just do it slower.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How fucking stupid does the FAKE news think we are. do they really expect us to believe they don't have an editorial staff.....that old Brian just shows up with some shite written down in crayon on a piece of paper and does a stream of conciousness free form news report while Charlie Parker plays the sax in the background and then Alan Ginsberg comes on stage to do the weather.Does anyone believe for a second Brian is going to lose a dime of pay? hell he's gonna get a bonus.
ABC Suspends Brian Ross Four Weeks Without Pay
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/02/abc-suspends-brian-ross-four-weeks-without-pay/

"We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course it did.

The complaint about the computers is that they can get ahead of everyone else. Not so much that real people would do it different. They just do it slower.
Yeah I know..... I thought about editing it... and yeah there have been drops due to hysteria before..........

Fact Is I dread the day the stock markets corrects to the values they should have... without aid off funny and free money from the FED.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0aoTmhZDI6V42vszY71C57TliSIFCz7-Jt5JrvKW09I.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We actually had an earth quake here the other day. What's does that have to do with Smokie being and by idiot?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that was Tapt not Smokie......and I think his point has alot of merit.

Then they must have both posted it. I have no problem with pledge of allegiance, just like I don't have problem with religious freedom. Is that meme supposed to insinuate that those people are praying in a public school? I can't tell because it's a meme. And that's why memes are for the retarded. Enjoy. I'm out

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow....just...wow.
What's so wow? That I am in favor of one of the most basic tenants of our constitution or that I'm opposed to stupid fucking meme's, the definition of fake news? I think all that time trump and bannon spend with the saudi's is beginning to rub off on their supporters.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's so wow? That I am in favor of one of the most basic tenants of our constitution or that I'm opposed to stupid fucking meme's, the definition of fake news? I think all that time trump and bannon spend with the saudi's is beginning to rub off on their supporters.
It has more to do with your apparent inability to form a cohesive sentence or thought to justify any statement you have made.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ironic how that those who cry 'Fake News' the loudest post the most fake news in the form of memes....

Photoshop is a tool of fake news Memes and loved by many....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't recall you complaining when ej and bird were meme spamming the thread. Or anybody with leftist or anti-Trump memes. Seems the only time you have something to say about memes is when you don't like the poster much. Like that steve dude. I don't recall a single complaint about that kforpres person meme spamming. Just sayin'.

You might not care for memes and I'm not big on them, but it does seem that you're a bit selective about which ones you speak up about. Trump/Bannon supporters specifically since that is who you singled out in the above quote. :)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has more to do with your apparent inability to form a cohesive sentence or thought to justify any statement you have made.
You must have issues with reading comprehension. My statement could not be more clear.

What isn't clear is the stupid, retarded meme smokie posted. Are those people in a mosque or a school? Are you saying muslims should not be allowed to pray any where in the country? Are you opposed to religious freedom? Do you get it now?

Maybe you can post another meme with a willy wonka quote that clears it all up.

How willy wonka got mixed up in politics I'll never understand. But that's the meme life for you.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't recall you complaining when ej and bird were meme spamming the thread. Or anybody with leftist or anti-Trump memes. Seems the only time you have something to say about memes is when you don't like the poster much. Like that steve dude. I don't recall a single complaint about that kforpres person meme spamming. Just sayin'.

You might not care for memes and I'm not big on them, but it does seem that you're a bit selective about which ones you speak up about. Trump/Bannon supporters specifically since that is who you singled out in the above quote. :)

Yeah you are right.

I am making a public, across the board condemnation of all memes. I support your right to post them but I'll be damned if I have to like them,

I have no issue whatsoever with @Tpat591, in fact we share some mutual interest and beliefs (somewhere back in this thread).

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You must have issues with reading comprehension. My statement could not be more clear.

What isn't clear is the stupid, retarded meme smokie posted. Are those people in a mosque or a school? Are you saying muslims should not be allowed to pray any where in the country? Are you opposed to religious freedom? Do you get it now?

Maybe you can post another meme with a willy wonka quote that clears it all up.

How willy wonka got mixed up in politics I'll never understand. But that's the meme life for you.
maybe it has to do with how the global elite are trying to displace the populations in the west with a third world invasions against the wishes of the citizens....with populations whose cultures are incompatiable with westeren culture,and effectively erase western culture....who knows....but your assumptions are not the only way that the meme could be viewed.....has Brian Ross turned you onto his "sources"

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The meme is about hypocrisy. Leftists, for many years, have been fighting against the pledge allegiance in schools because it includes "under god". Yet, they defend those that believe in sharia law and would, if allowed, include their own religion in government/state affairs.

Most of us understood what the meme meant. Not religious freedom. Religious hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors