Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You must have issues with reading comprehension. My statement could not be more clear.

What isn't clear is the stupid, retarded meme smokie posted. Are those people in a mosque or a school? Are you saying muslims should not be allowed to pray any where in the country? Are you opposed to religious freedom? Do you get it now?

Maybe you can post another meme with a willy wonka quote that clears it all up.

How willy wonka got mixed up in politics I'll never understand. But that's the meme life for you.
I didn't know what a meme was prior to 2015. I now realize that many just got so sick of typing out expansive discourses designed to express their opinions to someone who invariably disagreed no matter how well crafted the argument was because they didn't even bother to honestly examine that information and educate themselves on the issue before replying with the stock party line answer they themselves did not understand but were simply programmed to do.

Memes were an effort to get the message across to those programmed individuals using the same mind control techniques employed by the CIA in MSM programing under project mockingbird to get competing thoughts to register on the Audio Visual Cortex and possibly break that psychological programing regularly employed by the CIA in an effort to get the individual to wake up and think for themselves. Turns out it is a lot more effective than the most cohesive argument one can employ in a discussion.

The meme that Smokie posted:
capture-jpgbgfbhfbhththth-jpg.97882

Seems quite clear in it's meaning. Why is it OK to pray to Allah in the streets but not OK to Pledge Allegiance to your country in school as most of us older people did growing up. You rightly pointed out that one has nothing to do with the other, but they are also not mutually exclusive, something that should be obvious if you choose to see it, but you are regularly programed not to.

The answer as I see it is that those who sought to destroy our country recognized they had to attack and eliminate religion, family values and patriotism to promote globalism and accomplish their goal of ushering in a World Government so they could fleece, manipulate and control all of humanity equally. Unfortunately the concept of patriotism has been so thoroughly attacked in media that it is in danger of extinction by attack by subversive forces. Just look at the NFL flap & try to understand it's true goal.

They are trying to program the sheep to resent conservatives, family values, sexual norms, white people, God and Country (& seemingly reality itself) before they can be awakened to the control techniques regularly employed against them. The establishment must keep us divided and fighting against each other or we would all band together in a concerted effort to eliminate them so we can prosper and live in peace with good will toward one another.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The meme is about hypocrisy. Leftists, for many years, have been fighting against the pledge allegiance in schools because it includes "under god". Yet, they defend those that believe in sharia law and would, if allowed, include their own religion in government/state affairs.

Most of us understood what the meme meant. Not religious freedom. Religious hypocrisy.
"Under God" was only the excuse. In my day the told us if we didn't believe in God we shouldn't say those words or substitue our own deity effectively removing the conflict. Weakening patriotism and core moral values that pledge instilled toward the country by equating it with religious beliefs and morals was always the was the goal.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a picture is worth a thousand words.........this illustrates cultural marxisim perfectly.....the left is no more interested in religous freedom than I am in Bulgarian women's table tennis.. the displacement and vilification of westeren culture is the goal....

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The meme that Smokie posted:
capture-jpgbgfbhfbhththth-jpg.97882

Seems quite clear in it's meaning. Why is it OK to pray to Allah in the streets but not OK to Pledge Allegiance to your country in school as most of us older people did growing up.

Ummm... because muslims are sworn to kill us infidels??? Hello?

Smokie's meme was spot on. Fuck sharia law and the BLM-NFL.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ummm... because muslims are sworn to kill us infidels??? Hello?

Smokie's meme was spot on. Fuck sharia law and the BLM-NFL.

Agree that is also a certainly a concurrent meaning to the meme that I wholeheartedly agree with, however I did not want to stress that side of it as the person I was talking to would not have an opportunity to digest the other meaning of what I was saying because he would have immediately called me racist (even though muslim is not a race) and tuned out completely.

I am guilty of tailoring an argument to my perception of the individual I was addressing.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree that is also a certainly a concurrent meaning to the meme that I wholeheartedly agree with, however I did not want to stress that side of it as the person I was talking to would not have an opportunity to digest the other meaning of what I was saying because he would have immediately called me racist (even though muslim is not a race) and tuned out completely.

I am guilty of tailoring an argument to my perception of the individual I was addressing.

I was more addressing skt and the question asked by the meme itself. :)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if Trump, Putin, Xi, Abe & Jae-in are gonna wrest control of North Korea from the CIA in one lightning thrust.

North Korea says US-South Korea war games intensifies nuclear war threat

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...war-games-intensifies-nuclear-war-threat.html
China Assures North Korea Military Drills Near Border Not Directed at Them
http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...a-assures-north-korea-military-drills-border/
Russia Sends Marines Near North Korea Border for Live-Fire, Armored-Vehicle Drills
http://www.newsweek.com/russia-send...order-live-fire-armored-vehicle-drills-729900

Now is the time

Saudi & Israel can deal with Iran at same time.
Israel's leadership talks up another war with Hezbollah in Lebanon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-talks-up-another-war-with-hezbollah-lebanon
The Saudi Prince’s Dangerous War Games
https://www.project-syndicate.org/c...ince-purges-and-war-by-shlomo-ben-ami-2017-11

Clean it all up in one fell swoop lightning action & rid the world of rogue nuclear threats.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I refuse to believe that every single muslim in this country is in favor of sharia law; anyone who believes that is deeply deluded. In fact, I refuse to believe that even a small fraction of muslims in this country want sharia law or even understand what it means. If you want to start limiting people's freedom of religion or designating groups as enemy of the state, have fun. I've read enough history to know how that winds up and I want no part.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I refuse to believe that every single muslim in this country is in favor of sharia law; anyone who believes that is deeply deluded. In fact, I refuse to believe that even a small fraction of muslims in this country want sharia law or even understand what it means. If you want to start limiting people's freedom of religion or designating groups as enemy of the state, have fun. I've read enough history to know how that winds up and I want no part.
No one here cares if they pray to Allah or wants to limit their religious freedom. We just don't want them blowing themselves and those around them up, driving cars into crowds or forming rape gangs like they are doing all over Europe. If they can assimilate to our society without trying to kill us or change our laws seeking special treatment....No problem. This includes honor crimes like FGM.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one here cares if they pray to Allah or wants to limit their religious freedom. We just don't want them blowing themselves and those around them up, driving cars into crowds or forming rape gangs like they are doing all over Europe. If they can assimilate to our society without trying to kill us or change our laws seeking special treatment....No problem. This includes honor crimes like FGM.

This is why I hate memes. It takes sensitive political topic and leaves it open to interpretation like a jackson pollop painting.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I hate memes. It takes sensitive political topic and leaves it open to interpretation like a jackson pollop painting.
That is easily cleared up with discussion. Their purpose is to provoke thought and raise discussion of ideas in people who cannot think for themselves because of a coordinated assault on their minds by propagandized media, chemicals in water and prepared foods used to control the masses.

Do you actually believe half these Antifa idiots in the street actually know what they are truly fighting for?

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.....In fact, I refuse to believe that even a small fraction of muslims in this country want sharia law or even understand what it means.
If you want to start limiting people's freedom of religion or designating groups as enemy of the state, have fun.
I've read enough history to know how that winds up and I want no part.

The koran is their "holy" book, right? Have you ever read it? Cause maybe you could help me to understand
a few of these verses' peaceful meanings regarding those who refuse to convert to izlam... (Infidels)

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers

Quran (4:89) - ".....But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this,

that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned;
this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "..."I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them,
and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahh but those of an absolutist mentality cannot understand that.
Either good or bad and Muslim = bad to them...

Self professed Christians kill many every day in this country...

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'm not so easily rattled.

I notice you had no answer for this question though....

The koran is their "holy" book, right? Have you ever read it? Cause maybe you could help me to understand
a few of these verses' peaceful meanings regarding those who refuse to convert to izlam... (Infidels)

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers

Quran (4:89) - ".....But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this,

that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned;
this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "..."I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them,
and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my daughters doctor is a mooslim and her dentist is a jew. they can stay but the rest, on to the trains with you.

Jews control most of our fake news media?
Or is that just the 'entertainment' part?

Of course it is getting hard to tell em apart.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that was easy.......you openly state you refuse to believe any information that does not fit in with your pre concieved pollyana worldview....I guess there is not alot more to say...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I notice you had no answer for this question though....
Yeah whats to answer?

You act like you just uncovered some shit the whole world already doesnt know. Congrats, you can copy and paste. Like a give a shit what that says. You ever read the talmud or the old testment? How about the Vedas? You're point is moot.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that was easy.......you openly state you refuse to believe any information that does not fit in with your pre concieved pollyana worldview....I guess there is not alot more to say...
So you do believe that every muslim is a potential threat? Interesting. So is that something they are born with? If I aspect your premise I have to assume that people are born inherently evil. That falls inline with the completely and utter bullshit that is called "original sin". More religious nonsense I don't pay attention to and don't get worked up over.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The story of the battle of Jericho is a story of mass murder.
God ordered the Jews to kill all who did not flee before them, old, women, children even the animals.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your kid is not splattered across a bridge or being raped in a swimming pool...I wonder how ratteled you'd be if they had been...
LOL
It must be terrible to live in such continual fear?

time to post that link again about conservatives being more fear driven than liberals?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you do believe that every muslim is a potential threat? Interesting. So is that something they are born with? If I aspect your premise I have to assume that people are born inherently evil. That falls inline with the completely and utter bullshit that is called "original sin". More religious nonsense I don't pay attention to and don't get worked up over.
are you a fucking idiot ...you keep having these soy boy fits of hysteria and putting words in people's mouth they never said...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it must be a miserable existence
Ahh but they have guns to sleep with I suppose.

I have a concealed carry permit but almost never carry.
My dick is big enough that I do not need to carry a gun.

I have several guns btw.
Live in fear?
Naah not worth it.
And I avoid the talking heads that feed fear.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it must be a miserable existence
you are such a twat you keep making assumptions, you keep putting words in people's mouths you stand up and openly declare you refuse to listen to any information or views that even question your worldview....fucking hell ...you need a safe space it ain't here go get your service dog and put playdo in your ears.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you a fucking idiot ...you keep having these soy boy fits of hysteria and putting words in people's mouth they never said...
So my world view, according to you is "I don't believe all Muslims are terrorist" I have to assume if you are challenging that your world view must be the opposite. Here's the part where you get all flustered and reply with a run sentence of insult and butthurt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my world view, according to you is "I don't believe all Muslims are terrorist" I have to assume if you are challenging that your world view must be the opposite. Here's the part where you get all flustered and reply with a run sentence of insult and butthurt.
so how long does soy boy PMS last exactlly.....a week ..ten days what.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why on earth would I ever vote? So I can choose between a game show host or the thief wife of a rapist and then defend them because I can't live up to my own stupidity?

Ahh but you MUST vote for evil even if it is the lesser of the evils...
I just wish we had a no confidence option which says I voted but did not like any candidate.
I did that with Johnson since he had NO chance in hell of winning, it was safe.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was
Ahh but you MUST vote for evil even if it is the lesser of the evils...
I just wish we had a no confidence option which says I voted but did not like any candidate.
I did that with Johnson since he had NO chance in hell of winning, it was safe.
but but but Johnson didn't know where Aleppo was? How could you vote for such a fool.

Actually I think having a president who didn't know where Syria was may have saved us a lot of trouble.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There it is, great rebuttal old man. Wtf is a soy boy? Is that what you are using now that cuck and snow flake are worn out?
you keep putting words in everyones mouth that they never said..you keep making assumptions ..you started your whole bitch screed on the basis of making an assumption of what Smokie's meme meant and that was an idiotic assumption...and you are continueing to keep doing it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you keep putting words in everyones mouth that they never said..you keep making assumptions ..you started your whole bitch screed on the basis of making an assumption of what Smokie's meme meant and that was an idiotic assumption...and you are continueing to keep doing it.
Was not an idiotic assumption, what was idiotic was the meme and all your responses to me. Oh shit, my soy latte is ready...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was

but but but Johnson didn't know where Aleppo was? How could you vote for such a fool.

Actually I think having a president who didn't know where Syria was may have saved us a lot of trouble.

LOL good one.
Do you think that Trump knew where it was either?

He prolly thought it was one of the Marx brothers.

Trump IS the most ignorant president ever about world affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors