Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the last couple pages of this thread is a good reflection of what's going on in this country. An overwhelmingly majority of Americans see through the bullshit and know what needs to be done but we get hung up on internal divisions stoked by the govt and media. Same old trick every govt has used since tbe dawn of govt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think there is nothing both sides of the house wants more than a war with Russia. Just look at the reckless behavior in the skies and on the ground in and around Syria. Things are so crazy and upside down right now, Putin and lavoros look like the adults in the room.
that is one of the reasons we all voted for Trump..Hilary was talking about "military action" against Russia during the campaign.....and Trump is unhinged?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not by the US and EU...by the Rothschilds as long as we keep letting them hide behind flags we will always have a deep state.
You said it better than me. The CIA is a Rothchild organization headquartered at Cern in Switzerland in control of the intelligence apparatus of every county with a central bank.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A flat tax of 10% with an IRS form listing every government agency that wants funding. Not just social programs. DOD, FBI, EPA, CIA, FDA.

It would have to be a priority based choosing method so if an agency becomes fully funded, your money goes to the next or #2 on the list and so on. It would also have to have a method to completly opt out of any of your money going to programs or agencies that you do not want to fund at all.

No borrowing to fund unfunded/underfunded agencies.

Congress is supposed to handle stuff like that(who gets what $$) but I believe Congress' has shown it is unable to perform this task so it falls on we the people to do it for them.

If the crooked CIA or other agency doesn't get enough to operate, too fucking bad. Shut it down. If their isn't enough that went to fund Congresscritter pay, too fucking bad, you just got a pay cut.
ever seen Catherine Austin Fitts....she figures the CIA's budget is as big as the entire national budget.....hell I'm not sure they even need our tax dollars they probablly run the world illicit drug trade which is bigger than the global petroleum industry.....we can't defund the bastards they are an international corporation.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ever seen Catherine Austin Fitts....she figures the CIA's budget is as big as the entire national budget.....
Much bigger. They created google, facebook, amazon, Space x, etc....Run drugs, traffic humans, sell body parts (on order even think Detroit shootings for instance) & take a piece of everything on earth.

Why bother spying on a population when you can sell them them phones & computers for them to give you all the info they need.

Meanwhile they got us all fighting on political forums and in worldwide wars. Biggest organized crime syndicate ever.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ever seen Catherine Austin Fitts....she figures the CIA's budget is as big as the entire national budget.....hell I'm not sure they even need our tax dollars they probablly run the world illicit drug trade which is bigger than the global petroleum industry.....we can't defund the bastards they are an international corporation.

Remember when they were bombing drug labs in Afghanistan the other week? All part of our war on the competition... I mean terror.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe. But if they were defunded and was still swimming in cash, at least some people might wake up to who exactly is running their government.

But that's a valid point. When is the last time someone complained the CIA needs more money to keep us safe? I don't recall ever hearing such a thing.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So we had a wonderful chat about that. Are China, Russia, Japan, South Korea and US about to invade NK?
From the look of things, little rocket boy might be the best poker player on the block.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the look of things, little rocket boy might be the best poker player on the block.
Puppet. Educated in Switzerland.

CIA took it over after Korean war by infiltration. It is a nuclear missile silo field / buffer state / plundered gold reserve & has been for decades. 15% of world ****** supply & 20% of m*th production is here. New pedo playground for the elite since Epstein got busted.

That is partly why they launched a missile every time the Dems got in trouble in the news to shift the narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
China has moved troops to the NK border here and there over the years. A little show of force from time to time.

But I don't recall Russia ever moving troops in such a manner.

Maybe there is something to it. It would be awesome, the three main superpowers putting a can of whoop ass down on the little rocket man's head. Be over quick with minimal spill over.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Puppet. CIA took it over after Korean war by infiltration. It is a nuclear missile field / buffer state / plundered gold reserve & has been for decades.

That is partly why they launched a missile every time the Dems got in trouble in the news to shift the narrative.

Is there ANYTHING that isn't a CIA/deep state/rothchild or other linked secret conspiracy? :p

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there ANYTHING that isn't a CIA/deep state/rothchild or other linked secret conspiracy? :p
You tell me. Is there anything tht they don't have a piece of? They have run England since Waterloo & the US since the Civil war. The family line supposedly dates back to well past Roman times.

That is what Q is dropping about NK.

Bill Clinton sold them a nuclear reactor and Hillary & Obama sold them & Iran our Uranium. That is what Uranium 1 is all about. They sent it to Canada & distributed it from there.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You tell me. That is what Q is dropping.

Bill Clinton sold them a nuclear reactor and Hillary & Obama sold them & Iran our Uranium. That is what Uranium 1 is all about. they set it to Canada & distributed it from there.
Who's Q?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supposed Q Level Clearance leaker on /pol/ 4&8 since 10/28. Check Tracy Beanz vids or just search youtube for an into vid on Qanon.

Leaks are spread out over 700 threads & are in form of questions you need to research yourself to wake the masses.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember when they were bombing drug labs in Afghanistan the other week? All part of our war on the competition... I mean terror.
You mean the Taliban (poppa Bush's) ****** labs.

That's Trump defunding the CIA.

They call it the Storm.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some people were saying it was Trump's war of the deep state and their source of revenues....bombing the Bush family's plantations.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some people were saying it was Trump's war of the deep state and their source of revenues....bombing the Bush family's plantations.
Just the tip of the iceberg. Remember the helicopter crash at Waddleston manor? CIA flying plane that kamikazed Mike Greens helicopter as he was delivering surrender terms.

Rothchild's fled to Jamaica now. BC still at large. BHO running all over negotiating/coordinating on Rothchild behalf.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5052036,00.html

The Syrians are using the older generation of Russia's missile defense system, SA something or another. It's been doing a decent job of repelling US made Israeli fired rockets. Makes you wonder what the new generation is capable of.
Russia upgraded their missile defense after Trump hit the empty airfield. They are state of art now.

Russia can drop anything in air any time they wish.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well let's see they control all the fiat currencies in the West.....and as the man said money makes the world go around.......so i guess we are dancing to their tune...although I think the Clintons, the UN and the Catholic Church probablly got the sex trade to themselves.....Besides if I was running a crime syndicate I'd just as soon people thought I was a humble immigrant selling olive oil....LOL

just-a-businessman-who-imports-olive-oil.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well let's see they control all the fiat currencies in the West.....and as the man said money makes the world go around.......so i guess we are dancing to their tune...
Something like 65 central banks.

We have been for centuries, but when the worlds three biggest superpowers get together and decide enough is enough, it is time to rethink your priorities. They tried to assassinate Trump & the Saudi Prince in Vegas & tried to take out AF1 before they met in China & later tried on Trump in Vietnam. The Storm is here.

How much money is enough? $5,000 Trillion should be enough for anyone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something like 65 central banks.

We have been for centuries, but when the worlds three biggest superpowers get together and decide enough is enough, it is time to rethink your priorities. They tried to assassinate Trump & the Saudi Prince in Vegas & tried to take out AF1 before they met in China & later tried on Trump in Vietnam. The Storm is here.

How much money is enough? $5,000 Trillion should be enough for anyone.
I was kind of surprised the plane crash on the Rothschild estate didn't get more coverage......I mean it's like a plane crashing on camp David, or Buckingham palace......what was that all about?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was kind of surprised the plane crash on the Rothschild estate didn't get more coverage......I mean it's like a plane crashing on camp David, or Buckingham palace......what was that all about?
CIA Operation Mockingbird controls all media in Rothschild controlled countries. They control the narrative.

Trump calls it fake news for a reason.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm havin trouble keepin up... Do you have a map & a flowchart? :)

Okay srsly... Start from the beginning. Rothschild controlled countries?
I can deeeefinitely see you twos have read far deeper into this than I have.

Tell me and/or link me... credibly.

...listening

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm havin trouble keepin up... Do you have a map & a flowchart? :)

Okay srsly... Start from the beginning. Rothschild controlled countries?
I can deeeefinitely see you twos have read far deeper into this than I have.

Tell me and/or link me... credibly.

...listening

what are you babbeling about ...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah? Well yer a crotchety ol fart. Now wot? :popcorn:

Besides, I'm tryin to learn another pov here... So hush, grown folks is talkin. :cheers:
you learn something ...LOL..wait.... let me get a cup of tea this should be fun..this is gonna be like the time we gave you the rubic's cube and you tried to eat it.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="pulsevape, post: 1974444, member: 4257"] you learn something ...LOL..wait.... let me get a cup of tea this should be fun..
this is gonna be like the time we gave you the rubic's cube and you tried to eat it.[/QUOTE]

One side of it was berry colored... :blech:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="pulsevape, post: 1974444, member: 4257"] you learn something ...LOL..wait.... let me get a cup of tea this should be fun..
this is gonna be like the time we gave you the rubic's cube and you tried to eat it.

One side of it was berry colored... :blech:[/QUOTE]
jesus wept.....you do wear a helmet when you ride your honda I hope.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the last couple pages of this thread is a good reflection of what's going on in this country. An overwhelmingly majority of Americans see through the bullshit and know what needs to be done but we get hung up on internal divisions stoked by the govt and media. Same old trick every govt has used since tbe dawn of govt.
Those in real control do not want us to focus on the real problem but just fuss with each other.
Why they like those lie Hillary and Donald to keep us fussin.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Russia upgraded their missile defense after Trump hit the empty airfield. They are state of art now.

Russia can drop anything in air any time they wish.
yeah the empty airfield thing.
Just a political ploy.
Nothing of substance and approved by the Russians.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I hate memes. It takes sensitive political topic and leaves it open to interpretation like a jackson pollop painting.
Memes are just jokes....PERIOD!! If you want to interpret them as something different then you have a problem, not the rest of us. If they offend you then maybe it is time for you to leave this thread, because I don't think they will stop any time soon.

Keep the memes coming ..... I enjoy them!!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memes are just jokes....PERIOD!! If you want to interpret them as something different then you have a problem, not the rest of us. If they offend you then maybe it is time for you to leave this thread, because I don't think they will stop any time soon.

Keep the memes coming ..... I enjoy them!!

Yeah keep em coming.... Truth is the funniest Memes tend to be counter to my beliefs and the NON PC the better IMO. They just need to be funny.

Test of having a sense of humor is if one can laugh at ones SELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors