Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraBolyard

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did ya date him? :giggle:

I guess that would be understandable. :teehee:

Lol, I live near enough to him that I could have!! I swam in his fountain!

A friends husband was also his personal chef about 20 years ago, but no impact on my decisions!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I was trying to be diplomatic, as I feel that they BOTH $&#%££... Hillary is WAY evil, but that doesn't give a vote for Trump (for me). As I stated, I agree with some of his ideas, I just can't... Personal reasons
to me at this point it isn't even political anymore Hilary is a monster a meglomaniac who has no value for human life, who has committed countless inhuman crimes..voting for her would be like voting for Caligula, or Saddam Hussien, like Maire Antoinette she would say ..."Let them eat...Shit"....I've said before...I've done alot of things I'm ashamed of in my life,but voting for someone as insane as Hilary is not going to be one of them for those who do...enjoy your Karma.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh here we go again
Blaming games...
Tell us what will trump do for this country that the others didn't do!??

Collateral damage pulsevape
You need to get out of the blaming bubble dude

VAPE ON

Last edited:

LauraBolyard

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to me at this point it isn't even political anymore Hilary is a monster a meglomaniac who has no value for human life, who has committed countless inhuman crimes..voting for her would be like voting for Caligula, or Saddam Hussien, like Maire Antoinette she would say ..."Let them eat...Shit"....I've said before...I've done alot of things I'm ashamed of in my life,but voting for someone as insane as Hilary is not going to be one of them for those who do...enjoy your Karma.

I agree ;)

I'm not voting for Trump, though!

At least I don't think so!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the crap that the dumbass says is a lie
Presidents are spokesperson
They have no power...
Comparing Ronald Reagan to Donald trump is very
DISRESPECTFUL
you should know better pulsevape
MOVE ON DUDE

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have no power...
Compare Ronald Reagan to Donald trump is very
DISRESPECTFUL
you should know better

VAPE ON
sorry dude I don't whorsip any politican and that includes Regan....

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They can fuck off if they don't like our President, no matter who it is. Being more like Europe does not appeal to me. That's why Trump is my guy. He is for the US. Fuck the rest of the world and their corruption.
That got me all kinds of fired up and patriotic. It is high time America started taking care of it's own, the rest of the world already hates us. They just want our fucking commerce.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, I was trying to be diplomatic, as I feel that they BOTH $&#%££... Hillary is WAY evil, but that doesn't give a vote for Trump (for me). As I stated, I agree with some of his ideas, I just can't... Personal reasons
At this point any vote not for Trump IS a vote for Hillary.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay everything you believe is correct, instead of calling us all dumb for backing him please grace us with your vast knowledge. You said you dont watch his speeches, so how do you know what hes like or what he says. Second hand knowledge????? If so I have some magic beans on the cheap.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That got me all kinds of fired up and patriotic. It is high time America started taking care of it's own, the rest of the world already hates us. They just want our fucking commerce.

Not just our commerce. We actually give most of them money. Straight up money.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have no power...
Comparing Ronald Reagan to Donald trump is very
DISRESPECTFUL
MOVE ON DUDE

VAPE ON

You've already shown, and admitted, that you don't know what you're talking about.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The uninformed get their news from the mainstream media. Trump has been in the spotlight here in NY for over 30 years. Never once has anyone here called him a racist, xenophobe, or homophobe until he went up against the Democratic machine.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay everything you believe is correct, instead of calling us all dumb for backing him please grace us with your vast knowledge. You said you dont watch his speeches, so how do you know what hes like or what he says. Second hand knowledge????? If so I have some magic beans on the cheap.
Thanks for those kind words
GOP debates
Rally's
Twitter
Insults
Racist remarks
He has no agenda
That's not who we are as an American
He says the world doesn't respect us
Explain to me how we not respected
Explain to me how restricting immigration will help our nation, explain to me how you gonna make it better for the world.. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA the land of IMMIGRANTS...
Did you really want a president like him?! Honestly dude? Same goes to crooked Hilary
Like I told u earlier
I'm gonna decide after the debates, if he attends
He's already whining about the schedule lol...

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've already shown, and admitted, that you don't know what you're talking about.
Nobody here knows SHIT!!!
Please stop quoting me on what I say, FYI
I'm a registered REPUBLICAN
you all HAPPY?
I'm not cuz my party is a dis ate because of that
DUMBASS and the people that voted for him
Btw
The only folks that will vote for him in the national election are the same folks got him thru the primaries
I'm accepting bets
PayPal only

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what Hitlery and the Dems say. You've been watching TV.

Who the fuck are you to say who we are as Americans?

You're a full blown Hitlery supporter, quit trying to hide it. You're not good at it. You repeat what the Dims say almost word for word.
I mean what I say
The democrats lie
I'm not a politician
I'm just a NURSE AND a VAPER...
Married no kids... It's sad that you all blinded by the lies all these fuckers say

VAPE ON

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Explain to me how restricting immigration will help our nation, explain to me how you gonna make it better for the world.. This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA the land of IMMIGRANTS...
I will help you out my friend; you must know the whole story and look from an economic standpoint.
First: This country has the largest amount of debt in history, just like your bank, if it is in the negative you are fucked.
Immigrants that come here NEED assistance, WELFARE,HOUSING. Now look at how much this costs. In a time when jobs are scarce because the Democrats tax American business owners so high they had to close, all of those jobs went over seas(look at our mods) This means less money from tax revenue if less people are working. That means more people need ASSISTANCE; this leads to even more debt. I like you @ej1024 you must see the facts, please, the media is saying this is a RACE thing...it is not this is a survival thing. You cannot take more people on to a sinking boat...If you were broke and barely surviving, you could not take care of your neighbor. You would not be a racist in that aspect right, no you would just not be cutting your own throat.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Making it a race thing is just a political tactic, it is EASY for them to make him out as a racist when the word immigration comes up. The fact is WE ARE BROKE, we cannot afford to feed any more mouths. The balance is gone, think about how much you spend a month just to live. Now multiply that by 100,000 immigrants. It's not that America doesnt want to help, we have had open borders for decades, we are proud to take in people that want a better life,and contribute to this country. We Just CANT anymore.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will help you out my friend; you must know the whole story and look from an economic standpoint.
First: This country has the largest amount of debt in history, just like your bank, if it is in the negative you are fucked.
Immigrants that come here NEED assistance, WELFARE,HOUSING. Now look at how much this costs. In a time when jobs are scarce because the Democrats tax American business owners so high they had to close, all of those jobs went over seas(look at our mods) This means less money from tax revenue if less people are working. That means more people need ASSISTANCE; this leads to even more debt. I like you @ej1024 you must see the facts, please, the media is saying this is a RACE thing...it is not this is a survival thing. You cannot take more people on to a sinking boat...If you were broke and barely surviving, you could not take care of your neighbor. You would not be a racist in that aspect right, no you would just not be cutting your own throat.
Well said Sam,
I used to HOPE!!
The USA IS FUCKED
And they will fuck it up some more
There's no fixing the system
There's no solutions
I'm a REALIST Sam...

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean what I say
The democrats lie
I'm not a politician
I'm just a NURSE AND a VAPER...
Married no kids... It's sad that you all blinded by the lies all these fuckers say

VAPE ON

Your the one that believes in lies. I even posted full speeches and you still believe the lies someone fed you. You repeat, word for word, what the media says. Like a parrot.

Your whole Filipino thing you parroted was a lie. I posted the truth and you refused to look at it. Then your dumb ass accuses others of being blind.

Everything you need to know about Hitlery is already out there. If you are waiting for the debate, like something she says is going to change your mind, you might as well admit you are voting for her. The debates won't change what she has already done.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a REALIST Sam...
I hear you my friend, but this country was founded on hope. We do not rely on the sytem...The system relies on us. The people are what make America great. This is why people want Trump, he is for American business. He may be every evil in the book, but that does not mean he is not a great business man. And that hope is what America needs....SOMETHING different. People are losing thier homes and living on the streets, former successful people that look to the government with pleading eyes and anger and wonder why they lost everything but we can afford to help someone that has not paid into America for their entire lives. This is why the Democratic party is Evil, they look to divide us by race, when the immigration topic is not about that.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your the one that believes in lies. I even posted full speeches and you still believe the lies someone fed you. You repeat, word for word, what the media says. Like a parrot.

Your whole Filipino thing you parroted was a lie. I posted the truth and you refused to look at it. Then your dumb ass accuses others of being blind.

Everything you need to know about Hitlery is already out there. If you are waiting for the debate, like something she says is going to change your mind, you might as well admit you are voting for her. The debates won't change what she has already done.
Defend all you want dude.. Hilary bullshit is already out there long time ago... We all know the CLINTONS, I'm talking about ur president trump that's who I wanna talk about.. Stop the deflection and stop making excuses for Donald men!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you my friend, but this country was founded on hope. We do not rely on the sytem...The system relies on us. The people are what make America great. This is why people want Trump, he is for American business. He may be every evil in the book, but that does not mean he is not a great business man. And that hope is what America needs....SOMETHING different. People are losing thier homes and living on the streets, former successful people that look to the government with pleading eyes and anger and wonder why they lost everything but we can afford to help someone that has not paid into America for their entire lives. This is why the Democratic party is Evil, they look to divide us by race, when the immigration topic is not about that.
Dude I heard you loud and clear, just because I talk shit about trump, it doesn't mean that there's no possibility that I vote for him, I'm attacking his words of choice, just to be clear
I never said he can't be a good president...
You heard about the new president in the Philippines?
The dude was like trump
He says shit like trump does LOL
He won by millions of votes...
He's killing all the drug pushers addicts
Rapist
He fired all the corrupt police and politicians
And he forcefully deported a lot of
Chinese and Taiwanese.. He is pretty much cleaning the country...
I already know that the democrats are BAD BAD FOLKS they don't make it better it gets worst
OBAMA CARE CRAP , that's gots to go!!

VAPE ON

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude I heard you loud and clear, just because I talk shit about trump, it doesn't mean that there's no possibility that I vote for him, I'm attacking his words of choice, just to be clear
See, beware the soothing words of a graceful speaker. He says what is on his mind with no time to clean it up, it is genuine and from the heart, no intern writing these specches and delivered from the tongue of a snake. I say shit in the wrong way on a daily.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for those kind words
GOP debates
Rally's
Twitter
Insults
Racist remarks
He has no agenda
That's not who we are as an American
He says the world doesn't respect us
Explain to me how we not respected
Did you really want a president like him?! Honestly dude? Same goes to crooked Hilary
Like I told u earlier
I'm gonna decide after the debates, if he attends
He's already whining about the schedule lol...

VAPE ON
no..... try reading he American Constitution ..America was the first Republic since Rome..we are NOT the land of immigrants we are the land of CITIZENS the citizens decide immigration policy not the immigrants,,our people have repeatedly told the goverment they want immigration legal and illegal stopped..you explain to me how restricting or even closing immigration is a bad thing....You and the globalists don't get to tell Americans who they are.....which I find Ironic coming from someone whose avatar is the flag of a forgien nation..

America does NOT need or want immigrants...The Democrat party NEEDS immigrants..they need large groups of illiterate, uneducated,unskilled penniless people who will sell their votes to the DNC in exchange for the DNC to do their bidding, and go take a gun and put it to the head of an American citizen and take that citizens wealth and give it to the immigrant..Without the immigrants the DNC would have died as a political party in the late 1800'. Today the DNC couldn't elect a dogcatcher without the immigrant vote..., The DNC is not an American political party it now more than ever is the party of globalists of erasing borders and along with them ballot boxes,and the Republic..
Voting for Trump is a vote to keep the Republic and the Constitution, a vote for Hilary is a vote to destroy the Republic and the Consitution and hand over our freedom to a New One World globalist goverment ...like the EU....you know who Americans really are...who we are as a people is we have the defense of the Republic and the Consitution imprinted in our DNA.....

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no..... try reading he American Constitution ..America was the first Republic since Rome..we are NOT the land of immigrants we are the land of CITIZENS the citizens decide immigration policy not the immigrants,,our people have repeatedly told the goverment they want immigration legal and illegal stopped..you explain to me how restricting or even closing immigration is a bad thing....You and the globalists don't get to tell Americans who they are.....which I find Ironic coming from someone whose avatar is the flag of a forgien nation..

America does NOT need or want immigrants...The Democrat party NEEDS immigrants..they need large groups of illiterate, uneducated,unskilled penniless people who will sell their votes to the DNC in exchange for the DNC to do their bidding, and go take a gun and put it to the head of an American citizen and take that citizens wealth and give it to the immigrant..Without the immigrants the DNC would have died as a political party in the late 1800'. Today the DNC couldn't elect a dogcatcher without the immigrant vote..., The DNC is not an American political party it now more than ever is the party of globalists of erasing borders and along with them ballot boxes,and the Republic..
Voting for Trump is a vote to keep the Republic and the Constitution, a vote for Hilary is a vote to destroy the Republic and the Consitution and hand over our freedom to a New One World globalist goverment ...like the EU....you know who Americans really are...who we are as a people is we have the defense of the Republic and the Consitution imprinted in our DNA.....
Damn dude
Everything you said in on point...

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The typical attacks always include one or more of the following when trying to marginalize Trump

Racist
Bigot
Homophobe
Islamophobe
Xenophobe

The problem with that logic is that actually he is none of the above.

That's SOP(standard operating procedure). Every candidate running against a Dim is labeled as racist. Last election it was the whole Tea Party and Ron Paul when he became popular and even Romney and the GOP in general. George W Bush and McCain have also been accused of racism.

The only difference this time is that the loser GOP elite that would rather have a blatantly corrupt insider Dim than a GOP outsider have joined the ranks to label their own party as racist.

The truth is, the opposite is true. In order to believe any of those folks, Trump included, is racist, one must be racist themselves. That is, they think in terms of "black vs white". Or "latino vs white". Or Asian vs white. Or any number of combinations.

Last edited:

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Funny thing about the idiots in the lamestream media and those who swallow their bullshit is that the meaning of the word phobia is fear...and even those that don't like or even hate any of the above are not afraid of them...

Kinda like how the media over the past year or so decided that "Forward" should be pronounced "Faux-ward"

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The typical attacks always include one or more of the following when trying to marginalize Trump

Racist
Bigot
Homophobe
Islamophobe
Xenophobe

The problem with that logic is that actually he is none of the above.
Straight out of the liberal, communist, progressive, Clinton playbook. Hopefully most Americans are smart enough to realize this is a tired old trick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to say that it seems most are not.
I don't know man, I got a funny feeling this election is going to have a Brexit type of outcome that no one is going see coming. I don't think the polls are indicative of shit in this election cycle. We haven't even seen one debate yet. Unfortunately, there is also a huge chance of something really bad happening that will make Americans vote for safety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Trump, the man that can do no right. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So, for months I've been watching talking heads complain that Trumps campaign is too small. He's not serious. He doesn't know what he's doing. He needs to hire more people. He's not spending enough.

Trump hires a couple more people. Now, Trumps campaign is in turmoil. He had to hire more people. The talking heads are bashing Trump for doing what the talking heads said he should do.

It's hilarious.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Straight out of the liberal, communist, progressive, Clinton playbook. Hopefully most Americans are smart enough to realize this is a tired old trick.
I assure you this is the best the mumble mouthed anti-Trump camp has to offer as far as basis of dislike. Media washed I would say....lol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I assure you this is the best the mumble mouthed anti-Trump camp has to offer as far as basis of dislike. Media washed I would say....lol
duh,duh,duh...ah ah ah...um,um,um the the the ...ah ah ah.....real intelligent crowd.....they have to stop and try and remember the media talking points....their union rep passed out to them.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
duh,duh,duh...ah ah ah...um,um,um the the the ...ah ah ah.....real intelligent crowd.....they have to stop and try and remember the media talking points....their union rep passed out to them.....

They give a new meaning to Bill Engvall's Stupid people.

Here's your sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,your already holding it.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long live free press and free media, getting the real information out there.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obama released 4 more pos from Gitmo today .Including bin Ladins former bodyguard . Vote hillary for more!
This president is a disgrace and a traitor .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Remember Katrina and Bush?

The maniacal leftwing screamed and hollered about how it was all Bush's fault...

Now Louisiana is under water and Obummer is vacationing...and crickets except from local newspapers in LA like this one calling for him to cut short his latest vacation and go back to work. http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_f1ce22ee-64b4-11e6-b11a-a393ff25161d.html

If it was a Republican in office everyone in the media would be howling like a pack of hungry wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors