Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep ur shit together or get move to unrelated comment thread
Oh I forgot you all don't listen just like ur daddy trump
What a stupid
Ignorant
Freak
What's the excuse now?
Campaign manager quit??
Let's hear it
lol

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of what Congress accomplishes (or fails to) will never, ever, be subject to Supreme Court Justice.

But what will be subject to the Justices is far more important. The quantity is irrelevant, IMO.

Besides, Congress has been handing more power to the President for many many years. There isn't much power with congress any more. A prime example. Congress is no longer needed to regulate vaping. They handed that over to the FDA, before vaping was even invented. FDA answers to the President. He sets the goals. There are many more examples but that one is forum related.

Congress having handed the executive branch so much power makes the President the important choice. The President chooses to enforce or not enforce. The president appoints the heads of the alphabet agencies and congress has given the agencies the power to regulate or not. Congress did not legalize the sticky icky but the President has given the alphabet agencies a directive to not enforce the law.

While your ideological view may be somewhat correct, the state of the government makes it moot. The President is a very very important choice. Congress no longer makes most of the laws and regulations. The agencies do. EPA makes it's own laws. FDA makes it's own laws. You get the idea. Those unelected lawmakers are controlled by the President.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mud pit comments here we come

VAPE ON
nah,..... that's where you are trying to take the thread....because you don't posses the intelligence,education, or perception of the people on the thread...and so you will seek to destroy the things you can't have....miserable stupid fucks always attack people that are happier than they are, they are jealous of what they can't have and watching other people enjoy what they can't have causes them pain and is a reminder of their shortcomings...which are almost always self inflicted....but have at it if you got the balls...we know you have the dicks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah,..... that's where you are trying to take the thread....because you don't posses the intelligence,education, or perception of the people on the thread...and so you will seek to destroy the things you can't have....miserable stupid fucks always attack people that are happier than they are, they are jealous of what they can't have and watching other people enjoy what they can't have causes them pain and is a reminder of their shortcomings...which are almost always self inflicted....but have at it if you got the balls...we know you have the dicks.
Lol...

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mud pit comments here we come

VAPE ON

Mouth is full so you want the rest to move to your mud pit? Damn.

Reporter+Makes+Kid+Cry+Body+Language+Fear+Eyes+White+and+Wide+Eyes+Wide+Open+Body+Languge+Nonverbal+Communication+Expert+Expert+Speaker+Speaker+Keynonte+Keynote+Las+Vegas+Denver+Orlando.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, just like ur daddy trump
Personal attacking is what got him the nomination
And dumbfucks enjoyed it
go on!

VAPE ON
murder got Hilary the nomination.

"One month after a Bernie Sanders supporter served the Democratic National Committee and its then-chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, with a civil complaint alleging fraud on behalf of Hillary Clinton, he was found dead in his Florida home.One month after a Bernie Sanders supporter served the Democratic National Committee and its then-chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, with a civil complaint alleging fraud on behalf of Hillary Clinton, he was found dead in his Florida home.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that this is the first time in 30 years that I can actually endorse someone who chooses not to vote. Of the two major party candidates, I would have to go with the one whose career isn't publicly known to be rife with shady deals and who doesn't have over three dozen "suspicious death" actual bodies surrounding that career. But I won't be voting for either. Gary Johnson is probably the most suitable candidate for me, even if it is a "wasted" vote. Doesn't matter much which way I vote anyway, since NY is a profoundly Democrat state.
  • Former United Nations diplomat John Ashe died in June 2016 under “suspicious” circumstances. He was scheduled to testify in US District Court about the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton on June 22.
  • Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Conrad Rich was shot in the back and killed just after 4 a.m. in Washington, D.C. on July 10, 2016. He was allegedly set to talk with the FBI concerning 2016 Democratic primary fraud on July 10.
  • Author Victor Thorn, who wrote tell-all books about the Clintons, was found dead from a single gunshot wound on August 1.
  • Shawn Lucas, lead attorney in the anti-DNC fraud case against Hillary Clinton, was found dead at his home on August 8.

These are the people in just the last couple of months Hilary and the DNC have had killed in order to ensure Hilary is put into office....the DNC is dead it has been co-opted by cut throats....allowing Hilary and the DNC into power will give license for stuff like this to happen on a global scale.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
murder got Hilary the nomination.

"One month after a Bernie Sanders supporter served the Democratic National Committee and its then-chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, with a civil complaint alleging fraud on behalf of Hillary Clinton, he was found dead in his Florida home.One month after a Bernie Sanders supporter served the Democratic National Committee and its then-chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, with a civil complaint alleging fraud on behalf of Hillary Clinton, he was found dead in his Florida home.
That's politics for you smart guy
Don't take it too personal it might bite you in the end...

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I speak reasonably to reasonable people. Like they deserve. I speak unreasonably to unreasonable people. Like they deserve. :blowkiss:
Oh ok
Don't trash this thread
Keep ur shit on point
Or shut up...
...I say it like how I see it
Just like ur daddy
TRUMP...
You don't have to be intelligent to understand STUPID..

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright
Trump fan bois
Chat with you all later
I'm about to shoot some hoops
Later HATERS

VAPE ON

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ok
Don't trash this thread
Keep ur shit on point
Or shut up...
...I say it like how I see it
Just like ur daddy
TRUMP...
You don't have to be intelligent to understand STUPID..

VAPE ON

Take your own advice, asshat. You jump in the thread with shit like this and then want me to be civil? Keep munching them dicks.

GOODNIGHT
RIGHTARDS!!
change the title of this thread will yah!?

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take your own advice, asshat. You jump in the thread with shit like this and then want me to be civil? Keep munching them dicks.
FYI
I have been on this thread longer than you do...
Check ur shit

VAPE ON

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Crackin' me up here guys...almost makes me want to turn off that ignore thingy so I can read the horseshit being shoveled...

But---Naah.. I get the drift ;)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI
I have been on this thread longer than you do...
Check ur shit

VAPE ON

LOL. What a dumb ass. Click page one, genius. I'm on it. You? Nope.

Making shit up about Trump didn't fly so what makes you think making shit up about yourself would?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That your voting for Hitlery? Yeah, you told us. Good luck with that.
He's just mad because I bet him a Franklin that Trump would win.

He knows Trump has this won, and he is sore about having to pay me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone please explain to me
WHY
MANAFart decided to resign?
I'm still waiting for excuses?

VAPE ON

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe he was under federal investigation or about to get indicted. Oh wait, that's the dems, my bad. lmao. Seriously, talk about a tough bar game. Put a dartboard up and line it with photos of dems. Object of the game? Toss a dart into any of the spaces containing a photo of a democrat NOT under federal investigation, indictment, impeachment or heading to prison. haha.

Why not give us excuses as to why DWS got fired or why Kathleen Kane is headed to the big house. True, Kane isn't running for potus but then neither is manafort. For that matter is there even a point to questioning someone that isn't running for office? Sounds like liberal ill educated diversion patterns. "ummm, my candidate sucks and is guilty as fuck, don't have any intelligent or fact based claims against Trump so ummm, who can I try to bash to take the spotlight off shillary. Oh I know, let me find someone who has no bearing on this election and isn't running for office". Puttin' the derp in derpocrat since 1828.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to an analysis by Newsbusters, the "Big Three" networks devoted six times more coverage to Ryan Lochte and the Olympic Swimmers who lied about being robbed at gunpoint than they did the revelation that Obama paid $400 million ransom to the Islamic regime. Of the networks, Newsbusters writes:

Free Press?......this may in part explain why we have a voting population so woefully ignorant of the issues .

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can anyone please explain to me
WHY
MANAFart decided to resign?
I'm still waiting for excuses?

VAPE ON
It doesn't matter why. You are just diverting the discussion away from what is important EJ. Maybe it was because he and Trump didn't get along, and he decided to leave before he got fired.

It doesn't matter.

What realty should matter, is the murders and voter fraud surrounding your hero, Hillary.

Do you want to live in a republic, or do you want to live in a country ruled by a dictator?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to an analysis by Newsbusters, the "Big Three" networks devoted six times more coverage to Ryan Lochte and the Olympic Swimmers who lied about being robbed at gunpoint than they did the revelation that Obama paid $400 million ransom to the Islamic regime. Of the networks, Newsbusters writes:

Free Press?......this may in part explain why we have a voting population so woefully ignorant of the issues .
Just like they spent such little time on the disaster in Louisiana...no looting or rioting doesnt make a good story .so what if a couple of thousand people lost their homes and the president didnt issuie a statment or visit cause he is golfing ....oh wait he did take time for a fundraiser for killary...but hey all is good

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't matter why. You are just diverting the discussion away from what is important EJ. Maybe it was because he and Trump didn't get along, and he decided to leave before he got fired.

It doesn't matter.

What realty should matter, is the murders and voter fraud surrounding your hero, Hillary.

Do you want to live in a republic, or do you want to live in a country ruled by a dictator?
Ey man good morning
Let me just make this clear aight!!
I'm a REPUBLICAN,REGISTERED REPUBLICAN, voted republicans, I voted for Obama FIRST TERM THOUGH!!
And I hate that fucking bitch!! (That felt good)
I'm just tired of all the bullshit in the government, I'm tired of all the lies, I'm tired of all the bullshit trump SAYS, I'm frustrated!
TRUMP IS A JOKER IMO!!
I think VAPERS here takes it the wrong way though!!
I talk shit about trump, YES i do!!
That doesn't mean Im a Hitlary fanboy!!
I'm not dude...trust me on that!!
The whole election thing for me is a joke!!
That's why I ain't voting, let's be honest here!!
THE WHITEHOUSE IS WAITING FOR HER
LIKE IT OR NOT!!!
TRUMP needs the whole GOP to help him out!!
do you see how different trump is, when he's reading a TelePrompTer? ANOTHER BULLSHIT!!
PAYPAL ONLY OR QUICKPAY CHASE OK

VAPE ON

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ey man good morning
I'm a REPUBLICAN,REGISTERED REPUBLICAN, voted republicans, I voted for Obama FIRST TERM THOUGH!!
I'm just tired of all the bullshit in the government, I'm tired of all the lies, I'm tired of all the bullshit trump SAYS, I'm frustrated!
TRUMP IS A JOKER IMO!!
LIKE IT OR NOT!!!
do you see how different trump is, when he's reading a TelePrompTer? ANOTHER BULLSHIT!!

VAPE ON
I agree the corruption is out of control and i agree the media has rigged this for killary . But Trump like him or not is the only choice . He will set the Supreme court . He will stop illegal immigrants from taking jobs and feeding off our taxes . Hillary will set us on a course to 3rd world status .People feel your anger . But not voting for some kind of chance of chage is not the way to go .This is the turning point of our country all is a steak . More corruption more lies upon lies more flooding of illigals more welfare for the non needy higher taxes ,less access to cheap power . Its your call and your duty to participate no matter how distasteful you find it .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree the corruption is out of control and i agree the media has rigged this for killary . But Trump like him or not is the only choice . He will set the Supreme court . He will stop illegal immigrants from taking jobs and feeding off our taxes . Hillary will set us on a course to 3rd world status .People feel your anger . But not voting for some kind of chance of chage is not the way to go .This is the turning point of our country all is a steak . More corruption more lies upon lies more flooding of illigals more welfare for the non needy higher taxes ,less access to cheap power . Its your call and your duty to participate no matter how distasteful you find it .

See, my problem is, I DONT SEE TRUMP AS The CHOICE!! I see him trump just like them fucking bullshitters in the government...
Yeah he has plans of doing all the stuff you said, BUT it AINT GONNA HAPPEN and you know
It won't... Like I said before Sgt Rock
I'm a realist, non of these idiots will do what they preached and promised..
They all lie
I'm sorry I'm bitter!

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Listen Ej, you know I like you and we've always been Kool but you can't be a Republican having pulled the lever for Obama. At best you were a Reagan Democrat. There is no way in the world a true Republican could've even thought of pulling the lever for Obama in any election. His whole platform was polar opposite of everything a Republican believes in. That being said you and I are still good. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen Ej, you know I like you and we've always been Kool but you can't be a Republican having pulled the lever for Obama. At best you were a Reagan Democrat. There is no way in the world a true Republican could've even thought of pulling the lever for Obama in any election. His whole platform was polar opposite of everything a Republican believes in. That being said you and I are still good. Lol.

Ey jack... I'm not the only republican that voted for that idiot on his first term.. Lol
That's how convincing he was at that time.. the government was so fucked up when bush left people needed change LOL
BULLSHIT

VAPE ON

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, my problem is, I DONT SEE TRUMP AS The CHOICE!! I see him trump just like them fucking bullshitters in the government...
Yeah he has plans of doing all the stuff you said, BUT it AINT GONNA HAPPEN and you know
It won't... Like I said before Sgt Rock
I'm a realist, non of these idiots will do what they preached and promised..
They all lie
I'm sorry I'm bitter!

VAPE ON
I understand your bitterness. Im not a trump fanboy i dont agree he is the best choice I hope he does 1/4 of what he says . But he is the only real and true choice for any small bit of change . He has already changed the political establishment just by running . He has opened doors for new ideas and possibly future canidates to change the country . You do what you want with your bitterness countinue to name call wich does nothing or vote for a chance to be heard .

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ey jack... I'm not the only republican that voted for that idiot on his first term.. Lol
That's how convincing he was at that time.. the government was so fucked up when bush left people needed change LOL
BULLSHIT

VAPE ON
Lol, you're the only one I know.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ey man good morning
TRUMP IS A JOKER IMO!!
LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

VAPE ON
voted for Obama...nuff said.....thinks the election was an episode of dancing with the stars....I love watching Democrats backpedal...I really don't have to read your posts EJ if I want to know what you think I can just turn on the TV.......

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand your bitterness. Im not a trump fanboy i dont agree he is the best choice I hope he does 1/4 of what he says . But he is the only real and true choice for any small bit of change . He has already changed the political establishment just by running . He has opened doors for new ideas and possibly future canidates to change the country . You do what you want with your bitterness countinue to name call wich does nothing or vote for a chance to be heard .

That's one thing I really like about the trump candidacy
He changed the norm in POLITICS...
With that being said, I agree with you and everybody else here, I just got to get over this hate i feel about the whole politics bullshit!!
You know, I feel like there's no more hope, I'm just gonna ride whatever bullshit they put on us poor people...

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's one thing I really like about the trump candidacy
He changed the norm in POLITICS...
With that being said, I agree with you and everybody else here, I just got to get over this hate i feel about the whole politics bullshit!!
You know, I feel like there's no more hope, I'm just gonna ride whatever bullshit they put on us poor people...

VAPE ON
But, but, Obama was all about Hope and Change?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You mean the guy that attended Rev. Wright's God Damn America church lied? The community organizer? The guy that had to have a birth certificate manufactured? The protector of Hillary? The guy that had his college records sealed? The guy that told us we could use our Dr. with his health plan? Fast and furious? Benghazi? Ransom? Iran Nuclear deal? He lied? I'm sorry I just don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors