Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know... in the off chance that they let trump have the position he can have Edward Kennedy McMahon as Secretary of defense. Maybe Amoroso can be the treasurer.
Camacho will have to be secretary of agriculture.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's because you can't comprehend anything past a meme and your learn politics from SNL skits..
lol.... so because, according to you, I cant understand something; you will vote for Gary "Aleppo" Johnson... I'm touched to have such an effect on you.

:)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol.... so because, according to you, I cant understand something; you will vote for Gary "Aleppo" Johnson... I'm touched to have such an effect on you.

:)

LOL. No, you illiterate fuck. You think I'm voting for Johnson because you don't know how to comprehend the written language.

Now run along and get more political theories from the esteemed fashion blog MadamNoire who's writer gets her political theories from her cousin whom she describes as "the corny haters that believe in that Illuminati mess."

Veronica Wells is the culture editor at MadameNoire.com. She is also the author of “Bettah Days.”

LOL.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL. No, you illiterate fuck. You think I'm voting for Johnson because you don't know how to comprehend the written language.

Now run along and get more political theories from the esteemed fashion blog MadamNoire who's writer gets her political theories from her cousin whom she describes as "the corny haters that believe in that Illuminati mess."

Veronica Wells is the culture editor at MadameNoire.com. She is also the author of “Bettah Days.”

LOL.
And you think that are the esteemed genius, that people should hold high... such a megalomaniacal narcissist.
its a crying ass shame that you are so closed minded and unable to discuss anything with anyone that sees the world differently...
you must be lonely in your little world, that would explain the pent up aggression

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you think that are the esteemed genius, that people should hold high... such a megalomaniacal narcissist.
its a crying ass shame that you are so closed minded and unable to discuss anything with anyone that sees the world differently...
you must be lonely in your little world, that would explain the pent up aggression

Um, no. I imagine I have allot to learn still. I just find that, for my continuing education about politics/government/history, people that have actual knowledge of such things are much better tools to forming an educated opinion than a person that has none.

I mean, you can open your mind to a gnat for all I care. I just don't expect the conclusions you draw from that gnat will be in any way valid.

What do you show for evidence for your conclusions? Youtube videos from random people and a cultural editor for a fashion blog. You did find a vaping forum for vaping advice. How is it that you found yourself reading a fashion blog for political opinion?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Um, no. I imagine I have allot to learn still. I just find that, for my continuing education about politics/government/history, people that have actual knowledge of such things are much better tools to forming an educated opinion than a person that has none.

I mean, you can open your mind to a gnat for all I care. I just don't expect the conclusions you draw from that gnat will be in any way valid.

What do you show for evidence for your conclusions? Youtube videos from random people and a cultural editor for a fashion blog. You did find a vaping forum for vaping advice. How is it that you found yourself reading a fashion blog for political opinion?

bahaha: wow.. the hypocrisy in your statements are hilarious..
Trump is great because he is not a politician, but don't listen to her; because she writes a fashion blog.

don't take advice from them because they are the mass media.... but don't take advice from there because its you tube.

the bottom line is that all you have done is proven you are close minded and will only accept what fits YOUR opinion or world view...
any discussion with anyone like that is completely pointless.
Its not better than talking to a humping monkey or a baboon in heat.

enjoy the rest of your closed minded self gratifying political thread.
- the primate exhibit is open until ten.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bahaha: wow.. the hypocrisy in your statements are hilarious..
Trump is great because he is not a politician, but don't listen to her; because she writes a fashion blog.

don't take advice from them because they are the mass media.... but don't take advice from there because its you tube.

the bottom line is that all you have done is proven you are close minded and will only accept what fits YOUR opinion or world view...
any discussion with anyone like that is completely pointless.
Its not better than talking to a humping monkey or a baboon in heat.

enjoy the rest of your closed minded self gratifying political thread.
- the primate exhibit is open until ten.

You're pretty dim.

I've never advocated taking political advice from Trump. He has no set ideology that I can see. No real grasp of history either. He certainly isn't an ideal candidate. He's a tool to break the grasp of elitism in government. That he is correct about the major issues facing the country over and above Hitlery makes him a preferable candidate, not a person to form political beliefs with.

Your fashion blog writer is not a candidate to consider electing so I have not pitted her against Trump. I pit Trump against Hitlery. Nor does she have any knowledge what-so-ever, that she has put forth, to form any political theory from, aside from her weird cousin and some MSM reporting. Not a person to learn from.

But, if she ever runs for President, I'd be happy to discuss her as a candidate on the issues. An outsider to break the elitism inside government. As it is, I won't be forming political theory from either her or Trump's dismal knowledge of the subject.

If you can't discern the difference between political candidates vs political theory, then what you consider as my monkey mind is well advanced compared to yours.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you gotta be kidding me ..this is where you get your political insights from ....a fucking little hipster comedian....talk about fucking groupthink...you can't be taken seriously for fucksakes .
You ridicule Alex jones....and put up this MTV clown as a political analysis....I expect more from someone who has passed puberty.....whats next man you gonna give us your historical perspective from TMZ......LOL

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

If you can't discern the difference between political candidates vs political theory, then what you consider as my monkey mind is well advanced compared to yours.

hahahaha really?
well let me make one last post in this trainwreck you call a discussion...
but let me take it down to a level that even a troglodyte like you can understand
neener-neener-o.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahahaha really?
well let me make one last post in this trainwreck you call a discussion...
but let me take it down to a level that even a troglodyte like you can understand
neener-neener-o.gif
Well you are voting for Hilary so I sort of expect you get your information from late night comedy shows.....or you were voting for Hilary before you weren't but after you were or something like that....yeah go ahead and fuck off you dipshit if I want your opinion I'll just turn on Comedy Central.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you gotta be kidding me ..this is where you get your political insights from ....a fucking little hipster comedian....talk about fucking groupthink...you can't be taken seriously for fucksakes .
You ridicule Alex jones....and put up this MTV clown as a political analysis....I expect more from someone who has passed puberty.....whats next man you gonna give us your historical perspective from TMZ......LOL
I never would have put you in the troglodyte column... actually I respect you quite a bit...
but goddamned how an you not see what Ive been saying?
just because he is a comedian (ive never heard of him until this video) does not dismiss the factual basis of anything that he said.
nor does anyones occupation.

I'm an electrical engineer, not a politician... I have some close friends who are politicians in my area. My cousin and his father were both the tax assessors(Pat Burke) for Orleans parish. One of my best friends from high school, is a state representative (John Lapinto). Another close friend runs the office of emergency management (Eric Zammit)

half of what I have said may be out of left field.... but if you and homeslice would at least take the potatos out of your ears and read what I have said maybe you two can see something other than your own disdain for some crackpot old lady (actual gender still questionable)

Well you are voting for Hilary so I sort of expect you get your information from late night comedy shows.....or you were voting for Hilary before you weren't but after you were or something like that....yeah go ahead and fuck off you dipshit if I want your opinion I'll just turn on Comedy Central.....
no I am not.... just proving mu point that neither of you two can get past that and read what I have actually said anywhere..... stop being blinded by hate and butthurt and read

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never would have put you in the troglodyte column... actually I respect you quite a bit...
but goddamned how an you not see what Ive been saying?
just because he is a comedian (ive never heard of him until this video) does not dismiss the factual basis of anything that he said.
nor does anyones occupation.

I'm an electrical engineer, not a politician... I have some close friends who are politicians in my area. My cousin and his father were both the tax assessors(Pat Burke) for Orleans parish. One of my best friends from high school, is a state representative (John Lapinto). Another close friend runs the office of emergency management (Eric Zammit)

half of what I have said may be out of left field.... but if you and homeslice would at least take the potatos out of your ears and read what I have said maybe you two can see something other than your own disdain for some crackpot old lady (actual gender still questionable)

no I am not.... just proving mu point that neither of you two can get past that and read what I have actually said anywhere..... stop being blinded by hate and butthurt and read
it fucking television comedy .....what the fuck s wrong with you.....who do you think their target audience is? People like ej...idiots with the attention span of a gnat...it their target audience.....who the fuck do you think they ar appealing to? Educated thoughtful well read independent free thinkers? No they appeal to the barista at the corner Starbucks. They target morons who get their political opinions from the same place they get their fashion sense or their next tatto...nobody I know that is truly awake even watches the fucking TV for information it's owned by a handful of corporations if you think you are going to hear anything more than propaganda....you're an idiot....it's embarrassing that I even have to point this out to you....these are the people that manufacture consent to people too stupid or to cowardly to think for themselves...they are the state approved ministry of truth.....how open minded you are.
Why do you think that asshole Obama just handed over control of the Internet to the totalitarian dickheads in the UN.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
it fucking television comedy .....what the fuck s wrong with you.....who do you think their target audience is? People like ej...idiots with the attention span of a gnat...it their target audience.....who the fuck do you think they ar appealing to? Educated thoughtful well read independent free thinkers? No they appeal to the barista at the corner Starbucks.....it's embarrassing that I even have to point this out to you....these are the people that manufacture consent to people too stupid or to cowardly to think for themselves...they are the state approved ministry of truth.....how open minded you are.
again, you are proving my point for me...
the delivery is meant in comedy.... that does not dismiss that there are some facts woven in.

just because you scream louder does not make what you scream any more truthful or not truthful
in that same light
just because this comic says something and means it to be funny that does not make it truthful or not truthful

don't limit yourself to only CERTAIN type of source for information.....
did I post one source? no I did not... I posted 4 or 5 (at least)n from varying places.
a comic, a comedy sketch, a tinfoil cap wearer and a ridiculous comparison through woven in cuts and edits with a bad movie from the late 90s.- but it rings a degree of truth in picture as to how he comes off sometimes.

none of which are truthful in there own merit but all of which have fact and truth woven in.

am I voting for trump or Hillary?
quite frankly I don't know, I am still trying to sort that out.
both of them suck elephant turds
both of which are running for who is going ot have there name in history as the one who put the final nail in the American Empire's coffin.

it is my deepest belief that the decision of who it is going to be was made when or even before king barry took office; and, this whole thing is an exercise in blood pressure and futility; so it is a moot point and not worth discussing.

in that manner I think Trump is honestly set up to make people who don't like Hillary or Trump to accept her as the lesser of two evils, to make them swallow her as president easier. Why else would someone running for the office, send out tweets insulting a woman who was a beauty queen 20 years ago? or do half of the other stupid shit this guy has done? making fun of a handicap person, referencing a news casters menstrual cycle, calling people fat and lazy- no singular incident is bad, but altogether? Come on, that can not possibly bode well for foreign policy. That can not represent this nation well at the table with China over the economy.

He does really well for a little while, and just when he starts to resemble someone well put together he turns into Cousin Eddy from national lampoons.

can you picture this outside of the whitehouse?
cousin-eddie-o.gif

be as angry and type as loud as you want. This is what his actions have left myself and several others to see.

no matter what though, my state will break for him. LA had gone republican in every election over the past 52 years (I think..cant find that stat in writing but I think that is what I remember hearing- could be wrong)
I wont be living in OH until after the election.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
again, you are proving my point for me...
the delivery is meant in comedy.... that does not dismiss that there are some facts woven in.

just because you scream louder does not make what you scream any more truthful or not truthful
in that same light
just because this comic says something and means it to be funny that does not make it truthful or not truthful

don't limit yourself to only CERTAIN sourced for information.....
did I post one source? no I did not... I posted 4 or 5 at least. from varying places.
a comic, a comedy sketch, a tinfoil cap wearer an a ridiculous comparison through woven in cuts and edits with a bad movie from the late 90s.

none of which are truthful in there own merit but all of which have fact and truth woven in.

am I voting for trump or Hillary?
quite frankly I don't know, I am still trying to sort that out.
both of which suck elephant turds
both of which are running for who is going ot have there name in history as the one who put the final nail in the American Empire's coffin.

it is my deepest belief that the decision of who it is going to be was made when king barry took office; and this whole thing is an exercise in blood pressure and futility; so it is a moot point and not worth discussing.
in that manner I think Trump is honestly set up to make people who don't like Hillary accept her as the lesser of two evils. Why else would someone running for the office, send out tweets insulting a woman who was a beauty queen 20 years ago? or do half of the other stupid shit this guy has done?
He does really well for a little while, and just when he starts to resemble someone well put together he turns into Cousin Eddy from national lampoons.

can you picture this outside of the whitehouse?
cousin-eddie-o.gif

be as angry and type as loud as you want. This is what his actions have left myself and several others to see.

no matter what though, my state will break for him. LA had gone republican in every election over the past 52 years (I think..cant find that stat in writing but I think that is what I remember hearing- could be wrong)
I wont be living in OH until after the election.
If you like the rest of the Comedy Central political club can't make a decision between a mean tweet and a fucking psycopathic murdering war criminal...if you are struggeling with the moral delimma of whether to obsess on miss piggy while bodies are out rotting in half the Middle East because of Hilary...I got nothing to say to you....for me the choice is simple....it may not be the choice I'd like but it's the only choice I got.....I go to the market tonight my choice isn't between organic grass fed aged porterhouse,and freshly caught Maine lobster...it's between hamburger and chicken....this election cycle it's between salami and some crazed bitch dropping napalm on innocent people.or filling my neighborhood up with cretins with a 70 IQ who think that my wife should wear a bag over her head and my daughter deserves to be raped because she is smarter than the prophet and too mouthy for a woman. As for angry you have been a total asshole so please stop playing the old liberal holier than thou card and pretend otherwise you came here slinging shit and got it feed back to you stop being a bitch and pretend something else just go take your fucking yoga mat and return to your safe space...I think there are some John Stewart reruns on......

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you like the rest of the Comedy Central political club can't make a decision between a mean tweet and a fucking psycopathic murdering war criminal...if you are struggeling with the moral delimma of whether to obsess on miss piggy while bodies are out rotting in half the Middle East because of Hilary...I got nothing to say to you....for me the choice is simple....it may not be the choice I'd like but it's the only choice I got.....I go to the market tonight my choice isn't between organic grass fed aged porterhouse,and freshly caught Maine lobster...it's between hamburger and chicken....this election cycle it's between salami and some crazed bitch dropping napalm on innocent people.or filling my neighborhood up with cretins with a 70 IQ who think that my wife should wear a bag over her head and my daughter deserves to be raped because she is smarter than the prophet and too mouthy for a woman.
there you go

take the side you dont like to the extreme while dismissing the other...

I despise both... she has done some seriously fucked up shit
and he will do some seriously fucked up shit

--it is the same result

kind of like everyone thought king barry would stop all the war and close gitmo and everyone would be in peace and harmony....
---- didn't work out so well did it?
and now you think this guy who couldn't get through 90 minutes on stage with an shimmying Hillary wont get pissy and emotional when dealing with foreign leaders. Only by then it will be far too late.

The-Hillary-Clinton-Shimmy-With-Shaq-2016-presidential-election-usa-39923959-300-251.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there you go

take the side you dont like to the extreme while dismissing the other...

I despise both... she has done some seriously fucked up shit
and he will do some seriously fucked up shit

--it is the same result

kind of like everyone thought king barry would stop all the war and close gitmo and everyone would be in peace and harmony....
---- didn't work out so well did it?
and now you think this guy who couldn't get through 90 minutes on stage with an shimmying Hillary wont get pissy and emotional when dealing with foreign leaders. Only by then it will be far too late.

The-Hillary-Clinton-Shimmy-With-Shaq-2016-presidential-election-usa-39923959-300-251.gif
So now you've added clairvoyance to your abilities...let me tell you something..I heard this same shit about Regan, that he'd blow up the world..and put blacks in chains ..ridiculous idiotic nonsense that only an ej would believe...in fact you democrats say the same thing about every single republican that has ever run for office...it is so threadbare at times you'd think you all would get embarrassed or just plain bored and come up with something new like..trump will rape your family pet and eat your children.......so I am supposed to fear how out of control trump MIGHT be over the women who turned the Middle East into an al Qaeda daycare center.....the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.....I don't think you are insane so that leaves me with the only alternative left...you support her polices great I don't. .....if you can't see there is an EXTREME difference between a mean old man, and a war pig I am probably not the guy to help you make that distinction...I have very little patience for what I consider bullshit.

Your attempt to draw parellels between trump and his supporters and the brain dead who voted for Obama is a stretch nobody is having their kids learn the Trump song like they did the Obama song....nobody is running around with books signed by Trump,no newscaster is talking about trump sending shivers up his legs,no this is historic....no free pass to total ignore Trumps past....on the contrary Trump has been attacked by every single insitution of power in America every single day since he started running his life dissected no ignoring the facts like they did with Obama no hiding the jeramiha wright 20 years in a racist anti Semitic cesspool of a church..or frank Marshall Mrashall Davis under the rug Rasheed Khalid's,no stuffing bill ayes under the couch,...there will be no Nobel peace prize to trump for tying his shoes like they did Obama.....there is no parellels your attempt is ridiculous.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ill be honest... I stopped reading the wall of text when you seriously compared Donald Drumpf to Reagan.
lost all credibility with me at that point.

you really just helped me make my decision.

fun5347783_zps6k81ujl2.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ill be honest... I stopped reading the wall of text when you seriously compared Donald Drumpf to Reagan.
lost all credibility with me at that point.

you really just helped me make my decision.

fun5347783_zps6k81ujl2.gif
Sort like when you voted on this thread for Hilary,but didn't but you did before you didn't......again this is not a late night comedy show so you will be required to put in some effort.......if you bothered reading ...I know you and ej like things that fit on bumper stickers but buck up cowboy......I said I heard the same accusations leveled at Regan that are being levels at trump...that he was going to blow up the world......next time when I post something and you don't see balloons and clowns and bikinis ignore it there may be words with more than two syllables and I wouldn't want you to get confused.or worse yet you may have to defend your positions.......I think most Hilary supporters learn to ignore reality and dissent in order to justify their support of the hag.....so you're not unusual on that account..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
then he adds another wall of text... part of which I can agree with the other part no, not really.....
apparently you haven't seen him on fox news.
other than one or 2 interviews with o'reilly and Kelly... he has been rather coddled by Hannity and the morning show there.....

again... you just helped me make my choice. not that it matters much....

I do thank you and Time.... watching people blindly follow a person is quite entertaining, when they cant see past their own predetermined hatred
quite honestly never thought robotic followers of any "leader" existed before yesterday.

I thought most people were like me and could objectly look at both sides and apply that persons thoughts, ideals, actions and words to possible future events to try and see how they would effect things.

apparently not.
people do exist that just click a switch because........ party affiliation, blind hatred, and being incapable to think for themselves.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sort like when you voted on this thread for Hilary,but didn't but you did before you didn't......again this is not a late night comedy show so you will be required to put in some effort.......if you bothered reading ...I know you and ej like things that fit on bumper stickers but buck up cowboy......I said I heard the same accusations leveled at Regan that are being levels at trump...that he was going to blow up the world......next time when I post something and you don't see balloons and clowns and bikinis ignore it there may be words with more than two syllables and I wouldn't want you to get confused.or worse yet you may have to defend your positions.......I think most Hilary supporters learn to ignore reality and dissent in order to justify their support of the hag.....so you're not unusual on that account
this again
you and your budy time both are so focused on hating the most cheated on woman in American history that you all are to blind to see that I do not support EITHER
how many different ways can it be said.
I do not support either
No apoyo ni
我不支援要麼
Ne podržavaju bilo koji
Ich unterstütze nicht entweder
Mwen pa sipòte swa
من هم حمایت نمی
Mimi mkono ama
Ya desteklemez
いずれかをサポートしていません。

I didn't.. I still don't... but you did help me sort through Donald Dumpf's crap.... I will be voting for her now.

thank you for helping me sort through it. I really appreciate you and Time's help.

have a pleasant rest of your day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this again
you and your budy time both are so focused on hating the most cheated on woman in American history that you all are to blind to see that I do not support EITHER
I do not support either
No apoyo ni
我不支援要麼
Ne podržavaju bilo koji
Mwen pa sipòte swa
من هم حمایت نمی
Mimi mkono ama
Ya desteklemez
いずれかをサポートしていません。

I didn't.. I still don't... but you did help me sort through Donald Dumpf's crap.... I will be voting for her now.

thank you for helping me sort through it. I really appreciate you and Time's help.

have a pleasant rest of your day.

Hey no worries....but you better go ask your wife what to wear before yo leave the house......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey no worries....but you better go ask your wife what to wear before yo leave the house......
she said jeans and tshirt are just fine...

thanks again dude
fist_bump_shawn_gus_psych.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
then he adds another wall of text... part of which I can agree with the other part no, not really.....
apparently you haven't seen him on fox news.
other than one or 2 interviews with o'reilly and Kelly... he has been rather coddled by Hannity and the morning show there.....

again... you just helped me make my choice. not that it matters much....

I do thank you and Time.... watching people blindly follow a person is quite entertaining, when they cant see past their own predetermined hatred
quite honestly never thought robotic followers of any "leader" existed before yesterday.

I thought most people were like me and could objectly look at both sides and apply that persons thoughts, ideals, actions and words to possible future events to try and see how they would effect things.

apparently not.
people do exist that just click a switch because........ party affiliation, blind hatred, and being incapable to think for themselves.
it almost been as much fun as watching a morally bankrupt little weasel justify his legitimizing of a war criminal.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're the one that got ass burnt over a post that I actually agreed with you on. Since then, you've been playing victim.

I also took the time to write why I did not agree with your theory, but your victimhood was too much to overcome.

Now, though you had already voted as a Hitlery supporter, you are saying you are so much the victim your voting for Hitlery.

Have at it victim.

And I'll end with a meme as written words often eludes you.

wpid-playing-the-victim.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're the one that got ass burnt over a post that I actually agreed with you on. Since then, you've been playing victim.

I also took the time to write why I did not agree with your theory, but your victimhood was too much to overcome.

Now, though you had already voted as a Hitlery supporter, you are saying you are so much the victim your voting for Hitlery.

Have at it victim.

And I'll end with a meme as written words often eludes you.

wpid-playing-the-victim.jpg
yes I am the victim...
as are most people who make the mistake of trying to have an adult conversation with you, should they not agree with 100% of what you say.

i feel so sorry for your horse....

this again

you had already voted as a Hitlery supporter

let alone the question is WHO WOULD I BE VOTING FOR... not who I support..... in the words of your man- HUUUUUUUUGE differce

both of you are so focused on hating the most cheated on woman in American history that you all are to blind to see that I do not support EITHER
I do not support either
No apoyo ni
我不支援要麼
Ne podržavaju bilo koji
Mwen pa sipòte swa
من هم حمایت نمی
Mimi mkono ama
Ya desteklemez
いずれかをサポートしていません。

the real victim here are any poor bastards that read all of this crap and the amount of times that i have had to repeat myself; because, you lack both the ability to read and comprehend the English language and maintain continuity of thought.

omg youre 50 going on 5..... sweet jesus...

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
just testing my theory that you're really mentally stunted at 5 years old; and seeing if you have to have the last word.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just testing my theory that you're really mentally stunted at 5 years old; and seeing if you have to have the last word.

Funny.

Didn't you say you've been brain damaged? Maybe you shouldn't throw stones. Ya think?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Funny.

Didn't you say you've been brain damaged? Maybe you shouldn't throw stones. Ya think?
i do... drain bamage...
interesting though... i went from being a chef before it happened to an electrical engineer after....
if i can use my brain so can you.

there is still hope, its not to late for you.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried to use your brain yesterday but it had a stuck VICTIM key. Kept tossing a VICTIM into the calculations in random spots.
shows you either cant read, only see what you want to see, or you lack the ability for critical thinking...
unsure of which....

now please respond to this to fulfill your juvenile need for the last word, so that i can continue with my evening and not get trapped in a useless debate, that wont change anything again.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shows you either cant read, only see what you want to see, or you lack the ability for critical thinking...
unsure of which....

now please respond to this to fulfill your juvenile need for the last word, so that i can continue with my evening and not get trapped in a useless debate, that wont change anything again.

I read just fine. You said I could use your brain.

if i can use my brain so can you.

Maybe you meant that I could use my brain. If that is the case you should have written, "If I can use my brain, you can use yours."

That said, I'm beginning to see that I need to give you a pass. Go ahead and post again, and I'll let it slide. Have a good night.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, who is the most dangerous candidate?

Hillary on Syria says;

“So I think it's only fair to look at where we are in Syria today and, yes, I do still support a no-fly zone because I think we need to put in safe havens for those poor Syrians who are fleeing both Assad and ISIS and so they have some place they can be safe,”

And to do that would require;

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shut the fuck up and wake up
Nothing is changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back to work. Hitlery needs more money for Syrian refugees. Besides, you'll need the practice taking care of the people the refugees bomb.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go back to work. Hitlery needs more money for Syrian refugees. Besides, you'll need the practice taking care of the people the refugees bomb.

Yeah I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It cracks me up when people bash on Trump for the things he says. Maybe Megan Kelly was raggin'. Miss Universe 1904 was a fat ass.

People are just pissed because he has the stones to say it to people's faces. Tell me the rest of them are any better? Talking about the victims of slick willy's rape spree could be caught by dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park (the Clintons should know, isn't that how bill found shillary?). The dnc referring to reaching out to hispanic voters as "the taco bowl", making fun of a black woman because her name was "LaQueenia" (and Trump is 3rd grade? alriiighty then).

Trump says something, anything and the libtards are on it just itching to bust out their word of the day toilet paper to call him a racist, a bigot and everything else. These same enlightened souls who wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful, act like Biden is some sob story hero because he lost his son. The same moron who said, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man." You can't really bitch someone is racist when you put an african american AND the racist asshole who made the racist remark about him in the whitehouse, together. lmfao. What next, Al Sharpton and his running mate David Duke? Whatever it takes to keep Trump out, because you know, racism and bigotry.

Hate to break the derpocrats hearts but it's too late to drag racism and other bullshit to the whitehouse. Just between the clintons and obummer/biden they pretty well beat him to it. Scandal, sexual abuse, name calling, race baiting, lying to the public, illegal servers, lack of self control, ransom payments, slush funds operating as charity foundations. I'm sure there's more, that's just off the top of my head. Those two families have shitted up the white house so much if we elected a ticket with Putin/Kim Jong-un on it they'd do $100k worth of improvements to it. People like to laugh at how outlandish Trump is, how he'll ensconce the place in gold. That's a fuckload better than leaving it covered in tears and cum stains and several pieces of furniture lighter the way the Clinton's left it. The way the Clintons run things a whore house has more pride. Fewer stains, fewer broken dreams and you actually stand a chance at getting what you paid for.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_o3jk9fmUgl1u58bayo1_540.gif
hilary-clinton-funny-face.gif
giphy.gif