Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hold him and her to their own actions. i blame him for perpeuating the story and exposing his weakness . I dont blame her for brining it up ,its her job to fuck him up . Its his job not to let her !
So yea i hold him to his acts just like her

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ah. Ya think the liberals do that?

Or do they cover for Hitlery no matter what?

That's why the R's have been losers, even while owning the house and senate. Obama walks all over them simply by making them think that they have to play "fair". "The Republicans are shutting down the government!" It works every time. The Dims get dirty and conservatives cower.

No, Miss Piggy is a minor issue and you make it a Trump weakness by agreeing with the liberal media.

Miss Piggy has the morals of a whore and there is nothing wrong about saying so. It didn't fuck him up. The media fucked him up. And you're eating it like candy.

I don't agree. This is a media witch hunt like the rest.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His fucking weakness is prolonging the story of miss Universe! His weakness he exposed is he let it get under his skin ! Its a flaw in his personality dude ! Has nothing to do with republican or democrat it has everything to do with his actions of prolonging the story ! He explained what it was leave it there . Thats all . Dont beat it to death and give more fodder to the media . Get on with running the country dont fall into the distraction trap its what she wants! Turn it around back where it belongs . Doesnt that make sence to focus on her instead of focus on defending yourself from bullshit ?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
just wait and see.... wikilinks has the October surprise about to pop out about the Delete repeated word most cheated on woman in American history.

depending on how that plays out we will see whether bill gets a new playmate or if we have a hot first lady that doesn't speak English well.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im just saying yes Trump is not a politician....thats what people like about him ...but he has put himself in the political arena . You need to know the rules of the game and one of the rules is dont perpetuate negitive stories about yourself. He is up against the heavyweight champion of politicians and bullshit ! With the media in her pocket ! Stop giving any edge away listen to the people YOU chose to guide you .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His fucking weakness is prolonging the story of miss Universe! His weakness he exposed is he let it get under his skin ! Its a flaw in his personality dude ! Has nothing to do with republican or democrat it has everything to do with his actions of prolonging the story ! He explained what it was leave it there . Thats all . Dont beat it to death and give more fodder to the media . Get on with running the country dont fall into the distraction trap its what she wants! Turn it around back where it belongs . Doesnt that make sence to focus on her instead of focus on defending yourself from bullshit ?

What did he say that isn't true?

The media made it a story by saying there was no sex tape. There is a sex tape.

You go ahead and blame Trump and call it a weakness. The fucking media lied. The media lying, is not Trumps weakness, Has the media shown the sex tape? Nooooooooooo. No they still say there is no sex tape, but I showed it too you.

You go ahead and listen to the media lie and then blame it on Trump. I'm not so gullible. I saw the tape with my own eyes. It's not Trump's fault the media lies about it. He is correct, Miss Piggy is disgusting. The media lying about Miss Piggy is disgusting.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it.

Trump exposes media collusion and outright lies when all the news networks claim there is no sex tape but you can watch it for yourself on the internet and somehow, they can get otherwise decent people to believe that the media lies are somehow Trump's fault. It's so fucking blatant it's ridiculous and people still fall for it.

Instead of complaining about the lying ass media, it's somehow better to bash Trump for speaking the fucking truth.

No sex tape http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-alicia-machado.html?_r=0

No Sex tape https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/09/30/85064282-8727-11e6-92c2-14b64f3d453f_story.html

No sex tape http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...storm-miss-universe-hillary-clinton/91314446/

No sex tape http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-alicia-machado-miss-universe-2016-9

The list is long. No sex tape.

But, it's Trump that has a weakness not the lying ass media. Heh.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You do realize that the decision for who would be the next president was made years ago.

Not only that but election fraud is already being uncovered. Between hacking, dead people voting and illegal aliens made cotizens in a flurry.

The founding fathers vision for the American Experiment has come to its conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do realize that the decision for who would be the next president was made years ago.

Not only that but election fraud is already being uncovered. Between hacking, dead people voting and illegal aliens made cotizens in a flurry.

The founding fathers vision for the American Experiment has come to its conclusion.

Sure, but while I watch the conclusion it's best to correctly identify the events as they unfold as opposed to being told all is normal and that I should just believe the illusion.

It's best to identify lies and false narratives while they happen. It's much harder to sneak up on a deer if you've never done it before. Likewise, it's more difficult to identify lies and false narratives if you don't actually keep informed. I like to stay in practice. It's becoming more relevant every day.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure, but while I watch the conclusion it's best to correctly identify the events as they unfold as opposed to being told all is normal and that I should just believe the illusion.

It's best to identify lies and false narratives while they happen. It's much harder to sneak up on a deer if you've never done it before. Likewise, it's more difficult to identify lies and false narratives if you don't actually keep informed. I like to stay in practice. It's becoming more relevant every day.
I guess whatever tickles your pickle.
The fact is: none of it will change the reality that we live in. It wont change taxes, healthcare, the debt jobs of the economy. It wont force anything to happen. we will still have to either listen to the shrill voice of bitterness or get a daily barrage of nonsensical presidential tweets from the oval tweeter office.
-- whichever was decided for us.

in any case, its an exercise in futility.
for all intensive purposes the USA has become the tyranny we fought for freedom from. The only thing the election does is make people swallow the pill a little bit easier mentally

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
th

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess whatever tickles your pickle.
The fact is: none of it will change the reality that we live in. It wont change taxes, healthcare, the debt jobs of the economy. It wont force anything to happen. we will still have to either listen to the shrill voice of bitterness or get a daily barrage of nonsensical presidential tweets from the oval tweeter office.
-- whichever was decided for us.

in any case, its an exercise in futility.
for all intensive purposes the USA has become the tyranny we fought for freedom from. The only thing the election does is make people swallow the pill a little bit easier mentally

I guess you can lay down and lick your balls like an abused puppy, all resigned to your fate. Nothing wrong with that for some folks.

But, you do keep coming back, posting memes, like you're doing something. For all you're loathing about it, you seem pretty outspoken. Why not just turn on the boob tube and go about your business elsewhere if your resigned to your tyrannical leaders?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess you can lay down and lick your balls like an abused puppy, all resigned to your fate. Nothing wrong with that for some folks.

But, you do keep coming back, posting memes, like you're doing something. For all you're loathing about it, you seem pretty outspoken. Why not just turn on the boob tube and go about your business elsewhere if your resigned to your tyrannical leaders?
I know the truth is painful for some.... but its ok, you'll eventually realize that the decision you argue over just so that you bang your fingers harder on your screen or keyboard is uncontrollable for you.
All you are doing is trying to mask the fact that you are in the same boat as the rest of the populous and living under a soft tyranny that has been in place since before we left the gold standard.

whats really sad is that so few are embarrassed the choices we have in incontinent leaders.
a bitter pill or a schizophrenic tweeting tweeter. - no matter who the NWO decided on, we are sure to be the laughing stock of the industrialized world for a minimum of 4 years.
enjoy your typing on a vapors forum like you really make a difference- lol

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the truth is painful for some.... but its ok, you'll eventually realize that the decision you argue over just so that you bang your fingers harder on your screen or keyboard is uncontrollable for you.
All you are doing is trying to mask the fact that you are in the same boat as the rest of the populous and living under a soft tyranny that has been in place since before we left the gold standard.

whats really sad is that so few are embarrassed the choices we have in incontinent leaders.
a bitter pill or a schizophrenic tweeting tweeter. - no matter who the NWO decided on, we are sure to be the laughing stock of the industrialized world for a minimum of 4 years.
enjoy your typing on a vapors forum like you really make a difference- lol

And just what are you doing? Typing on a vapers forum like you really make a difference, genius. Look in the fucking mirror, pot. You have more than 10,000 posts on the vapors forum than I do, most of them bitching about what others are saying and you think you have the balls to call me out, lol.

You fucking morons that come in all the time to say absolutely nothing but do so anyway with smug abandon, crack me up. If you don't have anything to say, what the fuck are you doing here, just trolling?

Do you also sit and watch football while bleating about how stupid it is to watch sports?
hypocrisy.gif

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your not getting what in saying . Trump was the one who tweeted about the sex tape -yes
Trump brought the story back with his tweets - yes
Im saying he should NOT of fucking revived the story by tweeting about it at 3 am !
Get it ! Its a weakness to let it get to you ! The fuckin media didnt doit to him HE did HE didnt take the advise and let it go with one response HE perpetuated it NOBODY else ! His actions His words His tweets !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And just what are you doing? Typing on a vapers forum like you really make a difference, genius. Look in the fucking mirror, pot. You have more than 10,000 posts on the vapors forum than I do, most of them bitching about what others are saying and you think you have the balls to call me out, lol.

You fucking morons that come in all the time to say absolutely nothing but do so anyway with smug abandon, crack me up. If you don't have anything to say, what the fuck are you doing here, just trolling?

Do you also sit and watch football while bleating about how stupid it is to watch sports?
hypocrisy.gif
I would try and explain what I was trying to say in a different way, but it hurts to much to dumb myself that far down.

keep blindly defending one of the two outcomes against each other. --- its two paths to same location.

Sometimes I swear its like trying to roll on quicksand. take your ego out of rectum for 5 minutes.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your not getting what in saying . Trump was the one who tweeted about the sex tape -yes
Trump brought the story back with his tweets - yes
Im saying he should NOT of fucking revived the story by tweeting about it at 3 am !
Get it ! Its a weakness to let it get to you ! The fuckin media didnt doit to him HE did HE didnt take the advise and let it go with one response HE perpetuated it NOBODY else ! His actions His words His tweets !

I do get what your saying. It's what the media is saying. Read the articles I posted, they say what you are saying. You are repeating what the media is saying.

I do not agree. If Hitlery is attacking Trump on morals, for his Miss Piggy comments, he has every right and should respond if Miss Piggy has no morals of her own. He should not lie down and take it. You'd have him do nothing. I don't agree. That's all I'm saying.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would try and explain what I was trying to say in a different way, but it hurts to much to dumb myself that far down.

keep blindly defending one of the two outcomes against each other. --- its two paths to same location.

Sometimes I swear its like trying to roll on quicksand. take your ego out of rectum for 5 minutes.

I'm afraid you have comprehension issues. I agreed with your first statement to me, dumb ass. I simply stated, apparently in a manner that was above your comprehension level, that I have other reasons for engaging in the discussion. You took issues with that for some unknown reason.

You come here, all holier than thou, post your memes and then berate me for having a fucking opinion. And it ain't much different than yours.

MjAxMi1kYWE2NWUyZGI1NzdjNWFi.png

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm afraid you have comprehension issues. I agreed with your first statement to me, dumb ass. I simply stated, apparently in a manner that was above your comprehension level, that I have other reasons for engaging in the discussion. You took issues with that for some unknown reason.

You come here, all holier than thou, post your memes and then berate me for having a fucking opinion.
no I berate you for being a narcissist, huge difference.
having an opinion is one thing; trying to cram it down other peoples throat; and, screaming like a baby, because someone points out the obvious is juvenile.

ever stop to think that its an entire setup? maybe "hitlery"(to use your phrase) hired trump to make her look like less of an idiot? he as accomplished the impossible by making her look level headed and intelligent.

since memes make you brain hurt
fun38551262_zpsseoba9sx.gif

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no I berate you for being a narcissist, huge difference.
having an opinion is one thing trying to cram it down other peoples throat and screaming like a baby because someone points out the obvious is juvenile.

ever stop to think that its an entire setup? maybe "hitlery"(to use your phrase) hired trump to make her look like less of an idiot? he as accomplished the impossible by making her look level headed and intelligent.

since memes make you brain hurt

Again, I agreed with your first statement. I made no comment against it. I'm not sure why you insist otherwise. I suppose you just wanted to fight over something. That's fine. Just quit pretending I'm the one that's screaming. You got bent out of shape for nothing.

Memes don't make my brain hurt. They just mean your too lazy to write down your own thoughts, so you have to borrow some. I tend to use them too, but I usually write something coherent and then add a meme. I don't just rely on the meme alone.

Have I thought that it's a setup? I've considered it, but it doesn't hold water. Maybe you can find a benefit to Trump. I can't. It won't make him richer as he will actually lose business. Business people don't generally like to make enemies. People won't buy your stuff. So you tell me, what does Trump gain?

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Memes don't make my brain hurt. They just mean your too lazy to write down your own thoughts, so you have to borrow some. I tend to use them too, but I usually write something coherent and then add a meme. I don't just rely on the meme alone.

Have I thought that it's a setup? I've considered it, but it doesn't hold water. Maybe you can find a benefit to Trump. I can't. It won't make him richer as he will actually lose business. Business people don't generally like to make enemies. People won't buy your stuff. So you tell me, what does Trump gain?
exactly...
what to the schizophrenic tweeter gain?
by setting it up for Hillary?

considering both you and he; are the most egotistical, narcissists I have ever had to witness: I would say, the personal gratification of duping the American public. Perhaps also a few back door contracts from the USA in exchange for putting on the most embarrassing display of behavior by a Presidential candidate in history; thereby, helping Hillary win.

SNL is loving it, at least, all they had to do was re-enact the debate- no writer needed!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactly...
what to the schizophrenic tweeter gain?
by setting it up for Hillary?

considering both you and he; are the most egotistical, narcissists I have ever had to witness: I would say, the personal gratification of duping the American public. Perhaps also a few back door contracts from the USA in exchange for putting on the most embarrassing display of behavior by a Presidential candidate in history; thereby, helping Hillary win.

SNL is loving it, at least, all they had to do was re-enact the debate- no writer needed!

LOL.

So, you don't actually have anything. Okay, let's all put our tinfoil hats on. Romney was helping out Obama. Just because he's full of himself. Hell, I bet Ross Perot was a plant too. All the Bushes were plants that went awry, they weren't really supposed to win.

You should tell Alex Jones. He'd eat that shit up.

You could have at least gone with something that fit your old avatar.

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL.

So, you don't actually have anything. Okay, let's all put our tinfoil hats on. Romney was helping out Obama. Just because he's full of himself. Hell, I bet Ross Perot was a plant too. All the Bushes were plants that went awry, they weren't really supposed to win.

You should tell Alex Jones. He'd eat that shit up.

there you go...

I know thinking is really difficult for you; but, you don't have to work so hard at making yourself look dumb.
it comes naturally to you.

reality is, no one could have ever imagined a WORSE candidate for the republican party. NO ONE.

Couple that with the fact that the President Obama is very polarizing; and, Mrs. Clinton, is running as her third party, and one can deduce that If the republicans had even a decent candidate, the election would be easy.

Instead, we have poster child for lithium running, and every time he gets a little ahead, he goes off the rails and sandbags it for her.

its not that much of stretch to think that this is on purpose. he may as well, be etching her name on the desk of the oral office.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there you go...

I know thinking is really difficult for you; but, you don't have to work so hard at making yourself look dumb.
it comes naturally to you.

reality is, no one could have ever imagined a WORSE candidate for the republican party. NO ONE.

Couple that with the fact that the President Obama is very polarizing; and, Mrs. Clinton, is running as her third party, and one can deduce that If the republicans had even a decent candidate, the election would be easy.

Instead, we have poster child for lithium running, and every time he gets a little ahead, he goes off the rails and sandbags it for her.

its not that much of stretch to think that this is on purpose. he may as well, be etching her name on the desk of the oral office.

You forget, the Republican Party has had a grass roots movement for many years now, at least since before '08, to stomp out corruption and elitism in it's own party. For all the faults of the Republican Party, as being part of the one party system, there has been an open and active attempt to fix it from within. You know, that whole tea party thing and libertarian thing.

I doubt you've ever gone to a political meeting, R or D. A caucus. Local Party meeting. Anything.

I've seen the internal struggle first hand. The establishment R's have been changing party rules, excluding people and any number dirty/underhanded methods they can think of to keep their elite in power. It does not surprise me in the least to see an outsider win a republican primary. Even Trump. The distrust of the elite is deep. But, you have to actually be involved to see it. Have you actually gone and participated in local affairs?

The Republican elite fought hard to keep Trump out. Most of us, that really dislike the Party and elite, really enjoyed the elite getting their ass's spanked.

Anyway, an elite candidate would not have beat Hitlery. Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Bush(the elite chosen one) or any other would not have gotten any more support than Romney did. They are no better than Hitlery.

You should read more about past Presidents and those that ran. And the Founding Fathers. They all are not without their own weirdness. Though I was not present at the time, my reading indicates that Trump is not the most egotistical or narcissistic to have run or even won. Our times have changed with political correctness and a weak populous so that, like Jesus in todays times, they would not be accepted. Which is too bad. A good President needs to be egotistical. Confidence is a virtue.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You forget, the Republican Party has had a grass roots movement for many years now, at least since before '08, to stomp out corruption and elitism in it's own party. For all the faults of the Republican Party, as being part of the one party system, there has been an open and active attempt to fix it from within. You know, that whole tea party thing and libertarian thing.

I doubt you've ever gone to a political meeting, R or D. A caucus. Local Party meeting. Anything.

I've seen the internal struggle first hand. The establishment R's have been changing party rules, excluding people and any number dirty/underhanded methods they can think of to keep their elite in power. It does not surprise me in the least to see an outsider win a republican primary. Even Trump. The distrust of the elite is deep. But, you have to actually be involved to see it. Have you actually gone and participated in local affairs?

The Republican elite fought hard to keep Trump out. Most of us, that really dislike the Party and elite, really enjoyed the elite getting their ass's spanked.

Anyway, an elite candidate would not have beat Hitlery. Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, Bush(the elite chosen one) or any other would not have gotten any more support than Romney did. They are no better than Hitlery.

You should read more about past Presidents and those that ran. And the Founding Fathers. They all are not without their own weirdness. Though I was not present at the time, my reading indicates that Trump is not the most egotistical or narcissistic to have run or even won. Our times have changed with political correctness and a weak populous so that like Jesus in todays times, they would not be accepted. Which is too bad. A good President needs to be egotistical. Confidence is a virtue.
wow dude, you are more of an ass than I thought.
yes, as a matter of fact I have. You have this idea that you are the only one on the internet that has participated in anything. You assume you know people. You don't know shit about me so stop with your assumptions. I have been active here in both local and state politics.

I think I have you figured out... youre just one of those people that needs to argue with someone- anyone, over anything

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what happen when you talk to animals all the time
You forget ur human side!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow dude, you are more of an ass than I thought.
yes, as a matter of fact I have. You have this idea that you are the only one on the internet that has participated in anything. You assume you know people. You don't know shit about me so stop with your assumptions. I have been active here in both local and state politics.

I think I have you figured out... youre just one of those people that needs to argue with someone- anyone, over anything

Ah, then maybe you can explain how Trump won the Louisiana Primary, Including New Orleans when an establishment candidate would have a better chance at beating Hitlery?

What says your locals? Why are you in the minority?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
At best, Hillary is a known criminal that has skirted the law due to the "Old Boy's Club"

She was asleep at the switch when it came to the diplomat's that died.

Think of the same person when it comes to the entire country!

While Trump is new and untested, a vote for him is a vote AGAINST the SAME OLD SAME OLD and it is time to send a message at the bare minimum!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ah, then maybe you can explain how Trump won the Louisiana Primary, Including New Orleans when an establishment candidate would have a better chance at beating Hitlery?

What says your locals? Why are you in the minority?
you really are not that bright are you?
why am I in the minority? look at the demographic make up of new Orleans and you tell me genius.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shouldn't you be at work? Hitlery needs your money to pay for my grandkids college.

Hahaha just got off sir,
Say hello to ur kids make sure you tell them
I'm paying for their safety...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you really are not that bright are you?
why am I in the minority? look at the demographic make up of new Orleans and you tell me genius.

Why don't you just answer my questions?

Why did Trump win if an establishment Republican would have beat Hitlery?

It's a simple question. I was down there last year, exactly. The people were really nice, but I didn't really talk politics with them. So, I'm asking you.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Most of the time, it really doesn't matter whether the Jackass or the Pachyderm gets in because both have been deemed acceptable. I think this time, it might be different.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why don't you just answer my questions?

Why did Trump win if an establishment Republican would have beat Hitlery?

It's a simple question. I was down there last year, exactly. The people were really nice, but I didn't really talk politics with them. So, I'm asking you.

the state itself is a complex assimilation of 4 different cultures. since you are such a brilliant man and impossible to have a casual conversation with, do your own homework.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the state itself is a complex assimilation of 4 different cultures. since you are such a brilliant man and impossible to have a casual conversation with, do your own homework.

Sorry. I guess you couldn't find a meme that would talk for you on that one point.

If you could articulate your own personal experience in reference to the question(I wanted your knowledge of what people had to say), then maybe I could help you find a meme that we could share with the thread. :teehee:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry. I guess you couldn't find a meme that would talk for you on that one point.

If you could articulate your own personal experience in reference to the question(I wanted your knowledge of what people had to say), then maybe I could help you find a meme that we could share with the thread. :teehee:
dude, you really an asshole and I just don't feel like talking to you at all.
you wont understand the concept anyway.
New Orleans almost always goes democrat- look at our mayor elections. Shreveport is the same way.
the rest of the state goes republican.....
no one else came here other than trump.... and locally they advertised him in a way that he favored dem leaning republicans.....

is that a good enough answer for you?
122vpp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors