Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need a revolution
I said it before
Fuck the system and fuck the government
Fuck you trump and go to hell bitch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't say you was voting for illary. I said you want illary for President because you said you prefer illary. I didn't even say you like her. You want illary for Pres. whether you like her or vote for her or not. That's what you said.

I don't think the exchange rate is much of an issue. They likely hold their currency in dollars anyway, as it's most stable(at the moment) and the vast majority of international trade is done in dollars. You don't have to keep the hosting countries currency in the bank. LOL. So, I wanted to look that up to make sure I knew what the fuck I was talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_use_of_the_U.S._dollar

Besides being the main currency of the United States, the American dollar is used as the standard unit of currency in international markets for commodities such as gold and petroleum (the latter, sometimes called petrocurrency, is the source of the term petrodollar). Some non-U.S. companies dealing in globalized markets, such as Airbus, list their prices in dollars.

The U.S. dollar is the world's foremost reserve currency. In addition to holdings by central banks and other institutions, there are many private holdings, which are believed[by whom?] to be mostly in one-hundred-dollar banknotes (indeed, most American banknotes actually are held outside the United States). All holdings of U.S.-dollar bank deposits held by non-residents of the United States are known as "eurodollars" (not to be confused with the euro), regardless of the location of the bank holding the deposit (which may be inside or outside the U.S.).

Yeah, no mention of exchange rate being an issue in this article either;

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...stashing-2-1-trillion-overseas-to-avoid-taxes

While it sounds good, I think your theory is bunk. These companies are holding dollars overseas, not Euros.

Archery season is over for the year so the campfire is dead till next year. But, thanks anyway. I will go out and feed my critters. Damn things think they need to eat.

The earnings are in local currency and they can convert to dollar at their bank if and when the exchange is in their favor. Over the past year the exchange hasn't been in their favor.
Commodities have been dollar denominated for a long time now but widgets being sold are not.

Anyway, hope the critters enjoyed their grub, back to the revolution conversation. That's more interesting.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A common cause .two many different factions wanting different things we need a leader who can put it altogether
Who do we revolt against the government or the corporations that own the goverment?
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A common cause .two many different factions wanting different things we need a leader who can put it altogether

The system is broken sir Arthur
No leader can fix it,, I said this SHIT before!!
It's all wishful thinking

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Registering dead people to vote is in full swing for the Dims.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ocrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

I guess that explains why Hitlery has so few people at her rallies. Most of her supporters can't dig themselves out of bed to show up.
The Dims are totalitarian fuckwads.....they try and legitimize assassinations rape,treason, and beatings of political opponents as a normal part of the political process and then try and legitimize the idea the survival of the republic rest on ?..calling a fat chick Mrs. Piggy....what we are witnessing this election cycle is one of the greatest examples of mass thought control ever exhibited.....the media has openly declared it is an instrument of propaganda and will lie to elect Hilary...and so this further example of the liberals legitimizing the killing of the peoples right to free elections and self determination comes as no surprise....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The system is broken sir Arthur
No leader can fix it,, I said this SHIT before!!
It's all wishful thinking

We are truly fucked . Lock and load !

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The core issue with many things including the government, congress, businesses etc is greed. It's a simply problem to identify but difficult to erase from human behavior. Even assuming the most positive of scenarios, let's say every member of congress and every state official were to start off with a heart of gold. Decent people who truly wanted to do a good job for the benefit of the people they have power over. All it takes is some asshole to come along and offer them a perk, a bonus, a wad of cash, a favor - for a favor in return.

The person giving the favor wants a favor. They're not happy or satisfied being 'one of the rest of us'. They want a leg up in some form or another. Eventually they find a politician weak enough to bite and then another sees it happening. Well fuck, Fred over there did it and the world didn't completely melt down. I'd like access to events or to be provided a nice vacation for my family too. Then the unraveling begins.

Corporations are the same way. They're out to make money, there's nothing wrong with that. However it's never enough. What is their profit margin? Did they turn a profit of $3b? What would truly be their cost if they upped every single employee's wage by $1/hr. Would they then cease to turn a profit, are their margins that slim? Not usually, no. What do they do? They lay off employees, shrink the size of the staff, bring in more automation, anything to save a buck so they can turn out $3.2b in profits because you know, $3b isn't enough.

It just continues on and on from business to business. Wages stagnate, government is too busy making shady deals to focus on the actual problems and solving them, more of the general population finds themselves scrambling to make a wage and it ultimately eviscerates the entire community. It's because people are inherently greedy and selfish, looking out for numero uno and fuck the rest. Eventually everyone's fucking everyone and some brilliant asshat on t.v. comes out and says 'why can't we all get along?'. If only clues could be purchased like vowels on Wheel of Fortune.

No one individual is going to right the inherent flaws of human beings. It doesn't mean we have to put the most crooked selfish wench of all time into office though.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has to letgo of the miss Universe crap . I find it disturbing that his buttons can be pushed that easy and does not listen to advise . He has my vote because the hag would be worse but he gives me concern that he cant stick to the issuies and goes off on a tangent .He needs to focus or he will blow it hes making a currupt unlikable canidate like clinton look reasonable he has fallen right into her fucking trap . If i can see it why doesnt he ? Its a real concern . Putin is much more clever then her .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is an idiot
And he is finish!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I find it sad and disturbing that this is the best we got. The founding fathers are either laughing their asses off or screaming in agony.
clinton-trump-narrowed-it-down-to-this-gif.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He sure is acting like it ej ! But whats the answer ? He is the best choice wich is fucked up !

not the worst idea
3-Indians-in-One-Way-Trip-to-Mars.jpg

depending on who the roommates are

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He sure is acting like it ej ! But whats the answer ? He is the best choice wich is fucked up !

You know what sir Arthur you are correct...
Sad sad!!!
He's gonna get eaten alive on the next 2 debates
He will be on the defensive again, especially with the leaked tax returns...
How can you defend that shit with regular working folks... good luck with that!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it sad and disturbing that this is the best we got. The founding fathers are either laughing their asses off or screaming in agony.
clinton-trump-narrowed-it-down-to-this-gif.gif
America is in agony the rest of the world is laughing.
We have given up
Given up the middle east
Given up the internet
Given up as a superpower
Given up Europe
Given up the seas

Owbama has surrendered us . Putin told us to fuck off in sirya . What we do ? Nothing

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REVOLUTION is what we need
Fuck the government and FUCK the people that runs it!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sorry dude, all empires fall...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has to letgo of the miss Universe crap . I find it disturbing that his buttons can be pushed that easy and does not listen to advise . He has my vote because the hag would be worse but he gives me concern that he cant stick to the issuies and goes off on a tangent .He needs to focus or he will blow it hes making a currupt unlikable canidate like clinton look reasonable he has fallen right into her fucking trap . If i can see it why doesnt he ? Its a real concern . Putin is much more clever then her .

Romney stuck to the issues and never responded to the animal abuse claims(dog on top of car) and other bullshit the dims threw at him. That didn't work out well either.

The whole idea, with the media in their back pocket, is for it to be a no win situation. If Trump does nothing, he looks weak and silly with shit on his face. If he hits back, the media spins it like he's the one that is throwing shit.

It's better that he fights back when they do this no win type of shit throwing.

If Miss Piggy is a piece of shit, say she is a piece of shit. Don't let 'em pound you and just sit there with a stupid look on your face. The media won't turn around and say, look Trump is the better person. They'll say Trump could not defend himself.

It was always meant to be a no win accusation. It's the same as the loaded question logical fallacy. Like the, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Romney stuck to the issues and never responded to the animal abuse claims(dog on top of car) and other bullshit the dims threw at him. That didn't work out well either.

The whole idea, with the media in their back pocket, is for it to be a no win situation. If Trump does nothing, he looks weak and silly with shit on his face. If he hits back, the media spins it like he's the one that is throwing shit.

It's better that he fights back when they do this no win type of shit throwing.

If Miss Piggy is a piece of shit, say she is a piece of shit. Don't let 'em pound you and just sit there with a stupid look on your face. The media won't turn around and say, look Trump is the better person. They'll say Trump could not defend himself.

It was always meant to be a no win accusation. It's the same as the loaded question logical fallacy. Like the, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
He can answer back ! But answer and move on and turn it back on her . Dont fucking tweet about it for days ! He prolongs things that are nonsence to begin with his fucking ego wont letgo and we already have had 8 years of that type ! He needs to listen to advice and turn it around . Yea the media is out to fuck him but stop giving ammo . Shit comming out of his own mouth is not the media making it up . This is not about him its about America and he has to make it about America or he will loose ! Make it about her own fucking record ! It speaks for itself .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump always blame the media
He should blame himself!!!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He can answer back ! But answer and move on and turn it back on her . Dont fucking tweet about it for days ! He prolongs things that are nonsence to begin with his fucking ego wont letgo and we already have had 8 years of that type ! He needs to listen to advice and turn it around . Yea the media is out to fuck him but stop giving ammo . Shit comming out of his own mouth is not the media making it up . This is not about him its about America and he has to make it about America or he will loose ! Make it about her own fucking record ! It speaks for itself .

So, you want him to be more like Hitlery or Obama?

Sorry bud. Republicans made '12 about Obama's dismal record, and lost. When it comes to politics, nobody cares about records. Need I point out all the career politicians that keep getting elected with their fucked up "records" and known corruption?

I don't want a President that does what other people tell him to do. You can pick from any number of spit polished turds that say the right things. Kasich, McCain, Rubio, Cruz, or even Pence.

I'll stick with Trump. At least I know that he doesn't have a Wormtongue whispering in his ear like the rest of 'em.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
they are so close to the same person that it doesn't matter... we fucked anyway...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you want him to be more like Hitlery or Obama?

Sorry bud. Republicans made '12 about Obama's dismal record, and lost. When it comes to politics, nobody cares about records. Need I point out all the career politicians that keep getting elected with their fucked up "records" and known corruption?

I don't want a President that does what other people tell him to do. You can pick from any number of spit polished turds that say the right things. Kasich, McCain, Rubio, Cruz, or even Pence.

I'll stick with Trump. At least I know that he doesn't have a Wormtongue whispering in his ear like the rest of 'em.

Time my point is he is taking hus answers to far and too personal tweeting about it at 3 am does not look good . He is exposing a weakness that will be further exploited by her and the media . Answer the question then move on ! Dont keep it in the news cycle and keep her shit out . What has all the media talked about? Him and miss Universe. Why ? Cause he kept it alive ! Im voting for him also but it concerns me that he is easily that goated . This is a big job ahead he will hear shit every fucking day ! All the best people around you means nothing if you dont listen to them .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time my point is he is taking hus answers to far and too personal tweeting about it at 3 am does not look good . He is exposing a weakness that will be further exploited by her and the media . Answer the question then move on ! Dont keep it in the news cycle and keep her shit out . What has all the media talked about? Him and miss Universe. Why ? Cause he kept it alive ! Im voting for him also but it concerns me that he is easily that goated . This is a big job ahead he will hear shit every fucking day ! All the best people around you means nothing if you dont listen to them .

Ey man, STOP!! explaining urself to time...
It's useless!!!
Just like PAPA TRUMP, he doesn't listen to anybody!!
They think trump is the answer to all the problems of this fucking country!! YOU WISH!!!
You have to be DUMB ass fuck to think that way!!!
They all corrupt!!! They all have special interest
Especially that IDIOT!!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I understand your point. But if Trump had come out like a politician, I never would have liked him.

If Hitlery wins, so be it. But if Trump becomes another PC mouthpiece, he losses me. I'll vote for someone else. Maybe write in Nigel Farage. That dude isn't PC either.

I'm ready if Hitlery becomes President. Have been for quite some time. I don't want Trump to be different than he is. If he can't win being himself, he doesn't need to win, IMO. I'm tired of dodging and double speak.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand your point. But if Trump had come out like a politician, I never would have liked him.

If Hitlery wins, so be it. But if Trump becomes another PC mouthpiece, he losses me. I'll vote for someone else. Maybe write in Nigel Farage. That dude isn't PC either.

I'm ready if Hitlery becomes President. Have been for quite some time. I don't want Trump to be different than he is. If he can't win being himself, he doesn't need to win, IMO. I'm tired of dodging and double speak.
I know what your saying . Its frustrating that he could clobber her with her own words and actions and inactions . I guess like you im tired .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what your saying . Its frustrating that he could clobber her with her own words and actions and inactions . I guess like you im tired .

I just see it the other way. I don't think that supposed Republicans, conservatives, or simple anti-Hiltery folks on the TV should be jumping on the blame Trump bandwagon.

It's not very bright, IMO, for those opposed to Hitlery, to be saying Trump is the cause of these issues.

It's no different than the ass wipes that blamed Trump for protesters at his rallies. Trump didn't cause violence at his rallies. Protesters caused violence at his rallies. Trump didn't bring up Miss Piggy.

Those that oppose Hitlery should be blaming Hitlery. Not Trump. Blaming Trump is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,counter productive. Don't ya think?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

Yeah,trump will
Do this
Do that
Cancel this
Change that
Throw that out
Put this
In
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Congress/ senate
Are you guys listening to this IDIOT!!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah,trump will
Do this
Do that
Cancel this
Change that
Throw that out
Put this
In
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Congress/ senate
Are you guys listening to this IDIOT!!!!

its alex jones... the koolaid drinker on the right.
almost as bad as Michael Moore.

Both extreme sides are equally as bad

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its alex jones... the koolaid drinker on the right.
almost as bad as Michael Moore.

Both extreme sides are equally as bad

Yeah just like listening
To
Time and pulsevApe!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah just like listening
To
Time and pulsevApe!!!

or mary matalin and james Carville
1985.jpg

nothing wrong with that

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just see it the other way. I don't think that supposed Republicans, conservatives, or simple anti-Hiltery folks should be jumping on the blame Trump bandwagon.

It's not very bright, IMO, for those opposed to Hitlery, to be saying Trump is the cause of these issues.

It's no different than the ass wipes that blamed Trump for protesters at his rallies. Trump didn't cause violence at his rallies. Protesters caused violence at his rallies. Trump didn't bring up Miss Piggy.

Those that oppose Hitlery should be blaming Hitlery. Not Trump. Blaming Trump is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,counter productive. Don't ya think?
I hold him and her to their own actions. i blame him for perpeuating the story and exposing his weakness . I dont blame her for brining it up ,its her job to fuck him up . Its his job not to let her !
So yea i hold him to his acts just like her

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors